[OFFICIAL] Park Shin Hye & Kim Rae Won (Doctors Couple)

marie67

5 minutes ago, tatay81 said:

What I like about their embraces and kisses (especially the kiss in Ep. 18) is that they seem to try not to miss a single cell of each other's body. You know the feeling - I want you and me to have one skin for two:D

omo!!! hahaha

videotogif_2017.03.02_02.10.12_zpspkdyse

"oppa..look at me, I'm smiling to you"

videotogif_2017.03.13_02.23.32_zpskrcedn

3 minutes ago, arissa1509 said:

That hand moves...Erotic....:lol::crazy:

luckily she didn't...ughh never mind i'll not go to that way hahahaha

2 minutes ago, maria1983 said:

the way he moves his fingers . :heart:

:wink:

he also should patent that movement lol

2 minutes ago, arissa1509 said:

They smooching like a real lover...:heart:

coz they are real lovers??

Just now, yeppenyoeja said:

omo!!! hahaha

videotogif_2017.03.02_02.10.12_zpspkdyse

Yes! Yes!  yeppenyoeja  It seems that you published the Gift from this kiss (when we talked about the fact that now he cares about his skin). In this frame, he even turning his head in the other direction tries not to withdraw, but to retain the sensation of her skin

• Like 11

"come here..give me a bear hug"

videotogif_2017.03.12_03.24.11_zpsnjcljj

these two bears are adorable..

4 minutes ago, tatay81 said:

Yes! Yes!  yeppenyoeja  It seems that you published the Gift from this kiss (when we talked about the fact that now he cares about his skin). In this frame, he even turning his head in the other direction tries not to withdraw, but to retain the sensation of her skin

it was like telling her he wants to kiss her more and more :blush:

Just now, yeppenyoeja said:

"come here..give me a bear hug"

videotogif_2017.03.12_03.24.11_zpsnjcljj

these two bears are adorable

it was like telling her he wants to kiss her more and more :blush:

I would say that this is not exactly about kissing, as is the caressing, tantalizing movement of his fingers across her neck, but this is already a forbidden path

• Like 10

4 minutes ago, tatay81 said:

You feel goosebumps?:)

:)

Just now, tatay81 said:

I would say that this is not exactly about kissing, as is the caressing, tantalizing movement of his fingers across her neck, but this is already a forbidden path

yes , we never talk here about forbidden path . :)

• Like 9

1 hour ago, tatay81 said:

Of course now he cares about his skin because his girlfriend has a very beautiful skin...like a porcelain....:D

• Like 11

3 minutes ago, arissa1509 said:

Of course now he cares about his skin because his girlfriend has a very beautiful skin...like a porcelain....:D

he must , he must :D

2 minutes ago, tatay81 said:

Yes. One of her nicknames is the milky skin SH :wub:

:wub:

• Like 9

3 hours ago, tatay81 said:

Why when she cries, I also want to cry?But in fact she is only 16 

Trees in Heaven :bawling: I cried from beginning to end watching this drama of hers. Indeed she was only 16 and underaged for kissing scene. It had to be done separated by the window.  Maybe one day she can do a romcom with Lee Won again :D That is if her bf won't get jealous.

3 hours ago, maria1983 said:

well ...matters . of course because those girls have 20 years  . hahahahaha

yes , seams that at some point they changed the places . hahahaha

:D

PDs nominated Doctors as best drama? Hahaha ....

1 hour ago, ryoya9 said:

They should make another quality drama or movie together :wink: 

Honestly if they are in a relationship I don't think they will do another drama or movie together though I hope they can fulfill their hopes of doing an action movie together. 

• Like 11

1 hour ago, hyerae1819 said:

Honestly if they are in a relationship I don't think they will do another drama or movie together though I hope they can fulfill their hopes of doing an action movie together. 

Yeah..Like now...They avoid each other...And we all...Mental breakdown:crazy::lol::lol:

• Like 10

The chinese subtitle is out so I just try to recap here..

1st RW wore that question mark box and went into the classroom to meet those girls. Yes, he mentioned he had 4 managers with him :) Then when he went in MC asked the girls to take a guess and one said KRW then she's been invited to come out. And the girl said start to like him since watching gourmet and MC asked who's her top 3 favourite actors and the girl said KRW 3 times :) and said want to be her gf ~~~~~~

Then the 2nd girl come out. The girl is studying music.... anyways, RW answered if he's not an actor, he'll be in music industry and the girl said RW double eyelid looked like mozart/chopin? Sorry I forgot who....

And 2nd part is the interview. Talk about search key words... action, and mention about sunflower and kind of comparison with prison; then about romcom king which he mentioned about skin care. He said previously he seldom take care of his skin but recently he did a lot; then talk about cooking skill that MC praised him for cutting sashimi skill. You know RW loves fishing so much so he started to talk about fishing, which season has which kind of fish, blah blah blah then MC asked him to join the program again becoz it has a part about cooking and RW seems ok and said he'll bring a fish to come :)

I think that's the main part. 

• Like 14

7 minutes ago, hyerae1819 said:

Trees in Heaven :bawling: I cried from beginning to end watching this drama of hers. Indeed she was only 16 and underaged for kissing scene. It had to be done separated by the window.  Maybe one day she can do a romcom with Lee Won again :D That is if her bf won't get jealous.

her acting in trees of heaven was so impressive..i cried so hard watching her crying in the last episode after her oppa is dead. i know why the director said that she can cry beautifully..coz it was so beautiful, i can feel the emotion potrayed by her cry scene. i decided to become her fan after watching that drama haha. and her speaking japanese fluently is so gooddddd.