[OFFICIAL] JongJoo|Honey Couple (Lee Jong Suk ❤ Han Hyo Joo)

Admin

7 hours ago, lainey98 said:

Well he must have thought that he could relate to the song so much that he felt the need to share the lyrics at 3 in the morning instead of sleeping :wub:

Exactly! If he was just doing his homework on what songs to sing at the FM, wouldn't he want it to be a surprise? And if he's not feeling the lyrics, he wouldn't likely be quoting them on IG. He's also said in the past that he would post lyrics that reflect his state of mind.

But anyway, no solid proof as to whether or not this means anything ;)

• Like 9

@starfield Is the co-starring couple thing a Korean entertainment sort-of rule? Whether or not they ever become a couple, I really hope they co-star again, in a movie at least. They're just magical together on-screen.

The hotel room kiss is my favorite kiss now (so far). They were both brilliant in that scene, Hyo Joo particularly. I wonder if it was easy for her to get a tear to drop on his face (she doesn't seem to have a problem with crying on command at least). I would so love to see a BTS of that scene, and the elevator scene. And the other small detail I loved was YJ cradling KC's head with her hand, with the car and with laying him down on the bed. <3

• Like 17

@Ondine It seems to be a rule in both the Korean and the Japanese entertainment industry, real life couples get offers to be in commercials (especially those that target couples) and photo shoots together, but almost never in dramas and movies. Makes no sense to me!

The chemistry between Jong-suk and Hyo-joo is in its own league. A friend of mine who's a non-shipper and hasn't watched any of the BTS told me that she'd previously thought among Hyo-joo's onscreen partners So Ji-sub had the best chemistry with her, but when she watched W she was surprised by how chemistry between Hyo-joo and Jong-suk surpassed even that with SJS. LOL which reminds me, in an interview HHJ and SJS did they were asked to rate their chemistry (Korean media looooooooove to ask this question hun?) HHJ said 100% and SJS said 99%, HHJ was cutely upset and SJS was hilariously giving lame excuses for that missing 1%. This time round HHJ initially gave LJS 99% only to find out our No-BS boy gave her 111% hahaha. Yeah Hyo-joo, try explain that missing 1%! 

Yeah YJ cradling KC's head was noticed by quite a few fans and HHJ is getting a lot of love for it from JS fans- they thought she probably added that touch but of course it could've been the director's decision.

What I love the most about the motel sequence was how the two of them expressed their conflicting, complex and delicate emotions through their eyes. Like Jong-suk narrowed his eyes quizzically at Hyo-joo when YJ said something that made KC wonder about her true identity, and how that look gradually transformed into a deeper fascination. And like how Hyo-joo wore a hooded expression when YJ wanted to avoid letting on too much about herself, but when she was about to kiss him the eyes were filled with such genuine affections. I thought the whole exchange was just so realistic, these two seriously bring out the best from each other- which is one more reason they should date, wouldn't it be convenient to have someone at home who can rehearse the scripts with you, give expert opinions on your portrayal of a character before you go to work ;)  

• Like 17

4 hours ago, phjyj0622 said:

Jongsuk posted "the flower that blooms only when you love, they told me to bloom a million roses, when you love honestly, love's rose will bloom" :)

http://lyricstranslate.com/fr/백만송이-장미-million-roses.html

Yes, I noticed it too xD

Thanks,  now that i read all the lyrics - it make sense if those the song for his fanmeet event. Who knows?

My poor heart,  at 1st i feel giddy to learn he post about love..  thought he's in love :sweatingbullets: And start to be open about it..

Anyone hav update information about his chinese fans from the other forums?  their analysis interesting too..  thanks for someone who translate them before?  thanks again for someone who will translate them again :D

I love to read about Ur many many analysis about our couple,  to feed my shipping heart :wub:

• Like 5

56 minutes ago, lainey98 said:

okay i just listened to the song that js quoted on his insta and im certain he's not singing it for his FM, its quite a technically difficult song to sing lol, im sure he would pick a more upbeat and simpler song to sing (and also one that the audience can sing along to and get excited about). dont want to sound delulu but it really seems like he was just thinking about someone or something ;)

Now when i think about it why the song feel familiar,and i realized it was the song SHINee Jonghyun sang on immortal song lol how can i forget it (sorry out topic)
And yeah i think this song is too difficult for JS , i remember all the high note and how it was an old song certainly bring the feels will be hard on him. I just hope he posted it because of a certain someone :wub:

• Like 8

@starfield Ahaha, poor SJS fangirl Hyo Joo. :sweatingbullets: Re: the head-cradling, I thought in the car scene it could be that JS hit his head in one of the takes so she tried to prevent it, haha. With the bed though, it's a nice touch.

And the motel scene, yes! You put it so well. Before this episode my favorite scene between the two of them was the prison scene when YJ told him he's inside a cartoon. Their eyes in that too, ahhhh. So good. :wub:

• Like 11

I like the head cradling too. Nice and very fitting details on OYJ character.

1472110722_zpsodre8pia.gif

1472110722-1_zpsakq2mnqp.gif

Working more than once as on screen couple doesn't happen often in K film/drama industry. I think because they (the actors) always want to work with different people or different material each time. But some actors for example Choi Ji-woo/Kwon Sang-woo, Jeon Ji-hyun/Kim Soo-hyun, Kim Kang-woo/Kim Hyo-jin and even Hyo-Joo/Yoo Yeon-Seok have worked together more than once. So it's not impossible. However, if they become a couple (not yet married but only dating), they certainly will not involve in the same project :sweatingbullets: don't think their agencies will allow that. Also, celeb couples usually don't want too much attentions from media. 

@ohnoitscindy oh really? I thought most k-agencies nowadays are more lenient with dating rules. If anything, I think famous, likable actors like them would bring more success to a product sales if news like dating surface.

3 hours ago, starfield said:

And while we have six episodes left, I'm already feeling the separation anxiety :tears: Regardless of whether or not this ship sails, we just won't see Jong-suk and Hyo-joo together so much after the show ends :tears: They have to give us truckloads of BTS clips in the DVD, they just have to! 

We will be having serious withdrawals syndrome from W and this couple for sure, but I don't mind if we get some other good news in return ahem:P

As for the recent ig post, I'm one of many shippers who felt the butterflies and suspicion when I saw it :D. I'll just wait patiently for the big announcement. 

• Like 16

I guess it's because I draw, the image he posted on his ig strucked me more than the caption. Learning that the caption was a lyrics,  I then searched for the song.  But when I listened to it,  it doesnt sound like sth he would be singing.  So I wondered if any of his fans asked for that particular song.

The one thing that doesnt change,  however, is the image of a rectangular window showing a man holding a rose. How sweet is that? I have been searching the internet if such image has meaning I do not aware of (for instance,  if it's a cover of a cd or sth),  and for analysis in general,  but nada. I am actually happy that it's not a cd cover or sth. It only means that... * squeee * seriously.  I hope we can hear good news (certain announcement,  perhaps?) soon! 

• Like 6

Yessss... I finally watched W in sub! OYJ cradling KC's head. Or is it HHJ cradling LJS' head? Anyway,  I think it was such a thoughtful gesture.  Btw,  since last ep,  I also noticed her acting gets sooo much better and better.  It no longer looks awkward. LJS on the other hand,  might be having a difficult time ignoring and treating her like stranger during ramyun scene.

• Like 9

It's not that single cover? I thought the image is from the cover. Ok, this is becoming more suspicious Hahaha. at 4 am in the morning he did not only listen to a love song, wrote the lyrics as the caption, he also took some time to google the right picture for that post :glasses:

I NEED MORE EVIDENCE.

• Like 5

@Ondine Ohhhh I just remembered the other thing that I really love about the motel scenes- their voices! Both were grunting and panting as they walked towards the motel room with difficulty, especially JS/KC who was hurt. The sound he made was especially sexy, and he used a tone that was lower, deeper than usual when he spoke with HJ/JS, which again was extra sexy. I am thinking that the voice/tone LJS used then contributed a lot to the sexual tension in those scenes. 

• Like 17

Annyeong all.....

I've been as silence reader for this forum. But because of undenieable chemistry betwen honeycouple.....im join to sail this roler coaster ship.....lets have fun ....together .

I hope mbc give us  bts....kiss scene for ep 10 .....❤❤❤.....

• Like 9

23 minutes ago, starfield said:

@Ondine Ohhhh I just remembered the other thing that I really love about the motel scenes- their voices! Both were grunting and panting as they walked towards the motel room with difficulty, especially JS/KC who was hurt. The sound he made was especially sexy, and he used a tone that was lower, deeper than usual when he spoke with HJ/JS, which again was extra sexy. I am thinking the LJS's voice/tone contributed a lot to the sexual tension in those scenes. 

tumblr_nmnen2PUHD1r3qt6oo3_250_zpsyxxe8s

• Like 8

@Ondine you made me rewatch the scene, turn up the volume, and ultimately made me realize how sexy KC's voice is. Hahaha. To be honest, LJS seem to be using lower tone when he acts as KC. I find his usual voice is just normal, but as KC, with lower tone and with that hair off his forehead too (see the rooftop scene in ep.10)? Deadly.

• Like 7

Holy mother father of everything!! I think I need to master the art of pokerface while in a public place.

All the BTS shots/vids and the (close up) GIFs of the last kiss scene got me like 'whatisthishowdoibreathe' while struggling to have a straight face. 

I really do thank everyone from the bottom of my hurting (bec of last 3 eps) heart for the updates about our (going strong) ship. Whenever I feel depressed, I just go here and read then voila–I feel okay. These two now became my happy pill and stress-reliever. 

I just want to borrow these two GIFs in particular, shared by @lovely_skham :

image.gif

Have you noticed how LJS' eyes travelled downwards to HHJ's lips?? No?? I swear he looked at her lips! 

image_1.gif

And this—noticed that slight movement of LJS' head like he followed HHJ's?? Kindly tell me I'm not seeing things please! Hahaha. 

Lol okay, I'm not sure if the director told them (particularly him) to do this and that but this is enough for me to spazz over them two. *rolls on the floor with random kicks here and there* 

Looking forward for more spazzable moments between our HoneyCouple. I can't get enough of them. We're down to the last 6 episodes (or 5 as the 11th might have been aired by the time of this posting) and I'm getting SepAnx already.  :bawling:

-Over and out xx 

• Like 16

26 minutes ago, xdottx said:

hey guys btw, anyone knows step by step of how to watch mbc W drama on air ? 

i really want to watch that even i dont even know their language. i just wanna help to up their rating lol :D

Hi, I got a livestream link: http://www.olweb.tv/mbc-tv-korea

Though I'm not sure if watching through here counts on the ratings haha.