[OFFICIAL] JongJoo|Honey Couple (Lee Jong Suk ❤ Han Hyo Joo)

Admin

The latest BTS is sooooo cute! Our adorkable dancing couple. Seems like LJS has adopted the HHJ dance routine! Or is he normally like that? And yes it seems like a very warm day to shoot but atleast we get to see them smile. And the last part, our HHJ grabbing on to LJS, ahhh priceless. :wub: 

• Like 16

I'm actually amazed with Han Hyo Joo, I mean she's not shy at all with her dorky dance in front of a lot of people wkwkwk

Hope MBC will give us more bts scene. Btw I'm rewatching the reading script scene, and find both Lee Jong Suk ear is red while reading the script wkwkwk... these two are really really cute and sweet couple :wub::wub:

• Like 14

42 minutes ago, jejuhallabong said:

I'm actually amazed with Han Hyo Joo, I mean she's not shy at all with her dorky dance in front of a lot of people wkwkwk

Hope MBC will give us more bts scene. Btw I'm rewatching the reading script scene, and find both Lee Jong Suk ear is red while reading the script wkwkwk... these two are really really cute and sweet couple :wub::wub:

Hahaha now that i watch it again his ear is sooooo red lol :D, I don't know if it's because he meet new people or HJ but what i thought amusing is how red HJ's ear and fingertips when she is talking alone with JS after the script reading end :P

• Like 9

uwaaaaa they just like a newlywed shopping in groceryyyyy. soooo cute i can't handle itttt uri honey coupleeee :w00t:

and jongsuk put the ice cream twice on hyo joo's head, i think that's not how dongsaeng/hoobae should do to the noona/sunbae :wub:

i like it that the fact of them being comfortable is getting more obvious ! neooomu johaaa :D

at least for now, their feeling can grow slowly but sure :)

• Like 12

The crew and frankly everybody's expression around 01:20 (when they do that dorky dance) is interesting.

One guy with the mini fan was smiling ear to ear

One was like "what the--", "there these two go again (with that dance) -- "

One was like "i will just pretend i didnt see THAT"

But whatever other ppl were thinking, these two people keep dancing away like nobody's business.

:heart:

• Like 15

Hi guys! This will be my first post here. I hope it's alright to post.

Are you still alive?

The latest BTS is just too adorable I just need to let it out.

-the way they look at each other

-the couple dance

-the ice cream thingy

-them being touchy touchy

Why do they look like a real couple??? I mean everything feels real and all or its just me???

And did I just see it wrongly? At the end of the video JS is reaching for HJ hand. It was after they looked at live seafood thingy. It's just for a second. I'm not so sure but I repeated it many times.

Can someone enlighten me?

I hope I'm not violating anything here by this post.

Great day everyone!

• Like 11

16 minutes ago, silentlydreaming1209 said:

Hi guys! This will be my first post here. I hope it's alright to post.

Are you still alive?

The latest BTS is just too adorable I just need to let it out.

-the way they look at each other

-the couple dance

-the ice cream thingy

-them being touchy touchy

Why do they look like a real couple??? I mean everything feels real and all or its just me???

And did I just see it wrongly? At the end of the video JS is reaching for HJ hand. It was after they looked at live seafood thingy. It's just for a second. I'm not so sure but I repeated it many times.

Can someone enlighten me?

I hope I'm not violating anything here by this post.

Great day everyone!

I can ensure you that you're not seeing things..I see it too.. :blush:

giphy.gif

• Like 19

24 minutes ago, greenyjunior said:

I can ensure you that you're not seeing things..I see it too.. :blush:

@greenyjunior Thank you for this!

Actually, I already quoted your post on the W thread. Hehehe. It's a good thing that I wasn't the only one who noticed. I just can't contain my feels with this two! It's the first time I ship a drama couple for real!

@yeonka they were so natural that you don't know if its real or not. Gosh. Jongjoo~

• Like 10

On Wednesday, August 03, 2016 at 9:44 AM, lovely_skham said:

ENGLISH TRANSLATION @ 1:25 

Director / staff: The way Yeon Joo is looking at you, Kang Chul to do the same. Kang Chul, get closer to her. Look at each other. Get closer.
LJS (to red-faced HHJ): Did you just spit out saliva?
[Laughter]
LJS (looking at the staff): Everyone's expression is so solemn. Even though we've been working hard for the photoshoot.
HHJ: We've been putting in our best efforts.
LJS: This is so saddening.
[Camera pans to the staff looking very serious and professional.]
HHJ: What do we have to do? (Sings) I love you~

HHJ: So what should we do? Do we have to do a kiss?
LJS: A kiss is good of course.
[HHJ breaks out laughing]
HHJ: You're being too reckless.

LJS: It's just harder in the beginning.

cr: bluesky2323 IG

hope they can be a couple in a real life

Edited by dellia94
  • Like 5

Annyeong! This is my first post and first account on soompi! My first time eagerly shipping such a couple! 

Anyway, just wanted to toss something out there, did anyone else notice HHJ's reflection/outline on a wine glass in one of LJS's Instagram's pics? The Black and White one that was taken from the angle of a bed... 

https://www.instagram.com/p/BIhtXj_j6eS/?taken-by=jongsuk0206

Maybe it's just me, but I could really notice her outline! which means SHE took that photo!

• Like 9

26 minutes ago, shipship311 said:

Annyeong! This is my first post and first account on soompi! My first time eagerly shipping such a couple! 

Anyway, just wanted to toss something out there, did anyone else notice HHJ's reflection/outline on a wine glass in one of LJS's Instagram's pics? The Black and White one that was taken from the angle of a bed... 

https://www.instagram.com/p/BIhtXj_j6eS/?taken-by=jongsuk0206

Maybe it's just me, but I could really notice her outline! which means SHE took that photo!

Tried to see it in both lappy and phone but can't see anything :sweatingbullets:

• Like 1