[OFFICIAL] Park Shin Hye & Kim Rae Won (Doctors Couple)

marie67

2 minutes ago, rori0711 said:

Wow!!! wonder how many days Han Sukkyu can spend?? I guess, we will not be surprised if Kim Raewon accepts a project as fisherman without reading the scripts :blink: 

both of them spent 150!days together! hahhahahah.. both if them are freaks! so being in 3 meals a day definitely is no big deal for him since he said he fits more in the countryside or seaside than a big city! 

• Like 15

11 minutes ago, rori0711 said:

or his male fans would like to apply as his bodyguards just to be near him :lol::crazy: 

ahhhh...scary :ph34r: let's be ok his fans are females :D 

Monday is stressful but being with you guys are not. this thread is so cool. hope everyone had a good week and promising days ahead :) 

hahahahaha if i can be his bodyguard, i don't mind to switch body with a man! lolololol

13 minutes ago, krwtan1224 said:

maybe he will give up fishing just for sh :)

hahaha so even to us you won't share? 

alright alright..I'll share..only with married women hahahahaha

8 minutes ago, arissa1509 said:

Hahaha..That for sure...He go fishing 150 days before because he don't have girlfriend...:D

But why should he? He can just bring her fishing. He complimented SH's fishing skills :lol: Okok, he is just besotted with her, everything she does is magic in his eyes :tongue:

• Like 13

1 hour ago, bogin79 said:

if i can write hangul i will make a petition to HB ent, PD Na to force KRW to be in 3 meals a day fishing village.. bcoz he can do two things he love the most cooking n fishing! i want to see his cooking skills.. i am sure he'll be great. he does not need to talk much .. just cook, fish, sleep, please please let him be on 3 meals a day!! he will give cha-jumma and eric mun a run for their money! i love cha-jumma and eric btw.. 

i really want him to be in that showw...!!! but maybe he's not the one who likes to appear in variety shows... :D some actors still find it nervous because they need to know how to be entertaining.. but that show doesnt need him to be funny eventhough i think he's humorous enough hahahha
btw is taec still there? 

• Like 11

1 minute ago, maria1983 said:

now he will take her with him . for 150 days . hahahahaha

the two of them . alone . hahahaha

150 days honeymoon just fishing..... hahaha ... end of 150 days will expect little happy beans arrival in another 150 days?

• Like 12

54 minutes ago, rori0711 said:

If not in 3MAD, i hope there will be a sports called FISHING. maybe we can see Kim Raewon signing up on that, just like Lee Hongki & Kim Soohyun who are madly in love with bowling. :blink::lol:

if he joins 2D1N i'm sure the PD is more than happy to make him fishing hahahaha... that's what the members hate the most. fishing penalty! :D

• Like 11

Just now, hyerae1819 said:

150 days honeymoon just fishing..... hahaha ... end of 150 days will expect little happy beans arrival in another 150 days?

And for how long do you expect for them such a schedule of life?:D

• Like 8

4 minutes ago, hyerae1819 said:

HAHAHAHA

i know for him will be okay . he's that ''maniac'' . i don't know about her . 150 days just to fishing .

well ... not only this . right ? hahaha

2 minutes ago, tatay81 said:

hahahahaha

well ...they already have money .

• Like 9

17 minutes ago, arissa1509 said:

Hahaha..That for sure...He go fishing 150 days before because he don't have girlfriend...:D

hahahah i like how you conclude the situation here :D 

17 minutes ago, yeppenyoeja said:

alright alright..I'll share..only with married women hahahahaha

you're not sincerely sharing :D if only i can be his Parka... i will warm him every spring/winter :wub:

• Like 11

4 minutes ago, tatay81 said:

As long as he wants. For PSH fans though :rolleyes: we will go crazy!

3 minutes ago, maria1983 said:

HAHAHAHA

i know for him will be okay . he's that ''maniac'' . i don't know about her . 150 days just to fishing .

well ... not only this . right ? hahaha

hahahahaha

well ...they already have money .

Even he didn't spend 150 consecutive days fishing. They can do other things in between :lol:

• Like 10

Just now, krwtan1224 said:

can you expound more why sharing with a married woman is more dangerous? i just want to know hahaha

Are you sure you want me to spell out more details? Maybe it's better to leave these young ladies in blissful ignorance? (The more so that we know that they can safely share with us):D

• Like 11

30 minutes ago, beansprouts said:

hahahah i like how you conclude the situation here :D 

you're not sincerely sharing :D if only i can be his Parka... i will warm him every spring/winter :wub:

hahaa if you're the parka..i'll cut it using the most sharpest scissor on earth hahahahaha

31 minutes ago, krwtan1224 said:

wahahaha you are a very bad girl..so you will only share with @maria1983, @tatay81 and me.. how about with@dee_zara?? :D

ahahaa @dee_zara has to get in line..behind @beansprouts the Parka lmao *just kidding

27 minutes ago, tatay81 said:

yeppenyoeja  Sometimes sharing with a married woman can be more dangerous than with an unmarried woman. But this is certainly not about  maria1983krwtan1224  And me :D

tell me moreeeee