[OFFICIAL] JongJoo|Honey Couple (Lee Jong Suk ❤ Han Hyo Joo)

Admin

@vicky1 did not mean to offend you or all . But i watched DOT too. i enjoyed it as well i enjoyed W. Please do not judge drama if you don't watched it until the end. this jongjoo shipper is an open forum, everybody can read. i just feel it not right to comment on other Drama and insult them( even though you don't mean to). maybe..there also DOT fans too in this shipper, like me.  sorry for me bad english. i only wish not to stirr negative comment from others shipper. i join soompi forum long time ago, but just start again recently for this jongjoo couple. from my past experience, when you offend some other drama shipper, it can be turn really bad result. i quit soompi before b'coz ot this kind experiences in the past. I do not wish to happend again.  peace and smile :)

• Like 10

On 11/19/2016 at 9:21 AM, vicky1 said:

I noticed this in the episode where HHJ was trying on the pink headband on him - during their imaginary date, where both of them were wearing white or off-white clothes both designed with pink/red lips on their clothes

@vicky1 Sorry to douse a little of your enthusiasm here. But usually during the production of a drama, their clothes would be coordinated by a stylist or the drama wardrobe coordinator. Typically, they would match styles or colours depending on the types of scenes scheduled for the day. However, I do agree that after the production ended, their styles look well-coordinated! They look a match made in heaven. :D

• Like 9

About the 100 days,ehe Strange.. but while browsing in ig randomly , saw someone (actually a guy) posted a backhug photo kissing his girlfriend in cheek and  in his caption says it is thier anniversary, celebrating the day she said yes to him.. ahahahahahaha and know what first came to my mind is that picture posted by sukkie.. what if in that day August 10 is the day just like @fikachuuu mentioned the day they officially become a couple...hihi  whether delulu or true. my heart is still excited and overjoyed  right now... 

• Like 10

Hello everyone!

Was just too elated with the video shared by @ibru earlier of Hallyu Back! (Sorry, I cannot get over it, so had to make another post!) I just want to reiterate what she stated that for her W is the best of all K dramas since she started watching, so it is not only the best in 2016 but  dates back to the time she started watching  (some number of years, not clearly stated by her). She rated it as 10/10 including the lead actors and supporting cast and story line! She took words from my mouth as it is the same case for me too!   The video is a MUST-WATCH  for everyone,  HHJ and LJS included and all the cast and production staff  also MBC should watch it! It was for me a brilliant analysis of W- Two Worlds and other K dramas of 2016. 

It was a goldmine found by @ibru which she shared! Love you all! Positive vibes!

• Like 4

I appreciate very much the way each and everyone in this thread police each other, or I believe that the captain of this ship was able to spread good vibes so that all  who post here would know their limits, or that there are those who would remind us of the rules when one would go rather overboard. Thanks to @lovely_skham for positively steering this ship,  and in the process influencing others to behave appropriately too. 

• Like 7

Hiii..

actually I have been watching this video for many many times today hahaha.. I don't know how to describe Jong Suk face expression after Hyo Joo said : moreover, I am able to act alongside with Jong Suk ssi, which is really good", his expression likes someone who can't hide his happiness, and it's all written over his face.. I noticed his expression will be change everytime hyo joo praise him, he must really like it when the words come out from Hyo Joo mouth (someone who he is mentioned his ideal type, someone who he is mentioned has a charming way of speaking, of course I'm not forget he also mentioned "actually I'm a fan of HHJ")).. So I think it's really mean a lot from him..

Honestly it's already 2 months since W ended, and I've already watched 3 other korean drama, but so far I still can't withdrawal myself from W hahaha (I mean W not jongjoo ^^).. And since became jongjoo shipper, I have new routines likes visit this thread everyday and read all of your comment, looking for any jongjoo news from IG, look at their bts photo, watched their BTS video, etc. In my life I already watching korean dramas maybe about 15 years, but this is the first time I join soompi forum and maybe became active member of shipper thread (read and write),  something that I've never imagined before hahaha. Maybe because the power of jongjoo chemistry it's so difficult to resist :sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets:

I don't know about the future, but I'm so sure that I've enjoy this ship and I hope the best for both of them..

Note : btw everytime I feel so tired, or I get bored I will take a look this photo and then laughing out loud :P:P

Spoiler

it's an old photo of Hyo Joo during cold eyes time..

Happy Sunday everyone ^^

• Like 18

On 19/11/2016 at 0:50 PM, May Low said:

there is a new explanation from HHJ Taiwan fans club that the 100th day celebration is about HJ's staff - Kimmmgs 'confessed' to HJ said they have been together for 100 days {Kimmmgs has joined in the team as assistant since this year summer).

But talking about below post is originally posted by mmmivong on 27th Aug : "who can stop this couple"..if really count back is not really 100 days if we based on Aug 27th.

On 19/11/2016 at 1:02 PM, lovely_skham said:

@May Low Hahaha sorry my bad hahaha I really can barely read and articulate anything right now but for one, Its kinda weird that Kimmmgs would say that since she was with HJ during the Press Conference which was July 18th lol soooooooo technically its even longer than that lol, she should have celebrated a while ago hahahaha.

I just want to give supporting data for what @May Low and @lovely_skham have said before, and I am pretty sure can say the 100 days celebration isn't about kimmmgs confession or smthg. 

This was posted by her, and the date when she posted it was 20 July 2016.

Just can't get over from 100days celebration. It's still stuck inside my head.. :expressionless:

Haha.. But my life must go on! Will share if I found something else.. 

• Like 17

On 19/11/2016 at 8:50 AM, jejuhallabong said:

@elisluvgeunscouple : welcome to the thread ^^

Thank you... I usually likes to make a gif and analyze about my otp... 

Hope i can make some here soon...

But ah.... Im kinda busy recently lol....

But reading n seeing all of the comment n pic...i couldn't help myself for not joining this ship...

All i saw was Sweetness overload...especially from LJS...

And my fav one is "the heartbeat racing of LJS at the hospital scene"

200w.gif

Annyeong...

• Like 14