[ Drama 2016] The K2 더 케이투

MindfulL

31 minutes ago, anipanch said:

Same goes for JCW/Yoona couple, they promoted the drama. And of course people were curious to see those two's kissing scenes, because they are popular, beautiful, young. But in reality the drama focused very little on their relationship and romance. That's a marketing trick for you, they show things differently to attract the viewers but the reality is different

It's fine really. Marketing trick to attract viewers. Fine. But writing the script not following the synopsis initially read by the actors? That's basically UNETHICAL and UNPROFESSIONAL.  That's almost CHEATING. And what kissing scenes are you talking about? Were we even given the previews for the blanket and barcelona kisses? Nada. 

Clearly in theK2, the writer failed to do his job while the actors brilliantly and successfully saved the drama.

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, liltash85 said:

That was one of the reason he chose it. I think among all the romantic scene only the ramyun scene was written well. 

"The relationship between the characters, especially Yoo-jin and Jae-ha, was quite interesting,” says Ji. “Yoo-jin wanted to conquer Jae-ha’s heart, but all he felt for her was pity and sympathy. For him, Yoo-jin was nothing more than a friend or a business partner. -

JCW also mentioned that there's no love on Jeha's side. Its only pity and sympathy. He is clear about Jeha's feeling. The tig of war thing is about his feeling of pity for yoojin n trying to understand her but YooJin keep doing evil deeds that is against Jeha's moral. That is why he cant keep with her wave. 

Exactly. He clearly said that scene was so unique that it drew him to the show. And it's clear JH felt pity and sympathy for what he thought YJ was suffering but her monster side also made him hate her. He even called her a monster when comparing her with PKS. She got teary eyed because she understood what he meant. So the pity and sympathy were a very small part of what JH felt for YJ. The hate, disgust, annoyance and distrust dominated his feelings for sure.

45 minutes ago, anipanch said:

well we're just speculating. But the fact that the scenerio went under huge changes is without a doubt true. There were many news after the drama ended. One of them was the finale change. I've posted before, it wad JH dying. Honestly i would like to see the original script very much, I think it makes much more sense and is well-written.

As for Yoona, I believe she was uproached for the popularity purpose  rather then for her acting abilities (although she showed a lot as an actress, I'm not saying she is untalanted).  Her appearance helped the drama with ratings 

The scenario going through a huge change is once again just a speculation. Anna not being in original script is also speculation. The story being about YJ and JH is also speculation. And the JH dying was also a speculation by JCW. He was not given a definitely answer to his characters death. In the original article he said "He thought he would die in the end." Honestly, JH dying and leaving PKS, SW alive to kill Anna and live happily ever after makes no sense. It kills the whole purpose of his character in the show.

And again no. Yoona was approached again and before because the writer wrote the character with her in mind. That's what the writer does and did with Yongpal too.

3 minutes ago, meh2222 said:

JCW, himself, said it in the interview. What JH feels toward YJ is "DEFINITELY NOT LOVE." So nahhh... no ahjumma romance of course... Hahahahah.. :)

LOL yeah I know. I dunno why there's still confusion about this.

1 hour ago, meh2222 said:

It's fine really. Marketing trick to attract viewers. Fine. But writing the script not following the synopsis initially read by the actors? That's basically UNETHICAL and UNPROFESSIONAL.  That's almost CHEATING. And what kissing scenes are you talking about? Were we even given the previews for the blanket and barcelona kisses? Nada. 

Clearly in theK2, the writer failed to do his job while the actors brilliantly and successfully saved the drama.

When they are promoted as a main couple of course there should be a kiss, it doesn't need to have a preview. Many viewers were waiting for it

K2 stood solely on a great cast that saved the whole drama. If not for them there was nothing to watch, other then endless plot holes. Again this for me is a result of disagreement between the writer and the production team. It is clear that they only cared about the hype and how much viewers they could attract

20 minutes ago, anipanch said:

When they are promoted as a main couple of course there should be a kiss, it doesn't need to have a preview. Many viewers were waiting for it

:lol: You are basically trying to say that Jehanna were not loved because of their lovestory but just because they look good together, were the main leads and people wanted to see them kiss? Do people really invest in a couple kissing unless they love them and their story?

10 minutes ago, anipanch said:

K2 stood solely on a great cast that saved the whole drama. If not for them there was nothing to watch, other then endless plot holes. Again this for me is a result of disagreement between the writer and the production team. It is clear that they only cared about the hype and how much viewers they could attract

Yeah K2 stood on the great cast but what we are trying to say here is that there's NO PROOF that JH and YJ were the planned couple. No Proof that Jehanna were not the originally planned couple. And NO Proof that Anna was not in the initial script and just an after thought due to channel or the production team. Infact, every article from the cast about the character sketch prove that Jehanna were the planned couple. Anna was always in the script. YJ was always the evil witch and JH-YJ were never anything but business partners.

7 minutes ago, YourHighness . said:

You are basically trying to say that Jehanna were not loved because of their lovestory but just because they look good together, were the main leads and people wanted to see them kiss? Do people really invest in a couple kissing unless they love them and their story?

Why not? There's a lot of people who shipped JCW and Yoona so there's a big possibility.

As for JH/YJ I'm not trying to say that there was a love line between the two, but rather a more developed relationship. The one we got had many blurred lines, with YJ getting attracted to him. And let's not deny, JH sticked with her until the end. If not for her injury he wouldn't have left her. JH tried to save YJ until the end. I don't know how to name the feeling but like JCW said:  "he wasn’t definite in showing his feelings,  It was like a tug-of-war, skipping between the boundaries of two conflicting sentiments."   it was a love/hate relationship. While JH's love for AN was pure and started as a pity and evolved into a romantic one, his feelings towards YJ were more mature and underestimated. Indeed they met in the wrong moment at the wrong place. That was the only fault the JeJin relationship had. Other then that they continued to support, help and trust each other through the whole drama. For a short time being, they knew each other too well, even understanding what the other wanted without words. 

1 hour ago, anipanch said:

Why not? There's a lot of people who shipped JCW and Yoona so there's a big possibility.

As for JH/YJ I'm not trying to say that there was a love line between the two, but rather a more developed relationship. The one we got had many blurred lines, with YJ getting attracted to him. And let's not deny, JH sticked with her until the end. If not for her injury he wouldn't have left her. JH tried to save YJ until the end. I don't know how to name the feeling but like JCW said:  "he wasn’t definite in showing his feelings,  It was like a tug-of-war, skipping between the boundaries of two conflicting sentiments."   it was a love/hate relationship. While JH's love for AN was pure and started as a pity and evolved into a romantic one, his feelings towards YJ were more mature and underestimated. Indeed they met in the wrong moment at the wrong place. That was the only fault the JeJin relationship had. Other then that they continued to support, help and trust each other through the whole drama. For a short time being, they knew each other too well, even understanding what the other wanted without words. 

LOL. Now there's a logic I cannot even reason with. :lol: "Why not?" Seriously? You are claiming that it's a possibility that, about a million people loved Jehanna only because of JCW and Yoona. Is it so hard for you to accept that Jehanna can be loved for their love story? :lol:That's speculation on a whole new level.

As for JH and Anna. The writer may have written it and wanted JH to act the pity love but he chose the love struck way while watching her try to make Ramen on his first night monitoring the cameras. That has been hashed out about a million times. I don't intend to waste my time explaining the same thing again. As for JH and YJ. JCW clearly said sympathy, pity and conflicting emotions, that would be disgust and hate. He felt bad that she turned out a monster but he also hated the monster part of her.  JH's feelings were pretty clear cut and not underestimated.

OK what makes you so sure that if they had met in some other situation, then JH would have fallen for YJ? They have nothing in common, no shared interests. And opposites do not always attract. And no, I dunno what show you were watching but YJ and JH continued to use each other, throughout the drama. JH did not trust her for even a second. What he worked for was to safeguard his revenge, life and then Anna's life and their future together. There was no help or support at all. He understood how her mind works but special forces soldiers are trained to think and understand the villain/vamps thought process to counter them. And the mental discussion they had in the glass chamber is not a good enough example. After their discussion and in the situation they were in, it was not hard to guess what the other was thinking.

@YourHighness . You are just doing the same thing, denying everything about YJ/JH, the fact is that during the whole drama there was an accent on what would've happened if they met under different circumstances, it all  started with it and ended with that question. what would've have happened? at minimum they would've been really good friends. that's it i'm not gonna argue with you, you don't understand my point like at all, you just see some "anti thoughts" about AN and JH's relationship, which I don;t really care about.  we are all inclined to our opinions and sure we don't have to agree but disagreeing about every little thing is just so tiring for me. I can assume and think whatever i want. I don't have any problem with AN and the Jehanna romance, but it wasn;t my cup of tea and not talking about them or not seeing them as interesting is my choice. fyi there were a lot of people that thought of them as not interesting and out of place in this drama. But everyone has different opinions and we should accept it. Bye

1 hour ago, anipanch said:

@YourHighness . You are just doing the same thing, denying everything about YJ/JH, the fact is that during the whole drama there was an accent on what would've happened if they met under different circumstances, it all  started with it and ended with that question. what would've have happened? at minimum they would've been really good friends. that's it i'm not gonna argue with you, you don't understand my point like at all, you just see some "anti thoughts" about AN and JH's relationship, which I don;t really care about.  we are all inclined to our opinions and sure we don't have to agree but disagreeing about every little thing is just so tiring for me. I can assume and think whatever i want. I don't have any problem with AN and the Jehanna romance, but it wasn;t my cup of tea and not talking about them or not seeing them as interesting is my choice. fyi there were a lot of people that thought of them as not interesting and out of place in this drama. But everyone has different opinions and we should accept it. Bye

No actually. Why would I deny something if it was shown in the show but what you are claiming was not shown. All you are doing is posting speculations. While I am writing hard core facts shown in the show. The show never mentioned the what would have happened if they met under different circumstances by anyone but YJ and that too once when he was leaving and never intended to meet her. Would anything else had changed if they had met in some other circumstances? I doubt it. They still would have been too different. Good friends need to have something in common. YJ and JH did not see eye to eye. Their morals, status, likes and dislikes, respect, the way they treated people were all different. There was no common ground at all. The show was not even clear what kind of "love" she had for him. Was it motherly? Carnal? Or was it just possession-al? Does it even matter now?

I would say the same for you. You are busy with your speculations so much that you are claiming them to be facts when they are not. I don't mind if you believe them. That's your perspective. But please don't post them as facts when there is no basis for it and confuse the people who still visit and read or the new people who will visit when they watch the show. There's no proof that YJ and JH were the original couple. No proof that Jehanna were not the original couple. No proof that Anna was not in the original script. No proof that Anna was added as an after thought. No proof that Jehanna were only loved because of JCW and Yoona and not because of their lovestory. :) 

FYI I don't care about the people who thought Jehanna were out of place or not interesting. There were a lot LOT more who did love and want more of them if we go by the articles and the comments by Knetizens/Netizens. And true we should accept different opinions but not if they are put out as speculated facts(as written in the above para) when they are not. Speculations are fine but presenting them as facts is not. Bye. :)

Guest julie721

TSK.. TSK.. You guys are no fun!!! The drama ended 2 weeks ago.. And some still bitter about the story??? Come oooooon!!!

Im coming here because I miss the drama and want to spazz some of the memorable moments of the drama.. But what did I read here? Endless arguments.. tumblr_inline_moa7hnD9Q71qz4rgp.gif

Okay, we love the drama right? Despite all the flaws and everything, I still consider it one of the best Drama for 2016. 

Cant  you guys even take the FACT and plot of the drama instead focus too much with "what if"? Even JCW, the PD, and some other cast hinted he didn't like people ship JEHA with YJ? Yes that theory might be compelling to some of their shippers. But disgusting to majority of viewers, not only international, but mostly Korean. And don't blame character, such as Anna, because original Anna was not something like Anna you saw on drama. She originally will be more cunning, she originally would be using JEHA's love for revenge. (But I have the feeling you who bashed Anna character would even bashed her more if this Anna character developed as plan by writer,.. (Everything would always be wrong if ones already close-mindely think that it's wrong!!)

Oh, yes there were severals who didn't find romance between Jeha and Anna interesting, I would never close eyes about that. And it's personal preference, I respect that also. But making that personal preference bashing a character??????? Please.. ;)  And, anyway.. These people if compare to those who cheers and support the OTP JehAnna, the number is SMALL. Even in SK the number is still small, because at the moment, knetz are shipping JCW and YoonA hard, and demand them to be reunited for another project. So do your research.. 

I once said my suspicions that the drama originally set as Noona Romance, yeah I said that. Base on how the audition, casting, shooting schedules etc. It could be right or wrong, we will never know... My opinion/suspicion can't  be used as a base for argument/reason because it's personal opinion without valid proof.. And even if, let's say, what I said back then turn out to be right, the realization of my sentences back then were things would be change and the original setting would never happen. And I/we should just have to move on and receive with what it is right now. 

It's not only YJ-JH shippers who feel disappointed with the plot and progression of the story, me, Anna fans; JehAnna shippers; or JEHA fans kinda disappointed too. Even the casts (except SYA who hasn't done interview up until now) having acclamation opinion, they're all shading the writer. But they move on, so let us too.. Me, I accept that that's the best that my fave: Yoona can do to portray lack-of-development Anna, or JCW fans accepting that K2 turned to be YJ story instead Jeha's story, because that's the best JCW can do, or how PD tried his best to save and make up the story to be watchable by changing the plot and added adlib here and there; just appreciate all these efforts despite the unfortunate event: the writer's failure to developing the story as planned. 

And if some of YJ-JEHA shippers still feels like they're still many "WHAT IF" that needs to be said, why don't you all create shipper thread for YJ-JEHA/JCW-SYA. 

giphy.gif

So.. The K2 will be aired in Japan? I hope some casts will go there and do some promotions. I miss all of them. 

11 hours ago, YourHighness . said:
Poor JCW..he was so emotional. That's so refreshing to see in a male actor. He really loved the cast and the crew of this show.

Awwww what a cutie pie.. He grew close to casts and crews. The realization of the drama really ended must've hit him hard.. Love this guy!!! 

I am so glad that the story didn’t venture more on YJ-JH tandem ..  I believe the rating will drop even more (MY OPINION and THIS IS NOT A FACT  and I AM ENTITLE TO THINK WHAT I WANT) …

I will be the first person to drop this drama .. and I believe many other Jehanna fans … even from the start people cringe at the thought of ajumma (that is MARRIED and on top of it A VILLAIN that took innocent lives) , ajumma-adrey/aigey (son) love …

I believe the rating dropped (from 7)  because they concentrate too much on politic and YJ evil deed (MY OPINION and THIS IS NOT A FACT and I AM ENTITLE TO THINK WHAT I WANT). I believe most people didn’t get the writer.. at one point he showed YJ character is so bad beyond redemption and then the umbrella scene happen, JH action that can be misleading as romantic (umbrella scene) .. The writer did not make clear of JH intention (was it a ploy to win YJ trust or was it genuine – and this is debatable) ..

Those scene I say is the reason of the downfall of K2 … making the him look like a flip flop .. I was like – Hey I thought you hate her .. you are supposed to hate her.

That kind of action should be reserved for the OTP ONLY – that the reason some people continue to have hope that JH and YJ would have some kind of ‘close to romantic’ feeling …

So PD nim .. writer nim – Learnnnnnnnnnnn … (since I read in the interview that they repeatedly telling us that THERE SHOULDN”T BE LOVELINE BETWEEN JH/YJ … no loveline – JCW said NO love line – PD nim also said no love line .. Nada .. kaput!! ..) .. save the sweet moment only for OTP .. (I believe one of the reason Jealousy Incarnation did not get the rating it deserved because of too much overloaded sweetness between 2nd male lead and 1st female lead – sometime over shadowing the real OTP… I've lost interest to watch as I prefer 2nd male lead and I drop it, I felt cheated and felt NR keep playing both men and I hate it) …

The only excessive trolling drama that able to become successful – Reply series …

No matter how much JH shown his contempt toward YJ after that umbrella scene – even he directly inform her she’s is just the same as PKS – people remain stubborn and still think there is possibility YJ to die on JH lap … him regretting his action … YJ confessing her feeling before her last breathe and JH getting all mushy and regret not realizing his true feeling (pffffffffffffffffffttt) …

So I say the mistake is made when writer did not make it clear from the start that JH did not have any feeling at all .. if the umbrella scene was just a ploy to win YJ trust – Writer must include in the script just like he include it in the script – no matter that I was a mercenary before – I NEVER KILL INNOCENT live … this is what JH said to stop the ‘speculation’ about him killing civilian.

Some people like to read between the line and speculate what is not there …. If PD said there is not supposed to be love line – MAKE IT CLEAR IN THE SCRIPT … so that later on people would not be able to claim ‘JH betray YJ’ … if they make is clear as day from the start, the story will be better.

Ahh I forget they tried - PD/Writer tried to make it clear – JH telling YJ in the face she is evil .. but it’s already too late some YJ/JH shipper remain stubborn and still insist JH felt 'something' serioiusly I LOL at this. They were already unconditionally and irrevocably in love with the ‘couple’. They even thought of the possible romantic ending ala Romeo and Juliet … hehehhehehe … and now they are crying over spilt milk and thinking of the scenario ‘whatif’ ….

The writer failed in all sense but PD and especially the actors – they made this fail script interesting and not a total doom … and toward the ending – JCW and Yoona chemistry save K2 …. I am sooooooooooooooooooo in love with the last 5 minits of K2 – it made K2 one of my most favorite drama (despite all the ugly flaws) .. of the action scenes too … (Those FANTASTIC GORJESS – fighting sequence that made my son glued to the screen) .. those actions really save K2 …

I hope to see the team in another drama – minus the writer …

He disappointed me with Yong Pal and now K2 … but again .. I loveeeeeeeeeeeeee the cast and ALL THE ROMANTIC scene (minus umbrella scene of course) …

Guest julie721
4 hours ago, Bambiina said:
Spoiler

I am so glad that the story didn’t venture more on YJ-JH tandem ..  I believe the rating will drop even more (MY OPINION and THIS IS NOT A FACT  and I AM ENTITLE TO THINK WHAT I WANT) …

I will be the first person to drop this drama .. and I believe many other Jehanna fans … even from the start people cringe at the thought of ajumma (that is MARRIED and on top of it A VILLAIN that took innocent lives) , ajumma-adrey/aigey (son) love …

I believe the rating dropped (from 7)  because they concentrate too much on politic and YJ evil deed (MY OPINION and THIS IS NOT A FACT and I AM ENTITLE TO THINK WHAT I WANT). I believe most people didn’t get the writer.. at one point he showed YJ character is so bad beyond redemption and then the umbrella scene happen, JH action that can be misleading as romantic (umbrella scene) .. The writer did not make clear of JH intention (was it a ploy to win YJ trust or was it genuine – and this is debatable) ..

Those scene I say is the reason of the downfall of K2 … making the him look like a flip flop .. I was like – Hey I thought you hate her .. you are supposed to hate her.

That kind of action should be reserved for the OTP ONLY – that the reason some people continue to have hope that JH and YJ would have some kind of ‘close to romantic’ feeling …

So PD nim .. writer nim – Learnnnnnnnnnnn … (since I read in the interview that they repeatedly telling us that THERE SHOULDN”T BE LOVELINE BETWEEN JH/YJ … no loveline – JCW said NO love line – PD nim also said no love line .. Nada .. kaput!! ..) .. save the sweet moment only for OTP .. (I believe one of the reason Jealousy Incarnation did not get the rating it deserved because of too much overloaded sweetness between 2nd male lead and 1st female lead – sometime over shadowing the real OTP… I've lost interest to watch as I prefer 2nd male lead and I drop it, I felt cheated and felt NR keep playing both men and I hate it) …

The only excessive trolling drama that able to become successful – Reply series …

No matter how much JH shown his contempt toward YJ after that umbrella scene – even he directly inform her she’s is just the same as PKS – people remain stubborn and still think there is possibility YJ to die on JH lap … him regretting his action … YJ confessing her feeling before her last breathe and JH getting all mushy and regret not realizing his true feeling (pffffffffffffffffffttt) …

So I say the mistake is made when writer did not make it clear from the start that JH did not have any feeling at all .. if the umbrella scene was just a ploy to win YJ trust – Writer must include in the script just like he include it in the script – no matter that I was a mercenary before – I NEVER KILL INNOCENT live … this is what JH said to stop the ‘speculation’ about him killing civilian.

Some people like to read between the line and speculate what is not there …. If PD said there is not supposed to be love line – MAKE IT CLEAR IN THE SCRIPT … so that later on people would not be able to claim ‘JH betray YJ’ … if they make is clear as day from the start, the story will be better.

Ahh I forget they tried - PD/Writer tried to make it clear – JH telling YJ in the face she is evil .. but it’s already too late some YJ/JH shipper remain stubborn and still insist JH felt 'something' serioiusly I LOL at this. They were already unconditionally and irrevocably in love with the ‘couple’. They even thought of the possible romantic ending ala Romeo and Juliet … hehehhehehe … and now they are crying over spilt milk and thinking of the scenario ‘whatif’ ….

The writer failed in all sense but PD and especially the actors – they made this fail script interesting and not a total doom … and toward the ending – JCW and Yoona chemistry save K2 …. I am sooooooooooooooooooo in love with the last 5 minits of K2 – it made K2 one of my most favorite drama (despite all the ugly flaws) .. of the action scenes too … (Those FANTASTIC GORJESS – fighting sequence that made my son glued to the screen) .. those actions really save K2 …

I hope to see the team in another drama – minus the writer …

He disappointed me with Yong Pal and now K2 … but again .. I loveeeeeeeeeeeeee the cast and ALL THE ROMANTIC scene (minus umbrella scene of course) …

@Bambiina darliiiing.. Anyeoooong.. Feeling feisty today? Lol

E81F273E-DB39-49E5-839A-EEB03768E65D_zps

the writer is indeed a scammer.. He not only scammed JCW, or YoonA, but also JSH.. So all of the 4 lead, he only managed to develop YJ character.. Even many of JEHANNA scene only stated one or two sentences or blank parts. Like for instances: "Rooftop kiss", that's it!! Even until the end, the ending kiss, ones at the attic, that too was a "discussion between PD, JCW, YoonA and crew" :crazy: (Concluded from several article of JCW and YoonA post interviews, the one who curious can DM me for proof... So this is not without valid reason..) but on contrary, YJ scenes were very details. Maybe this is why, Kwak PD personally handle JCW and/or YoonA, because he needed to do something to rescue his drama, changed scenes, change dialogues, change the ending. He had to, It's his name and reputation at risk.

Even JSH stated in his interview that the original dynamic relationship between Anna and Father would be dwell deeper and so much complex. But again, fail. Thing is, not all actors has vision and creativity like JCW. He could suggest ideas, and do adlibs to rescue his scenes. But perhaps for such actor like JSH, he relies on script. And TBH, can't blame them... it's not their job to write story, or recreating lines, their job is to act the role. Poor these actors. Fortunately by this incident we know how good the casts and the PD. Although he "missed" it on umbrella scene, but at least he tried to make it up. 

Bambiina darling, for YJ-JH shipper, I already suggest them to create shipper thread. What do you think? Maybe you have other suggestions for them? I mean some of JEHANNA or YoonA/JCW shippers are already spazzing crazily and happily delulu on their world on their own thread.. Lol

I too love K2 so much despite all the flaws. 

freeze-frame-high-five.gif

@julie721

I can’t move on from K2 .. :D ..

I don’t know what else PD/JCW need to do so that people will accept that YJ fate in this drama…  There’s no other feeling on JH side except may be .. may beeeee just pity… K2 is not about relationship between YJ and JH … that was never the intention .. Once JH saw Anna trying to cook ramen – JH motivation/drives and actions all centered around Anna … there was no one else that is more important to him than Anna ….. Remember even after YJ gave him full access to Mirror, JH did not trust YJ and still spy on her .. and YJ too did not trust JH – that she checked JH search history … there was no trust between them… so how can anyone think there will ever be any kind of relationship? … any kind of relationship should be based on trust – this again PD trying hard to tell – noooooo THERE IS NOTHING between them … they are using each other.. they don’t trust each other .. and again in the script JH said to YJ very clearly - You are just the same as PKS … didn’t this imply JH feeling toward YJ? Isn’t it clear? Very clear that there was no feeling at all? …

I believe PD as frustrated as I am wahahahha.. I believe he must be saying OMG what else I need to do to send the message across that YJ is evil and JH thinks she is evil too.. as bad as PKS .. he said so …

Even with that dialog .. some still continue to hope hehehhehehehe …  and he has to tell in the interview that there is No loveline .. wahahaha … I mean this is the first time PD seem frustrated his work is misinterpreted … I don’t know who to blame – the writer? Director? The sound man? Or the music score director?

And some continue to dissect JH feeling toward YJ even after the drama has ended .. every little detail in the interview being discuss … and they ignore the glaring fact being said in the drama – You are evil .. you are the same as PKS … this is JH words … and him leaving YJ to die is confirmation how much YJ worth to him …

I know we want so much to be right .. to satisfy our ego :D .. I understand that feeling … I know that bugging feeling of not being ‘right’ .. and all the analysis, beliefs went down the drain after JH confession (you are the same as PKS) ..

May be a petition can help .. request same writer to do another story .. name it Y2 … and cast both JCW and SYA … this time make no mistake – let them be the OTP!

10 hours ago, julie721 said:

Cant  you guys even take the FACT and plot of the drama instead focus too much with "what if"? Even JCW, the PD, and some other cast hinted he didn't like people ship JEHA with YJ? Yes that theory might be compelling to some of their shippers. But disgusting to majority of viewers, not only international, but mostly Korean. And don't blame character, such as Anna, because original Anna was not something like Anna you saw on drama

You are probably talking about me. And let me tell you. I loved this drama very much, and despite every flaw i'm still very content and happy that I decided to watch it, even tho I'm not a big fan of dramas. Moving on, YJ  and JeJin fans are just as much fans of K2 and have a right to come on this thread and discuss their opinions, it's just some people can't understand that many viewers loved YJ and her relationship with JH.  I've been on this thread for a long time and stopped quoting people with different opinions when I noticed that I couldn't avoid getting into arguments. It would be much appreciated if I don't get "attacked" for having my opinions and loving YJ.  

@julie721 @Bambiina agree with you two, the scriptwriter screwed up BIG TIME. Looks like he never learned since YongPal. I think the director and cast must be in a state of shock to receive such lacking script like that. Luckily they can in sync and discuss how to act those scenes out. Kuddos to PD, JCW and YA. and to other actors who need to adlib tho to the lacking script. For JSH i think his scene is too little. There is nothing he can do to mend the relationship with Anna like he wish for. I think he too must try his best to adlib and addapt to the storyline where it fits but if the script is already a disaster from start, what can you do. i have a feeling that, the initial synopsis this drama was not 100% action, that is why JCW agree to it, but as the filming start it has more action scenes as plan and some may not necessary till JCW feel tired out of it. I hope the writer take note on the constructive feedback the actors gave through interviews. 

Respect is a two way street.  And no one is attacking anybody's opinion, just don't present them as fact and try to belittle a character just to glorify a villain. That is disrespectful to the character, the actor and the fans. That's all.

@Bambiina LOL YJ herself said that JH only cared about Anna even when they were surrounded by SW and PKS's men. She could have been easily saved. SJ could have picked her up and got her in the elevator too but no one bothered. Not even JH.:phew: Who just accepted her decision to die and left her there to concentrate on saving his Anna, SJ, Sec Kim and himself. You know, it was telling how the JSS guards only asked about K2 on the walkie talkie because they knew if K2 was fine then so would Anna be. They really did not care a twit about anyone else. :lol:

11 hours ago, YourHighness . said:

Respect is a two way street.  And no one is attacking anybody's opinion, just don't present them as fact and try to belittle a character just to glorify a villain. That is disrespectful to the character, the actor and the fans. That's all.

@Bambiina LOL YJ herself said that JH only cared about Anna even when they were surrounded by SW and PKS's men. She could have been easily saved. SJ could have picked her up and got her in the elevator too but no one bothered. Not even JH.:phew: Who just accepted her decision to die and left her there to concentrate on saving his Anna, SJ, Sec Kim and himself. You know, it was telling how the JSS guards only asked about K2 on the walkie talkie because they knew if K2 was fine then so would Anna be. They really did not care a twit about anyone else. :lol:

Refreshing! I mean I loved that bromance in the end and I just realized when you mentioned, they didnt ask about YJ or Anna's dad, they were just more concerned about the K2 being alive. Lol 

Archived