[OFFICIAL] Park Shin Hye & Kim Rae Won (Doctors Couple)

marie67

The ending is so sweet......  I will definitely re-watch all the ep again and again!  Thank you for bringing KRW and PSH together and thank you for bringing such great drama.  You all deserve high rating, recognition, and award.   I'm lucky I can join this thread and thank you for all the translation, video, gif, update....

I'm fan of PSH and she always have great chemistry with her co-star.  Then dating rumor will be followed.  However, I really feel that KRW mostly fits her ideal boy friend type, including good cooking and same hobbies.  PSH's acting was great in this drama and I think KRW taught her much.  Thanks to PSH, the name of KRW also become popular again.  He is such handsome and talent actor.  I will watch his movie and Punch...  So, for KRW and PSH, they have win-win situation and it's very successful.  Needless to say, this healing drama is very successful, especially it's presented by KRW and PSH.....

I still cannot withdraw....

• Like 15

41 minutes ago, sunflower001 said:

And has there ever been any PD who confirm his co-stars dating to reporters ?  :P 

but the fact that reporters ask this kind of questions would mean that KRW PSH chemistry was sooooo real that everyone feels they are dating ..maybe that reporter is a shipper too LOL :lol::phew:  they both look good together and match personality-wise and can bring the best out of each other !

I hope KRW goes, he deserves a good break after the zombie-like shooting !!! And for all his hard work and the "tired" feelings he had in some scenes and got all of us delulu crazy :P

I really, really hope he will go...he's part of the reason why this drama is a success, I wish the introvert in him will not stop him from attending this event. I was just thinking, will they still have an "after party"? Because maybe (though I hope not) they will just do it when they have the 2 days, 1 night celebration. If ever, I hope we will still see pictures of them.

• Like 13

Yes they're not dating.. Can I just say "NOT YET"  for my shippers heart :D How to date when you're both so busy filming? And also as long as they have good relationship that's the best foundation..Plus doctors is more or less than 3 months.. It's  quite short time to date immediately.. Unlike in Philippines they're filming for 7 months usually and a lot of guestings/shows together so relationship can be develop while the drama still airs.. With their personalities, its a given that they'll not move that fast. They're both well reserved. To put some action will take really longer because its them.. ;) 

But.. anyways no director / or shall I say very rare who'll admit that the leads are dating or something is going on or attracted to each other.. haha Especially korea , most of them tend to hide the real score.. 

Oopssss.. dnt worry I'll not assume that they'll be dating just in case I'll be quoted.. But its free to hope..I have freedom.. haha I can dream and hope as long as I'm not harming anyone.. :w00t:

PS: Fine they are good sunbae and hoobae.. But the attraction is there.. maybe they're not aware of it yet haha Up to them. Their chemistry is really superb. One of the books :wub: 

• Like 13

52 minutes ago, tatidu said:

LOL.. i have the same thought..but i'm glad PD oh clarified that KRW and PSH has a very good Sunbae Hoobae relationship. This is what I hope for both of them at the moment. Calm your shippers heart guys, even Eugene & Ki Tae Young not in romantic relationship after their drama end.

every relationship starts with friend... Sunbae and Hoobae...  just like Lee Bo Young and Ji Sung and get married in 2013. 

Ji Sung even teasing OK Teacyon it's good to approach someone you like beginning as a friend or sunbae hoobae so that person won't feel awkward... this was how their relationship starts

• Like 13

Saying bye to HJ and JH.

Beautiful trip. Great actors, that made many forget the reality and became delusional, to the point of believe they delusional imagination is the reality . Credit to the actors that play they role in such way, showing such harmony and chemistry that people forgot they are actors, talent performers. 

Lets acknowledge the queen of chemistry, that one more time has proved her talent as an actress, in such way, that make people forget about reality and become immersed into her character, that people basing in her performance with her costars, to believe she is dating them.:)

Come on people!! Is she dating all her costars?!!! Get real, and give her the credit that she deserves. Lets say together PARK SHIN HYE IS A TALENT ACTRESS, INDEED OUTSTANDING, A-list no doubt about it. And she cement it, in this drama Doctors.:thumbsup:Credit goes also to the amazing actor she work with this time Kim Rae Won. Win win situation . :) Differently need to work together again. So please keep it real. The drama is over. 

Thanks

Love and Peace:wub:

• Like 9

KRW is an introvert person, right?

here is a link on article of an introvert person :http://thoughtcatalog.com/sophie-martin/2014/05/8-things-an-introvert-will-always-do-if-they-really-really-like-you/

and this is from Susan Cain :

Some tips for extroverts who love us

“The meeting of two personalities is like the contact of two chemical substances; if there is any reaction, both are transformed.“— Carl Jung

You may be wondering: What are the signs an introvert likes me?

Well, the signs will be subtle.But – we will listen to you attentively and make an effort at eye contact. They’ll be a warmth about us, a charming shyness. We’ll have a smile playing on our faces. Go from there. Slowly please.

Don't take it personally if your dear introvert personality needs Quiet. We will get sick and cranky without it. When we're refreshed, we'll be there for you... We know you love that we really listen to you, and understand the “real” you. Know that this connection with you is the fuel that makes our heart beat faster.

We secretly find you exotic and fun, and we like it when you take our hand and take the lead. Another introvert personality secret.

Understand that parties physically drain us, are uncomfortable and also muddle our brains. We're not saying Never. We're saying ‘let's negotiate’.

Yes, we're good listeners. But we also like our introvert personality to be drawn out. It won't be like pulling teeth, just make some space. Ask us questions too. We want you to

while on the other hand, PSH is a reserved person in terms of love ... only PSH shall know who she feel in love with and into relationship with ... 

PS :

I am fully respect of their decision ... One thing that I surely do is praying to God for only God has the power to create something wonderful for both of them

• Like 12

can i just say at the proposal scene when jh threw the flower petals and HJ laughed .. that was so PSH laugh nit HJ.. and the I'm embarrassed from Jh i suspect was KRW ad-lib.. hahhahah .. it was so him to feel embarrassed after his kissingscene with psh.. aishhh so cute!!! 

• Like 15

1 minute ago, bogin79 said:

can i just say at the proposal scene when jh threw the flower petals and HJ laughed .. that was so PSH laugh nit HJ.. and the I'm embarrassed from Jh i suspect was KRW ad-lib.. hahhahah .. it was so him to feel embarrassed after his kissingscene with psh.. aishhh so cute!!! 

Yes, I did noticed that 2 scenes.. so real :lol:

• Like 11

2 hours ago, bogin79 said:

i just watched the whole 3 eps back to back.. man it was good.. so good... and i would not mind going thru ep 1-20 for re-watch... abt psh-krw... i am happy enough to know that they have a very good senior-junior relationship.... of coz they are not dating ....... YET hehehheheh... they need to get rid of the remaining HJ and JH persona first... for them to realize whether this is REEL or REAL... they know when they start missing each other... #sorrymydeluluspeaks so until then... happy shipping..

to those  who find us irritating because we ship jihye/raeshin... please do not come to this thread.. it won't make you happy anyway.. do visit the thread that suits you and make you happy.. sorry for being blunt! 

i hope krw can make it to the trip! i know he wants to.. after all the hard work he put in .. he deserves it., and i hope the whole casts nncrew could make it as well..

btw, please update for news regarding d dvd bluray.. i find it hard to keep up/ catch up at the drama thread..

thanknyou also to all who posted news, translations, gifs, puctures, vidsetc... appreciated your effort! RaeShin Fighting!

"to those  who find us irritating because we ship jihye/raeshin... please do not come to this thread.. it won't make you happy anyway.. do visit the thread that suits you and make you happy.. sorry for being blunt!"

hahaha this what i was gonna say yesterday butt im just new members in this thread so i better silent :rolleyes: 

True i believe too RaeWon wants to go. Busy schedule can be manage but being spotlight by media about the trip will be something he'll considering and think again. We all know we wants a good news about this trip waiting him to say yes i'll join in  :lol:

#RaeShin 

• Like 13

4 minutes ago, pshkrw said:

Yes, I did noticed that 2 scenes.. so real :lol:

@bogin79 and @pshkrw...same here....plus I also notice when he carried her and did the twirl it looks like them for real, the way KRW hug her is like its the last time he will do as JH, though the camera zooms out you can still see him hugging her tight. Awwwww...what a difficult stage for us shippers...this sepanx is a real struggle :(

• Like 12

YES..PSH is talented 

YES ..KRW is talented

YES..they both have had chemistry with their leads in other dramas before

YES..lets give credit to BOTH for bringing the characters to life and giving us the sizzling chemistry we see on tv, no one can create chemistry like that one-sided !

BUT... drama may have ended but the ship is still sailing :wub:  otherwise, lets just close down the entire shippers thread :) :) and shippers do not need to keep it real :D:phew: 

Nobody can say what will happen in the future but the possibilities are endless as the attraction is there :wub: :wub:

YES..lets respect one another's freedom to ship whoever they want as long as it done respectfully and harms no one okay :) 

just like it is also everyone's freedom to choose whoever they like as their bias or whichever drama they enjoy :) some people like PSH, some dont..some people like KRW, some dont..some people enjoy Doctors and some dont :) and we should respect that :)

#shippingisfun

#dontmakeitserious

#thestruggletoshipforfunisreal 

• Like 20

22 minutes ago, sunflower001 said:

YES..lets respect one another's freedom to ship whoever they want as long as it done respectfully and harms no one okay :) 

exactly , friend 

... omg , do we really can be like this ? c;mon ... since when a shiping did harm to anyone ? if someone want to ship so be it ... what will happen ? the earth will stop his jurney roud the sun ? the rain will not come anymore ? omg , c'mon ... is not like will be something wrong , is  a soft feeling . SO JUST SHIP AS MUCH AS YOU WANT , FRIEND , if you really want to do this . Ship , ship , ship .... the desire in each of you CAN'T BE EXPLAINED TO ANYBODY ELSE ...we are the masters of our own desire .

somehow is funny ( look , for me i don't believe they are dating ...but they have this great chemistry that is amazing ...and with this chemistry they are so sweet ) but to say 100% they are not dating ... i start to believe maybe something is there . till this phrase i was like ''of course they are just coworkers'' ..but  now 100% . haha 

anyway ...i love this topic , i love how all of you , guys , come always with this amazing  ideas , and comment . :)

SO , SHIP AS MUCH AS YOU WANT !! 

• Like 16

1 hour ago, deara said:

@trust3 thank you for sharing :blush:

@bogin79 yes i saw it too start from she saw those petal and laugh till end of scene that was PSH and KRW  not HyeJung and JiHong it was so clearly after the kiss. they both are cute when they shy :blush:  

@deara ... u r most welcome

1 hour ago, maria1983 said:

exactly , friend 

... omg , do we really can be like this ? c;mon ... since when a shiping did harm to anyone ? if someone want to ship so be it ... what will happen ? the earth will stop his jurney roud the sun ? the rain will not come anymore ? omg , c'mon ... is not like will be something wrong , is  a soft feeling . SO JUST SHIP AS MUCH AS YOU WANT , FRIEND , if you really want to do this . Ship , ship , ship .... the desire in each of you CAN'T BE EXPLAINED TO ANYBODY ELSE ...we are the masters of our own desire .

somehow is funny ( look , for me i don't believe they are dating ...but they have this great chemistry that is amazing ...and with this chemistry they are so sweet ) but to say 100% they are not dating ... i start to believe maybe something is there . till this phrase i was like ''of course they are just coworkers'' ..but  now 100% . haha 

anyway ...i love this topic , i love how all of you , guys , come always with this amazing  ideas , and comment . :)

SO , SHIP AS MUCH AS YOU WANT !! 

@maria1983, @sunflower001, @deara ... i agree with you all ... we don't know what's going to be happen in the future for them ... i hope they cherish the sweet moments, keep the mutual relationship, respect each other, be true and be open at each other ... just as HJ-JH teach them

Edited by trust3
  • Like 8

2 hours ago, Jalhanda said:

@bogin79 and @pshkrw...same here....plus I also notice when he carried her and did the twirl it looks like them for real, the way KRW hug her is like its the last time he will do as JH, though the camera zooms out you can still see him hugging her tight.

Its so cute the way KRW carried her and twirl her around !!! I think that was definitely spontaneous and not scripted !!! Too bad the PD zoomed out otherwise we would hear PSH laughing out loud there :wub: 

one of my wish for the ending was to have JH carry HJ bridal style after their wedding so even if I didnt get that I did get this adorable scene of twirling around while KRW was carrying PSH ...its just so sweet and precious and cute :wub: arrhhh..killing my shipper's heart !!

• Like 12