[Drama 2017] Strong Woman Do Bong Soon 힘쎈여자 도봉순

Go Seung Ji

• Replies 14.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Ainee Etp and @ferily yup, i'm really happy for him that he'll finally get the girl. after the mess that is hwarang, he really deserves this. i'm still so badly burnt by hwarang, and how SMJ was treated. hopefully, i'll start to forget those feelings with this drama. and you're correct @Ainee Etp about the hunch back/slouching thing. i didn't notice before but he and Go Ara really does it often. perhaps, they're both too conscious about standing out because of their height? anyway, so excited for this show, hope subbed eps will be avail early tomorrow, as i need to catch up on sleep. work has been crazy this week, i ended up going home at 2 am yesterday and looks like it would be another long day for me. :(

What amuses me is that we're already at 27 pages & we have not even started eps 1. On some threads I'm on or was on, we are/ were barely at 20 odd pages even at the 10th episode  :lol:

I have to admit I started camping here a while ago bcoz of the storyline & PHS. But I have to say JiSoo's hot cop role is giving me all the namja feels. Yes I know all the PHS fan girls here will want him to get the girl & rightly so, but let's hope our bb Ji Soo will find love too. 

He looks hot here like this ..

@evie7Same here. I have been so busy ogling at our boys here that I have not been paying attention to the storyline 

2 minutes ago, jjoy84 said:

@triplem i  would also like jisoo to find love in this drama! maybe a cameo from one of his former costars? i would likre to see a lot of cameos in this

True true! If i recall correctly, he has a gf at the start right ? I thought I saw that at the beginning or in earlier pages.

9 minutes ago, supergal99 said:

Mmmm... i tink seems like boon-soon will like JS character in the beginning?

Yes I think so. But I think jS character has a gf as well. I can't remember which page of this thread. Yeah, can't wait to see these hot guys , wink ! 

2 hours ago, Ainee Etp said:

From the previews, is Ahn Min Hyuk asking Bong Soon to start the car for him while he hide behind a pillar, to test if there's a bomb in there? :blink:

Yep, he sure is :lol: He said "You never know if there is a bomb" and Do Bong Soon was like "And you want me to die?"

OMG..this show is gona be the death of me....

i just watched that 9 min trailer...my mouth was open all the time from smiling.....:wub::D

jisoo towering my unnie is just so cute..

the height difference..this gota be the first drama since full house to ever embrace the short girl....

this is gona be my next addiction ....i have alrdy have this suffering through goblin..i dunt wanna experience it again....:bawling:

like waiting for the sub to come out suffering ....

can't go to soompi/instagram suffering.....(afraid that i would get spoiler)

wait until both episode airing so ...i won't suffer from waiting......

but again I suffer anyways later i've done watching both eps.

but i am sooo exciteddd........i m gona wait until like Saturday to watch both ep..

i know myself, it prob wont happen or may be try to stall as much as i can......

then i wont have to wait to long for the 3rd ep.....

sorry guys...the thirst is real here!!!:rolleyes:

i was dead for hwarang PHS not getting the girl...

i know i am more than ready for PHS to get the girl.....

HOWEVER i am afraid now ...i would want jisoo to end up with the girl.....

WHEN PSJ didn't get the girl in KMHM..i was dead....but he got the girl in hwarang i was mad

may be its just me and my second lead syndrome..

ANYHOW for this drama.....i want EVERYTHING.........OOOO I'M ABOUT TO DIVEEE INNNN (imagine trey songz) :blush:

23 minutes ago, xxyy said:

OMG..this show is gona be the death of me....

i just watched that 9 min trailer...my mouth was open all the time from smiling.....:wub::D

jisoo towering my unnie is just so cute..

the height difference..this gota be the first drama since full house to ever embrace the short girl....

this is gona be my next addiction ....i have alrdy have this suffering through goblin..i dunt wanna experience it again....:bawling:

like waiting for the sub to come out suffering ....

can't go to soompi/instagram suffering.....(afraid that i would get spoiler)

wait until both episode airing so ...i won't suffer from waiting......

but again I suffer anyways later i've done watching both eps.

but i am sooo exciteddd........i m gona wait until like Saturday to watch both ep..

i know myself, it prob wont happen or may be try to stall as much as i can......

then i wont have to wait to long for the 3rd ep.....

sorry guys...the thirst is real here!!!:rolleyes:

i was dead for hwarang PHS not getting the girl...

i know i am more than ready for PHS to get the girl.....

HOWEVER i am afraid now ...i would want jisoo to end up with the girl.....

WHEN PSJ didn't get the girl in KMHM..i was dead....but he got the girl in hwarang i was mad

may be its just me and my second lead syndrome..

ANYHOW for this drama.....i want EVERYTHING.........OOOO I'M ABOUT TO DIVEEE INNNN (imagine trey songz) :blush:

LOL with the SLS. you got it bad... though, to be fair, JS is really good at playing second leads who pines for the girl. for now, i've come to the conclusion to stay away from go ara dramas unless i know i'll be clear of the SLS. girl already got me 2 out 2 dramas (reply 1994 and hwarang) where i ended up with SLS. for this one, i think i'm in the clear since PHS and PBY look adorable together. how does PHS do it? why is he always so adorable with his costars?

Archived