On 2/22/2019 at 2:17 PM, immorethant said:

And got somethings for you....:blush:

On 2/22/2019 at 2:17 PM, immorethant said:

More baseball gifs and high quality video !! :wub:

I want to take a moment to Thank @immorethant and holler one more time for her just Krrrazy:crazy: prodigious :w00t:output lately. First the collage of SHS hairs, two of them becoz there are so many. Then her thoughtful baseball gifs presents to us all - so gorgeous, and the best ever created in the history of baseball gifs.:crazy: You should do more embeds of gifs in text frames I say. And then this last flood of oldie clips, many of which even I haven't seen.:crazy:

In all of the gifs and vid clips, there occurs a continuing theme of Shin Hye-Sun's bowing (now countless) and being Miss 'polite'. Thanks to @immorethant's fabulous and timeless artwork, I am now inspired to dub Shin Hye-Sun, the Polite-tician doing her Polite-tition (repetitive bowing).:crazy:  :innocent:

• Love 1

Thank you @meechuttso  because sometime when I checked my SHS Youtube playlist which I gathered, I found some videos were recently deleted or blocked or url changed which made me sad that I might not see those again :cry:. So personally I think I should dig those precious old videos (and download) as much as I can now before they will disappear forever , so that I can move on to her next drama and movie without regret.

For baseball video, apart from that Facebook link , I also found Youtube link but it was blocked for viewer outside Korea (not sure if it's the same for all of you). So you may need Korea VPN to watch this. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1XirN3RkwTs

9 hours ago, jakey09 said:

So today it’s exactly one month since HS posted on IG. I wish her to be more active. Maybe she should think about doing VLive ... would be fun with her. 

I think there's no update from her because she's probably busy on ballet training and dieting. Anyway, at least we will see her again on coming Tuesday :w00t:

Have a happy Sunday everyone !!

zYXgxPL.gif

AmOpq9g.gif

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, meechuttso said:

eWSJWdX.gif Oh my... :crazy::crazy::wub:

@immorethant I need to update my front page with some or all or your gifs. SHS thread has entered a new age! Speechless. Stupendous. Astounding. :expressionless:

But she needs to be active though! Can someone message her this thread on IG to let her know how bored her fans are? :lol:

• LOL 2

Blushed :flushed:

snnIQRC.gif

7Z40iG9.gif

Spoiler
3 hours ago, jakey09 said:

But she needs to be active though! Can someone message her this thread on IG to let her know how bored her fans are? :lol:

Although there is no update from Hye-Sun, now you can follow Seo-Ri , Eun-Soo and Ji-An's twitter.:joy:

zvutYs6.jpg

:sweat_smile:

Sometime they talked to each other. :rolleyes:

Sometime they borrow identity.

(This tweet said Seo-Ri at 14 years old :lol:)

Edited by immorethant
  • LOL 1

So what time will probably hear something about the event? I hope it wasn’t a mistake on the article. :lol:

BTW, am I reading her wrong? Was watching couple of her airport sightings ... it seems like she even loves interacting with paparazzi. They literally had to drag her away!! :lol:

• LOL 2

Annyeong... :relaxed:

TZhwQiF.jpg

11 hours ago, jakey09 said:

So what time will probably hear something about the event? I hope it wasn’t a mistake on the article.

'The 6th Annual E-daily Cultural Awards' 

http://www.edaily.co.kr/news/read?newsId=01259526622394456&mediaCodeNo=257

PS19022600067.jpg

The 6th Annual E-daily Culture Awards ceremony and the Gala Concert will be held at 7 pm (KST) at the Sejong Center for the Performing Arts in Sejong, Seoul, Jongno-gu, Seoul, . The red carpet event will be held at 6 pm in advance of the event. The red carpet event and the event will be broadcast live via Naver V live.

https://www.vlive.tv/video/113616   (red carpet, start 6 pm KST)

https://www.vlive.tv/video/113618   (award ceremony, start 7 pm KST)

22 hours ago, jakey09 said:

@immorethant I would but I wouldn’t know what they are saying without subs. :lol:

Ha ha...me too, I can only translate 20% of the message.  And sometimes even using 'translate tweet'  doesn't help either.  I just follow those twitters to see the pics and gifs.  :P

11 hours ago, jakey09 said:

BTW, am I reading her wrong? Was watching couple of her airport sightings ... it seems like she even loves interacting with paparazzi. They literally had to drag her away!! :lol:

I think because she's so humble, she might never see herself as a star and didn't expected that many photographers/reporters would show up like this at the airport. This might make other people annoyed,  but instead she might feel grateful to get this much attention so she behaved as herself (shy,  polite and cheerful) which is very charming.  :wub:  

Oops, wrong way :D

ZM8ZXSp.gif

Edited by immorethant
  • Like 2
  • Love 1

@immorethant She is funny in a cute way! :lol:

Ah that’s like almost 4 in the morning my time! I have to figure out if I want to stay awake or not! :lol: There better be lots of pics! Missing her face.

Btw, I have a question ... I always wondered ... not only just with her name but those who have “Hye” as well. Is it Hye Sun or Hae Sun? What is the difference between Hye and Hae? lol! 

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

9 hours ago, jakey09 said:

While she makes herself extra-ordinarily precious to her fans (grumpy grumpy now becoz of this), she seems generous enough with the paparazzis, no? Can't blame her. A girl's gotta make a living....;)

@immorethant can we assume that every time she was walking thru the airport she was dreaming of doing a blind person's role? From March 2018 airport clip and the LA trip one right after 30b17, we might be getting a glimpse of what she might look like in Dan Only Love - will she sport a cane as a blind former ballerina, or not??:glasses::glasses:

1 hour ago, jakey09 said:

Ah that’s like almost 4 in the morning my time! I have to figure out if I want to stay awake or not! :lol: There better be lots of pics! Missing her face.

Go to bed early, @jakey09 ,  like right now, and rise early. :ph34r:

1 hour ago, jakey09 said:

Btw, I have a question ... I always wondered ... not only just with her name but those who have “Hye” as well. Is it Hye Sun or Hae Sun? What is the difference between Hye and Hae? lol! 

Her name is spelled 신혜선.

혜 is pronounced like, 'Heh, Heh, Heh' (laugh).

You must realize that when SHS first debuted, in 2012 (when School 2013 was shot), she had not survived a single audition to getting cast in anything - this was literally her first work. She did not have an agent at the time. The role in School 2013 did not have a name - in fact, the role's name was Shin Hye Sun (the cheapskate creators of the program thought it too expensive to spend a minute to give her role a name? Or perhaps it was better becoz she got to use her real name in the end and any mention of her name in the credits would have been 100% more publicity from the 0.001% exposure she was getting at the time). But she, not having an agent and probably not having studied English beyond what was taught in her high school, most likely just spelled it the best way she knew how - and to her ears or level of knowledge of English there was no standard or precedent way of spelling that sound - and the same or nearly the same sound can be spelled with 혜 or 헤 or 해.  헤 is virtually never used, and 해 isn't either, in a name (the word 해 means the sun), but that would be the syllable most closely spelled as Hae, not Hye. So she's stuck with her own way of spelling it, Shin Hae Sun - and you can see that she clearly uses it in all her autograph signings to this day. So If we were to respect her wish for spelling her own name, we should use Hae, but if you do a search, only the drama 'Forever Young' shot in Vietnam (and her voice dubbed over in Vietnamese) is listed with that version of her name spelling - everything else is Hye. So there. I hope that clears up your confusion, as you go off to a deep sleep, @jakey09

• Insightful 1
  • Thanks 1

Oh yes @meechuttso  you made me recall that she even writes her name 'Hae' (so the 'y' sound is not pronounced, is it ?)

But that's ok for me, and her English is fine too (also her handwriting is better than mine :D), even my own English name, when I look back from now I think I may spell it wrongly either because of my limited English knowledge at that time (and now it's still limited) and the way of romanization didn't 100% matched with native sound. :P   The first time I knew SHS, and read her name in the cast list, I thought her name 'Sun' pronounced like 'Soon' :D

i6fuVaj.jpg

(credit https://iwannacu831.tistory.com/m/4)

Note : from her Chinese alphabet name (hanja)  申惠善 , the word 惠 (hye) means favor or benefit.

There're also 16 'hye' alphabets [ https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hye_(Korean_name) ] which I think most of their meanings also match her (  love,  intelligent,  orchid,  twinkling stars,  honest, sincere, joke, fun). :wub:

1 hour ago, meechuttso said:

@immorethant can we assume that every time she was walking thru the airport she was dreaming of doing a blind person's role? From March 2018 airport clip and the LA trip one right after 30b17, we might be getting a glimpse of what she might look like in Dan Only Love - will she sport a cane as a blind former ballerina, or not??:glasses::glasses:

Oh, no...director-nim, please don't make her close her eyes or wearing sunglasses in 'One and Only Love'.  :bawling: Because her eyes can talk and they're so good at expressing emotion.  Anyway, I love her short hair and her clothes in this Mar18 airport clip, approved for Yeon-Seo to dress like this. :love:

Edited by immorethant
  • Love 1

@meechuttso Lately, I’m going off to bed at 4AM anyway. That’s cause I hit the gym late. So, it’s ok. Will be awake! :lol: I’m a sleeper ... even if I go to bed early I won’t wake up! :lol:

So are you telling me her official name should be “Shin Hae Sun” and not “Shin Hye Sun?” 

It’s funny cause most of the times media uses Shin Hye Sun. If HS didn’t know better, media should have used it right? Also, the reason I got confused cause in promotional Photoshoot of hers, I observed media outlets tend to write “Shin Hae Sun” but on the web ... soompi, AsianWiki, wiki, etc they all have it as “Shin Hye Sun” ... So when people write about her online and will with time as her popularity rises ... it will be “Shin Hye Sun”. 

Don’t you think it will be hard to get the promotion right if there are two different names? I personally prefere “Shin Hae Sun” because I noticed every time you search on Google her name tends to get mixed up with “Park Shin Hye”.

It’s all about hashtagging ... Don’t know what to go with? Shouldn’t (the company, fans) take responsibility to get it right? 

• LOL 1

Update broadcast link.

https://www.vlive.tv/video/113616   (red carpet, start 6 pm KST)

https://www.vlive.tv/video/113618   (award ceremony, start 7 pm KST)

There will also be live on this e-daily channel.

Youtube live broadcast link (7pm KST)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BRp6axNHoGM  (red carpet)

https://www.youtube.com/c/edailytvpd/live

Teaser. (BTS will also perform ^_^)

Edited by immorethant
  • Thanks 1

Oh...no...why she didn't come to red carpet ??? probably she couldn't make it in time. :crazy:  The program should give more time for red carpet interview, instead, it was cut to stage live broadcast even though all audiences weren't seated yet.

(1 hour later....)

However, she came for award presentation.  Elegant and beautiful woman in red  :love:

Made me glad to hear the audience screamed so loud when she introduced herself

LD3TMUs.jpg

MlYIVBS.jpg

2OCizVn.jpg

https://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=201902261934528010

Shin Hye Sun said, "I started the ballet recently because of my work," and "I feel that my body and mind are playing separately."  :joy:  

(She's so slim but good for ballerina role, can't wait to see her in the new drama.  But we will not see the short hair again, right ?).

• Like 1
  • LOL 2