[Drama 2017] Strong Woman Do Bong Soon 힘쎈여자 도봉순

Go Seung Ji

22 hours ago, moreenke said:

I think so too ! When in the last EP he told her it's not right for a woman to sleepover at a man's house, it hit me, I was like : "So you see her as a woman ?" Seeing how he's cold to her usually, his behavior he in protecting mode when he sees BS with MH, otherwise why says : "All men are dogs !" There's 2 types of man in dramalnd that tell you such word : 1- your bro 2-  Boys who have/will have future interest in you !

lols this is one the cliche-iest but i love it here... although i already feel sad for our poor baby Jisoo! I hope he gets another drama next time where he will be the lead.

anyways, second leads will always be the protectors, the first men taken fancy by our female leads and the good men. :)

i can't wait for the day when he sees BS as a woman and I want MH to be jealous much!

usually love triangles are a bit out of my taste but with these three, i'd say Bring It On.

oh and sorry to cut your post short chingu!

• Replies 14.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

thanks @briseis  @lingx2  for those preview..

11 minutes ago, i.am.bugz.funny said:

Who's the girl that BS hugged while she is crying? Is it her best friend? OMG what happened to her?... it looks like BS bff has been hit by something / maybe the psycho did harm her?

seems like it is Gyeong shim who got hurt by the psycho ??. that is why BS is so determined to hone her skills and and training for that and MH has really fallen for her and may be felt bad as she considers him to be' gay.'

On 04/03/2017 at 0:24 AM, Kasmic said:

Omo so BS and her mother sees the killer at the shop.

Reveal hidden contents

He was in ep 0 and appears to be the same guy whom kidnap the girl in the hospital (ep 2)

Hide contents

Does he look like one of MH half brothers esp this one? i dunno too early to tell hahaha!

Hide contents

cheer2-onion-head-emoticon.gif?129286249Waving back at you too @nonski Mian I just notice your shout out but been busy posting my screen caps up. It was so laggy tonight. I might just watch it like you did. Pls pm me if you need a link. Mine worked relatively well tonight and last week too. I hope it stays that way 

annyeong chingu! just got to answer back those who quoted and replied to my comments.  been busy with work.

not really conclusive with the picture but as i have mentioned earlier, there is a possibility that it might be one of MH's brother (i suspected the 2nd hyung but now i don't hope for it to happen)

and it's alright, i should know when it's livestreaming. as much as i want to join in i wanted for once to be able to bask in the beauty of this drama. :) 

i was already given by @sharreb but you can pm me your link, just in case.  you can also send it through line

komawo chingu!

Why do I feel like I'm way behind you all? I'm pretty sure you guys are watching these episodes either real time or somewhere other than Viki or Dramafever! I've been watching dramas for like 3 years, but where are these secret places you guys are watching episodes so quickly?! Help a noob out. :)

Since I can't join in the current discussion yet (still waiting on Viki to get episode 4 up!), I will just say I'm in LOVE with this drama! And that bad guy is creepy as sin. For reals. 

3 minutes ago, Alyssa Auch said:

Why do I feel like I'm way behind you all? I'm pretty sure you guys are watching these episodes either real time or somewhere other than Viki or Dramafever! I've been watching dramas for like 3 years, but where are these secret places you guys are watching episodes so quickly?! Help a noob out. :)

Since I can't join in the current discussion yet (still waiting on Viki to get episode 4 up!), I will just say I'm in LOVE with this drama! And that bad guy is creepy as sin. For reals. 

Welcome, tho this awesome thread! We are those crazy kdrama addicts who watch livestream :D

33 minutes ago, uglypearl said:

MH calling his hyung asking help to capture the criminal.

I prefer he doesn't call him. His bro is very suspicious.

yes!! I feel he's the one trying to har him!! 

29 minutes ago, triplem said:

What's this tense talk btwn MH & his bro on the phone ...awwww poor boy he was bullied by his Bros when he was young. 

Haha..so MH invites bs & her gf & bk to go watch movie. Hmm gangster boss following them

lol! BS crying at the movie - it's not the show but I think it's GD she's crying over ? Or she feels bad for the Super hero? 

Clubbing !! 

he told his brother about being threatened and he's suspecting his two big brothers and asked him to find out and said he'll kill the one who's doing it when he catch him because he's no longer the 6 years old kid they used to lock in the closet!! so sad!! :(

23 minutes ago, jellybellymonster said:

Flashback to last night.

MH brings BS home.

Hahaha BS squishes MH's cheeks.

Then lashes out at him that he will make his butt disappear. MH holds his butt. Bro carries BS away.

BS is so embarrassed now remembering what she did and said.

hhhhhhhhhh she's calling him "this human" and told her mother he's gay in front of him then asked him to "log out" hhhhhh and he's so facinated by her!! awwwwww

21 minutes ago, Ainee Etp said:

BS is brushing teeth and (I think) she's thinking how to solve yesterday's issue with MH.

MH is at home after shower (can I drool at the wet hair?). He's thinking the sexy and drunk BS from yesterday, smiles and calls her.

BS picks up and answers politely. She tries to explain herself, but MH acts casually and asks if she had breakfast instead. "See you later at office" and hangs up.

BS feels so relieved!!

MH notes how cute she is and SEXYYYY.

that was super sweet!! :wub: and she for the 1st time was touched by him and thought's he a good person!! and he think she's sexy!! awwwww :wub: 

Kyung Shim would be the next target and it would bring another chaos again. Suddenly the way the writer puts this killer's story like a serial killer that happened in London back then in 90's. Jack the ripper. 

Min Hyuk already falling hard with Bong Soon and Gook Do still clueless about Bong Soon or he just denied everything ? 

21 hours ago, sakura2016 said:

hi chingu!! happy to see you in another thread after W!! :D 

yeah!! I felt the same way about the 2nd brother!! the 2 other brothers and even mother are obvious being unhappy with the father's decision to give his companie to Min Hyuk but the 2nd brother was so nice more than he should be which makes him susecious!! it's natural to like/love your brother and wish him the best but it's unatural to not feel hurt or sad or mad that you're cast away by your own father in favor for your other brother!! you don't need to hate him but you can't be all that indefferent and even supportive of such a desicion and the 2nd brother was too nice that you can see him being fake, at least for me, as if he's pretending to be nice so he will be trusted and won't suspect him if anything goes wrong to Min Hyuk!! 

hhhhhhhhhhh he told her he'll see her in his house tomorrow so we will have more co-habitation for sure!! :tongue: hhhhhhhhh

yes chingu! it's nice to see here too @sakura2016!

let's watch and see.  i bit there is something with the brothers.

more co-habitation please!

4 minutes ago, briseis said:

Welcome, tho this awesome thread! We are those crazy kdrama addicts who watch livestream :D

Ah hah! So you do watch live stream! Where do you usually watch? My Korean isn't fluent, but I do like watching raw videos if I'm desperate enough! Which I am. This show has been awesome so far. 

Happy to hang with you all! 

4 minutes ago, uglypearl said:

Stills for next week's episode, It seems BS's friend is the next victim. (I'm not sure, I kinda looks like her friend but her face is almost on the road floor)

OH MY!! he attacked her chingu!! :confounded: good thing she was there and stoped him but how did he run away?!!,:dizzy:

7 minutes ago, Alyssa Auch said:

hhhhhh they are livestreaming it chingu but I don't have the link for it, hope others can help you with it!! :) 

Episode 5 Video Preview Translation:

BS:She went to buy something, why isn't she coming?

Man: 

GD: He might be seeking my friend out as his next victim.

Girlfriend(?): How dare he, to your friend?

GD: Don't even touch a fingernail.

MH: I said I would drop her off-

GD: I said I would come pick her up-

MH: I said I will drop her off.

Man: There are crazy rumors flying around everywhere. That she's a trained spy from North Korea, that she's an alien-

MH: You really don't know anything.

BS: There's something you don't know about me, there is something I'm really good at.

BS: Being strong isn't my fault-

MH: Bongsoon-ah.

BS: Yes?

MH: Let's go now.

Woman: He's definitely not it.

MH: Can't you just, not do anything and, stay by me?

Thank you once again to all the screencappers, recappers, and video uploaders: @jellybellymonster @Ainee Etp @triplem @athena22 @briseis @uglypearl @lingx2

25 minutes ago, sakura2016 said:

come on!! he always said they are friends and she's the one who liked him on her own knwingly that he never saw her more than a friend so it's not his mistake that she fell for him and she's hurt now!! she knew he had a girlfriend too and he was always sweet and caring so nothing really changed other than she's hurt to see his girlfriend face to face and be jealous on her own, he did nothing to be blamed for!!

that was really sad!! it reminded him of his mother!! :( 

hhhhhhhhhhhh he said how she called him "this human" but she contred that she did no wrong since she only said "this human" not "this jerk" or "punk" or any bad mouthing word!! good pont!!:lol: 

yes, it was a scratch!! hhhhhhhhhhh he told her to go home but she kept insisting on going to the hospital and he asked for what? his head or arm?!! :lol: 

he asked her who could she take an injured man in her arms like she did with him (it doesn't ake sens) plus all the other incidents that he saw of her super powers and asked her who she is then asked her if she takes medication or something supernatural hhhhhh 

I didn't get whet she said but when he asked her if she's wrried for him and she dinied it he worked up like a little kid telling her she should have protected him then!! :lol: 

I love Abeoji!! :heart: 

I really don't like her!! if you don't like your boyfriend just leave him!! why flirt with someone else and someone close to him?!! that's shameless!! :unamused:

Thanks for the interpretation. 

10 minutes ago, Alyssa Auch said:

They watch live stream...  and few of the chingus here knows Korean... and generous enough to share the translation :)

4 minutes ago, stroppyse said:

Preview to episode 5 and translation.

Spoiler

Woman: She went to buy some tofu, but why is it taking her so long? (Btw, the girl running doesn't seem to be BS, so may be another victim)
Man: Aigoo, (not sure of what he says) 
GD: He may be playing games with my friend. (Think he means that MH is toying with BS.)
Woman: To a friend?
GD: Definitely don’t mess with her, don’t even disturb a finger. 
MH: I’ll take her there.
GD: I’ll come get her.
MH: I said I’ll take her there. 
Man: All sorts of talk are going around: that she’s an agent who received training in North Korea, that she’s an alien…
MS: He really doesn’t know anything.
BS: There is something you don’t know. I do have something that I’m good at. 
BS (crying): Being strong is not my fault. 
MH: Bong Soon-ah
MH: Let’s go now. 
BS Friend: Any way you look at him, he’s not gay. 
MH: Just, without having to do anything, can’t you stay by my side?

4 minutes ago, snowglobe147 said:

Episode 5 Video Preview Translation:

Spoiler

BS:She went to buy something, why isn't she coming?

Man: 

GD: He might be seeking my friend out as his next victim.

Girlfriend(?): How dare he, to your friend?

GD: Don't even touch a fingernail.

MH: I said I would drop her off-

GD: I said I would come pick her up-

MH: I said I will drop her off.

Man: There are crazy rumors flying around everywhere. That she's a trained spy from North Korea, that she's an alien-

MH: You really don't know anything.

BS: Besides this there is something I'm really good at.

BS: Being strong isn't my fault-

MH: Bongsoon-ah.

MH: Let's go now.

Mom: It's definitely not him/her.

MH: Can't you just, not do anything and, stay by me?

Thank you once again to all the screencappers, recappers, and video uploaders: @jellybellymonster @Ainee Etp @triplem @athena22 @briseis @lingx2

thank you so much for the english translation!! :wub: 

4 minutes ago, Ainee Etp said:

Thanks for the interpretation. 

you're most welcome chingu!! :) 

16 hours ago, athena22 said:

thanks @briseis  @lingx2  for those preview..

seems like it is Gyeong shim who got hurt by the psycho ??. that is why BS is so determined to hone her skills and and training for that and MH has really fallen for her and may be felt bad as she considers him to be' gay.'

yes you're right...thank's for the reply... I didn't see the preview clearly 'cause my net was lagging but when I replayed it I saw her bff being followed by the psycho killer... It hurts to see Park Bo Young (Do Bong Soon) crying that much...because we just saw only a bubbly and happy side of her... DBS is determined now to catch that culprit because he already harmed someone who is like a family to her... but I really pray that when the time comes that she'll be able to meet that psycho her powers were still be there... I'm afraid she's gonna be the one who'll get hurt in fututre episode... 

16 hours ago, nonski said:

lols this is one the cliche-iest but i love it here... although i already feel sad for our poor baby Jisoo! I hope he gets another drama next time where he will be the lead.

anyways, second leads will always be the protectors, the first men taken fancy by our female leads and the good men. :)

i can't wait for the day when he sees BS as a woman and I want MH to be jealous much!

usually love triangles are a bit out of my taste but with these three, i'd say Bring It On.

oh and sorry to cut your post short chingu!

oh yes yes yes... chingu... bring it on...we're on the same side ... I'd love to see triangles it's so entertaining only if both boys looks good for the female lead...and I can say that here in this drama both guys have chemistry with PBY...I mean who doesn't right...from Song Joong Ki to Jo Jung Suk  to Min HYuk & JiSoo... I guess we're all waiting for that time Ji Soo will be the lead and finally gets the girl in the end...

2 minutes ago, notohaterfans said:

They watch live stream...  and few of the chingus here knows Korean... and generous enough to share the translation :)

That is awesome!!! You guys are so cool for sharing translation for your Eng chingus! Next week maybe I can find live stream and check back here. :) 

14 hours ago, briseis said:

This is important and symbolic - Bong Soon looking at a LIFE-SIZE PAINTING of her 17-year-old self (while wearing the same color) without even realizing it’s her. Min Hyuk drew a FREAKING LIFE-SIZE PAINTING OF HER (he got her height completely right!), so he would never forget her! That’s pretty much THE EQUIVALENT OF BUILDING AN ALTAR OF HER AWESOMENESS TO WORSHIP HER!

IT’S EVEN LITERALLY GUARDING HIS PRIVATE SANCTUARY - the painting of his former savior and curren bodyguard - and the painting really does look and feel like his own, private guardian angel he keeps close so it would protect him from everyone, but mostly from his loneliness.

Such steadfast and lasting devotion goes beyond gratefulness; 10 years ago MH’s life must have been so bleak - his mother was dead, his father was a gangster who had even the police in his pockets and MH was about to die on the very same bus he was taking to visit his mother’s grave but then Bong Soon saved him and when she did she gave him hope.

Wow! Thank you so much for pointing this out!  I must admit I had not connected the dots.It's amazing that she's back in his life to, again, protect him and save him from people who want to ruin/take his life.

Do you think he knew or might have an inkling that it is her? I got excited about this.

Archived