8 hours ago, Ni Wen said:

One was a blue tab, the other was red. I assumed the blue means "OK" and after clicking it, it shows this message: 설문에 참여하셨습니다. 감사합니다.

@Ni Wen  you made me think of the movie 'Matrix', about choosing between blue pill and red pill :lol: .  The message means ' You've participated in the survey. Thank you' .   So I think clicking the blue button is the right choice and you successfully voted.   You can check by loggin in and visiting the voting page again. You will see that you already made the vote and submit buttion is gone now. :)

10 hours ago, iffy21 said:

but on a seriously note when will we get an update on anything from HS. Getting freaking jealous of all the drama announcement and nothing from our HS. :tears::tears:

@iffy21  Me too.  I really want to hear update about her drama too.  I tried to tell myself that she has to take more time to review the script because the next drama should be the very important work for her.  Personally I think in terms of skill, no one doubt her anymore, now it's time for her to reach higher to the level of A-list or top actress,  by acheiving that I think she needs the drama with really good script and paired with top actor to make it a big hit.  But I think it's quite difficult to find the script that have equal focus on both male and female lead role. The role that gives her opportunity to show her skill as always, and at the same time, the male role must be enough attractive for big name actor to join. Because I have a feeling that SHS's acting skill may intimidate some actors and SHS always chose the drama that focus more on female character, so some actors may be afraid to be dominated by her if they're paired with her, that's why she was always paired with rookie actors who wants to take chance.  ( I don't have problem with rookie, they all did great in her previous dramas, but I just think now it's time for her to be paired with top actor).  If it’s so difficult to find big name actor for her, then I don’t mind if she chooses a drama without male lead character, as long as her role is daebak.

I understand that it's painful for us fans to wait for her news, but I prefer to wait if it means she is now seriously reviewing the roles and really looking or waiting for the best script and the best co-star.

8 hours ago, Ni Wen said:

By the way I wonder where's everyone. The usual old regulars aren't here anymore after some ugly mess in here the other time. Are you all already done with Hyesun and cured?:tears:

And where's our minions head @meechuttso ? Hope all of you there are doing well

I miss every old regulars too :tears: and hope everyone is doing well and still follows SHS's work.  I really wish this forum to be full with friends and activities again, but I'm too shy and don't want to bother them if they're really busy now . I just hope and pray silently that one day I will see my old friends again (if I'm still here :P ).

Have a nice day everyone !! :love::heart:

jYCqYut.gif

A blog about the brand 'FAYEWOO' that SHS dressed at Olive Young's event and in ALML.

https://m.blog.naver.com/PostView.nhn?blogId=fayewoo_official&logNo=221734764979

Soompi's article.

8 More K-Dramas Of 2019 That You Shouldn’t Miss

1. Angel’s Last Mission: Love

The series was touching on many levels, but it was mostly heartwarming to see Shin Hye Sun, who becomes a heartless and angry woman with shattered dreams, turn into a warm and loving person. Her transformation and love story with the angel is a story about healing and how the power of love can overcome so many trials in life. They had amazing chemistry that was so uplifting to watch.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1369425wpp/8-more-k-dramas-of-2019-that-you-shouldnt-miss

Edited by immorethant
  • Like 1
  • Love 1

MBC released Eng sub version of ‘Shin Hye Sun’s Memory Book’. :love:

An article from Dramabeans

http://www.dramabeans.com/2019/12/year-in-dramas-memorable-characters-of-2019/

[Year in dramas] Memorable characters of 2019

Lee Yeon-seo  Angel’s Last Mission: Love

angelsmission01-00275.jpg

The highlight of this show was undoubtedly the incredible performance by Shin Hye-sun as cold, chaebol heiress Lee Yeon-seo. In a fun gender-reversal, she’s the tsundere who gets a sunny, literally angelic male lead to help her out of her hard shell. Yeon-seo is not just cold, she’s downright hostile at the start. I’ve rarely, if ever, seen a female romantic lead be allowed to be so unpleasant. But what kept her from being unlikable was Shin Hye-sun’s deft touch. Yeon-seo’s loneliness and fear shone through, giving her a vulnerability that made you root for her to overcome her trauma and self-isolation. As she starts to let her guard down and rediscover her passion, you can’t help but admire her tenacity and strength.

• Like 2

The Memory Book segment is fascinating and moving. I crave to know more about what Shin Hye Sun, the person - not the actress, thinks about things, what moves her as a person.  There may be other interviews with her that reveal some of her personal thoughts about the state of affairs, history, hopes, fears etc., but if they exist they are not subtitled so I can never know.  Since discovering her, I could tell that she is smart, thoughtful and graceful, but this Memory Book is one of the few examples of this that I've seen and understood.  The female gisaeng driven independence movement of 1919 was obviously a pivotal and symbolic moment in Korean history with heroic women standing up to authoritarian male power. I'm impressed that Shin Hye Sun identifies and admires this progressive and courageous movement. I didn't know I could think more highly of her but this video did it. Thank you for posting it.

• Love 3

I've been thinking for a while if I should leave quietly or not.  

But I feel that it's may not be appropriate if I disappear without say goodbye.

( longer version)....

Spoiler

My first post here was on 14 Oct 2018, it's been a year now.  ^_^ 

I started like a regular audience who got impressed by Shin Hye Sun's acting and became a fan who followed her quietly.  Actually I'm not a person who spent time with social community. I didn't even used twitter or instagram before. :P  

Then, just watching SHS's works were not enough so I started using other social channels to check on her news, until I found this Soompi forum which changed my life.  What made me loved this place were all the informations, pics, gifs, comments, opinions posted by all SHS's fans here, which I can read them from page 1 and got to know almost everything about my favorite actress in chronological order, I felt like I discovered the main historical hub of SHS here. Especially @meechuttso who is my idol on her knowledge of SHS and her dedication and contribution here, she was the one who encouraged me at first to join this forum.  

So I began from being a regular audience, to a forum member who discussed and shared, and then somehow and sometimes became some content creator, I had chance to make friends and did many things that I never thought before.  I wanted to follow what my idol did, to share my appreciation of my favorite actress and of this forum,  and to pay it forward to others by giving contribution as much as I can within my little knowledge and skill.  Looking back now, I think I'm quite satisfied that as a SHS's fan I've fulfilled my dream in some certain level.  

But nothing lasts forever. Lately I found myself exhausted and lost enthusiasm in social activity.

I found that I really didn't know what to say or share or do anymore, it's like I've already said all I wanted to say and already did what I could and wanted to do. Everything now becomes endlessly repetitive and I'm so afraid that I'm losing focus with other activities of my life.  I found that I thought more often about my life before 14 Oct 2018.  So I think now it's the proper time for me to stop my social participation and return to my previous life as a regular audience.  And because right now I can't give promise whether or when I will be able to find my eagerness in social activity again, so....

I would like to thank all of my old/new friends who are here now and who were here before.  I'm so glad that I found this place. I love you all and I will miss you.  Goodbye and good luck.  I will still love and follow Shin Hye Sun and wish all the best for her. :kiss_wink::love::heart:

• Sad 2

11 minutes ago, immorethant said:

I would like to thank all of my old/new friends who are here now and who were here before.  I'm so glad that I found this place. I love you all and I will miss you.  Goodbye and good luck.  I will still love and follow Shin Hye Sun and wish all the best for her. :kiss_wink::love::heart:

@immorethant I am so sad to hear you're leaving us, but I do understand that being here socially active sometimes gets in the way of your normal life. Although you'll focus back on your normal life more I do hope to see you here once there is some real news of HS in terms of a drama or her films.

Basically what I am saying is PLEASE DON'T DISAPPEAR FOR GOOD...don't need to keep this place ticking along but I and the rest of the girls cannot image this place without you. :bawling:

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, immorethant said:

( longer version)....

Hide contents

I started like a regular audience who got impressed by Shin Hye Sun's acting and became a fan who followed her quietly.  Actually I'm not a person who spent time with social community. I didn't even used twitter or instagram before. :P  

Then, just watching SHS's works were not enough so I started using other social channels to check on her news, until I found this Soompi forum which changed my life.  What made me loved this place were all the informations, pics, gifs, comments, opinions posted by all SHS's fans here, which I can read them from page 1 and got to know almost everything about my favorite actress in chronological order, I felt like I discovered the main historical hub of SHS here. Especially @meechuttso who is my idol on her knowledge of SHS and her dedication and contribution here, she was the one who encouraged me at first to join this forum.  

So I began from being a regular audience, to a forum member who discussed and shared, and then somehow and sometimes became some content creator, I had chance to make friends and did many things that I never thought before.  I wanted to follow what my idol did, to share my appreciation of my favorite actress and of this forum,  and to pay if forward to others by giving contribution as much as I can within my little knowledge and skill.  Looking back now, I think I'm quite satisfied that as a SHS's fan I've fulfilled my dream in some certain level.  

But nothing lasts forever. Lately I found myself exhausted and lost enthusiasm in social activity.

I found that I really didn't know what to say or share or do anymore, it's like I've already said all I wanted to say and already did what I could and wanted to do. Everything now becomes endlessly repetitive and I'm so afraid that I'm losing focus with other activities of my life.  I found that I thought more often about my life before 14 Oct 2018.  So I think now it's the proper time for me to stop my social participation and return to my previous life as a regular audience.  And because right now I can't give promise whether or when I will be able to find my eagerness in social activity again, so....

Dear old friend and fella Hyesun addict,

Don't say goodbye. Most of us are all busy with our own lives and work but during our free time we'll just pop by as and when, and when Hyesun is back to action. Though it is quiet now, we're always peeping at this forum once in a while though not as often. Do the same as us too ok? I know you miss @meechuttso ... we all miss her too. Hope you two will be back soon. Hyesun needs all of you fans! :heart:

• Like 1
  • Love 1

4 hours ago, immorethant said:

( longer version)....

Hide contents

So I began from being a regular audience, to a forum member who discussed and shared, and then somehow and sometimes became some content creator, I had chance to make friends and did many things that I never thought before.  I wanted to follow what my idol did, to share my appreciation of my favorite actress and of this forum,  and to pay if forward to others by giving contribution as much as I can within my little knowledge and skill.  Looking back now, I think I'm quite satisfied that as a SHS's fan I've fulfilled my dream in some certain level.  

Don’t leave. People ain’t posting ... cause there is nothing to post about. lol! It’s pretty quiet from HS’s end ... I’m sure once she comes back it will become active again. Don’t have to be active every day but don’t leave officially ... 

I mean this forum is nothing without you and meech. Even silent readers count on you two. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

immorethant - you hinted at stepping back from this forum a few weeks ago. Now that you've decided to do it, my sadness becomes real. It's a happy type of sad though because I can tell you have a good heart with lots of love to share. The rest of your life is calling you so you must respond. Everyone appreciated your posts and your enthusiasm so of course you will be missed, although maybe you'll show up here from time to time. Lately there are fewer posters than when I first discovered this forum a year or so ago. Unlike you, I don't post anything new about Shin Hye Sun, I just react occasionally to what you and others post or I just gush about her because something compels me to. I wish I had the wherewithall to do more but I'm too clued out. The research that you and others do is time consuming and it has been hard lately with fewer readers and so little activity from SHS since ALML finished. it must be challenging to say the least. I hope my suspicions are true and SHS will burst back into the forfront next year. When / if that happens, seeing a comment from you from time to time will be a happy day. Thanks for all you have done.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

giphy.gif

Tearing up

On 12/19/2019 at 9:35 AM, immorethant said:

Nooo!!!! @immorethant I'm shocked to read this. I don't know what to say.

Hi to all my other friends here too. I am soo sorry for not checking in for almost 3 months, but in a very real way I can relate to what @immorethant is saying too. My life has changed so much this year that what started as a quick break while we wait for her next news became weeks and then months, and I haven't  been following any dramas either.

This wait for 2020 would seem like an eternity to me, too, if I still had the luxury of time. But hope springs eternal, and on this quiet short winter day I look forward to hearing from our beloved 신혜선씨 and just screaming for joy at what she has been patiently doing out of sight so that she can enthrall us again in the happy New Year. Remember and imagine all the suffering she endured all last winter so that she could bring us Choi Seol-Hee & Lee Yeon-Seo dual role - if I had to venture a guess, she's working super hard to shock the world yet once more - this girl's actually trying to top that dual role right now - I can feel it.

So thank you again all my friends, those still faithfully here and keeping this a joyful place. Let's all continue to smile as we muse upon our incomparable Shin Hye-Sun, the actress.

• Like 1
  • Love 3

13 hours ago, meechuttso said:

giphy.gif

Tearing up

Nooo!!!! @immorethant I'm shocked to read this. I don't know what to say.

Hi to all my other friends here too. I am soo sorry for not checking in for almost 3 months, but in a very real way I can relate to what @immorethant is saying too. My life has changed so much this year that what started as a quick break while we wait for her next news became weeks and then months, and I haven't  been following any dramas either.

This wait for 2020 would seem like an eternity to me, too, if I still had the luxury of time. But hope springs eternal, and on this quiet short winter day I look forward to hearing from our beloved 신혜선씨 and just screaming for joy at what she has been patiently doing out of sight so that she can enthrall us again in the happy New Year. Remember and imagine all the suffering she endured all last winter so that she could bring us Choi Seol-Hee & Lee Yeon-Seo dual role - if I had to venture a guess, she's working super hard to shock the world yet once more - this girl's actually trying to top that dual role right now - I can feel it.

So thank you again all my friends, those still faithfully here and keeping this a joyful place. Let's all continue to smile as we muse upon our incomparable Shin Hye-Sun, the actress.

Hi meechutso, the founder of the group, finally you’re here again. Thank you for your encouraging words that make me (us:phew:) having hope again. :blush:

• Like 2

On 12/2/2019 at 6:46 AM, immorethant said:

I think I reached the point that I really fear of myself. Everyday I wake up with 2 things in my mind.  One thing is 'Is there any news of SHS today?'  , another thing is 'Should I stop doing this ?'   I feel like that more I do , the more I need to do.  And where it's gonna end ?  

:tears:    I think I need a rehab.  Or I just have to get married and have 2 children.

:joy::kiss_closed::kiss_wink:LOL. Just really like me. Dont worry, Dont be afraid, just let it flow. You dont need rehab. Marry wont solve your problem. This is me, married with 2 children, more chaotic is absolutely yes. No me time, but almost 90% my mind its on shs. Even right before sleep. No one around me know nothing bout kdrama where i can talk to. So this forum is my sanctuary. I dont want to burdening u, just dont leave. I like what you’re doing right now bout shs, so grateful theres somebody like u @immorethant. :relaxed:

• Like 2