[OFFICIAL] JongJoo|Honey Couple (Lee Jong Suk ❤ Han Hyo Joo)

Admin

It's been three weeks since I got my DVD director's cut but I'm still disc 09 :tongue: because of my busy schedule. Looking at the BTS photos you guys have shared tells me there's really more to see. I mean even if I'm still in disc 09, when I see BTS scenes where HJ and JS are together I get all giddy. How much more can I take if they are being all skinship...? I really need to allocate time to watch it all now. 

• Like 11

Chingu @lee-chan you were that slow ? :D I am on my 2nd time watching and still stuck in Jongjoo heaven with all the sweet and juicy moments :wub:

Anw take your time watching and enjoying the DVD (to be honest I have not even touched the drama discs). By watching the disc in order, from disc 9 to disc 12 you will see clear differences in the level of intimacy, like two strangers ended up falling hard for each other after a certain period of working and being close. 

• Like 8

@ibru You can find a match for nearly every line in there with something from real life.

Don't forget also Kang Chul's "sanguan obso" (it doesn't matter--a line that also appears in the song) just before the second prison kiss. Which pretty much escalated things in real life as well...

• Like 6

So HJ got a new phone, same black with JS's? Did JS also get a new phone? I remember he asked for Iphone 7 since last year. 

And I am happy that HJ is keeping OYJ style even after W whereas JS somehow is still having KC aura. 

• Like 11

After I saw the photo of HJ having lunch, I was wondering if JS would post anything on his IG today and then he did post a pic with "eating out" concept too.

Don't know why he deleted it though but WHAT A GREAT COINCIDENCE!

• Like 11

1 hour ago, nuna18 said:

After I saw the photo of HJ having lunch, I was wondering if JS would post anything on his IG today and then he did post a pic with "eating out" concept too.

Don't know why he deleted it though but WHAT A GREAT COINCIDENCE!

At times I want to pretend that I don't believe it, but time and time again, he proves me wrong .. so how not to believe that it is a coincidence? or deliberate?