[OFFICIAL] Park Shin Hye & Kim Rae Won (Doctors Couple)

marie67

5 hours ago, deara said:

Ah that's what i thought too, other actor/actress (or ordinary people who were kissing) might stop kissing if thats happen because feels awkward. Specially if they didnt feel so close/ feels love to the person they were kissing :lol: for KRW and PSH case, as KRW said before to PDnim they've feels like they were dating already lol 

Yes there might be two reason why she stood there and continued kissing him! One is because she has way more respect to KRW and she might have thought if she stop kissing him and run away due to distraction, it may become a issue and he may feel bad.

Second reason is because she likes KRW and she enjoys kissing him. And since it's there last kiss, she doesn't want to spoil it.

I want second reason to be true :D 

2 hours ago, pshkrw said:

Actually I like that it happened.. It looks natural.. That's the first kiss that HJ smiles while kissing JH right? In episode 18 it was only JH who smiled..

Yes first kiss that HJ smile.. I mean first kiss with PSH smile till now.. It's her best kiss scene ever! She looks so comfortable kissing him at the same time she's also enjoying it :love: 

• Like 10

thanx again @Ayame for the 2nd part of KRW interview.. the part where he said psh is beautiful i go awww but i know all co stars will praise his co star beauty.. then he goes i want to protect her i go double awww... but did not want to sound delulu mebe protect hye jung as a character or psh as a hoobae.. then he added i blushed... ermmm now i go double triple wow... hahahahah KRW what have you got yourself into? in my delulu mind i think he is talking about her PSH not her character... hahahahahahahhaha cute KRW... he sounded smitten a little smitten by psh perhaps...hehehehe 

• Like 14

1 hour ago, bogin79 said:

thanx again @Ayame for the 2nd part of KRW interview.. the part where he said psh is beautiful i go awww but i know all co stars will praise his co star beauty.. then he goes i want to protect her i go double awww... but did not want to sound delulu mebe protect hye jung as a character or psh as a hoobae.. then he added i blushed... ermmm now i go double triple wow... hahahahah KRW what have you got yourself into? in my delulu mind i think he is talking about her PSH not her character... hahahahahahahhaha cute KRW... he sounded smitten a little smitten by psh perhaps...hehehehe 

And let me just say that I agree with your post @bogin79the more he talks, the more he spills of his true emotions awwwwww....I can't move on from this two, I can't  move on from Doctors....I am definitely ruined!   

@Ayame...you are heaven sent for translating that entire interview on KRW...now we all await PSH's turn. 

• Like 12

On 29 August 2016 at 2:46 PM, rameennoodles said:

hey guys. i'm having major withdrawal and after realizing last monday was the last time we'd see the jihye couple onscreen i decided to write a fanfic. i don't really like the aff platform but i'm going to post it on there since i like it a bit better for multichaptered stories than tumblr where i usually just post oneshots. i've written like 2 fics before for r88 but i'm by no means a professional or anything. anyway if you guys like it i'm almost done so i'll probably end up posting the rest of the chapters in the next couple of days. let me know if i should continue or not hahaha

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/1168357/a-love-with-many-names-jihye-kdrama-doctors-hongjihong-yoohyejung

Where is your next chapter? I missed JH HJ!

• Like 5

6 hours ago, bogin79 said:

the part where he said psh is beautiful i go awww but i know all co stars will praise his co star beauty.. then he goes i want to protect her i go double awww... but did not want to sound delulu mebe protect hye jung as a character or psh as a hoobae.. then he added i blushed... ermmm now i go double triple wow... hahahahah KRW what have you got yourself into? in my delulu mind i think he is talking about her PSH not her character... hahahahahahahhaha cute KRW... he sounded smitten a little smitten by psh perhaps...hehehehe 

He does sound smitten :wub::wub: 

I hope he gives more interviews soon, he gives us juicy stuff and keeps this ship sailing :phew::D

• Like 5

9 hours ago, bogin79 said:

I totally agree with you...KRW blushing  :wub:  and we have proof of that from several BTS :D and he made an excused that he was tired...yeah right!!! KRW we give you the benefit of the doubt but nonetheless RAESHIN SHIPPERS are loving it. 

I miss Doctors and of course our RAESHIN...this is really hard...for now watching all the BTS & fan made MV's to eased this withdrawal syndrome.  Not sure what to watch next....what about Punch?  They say that it's a good one for KRW but it's just dark drama.

Any suggestions?

• Like 7

One more thing, another translation of that interview - KRW said: "This woman is so beautiful. I must protect her."  WOW, so he looks at PSH as a WOMAN!!!  There is something, something here .... OK forgive me if I'm being delusional  :blush: 

• Like 6