[OFFICIAL] JongJoo|Honey Couple (Lee Jong Suk ❤ Han Hyo Joo)

Admin

2 minutes ago, gogogirl26 said:

maybe she come but just support him on backstage... as our friend said before FM are place for him and his fans... :D

But she can be a guest also since they have shared a very good bond on W set. She can come as his friend as YKS

• Like 7

Sorry so late.  Has to do with  my internet.      This is the first place I went to once it was up.    And it moved several pages!  

@wildaffairs @lovely_skham   I almost died of happiness seeing their eye contact.   And those smiles,   And that embrace.     Whoa.  There has to be something.  Cannot be otherwise.  

It also is impossible thay they didn't meet up in Tokyo.  Hoping, from the photos of their staff,  same hotel, makes it easy to be keep things under wraps.    Am I going nuts or is this logical?  I don't know anymore.  

• Like 11

@bellalizzie It wasn't mentioned anywhere in the post where she met HHJ, but her caption says:

The actress that I like. I saw her at an event last year, so moved to be able to meet her in person! She is tall! 170cm (T/N: 172cm to be exact...), has a good figure, is gentle, even her standing posture is beautiful.

• Like 20

@ixxdhx81 The 3 latest pictures on the account :)

@hazeljrr_c922 I stand firm its most probable and completely logical :)

@suppy I'd rather her cheer him on from afar. I don't think she would go but who knows they have surprised me more than once. We will have to see. For me since its his FM I don't think he would put her in that type of spotlight if you know what I mean

Okay yeah the way his hand slightly grazes her arm though

• Like 24

4 hours ago, starfield said:

@bellalizzie It wasn't mentioned anywhere in the post where she met HHJ, but her caption says:

The actress that I like. I saw her at an event last year, so moved to be able to meet her in person! She is tall! 170cm (T/N: 172cm to be exact...), has a good figure, is gentle, even her standing posture is beautiful.

thank you for the translation @starfield

It's okay that she didn't mention where she met HJ because I like to read what people think after they met her. How I envy them to be able to meet her. I just knew her through W drama but her personality won me over so make me happy if people said good things about her.

• Like 13

1 hour ago, starfield said:

MBC! You do realize you are submitting a clip containing footage of a REAL LIFE couple to compete against rival TV stations who ALL have submitted footage of ONSCREEN couples, right? Did I misunderstand something? Was W BTS actually a miniseries starring Kang-chul who played Lee Jong-suk, and Oh Yeon-joo who played Han Hyo-joo?

LOL it just dawned on me how hilarious this whole thing is when I read a weibo post that compiled all five nominated couples' short lovey-dovey clip, and only ours is a BTS footage :D:D:D   

I am also wondering why MBC submitted this video as entry for the couple award? I know that on-the-set even during break, they call each other Chul and Yeon Joo but anybody can see that they have a very different story line from the love story of W-Two Worlds KC and OYJ ... As you mentioned the BTS MV is real-life "journey to love" story of LJS and HHJ :D:D

And like everybody else, I'm refreshing this forum like an obsessed fan to see if there's any update with our honey couple :w00t:

• Like 24

57 minutes ago, lovely_skham said:

@suppy I'd rather her cheer him on from afar. I don't think she would go but who knows they have surprised me more than once. We will have to see. For me since its his FM I don't think he would put her in that type of spotlight if you know what I mean

Okay yeah the way his hand slightly grazes her arm though

I know and i don't know why but I have this feeling she didn't go for Photoshoot only. And I am 100% sure they knew that they are in the same country MAYBE have met already. Since HHJ is fond Japanese culture and have worked on a Japanese-Korean film and and I THINK I HAVE READ somewhere that she know Japanese also so to no one could be perfect guest for his FM then our HHJ. Again my interpretation only cos we can never be sure what's going on :lol:

• Like 18

@suppy yes she is indeed good in nihonggo...that was a nice thing if she happens to be a guest in his FM but i prefer if she only go there to watch and support him and maybe just before he says goodbye to his fans then HHJ will appear just to say hello lol ....let's wait and see for tonights FM if we happen to get a good news....:heart: God bless our honey couple! :)

• Like 16

8 minutes ago, keisha15 said:

@suppy yes she is indeed good in nihonggo...that was a nice thing if she happens to be a guest in his FM but i prefer if she only go there to watch and support him and maybe just before he says goodbye to his fans then HHJ will appear just to say hello lol ....let's wait and see for tonights FM if we happen to get a good news....:heart: God bless our honey couple! :)

I prefer she just support him backstage or just in her hotel room.. :blush:

• Like 12

9 minutes ago, stila77 said:

I prefer she just support him backstage or just in her hotel room.

@stila77 : if on the off screen he's already showed us many many times his aggressiveness to her even tough there are a lot of crew and staff, I can't imagine what will he do if only just two of them (especially in her / his hotel room)... kyaaaaaa :w00t::sweatingbullets:

• Like 17