[OFFICIAL] Park Shin Hye & Kim Rae Won (Doctors Couple)

marie67

Spoiler
5 hours ago, yeppenyoeja said:

omo!!! hahaha

videotogif_2017.03.02_02.10.12_zpspkdyse

Her lips look like they were ready, perhaps even wanting to receive more hahahaha  I Would have liked to ask PDnim if there was a time during a kiss shoot where he didn't want to say cut/end the kiss and just wanted to let the two go on kissing hahahaha Maybe even leave the room?

Spoiler
24 minutes ago, tatay81 said:

Now it's even more dangerous. Apparently  krwtan1224  Right and dangerous today is my favorite word?! Why?

Картинки по запросу park shin hye gif 3meals a day

With the word dangerous, the gif being small, the red on the chopping board with knife and fingers, all of a sudden a gruesome image popped into my head...:grimace::fearful:

I think when I come here, my imagination gets activated lol

• Like 12

7 minutes ago, kdramanewb said:
  Reveal hidden contents

He has a great sense of humor :) I wouldn't be surprised if he cracked a lot of jokes to PSH that made her laugh during Doctors shoot.

A sense of humor is one of the qualities that SH likes in men. Let's hope good jokes have become a good start for a not dangerous relationship:)

• Like 13

33 minutes ago, kdramanewb said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Her lips look like they were ready, perhaps even wanting to receive more hahahaha  I Would have liked to ask PDnim if there was a time during a kiss shoot where he didn't want to say cut/end the kiss and just wanted to let the two go on kissing hahahaha Maybe even leave the room

i think at the end of ep 20, the director just let them kissing until someone turned into tomato???

Just now, yeppenyoeja said:

i think at the end of ep 20, the director just let them kissing until someone turned into tomato???

Ha! Ha! I imagined this scene. 1 minute, 2 minutes 3 minutes of the kiss. The director (with a wave of his hand, tells the rest of the staff)  To hell with them guys better go drink beer They can cope without us. all the same End and edge is not visible :D

• Like 11

1 hour ago, tatay81 said:

Now it's even more dangerous. Apparently  krwtan1224  Right and dangerous today is my favorite word?! Why?

i don't know why? i'm even more curious why it became your favorite word today..

11 minutes ago, rinsen22 said:

His glowing aura is really W.O.W :love:

he looks inspired and in love :wub:

14 minutes ago, dee_zara said:

AMEN :grin:

hello dee.. your gifs are very nice.. :)

• Like 11

5 minutes ago, tatay81 said:

Ha! Ha! I imagined this scene. 1 minute, 2 minutes 3 minutes of the kiss. The director (with a wave of his hand, tells the rest of the staff)  To hell with them guys better go drink beer They can cope without us. all the same End and edge is not visible :D

:D:D it would last for hoursss.. again and again.. :ph34r:

• Like 9

16 minutes ago, yeppenyoeja said:

8 minutes ago, tatay81 said:

They could just as easily forget what day, time, year and place they were at they were so absorbed in each others kisses hahaha...Perhaps KRW's kiss is amnesia enducing and PSH's kiss to KRW is well......let's not get there..it's too hard to explain hahahahahaha

• Like 11

7 minutes ago, beansprouts said:

cc7a101d.jpg

HAHAHAHA.. i'm watching Attic Cat and i just cant stop smiling.. KRW is too dorky!! :D

he looks different.. and with that hairstyle i remember what i reposted yesterday from twitter hahaha

• Like 8

3 minutes ago, kdramanewb said:

They could just as easily forget what day, time, year and place they were at they were so absorbed in each others kisses hahaha...Perhaps KRW's kiss is amnesia enducing and PSH's kiss to KRW is well......let's not get there..it's too hard to explain hahahahahaha

amnesia inducing?? hahahaha.. complete your sentence please!! :D

• Like 10

3 minutes ago, krwtan1224 said:

he looks different.. and with that hairstyle i remember what i reposted yesterday from twitter hahaha

i totally feel like watching a different person... :D i kept on imagine 36 year old KRW to play this role again... :D

• Like 10