[OFFICIAL] JongJoo|Honey Couple (Lee Jong Suk ❤ Han Hyo Joo)

Admin

40 minutes ago, isadoodles said:

In my opinion, he looks so much better now that he gained weight. His features look more matured and manlier hehe :):wub:

don't worry chingu @isadoodles i also prefer him this way so much better now..haha btw he appear unshaven quite often in public too think is because his lady got mentioned before last time in earlier interview that she like man with mustache on haha

Safely arrived in Japan!

• Like 14

@isadoodles chingu is a old interview during 2012 CINE21 at 2:00 min, HJ said she hope she can have Ryoo Seung Ryung senior's chin mustache and Lee Byung Hun senior's voice because she found these 2 parts are the most charming parts.

Ryoo Seung Ryung asked her why mustache then HJ replied back because mustache is very charming, not the average mustache.

cr: Extract chinese translation from weibo - 淇淇周

#韩孝周#NO.12 Cine21  12年9月U双面君王演员特辑采访~重点~柳叔:我们孝周作为端庄清纯的代表,也有淘气的一面,跟之前想象的不一样,很阳光。周:希望拥有前辈的下巴须和李秉宪前辈的声音。柳叔:胡须是什么鬼?周:因为胡须真的很帅啦,可不是一般的胡须呢。Boss:声音呢?你的脸配上我的声音是闹哪样?周:非常帅,我选了两位最有魅力的地方。柳叔说到印象深的场景包括有冰面王后最后微笑的那一段,BOSS后面夸周演得很到位,各方面都表现很好。

• Like 11

So...question--JS really seems awfully nervous about public speaking (see: any time he's asked to come up with a speech or publicly answer questions on  the spot.) How on earth does he do fan meets?? He seems to do them fairly frequently--at least, since I've been on this thread, this is maybe his third one? (Japan post-W, Singapore, Japan again). Does he see the questions they're going to ask him beforehand? Does he come in with his own prepared material? He's an actor, of course he can *be* in front of people. It's just the spontaneous public speaking that seems to throw him. (I wonder sometimes if that is where some of his famous aegyo comes in--a coping device for being in the spotlight?) For those of us a million kilometers from any fan meet, what exactly happens at them? Just curious.

• Like 8

1 hour ago, frozentundra said:

So...question--JS really seems awfully nervous about public speaking (see: any time he's asked to come up with a speech or publicly answer questions on  the spot.) How on earth does he do fan meets?? He seems to do them fairly frequently--at least, since I've been on this thread, this is maybe his third one? (Japan post-W, Singapore, Japan again). Does he see the questions they're going to ask him beforehand? Does he come in with his own prepared material? He's an actor, of course he can *be* in front of people. It's just the spontaneous public speaking that seems to throw him. (I wonder sometimes if that is where some of his famous aegyo comes in--a coping device for being in the spotlight?) For those of us a million kilometers from any fan meet, what exactly happens at them? Just curious.

From i know (since i worked at media company) before interview, some actor would like to know that kind of the question he have to answer. So he will prepare answers to that questions. I think it is also applied in fan meeting too. So he must have prepared for his performance for fan meeting thats why he look calm, because he know the flow (it's a stage performance part of his job as an actor).  But in public speaking..it's a spontanious action. From i learned maybe when MBC award..JS did not expect he will get daeseng award by judging how his suprised face. I hope this answer your questions :)

• Like 13

That makes sense. I was thinking that you could get some awwwwwwfully weird questions from fans if you're just going on spontaneous responses. There are fans, and there are...well, scary ones! I would expect there would have to be some screening to weed out the crazy.

I did notice in the fan cams that the Section TV lady at the MBC awards looked like she was maybe showing him beforehand the kind of things she was going to ask, which seemed considerate. And maybe he figured that if he already got the one Excellence award, he didn't have to worry about a speech for Daesang, and that's why he looked so stunned and out of words when it happened. (Plus he'd already said thanks to everyone he could think of.)

Well, anyway, I hope it's a nice fan meet. Is anyone on here going?

(Also wanted to add--I really enjoy talking with you all on this thread. We are from all different countries and in normal life maybe we would never cross paths, but we are united in our support for these wonderful people. :) )

• Like 16

JS look tired and not happy as usual... JS like working nonstop after finishing film now he start a drama and several photoshoot. Seem he didnt get rest enough. Being superstars seem hard for sometime. Poor him... 

I really miss our couple right now espicially HJ. :bawling:

• Like 10