[ Drama 2016] The K2 더 케이투

MindfulL

3 hours ago, nexxco said:

Does anyone know what one of the songs in the drama is called? It was used multiple times but I don't see it in the OST. The only real lyrics I hear is "la la la la la". I tried searching this topic but doesn't seem like there was an answer. 

I think I know which one you mean. Is it the background music used when Anna's things are being packed and she tells J4 and Ahjumma to not worry because they won't be hurt after she is gone? That one has not been released yet, I think.

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The K2’ tops weekend drama ratings

(tvN)

Cable channel tvN’s weekend drama “The K2,” starring Ji Chang-wook and Yoona, has managed to top weekend drama viewership ratings for seven consecutive weeks.

According to a compilation of IPTV’s viewership ratings, “The K2” garnered an average of 5.1 percent viewership, with a peak of 5.9 percent for Friday’s episode.

Since its premiere, “The K2” has retained its position as the most popular weekend drama, scoring the highest viewership ratings for its time slot.

Viewers have also raved about the cast’s acting, especially Yoona, who had faced doubts about her ability due to her status as a pop idol-turned-actress.

By Lee Sang-won (sangdoze@heraldcorp.com)

http://kpopherald.koreaherald.com/view.php?ud=201611061446374953897_2

i feel so happy!congratulations to the team...they did a great job!

If i am correct, the writer for this drama is the same one who wrote Yong Pal right? If so, i hope the writer ends the politics in ep 15 and leave romance for ep 16. I enjoyed Yong Pal a lot but then drifted due to the long process of revenge. And then i eventually felt that the drama lost the romance i really loved watching.

Please writer nim. Give our JeHa a happy kissing ending. Dont let the politics drag for so long. Please.

Guest julie721
On November 5, 2016 at 8:25 PM, Alejandro Miguel said:

Not everybody has to become a murderer and lonely,but that was her way for sorting out things. 

So basically you like Anna cuz she is "good".

Yes dear.. Because normally it's goodness that can make people, even bad/worse/worst people, feel touched. Not only me or people here who like Anna, like Anna because she is "good".. But YJ fell for Jeha because he was "good" to her. It's rarely the opposite (liking someone/something) because she/he/it is bad. Not impossible, buuuuuuuuut very odd.. (A masochist can be an example for this). But, JH did "good" for YJ (umbrella scene) was out of his character, not because he did it because it's YJ. He would and will always be "good" for people, that's his character. 

12 hours ago, YourHighness . said:

How was YJ going to keep JH from looking for and meeting Anna? Anna was supposed to be sent to Lafelt, JH could easily find her. Did YJ and Sec Kim secretly intend to kill Anna? So that JH and Anna never meet in the future? So her gloating to Sj about Anna calling her mom and taking good care of her so she forgets her real mom, was just a diversion tactic? IMO, she cannot keep Jeha looking for YJ, but she can make Anna refuse to see Jeha. By (her opinion) giving her everything she want, or maybe threatens. Whatever suit the situation 

Her so called love for JH was not explained. Is it as a woman or as a mother? She did not say "Love cannot be shared" but that "Love is a luxury that both of them cannot afford." Her worry for JH when he was being operated can also be maternal. not sure too. One thing is clear, she wants him as someone she worships. She obsesses and twisted. She wants Anna to be her step daughter but she wants Anna BF... Lol. She found "the new muse" in Jeha, and off with the pasts, "her father" and "JSJ"

3 hours ago, YourHighness . said:

Was going through some tumblr posts and saw many people now hating on JH for his words. They claim he doesn't know her after screaming that he knows her the best. :lol: And that he had no right to tell her what he did. So I just have to say this.

JH's words were actually what the writer thinks of YJ. You think you know her better than the guy who actually created her character? :lol: And no sorry, the writer didnot ruin her for Jehanna. A murderer is never redeemed or saved. They have to face consequences/punishment for the lives they have taken. THIS was always what YJ was meant to be. The hint of it was given in episode 2 itself when she ordered 2 innocent old people to be killed because anyone who helped JH had to die, whether young, old or a child. There is no redemption for such a character.

@YourHighness . watching "this outside drama" really makes me wonder whether which side you stand is the reflection of your own character / personality sum with personal interest? I mean, It'd okay to like SYA acting etc, but to make it a reason for supporting her character bad deeds and even condemn the clear rightful acts of Hero in this drama? Really? Now I noticed that some have a perverted idea of love. Love is only passionate burning stares, anything else is pale in comparison. These people forget that  LOVE is willing the good of the other and not self gratification. This drama i guess brought out the best and the worst in some, exposing the true colors. 

4 hours ago, YourHighness . said:

Was going through some tumblr posts and saw many people now hating on JH for his words. They claim he doesn't know her after screaming that he knows her the best. :lol: And that he had no right to tell her what he did. So I just have to say this.

JH's words were actually what the writer thinks of YJ. You think you know her better than the guy who actually created her character? :lol: And no sorry, the writer didnot ruin her for Jehanna. A murderer is never redeemed or saved. They have to face consequences/punishment for the lives they have taken. THIS was always what YJ was meant to be. The hint of it was given in episode 2 itself when she ordered 2 innocent old people to be killed because anyone who helped JH had to die, whether young, old or a child. There is no redemption for such a character.

hahahaa

you killing me here:joy::joy:  there people who lose their logic , they forget that they watching drama and story that a human write 

they go so far with their thoughts and don't accept to be wrong , and that crazy we all make mistake  but in the end we all should just accept the one road that the writer choice he write that for this ending it not his problem that we the watcher have our own fiction ( i have my own share of story that i hate why the writer didn't make it another way but not cause he did something wrong or weak but cause he choice something i didn't want but in the end as long as it his story and he doing a great job i accept even the things i hate) 

there Phrase i learn from the time i was child  " when you start reading book forget about the really  world and enjoy and live in the world that was gifted to you in that book , but when you finish the last page remember that it the end of that world and back to your really world carrying the joy, sadness , moral and the experience  you got from that world "

do you know my friends here you are the best , cause we may not agree about so many things and do so many war but in the end of the day we all respect each other and never trying to win over each other till the end , and we all may not agree with the writer but we all here trying to understand his view and in the end we all know it his story not our :heart::heart: that why i love being here again  cause i cant be where there that crazy talk on other places where there no logic and really life war all he time :kiss_wink:

11 minutes ago, blindfury said:

Looks like Anna is still filming,

Her staff and Jeha's staff IG

that a good news thanks dear :heart:

10 hours ago, aparr said:

Chingus,

Remember that the opening shows JH playing chess?? It must be something he has been plotting for a long time! So it must end with happy ending, please, please, let it be a happy ending. And I really like chingu's @nona88 theory, I think that's also a possibility! :grin:

8 hours ago, gyu2003 said:

now that's a theory! i love it! yaaapp our JH is unpredictable, like in ep 14. but again, anything is possible in kdrama, you can even travel another world if you want. probably JH is someone from Goryeo Dynasty too? (ah, ok this is just ridiculous)

10 hours ago, YourHighness . said:

@nona88 You know your theory is not that crazy. It's possible.

10 hours ago, aparr said:

wow my friends thanks :kiss_wink: but are you sure you want to gave me hope that this crazy thought maybe be true????  :dizzy:

OMG that will be really fun  - do you imaging him back to police or army honer be proud and finally can open up fully for ANNA and win her understand ( that easy she kind heart person, she can accept anything he say ) and win our understanding why he was hidden so many things of her ( okay we kind heart  too , but we need more logic then ANNA)

and that can solve the ID , danger and the acceptable of the father for their marriage  ( okay  the last one was joke he has no right to say any words about ANNA life :rage:)

and can make them live a nice life and respectable one without any of the crazy family money or power -

JH always acting so proud lately and so sure , for someone who living as wanted criminal and now going against the person who helping hidden him he really look so sure he can walk out with ANNA ( OKAY he super hero ) so maybe we should really think that he hidden more cards 

okay i am stopping here i can write another story if i keep going i told you it danger to approve my idea , do you know how much plots i have now in my head :joy:

@nexxco

isn't it the instrumental of the 1st Ost by spica?

@julie721

I think we have become numbed to what we see on media. We all know it's drama but I do feel it reflect some of our personality in how we feel so it is quite scary how people reason their support of the character. It is an interesting character and the best written in the drama. Liking the role is normal as it is well written but when the reasoning to defend the character's action and ignoring the evils deed is something I find worrying. To kill someone is lesser evil than need or desire to fulfill self pity is so wrong. However, when you roam on social media, this is not a new phenomenon, kids have grown so numbed to violence on TV and the notion of It doesn't matter what you do as long as you come out on top. I'm not saying everyone that supports YJ is also evil but I do feel that in some way when facing a similar wrong doing scenario the view of wrong is never questioned but how wrong can be different. I know someone is going to say it's just TV and not real life but when the brain is tuned to a different frequency, who knows when life imitates  art and how we think. 

Guest julie721

@blindfury that is what i concern a lot. It's not the shipping/war/different opinion of this drama, but how some people reacted to the drama. Is it a reflection of how society now? Does the line between right and wrong is so blurry now that some even can differentiate what's right and what's wrong? I hope this bandwagon of blaming Anna, and now Jeha on SNS/internet is not really their actual reaction if these people meet similar situations in real life. I hope this hatred is only because they hate so much that they are defeated in drama, (I mean, they worship YJ character so much, and become delusional and turn blind eyes to her evil deed) so they just don't want to be miserable alone-->they make up whatever reasons to backing up their opinion, senseless or not, doesn't matter. This behavior is still worrying though, but it's at least it's better than justifying wrong into right. 

@nona88 that could be a good twist. But for sure, Jeha wants to clear his name before start completely anew life with Anna. He doesn't want to be fugitive hubby to her. And he knows if he doesn't have solid protection (not that kind protection.. :P) he knows YJ will still hunt them down. He loves Anna too much to let her live that kind of life.

Woah! It is only Monday and here am I twiddling my thumbs plotting up so many scenarios of happy? Confused? Unsolved? Sexy? Explosive? Open? Sad? Emotionally impaired? Endings in my mind!  Of course my ideal choice is a happy ending with lots of "touchy touchy" hugs and kisses with uri JH and AN especially his returned confession & I am ready mode!  This has to be accompanied by their extended family (J4, K1, Ajumma and my master Song) closure.  :phew: Jebal Friday Pali Pali before I end up in a loony bin. :tears:

1 hour ago, blindfury said:

@julie721

I think we have become numbed to what we see on media. We all know it's drama but I do feel it reflect some of our personality in how we feel so it is quite scary how people reason their support of the character. It is an interesting character and the best written in the drama. Liking the role is normal as it is well written but when the reasoning to defend the character's action and ignoring the evils deed is something I find worrying. To kill someone is lesser evil than need or desire to fulfill self pity is so wrong. However, when you roam on social media, this is not a new phenomenon, kids have grown so numbed to violence on TV and the notion of It doesn't matter what you do as long as you come out on top. I'm not saying everyone that supports YJ is also evil but I do feel that in some way when facing a similar wrong doing scenario the view of wrong is never questioned but how wrong can be different. I know someone is going to say it's just TV and not real life but when the brain is tuned to a different frequency, who knows when life imitates  art and how we think. 

57 minutes ago, julie721 said:

@blindfury that is what i concern a lot. It's not the shipping/war/different opinion of this drama, but how some people reacted to the drama. Is it a reflection of how society now? Does the line between right and wrong is so blurry now that some even can differentiate what's right and what's wrong? I hope this bandwagon of blaming Anna, and now Jeha on SNS/internet is not really their actual reaction if these people meet similar situations in real life. I hope this hatred is only because they hate so much that they are defeated in drama, (I mean, they worship YJ character so much, and become delusional and turn blind eyes to her evil deed) so they just don't want to be miserable alone-->they make up whatever reasons to backing up their opinion, senseless or not, doesn't matter. This behavior is still worrying though, but it's at least it's better than justifying wrong into right. 

i am totally with you even when it story about evil winning it still story , no matter how it close to our really life or far away . 

life isn't pure and dream land that right , but the reason why it have all this evil it cause it human fault to allow it and wanted it 

as you two said i dont mind people pity or love evil person it their view , but as long as it not allowed to supported the good and fairy plot blindly like it should always be white as long as it not allowed to go cheer for evil no matter what he do 

it okay to love characters,  but you should love it as she it , not making her god that no one allowed to touch , we love ANNA and JH but we still find them wrong sometimes and make mistakes too , YJ characters was a great written one , she not just some evil or some victim she a new great version that writer write ( he did a good job that why people have so many views )  ,so loving her it normal but trying to change what she should or shouldn't , it harming you do for YJ and for the writer before  doing harm to other people  who dont agree with you 

YJ wasn't a normal or simple character she has so many layers and problems that make her special and great evil character , loving her characters mean  love and accept her wrong and her evil and  her sickness and accepting mean to admit that all that is true not trying to find another reasons or another plot for it.

every war and angry voice is okay ( even when people cross the lines sometimes ) it okay since we still watching the drama and we all have our believe that we understand the characters better then other but the final line that we all know we have to stop at is when the writer say his final words what the really characters he make , to know if people have cross the logic line or not you it simple when people not just fighting what the really meaning behind some scene but when they start to even attack the writer for his view of the characters and scenes , 

it easy to find fault at someone written or talking that he should make another choice to his characters building but do you think it easy to build that in the first place ,he own his world he the only one to decide what he really want his characters to be and you should respect person who make  a world that you loved so much and that why you so care now for his story .

i agree and disagree with some writers sometimes when they change the drama line sometimes cause i feel unfair for their great starting-  but i never disagree with what he choice in building the characters if he doing just fine with keeping the logic of his choice 

the writer make it clear from the first weeks , he gave us so mystery characters and he show us so many side of them from the evil to the pure side , he make it clear that he shown  a layer characters and he open the door for so many thoughts and plot that was clear , he did that to make us interesting or if not we was all going to be so out of power to keep watching drama of some evil keep doing evil things and win all the times - so he make interesting story and make so many views to the watcher , but he never said his final words , he was clear that he can choice what he want in the end and that what he did , it his story it not like he sudden make YJ evil or crazy he show her crazy side form ep 1 so what this people trying to do hating ANNA and JH and even the writer 

let finsh talking about this or i am going to write so many longer post , i am always clam and take anything with open mind , but i cant accept when people attack the writer and the character they love while thinking they trying to protect him ( i am angry cause they trying to make YJ simple when they trying to make her victim and right all the time , but YJ isnt simple she a great and well written character she can still be unforgettable one even when she is evil or death by the end or even when we hate her we still see how much she great one  , she special and great one so stop making her what you want her to be people )

2 hours ago, nona88 said:

hahahaa

you killing me here:joy::joy:  there people who lose their logic , they forget that they watching drama and story that a human write 

they go so far with their thoughts and don't accept to be wrong , and that crazy we all make mistake  but in the end we all should just accept the one road that the writer choice he write that for this ending it not his problem that we the watcher have our own fiction ( i have my own share of story that i hate why the writer didn't make it another way but not cause he did something wrong or weak but cause he choice something i didn't want but in the end as long as it his story and he doing a great job i accept even the things i hate) 

there Phrase i learn from the time i was child  " when you start reading book forget about the really  world and enjoy and live in the world that was gifted to you in that book , but when you finish the last page remember that it the end of that world and back to your really world carrying the joy, sadness , moral and the experience  you got from that world "

do you know my friends here you are the best , cause we may not agree about so many things and do so many war but in the end of the day we all respect each other and never trying to win over each other till the end , and we all may not agree with the writer but we all here trying to understand his view and in the end we all know it his story not our :heart::heart: that why i love being here again  cause i cant be where there that crazy talk on other places where there no logic and really life war all he time :kiss_wink:

that a good news thanks dear :heart:

yes, I definitely agree with you about respecting others opinions! 

but that is why those Tumblr users can have a negative reaction to the drama. it is their opinion.

I know it wasn't you, but some people have to stop calling those you don't like the drama's direction as "butthurt"

no we aren't anti-fans of Yoona, no we aren't justifies of abuse and murder, we just don't like certain aspects of this data's writing 

obviously there are a lot of people who love this drama, so does it really matter if some people don't 

also, I disagree with you about how we are all trying to understand the writers intention 

in media analysis there is this thing called "death of the author" it basically means that once a creator puts his work out there his original intention is lost, everyone understands the work differently and have their own interpretations

of course you can't ignore Canon events like Anna loves Jeha and Jeha loves Anna

but you can question the views of  character. so even though the writer has designed Jeha to be his mouthpiece, he is still a solitary character and so people can disagree with this views on CYJ

honestly, Im just disappointed that Jeha's words are what the writer has chosen to use to define YooJin. so much narratives where the woman is defined by the man.

and Anna... is she really not going to be in the next episode???? so in the end YooJin's fate as a character will be decided by the men who have used her... 

and the Secretary Kim love = worship. from what I've heard this is the second time this writer has a included a female character, clearly hinted as lesbian, who worships/is obsessed with another female. I wonder what type of message he is trying to convey about lesbians and lesbian relationships? *sigh*

31 minutes ago, perfectsmilebias said:

yes, I definitely agree with you about respecting others opinions! 

but that is why those Tumblr users can have a negative reaction to the drama. it is their opinion.

I know it wasn't you, but some people have to stop calling those you don't like the drama's direction as "butthurt"

no we aren't anti-fans of Yoona, no we aren't justifies of abuse and murder, we just don't like certain aspects of this data's writing 

obviously there are a lot of people who love this drama, so does it really matter if some people don't 

also, I disagree with you about how we are all trying to understand the writers intention 

in media analysis there is this thing called "death of the author" it basically means that once a creator puts his work out there his original intention is lost, everyone understands the work differently and have their own interpretations

of course you can't ignore Canon events like Anna loves Jeha and Jeha loves Anna

but you can question the views of  character. so even though the writer has designed Jeha to be his mouthpiece, he is still a solitary character and so people can disagree with this views on CYJ

honestly, Im just disappointed that Jeha's words are what the writer has chosen to use to define YooJin. so much narratives where the woman is defined by the man.

and Anna... is she really not going to be in the next episode???? so in the end YooJin's fate as a character will be decided by the men who have used her... 

and the Secretary Kim love = worship. from what I've heard this is the second time this writer has a included a female character, clearly hinted as lesbian, who worships/is obsessed with another female. I wonder what type of message he is trying to convey about lesbians and lesbian relationships? *sigh*

dear like you i hope for clean and great ending 

everyone like his our plot it okay that why we can still write our fiction after the drama end

trust me i dont agree with all the writer choice even with ANNA and JH , i really wanted him to do that in other way , i write so many posts of how should their love line go and it the same with YJ 

there even things i hate but dear in the end of the day even if the writer making think i dont like or see it as the best he still making things that make me still watching this drama , still so waiting for every ep's and things that i understand  even when i dont like or see it as the best (  and i am agree with you about what you said about writer mistake and the watcher right to point that , the writer couldn't do that with me or with so many people with YP , since i lose even interesting and the logic of thing more then hating or liking what he doing, and when he do that grave mistake as you said he lose my trust and i couldn't keep loving his work but at least for me he didn't do this mistake again here , that why he make open roads from the start to everything's  ) 

i hope it will be clean ending , sure no ending in the world will be the best for everyone , trust me even if we have happy ending for everyone we going to be here talking " what if he do that or this or ...." 

it great story , great acting and great work from all the cast so yes as much as it great and as much the people love it there will be open eyes and angry voice for every move the writer do ( it normal ) but in the end of the day as you said we respect each other and respect the writer , even when he make mistake , he the one who make this great story that make everyone so into it and so into his characters

and again that why i love this    Phrase so much  " when you start reading book forget about the really  world and enjoy and live in the world that was gifted to you in that book , but when you finish the last page remember that it the end of that world and back to your really world carrying the joy, sadness , moral and the experience  you got from that world "

dear i know you too not from this people so it okay , we know how to make different between views and between blind love or hate . it the end when the book ending, we learn from it so many things and we get from it so many feeling and experience , but the world end with the final page , we not blaming people who saying different thinking or pointing other feeling , we blaming people who cross the line between liking story and between their really feeling in their really life 

also, I study media studies so I have learned that people react in so many ways to media. and our reactions do not define us, two very similar people could react to a piece of media in very different ways.

some people view media with the desire to be presented with a moral/lesson/over-arching message. they want their values/moral codes/perspectives reflected back to them and justified within the media they consume.

others view media desiring a platform in which a multitude of ideas are presented and equally questioned and analyzed. they don't want just one over-arching theme, they don't want a moral lesson that blatantly tells them what they were suppose to get out of seeing this drama. they want to be presented with an array of themes and interpret them for themselves and come up with their own conclusions.

Both these reactions to media, along with the numerous other types of reactions, are equally valid.

those that fall into the second category, like me, will be more likely to be disappointed with this drama. this drama was purposely vague, but it has now started to be very blatant (not on plot per se since this drama still lacks enough detail) in telling the audience, more or less, what to think.

actually I have heard so many good things about Six Flying Dragons, but I spoiled myself about its ending (which usually doesn't stop me from watching a drama) and now I'm a little hesitant about watching it. from what I've read, the ending gives out this over-arching theme, in a sense it ties up the drama in a pretty little bow and tells the audience "here, this is what the drama was all about".

as a viewer, I like to come up with that myself. media viewing is a deeply personal experience and I'm quite averse to creators dictating what I should think and feel about the media I am experiencing. perhaps that is the crux of my disappointment with this drama.

I wish to ask a tiny favour from my fellow friends here. Since I am super curious 

the scene where JH was watching Anna and crying.

is the reason why he is crying is because Anna was crying and hurting as well as that she said 'I love you' for the very first time? 

Any other theories? 

okay after all the deep talk back to the fun 

the BTS photo from ep 13-14

Cwn_rpVVEAACwTQ.jpgCwn_sULVEAA4t9j.jpg 

Spoiler

Cwn_icRUsAAZHG-.jpgCwn_itRUQAAmhk0.jpg   

Cwn_lBmUcAAfK1E.jpg  

Cwn_lgQUkAA_X1A.jpg  

source

the fun and happy news i was wrong maybe TVN going to gave us so much this weeks since it the final weeks 

i think we should start to search for new preview and still much early :heart:

19 minutes ago, kaoriharang said:

I wish to ask a tiny favour from my fellow friends here. Since I am super curious 

the scene where JH was watching Anna and crying.

is the reason why he is crying is because Anna was crying and hurting as well as that she said 'I love you' for the very first time? 

Any other theories? 

okay my personnel theories i may be wrong

i think he cry cause

• he cry cause he saw how much pain she feeling seeing him like this , he tries so hard till that scene to hide everything from her and even hide when he get hurt cause he dont want to see her suffer or sad
  • he cry in the scene he realize that he make ANNA feel the same pain he felt when rainya die in his hand , that why it was so hard to him seeing ANNA feel the same pain and burden he felt when he lose his past love ( it sad and guilty feeling to make her go on that situation ), it make him remember his past pain and feel the guilty and suffering from making ANNA feel the same( the way he hide his face while crying is the same he do every time he wake up from his sleeping after living again and again  his painful memory in his dream and the same way he hide his face after facing his PTSD ) 
  • he get her pain and  i think he kind understand that she was saying goodbye to him too 
  • " i love you" was holding so many meaning to him , it not just romance words i can talk about so many  meaning he get from this simple words but the best one was that it broke him cause he facing now the pain of the women who love him so much cause of him 

sure there will be so many thoughts i will enjoy reading everyone Analysis to that scene - wow that was amazing scene ( i will be in work after couple of hours and back in  night ) 

my friends come back to the deep thinking about this great scene ( thank to @kaoriharang here:heart:)

6 hours ago, notohaterfans said:

I still haven't watch 2 episodes, quiet busy... but off course i already saw that scene many times hahaha and yes, that scene is superb! 

The way tears fell on JH's eyes, and when he cover his eyes.. watching Anna.. yikes .... so much feels in there... 

They both did a good job, their acting compliment each other... 

yes correct they really are so good at the scene, it always brings me to tears

21 minutes ago, kaoriharang said:

10 hours ago, notohaterfans said:

I still haven't watch 2 episodes, quiet busy... but off course i already saw that scene many times hahaha and yes, that scene is superb! 

The way tears fell on JH's eyes, and when he cover his eyes.. watching Anna.. yikes .... so much feels in there... 

They both did a good job, their acting compliment each other... 

yes correct they really are so good at the scene, it always brings me to tears

oh no you made me again go and watch it and cry again ( i lost the way to count  the number of time i watched this scene  and the scene of ANNA begging YJ it more the 3 times every hour )

dear how can this drama make me watch over and over even the broken heart scene ( usually  i don't do that since i have weak heart ) dear every ep make me watch over and over the scene even the sad one , everything is so touching that i am watching it more the the kiss scene ( even when the kiss scene was great too )

Archived