[OFFICIAL] JongJoo|Honey Couple (Lee Jong Suk ❤ Han Hyo Joo)

Admin

@_yellowcarina_ My heart hurts don't do that to me! lol Its absolutely possible tho! That was a tempting offer that no woman can refuse

@su27 Thank you, I most definitely agree with you now, that they had linked arms prior them starting that bit of the BTS. I cant believe I went through all the trouble and had to slow down the frames from 3 times as slow.

@starfield Yes I summoned you since I officially need to get my eyes re-examined, i trusted your eyes versus mine earlier since you saw the red dot initially and I didn't. If he doesn't start filming to mid october then maybe just maybe we will get more goodies from our OTP

• Like 6

Agreed with @su27 that they already linked hands from when the camera shot them from the front.

It doesnt matter to me who linked whose arms though. It doesnt change the fact that they walked with hands linking to one another, in a marketplace where people are, on a hot day (so it's actually quite uncomfortable to do so, in all practicality), off screen. 

With this gif, I can establish that these two are more than friends, bestfriends, dongsaeng-noona. Announcement from them is more like necessary formality, like when you tell your parents that you are seeing someone. Kekekekeke.

btw, dongsaeng-noona status has already been rebutted by HJ last week in magazine article (by stating that she doesnt feel that there's age difference between them, as if they are of the same age, and that she sees him as mature, manly man); and even on interviews early on, she mentioned that she thinks JS is attractive, perfect man. The dongsaeng-noona status has also been rebutted by JS countless of times when he said that she is his ideal type, over and over again, caressing her head, asked her to sit on his lap, and how smitten he is allll the time. I really hope that we can past the thought that they might be thinking of each other as dongsaeng and noona, or mere best friends, because they really are not showing it that way.

A guy (or a girl) just dont do these things with you in front of so many people, and then telling you that he/she only think of you as noona/dongsaeng or his/her bestfriend.

• Like 21

Actually I'm little confused, when Kang chul arrived at the hospital to looking yeon joo who' dying, why LJS's ear and neck also red ? I think his ear and neck will become red only when he's shy. Maybe when he is sad or angry his ear and neck will become red too :huh: ... New BTS palli palli come to heal my heart TT

1 hour ago, jejuhallabong said:

Actually I'm little confused, when Kang chul arrived at the hospital to looking yeon joo who' dying, why LJS's ear and neck also red ? I think his ear and neck will become red only when he's shy. Maybe when he is sad or angry his ear and neck will become red too :huh: ... New BTS palli palli come to heal my heart TT

Perhaps because he is so transluscent (haha. I mean, as white as milk), this happens.Gee I wish I have real answer for this. Haha.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jejuhallabong said:

I guess because of the level of emotions he has to show in that particular scene (and that it also deals with HHJ character)  I mean he also does get red when he is with HHJ, so yeah it must be his hormones and emotions acting up.. He is particularly adorable especially when it comes to HHJ, like he can't lie about his feelings coz he gets a blush. :D

Oh yeah, my sister who is also very fair has this kind of thing going on, if we tease her or she gets flustered or shy she gets red in the neck and cheeks, and my mom is like "you can't hide your feelings!" lol

• Like 4

14 minutes ago, jejuhallabong said:

@lee-chan@marinated_lemon : thank you for your opinion..
 Because in many scenes LJS's ear and neck get red, if the scene is with HHJ I understand maybe because he is shy wkwkwk..

I don't rewatched pinochio or his other drama, does his ear and neck often get red too ?!?

during the outdoor kiss scene in pinocchio, his ears were very very red, but that was probably due to the freezing weather outside :sweatingbullets:

10 minutes ago, jejuhallabong said:

Do you have the other link? Somehow the video don't show up :bawling:

Does anyone know what song Jong Suk was singing in the new BTS? :)

Cuteness: Jong Suk staring at Hyo Joo for almost ten seconds while she was eating (okay, that's more WTF dude than cute...), eating off each other's plates, JS serenading her again, fist bump! (Hyo Joo is too cool :D)

• Like 11

5 minutes ago, jejuhallabong said:

@nayadono : I'm sorry I don't have another link yet..

@Ondine @jeannaline : when jong-suk singing, do you think HHJ using her poker face again ? she is so cool wkwkw

I have found it on instagram :D. Omo omo what do i see, they are really like on a date in the bts, tasting each other food, asking how is yours :wub:. I'm curious about what the staff and they are talking about , look at HJ's face when the female staff shout "Oppa!"

And HJ's pump fist and high five to JS right after the cut :lol:

• Like 3