[ Drama 2016] The K2 더 케이투

MindfulL

I just finished episode 14 , i think that YJ is a psychaitric case , she was privated her whole life from love and affection, her father was mean with her, her husband never loved her , she has no child, so it's affective problem, her feelings for JH started when He saved her in the second episode, when they had accident, and also when her family was meeting ...etc so she interpreted it as a sort of love from JH , plus he worked with her against PKS' so she thought of him as a friend or'maybe a lover that's why she feels jealousy for anna and considers her as a thief who stoles from her her husband and also JH, my theory is that she'll end up in a psychaitric hospital or she'll commit suicide 

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, soultree said:

I just finished episode 14 , i think that YJ is a psychaitric case , she was privated her whole life from love and affection, her father was mean with her, her husband never loved her , she has no child, so it's affective problem, her feelings for JH started when He saved her in the second episode, when they had accident, and also when her family was meeting ...etc so she interpreted it as a sort of love from JH , plus he worked with her against PKS' so she thought of him as a friend or'maybe a lover that's why she feels jealousy for anna and considers her as a thief who stoles from her her husband and also JH, my theory is that she'll end up in a psychaitric hospital or she'll commit suicide 

Yeah about CYJ's father. She thinks he was mean to her because he had an affair with his secretary and married her. From what Master Song said, her dad had morals and would not have approved of YJ going behind the child(Anna) after killing UHR. Infact he was actually very worried about the way YJ thought(herself as the victim all the time) and what she was capable of(murder and all the shady dealing to gain the upperhand), so he didnot give her the JB group which she saw as him disappointing her and never loving her.

And she made her own bed with SJ, by marrying him as a deal so she can't blame him for never loving her either. Especially because it's hard to love a person when you can see the monster lurking underneath.

I agree with you about she going crazy or committing suicide though.

3 hours ago, meh2222 said:

I'm so waiting for TVn to upload the clips. Although they are heartbreaking scenes, they show how much love they have for each other. Huhuhuhuhu.... Gosh they are all so good!

Hhahahah of course, they are not called "haters" without a reason, chingu. :) Haha

Nah, my sister can't stop replaying those scenes and crying over and over again. I'm not gonna do the same until thursday lol. Better safe than sorry.

what i really don't understand, they called theirselves as haters, they said they wouldn't watch the show because of AN/YA but yet they still watched it and gave bad reviews about it lmao. too many butthurt comments, i just can't distinguish whether they hate YA/AN :lol:

2 hours ago, nona88 said:

wow my friends i have this crazy and funny idea to solve all the problems 

what if JH was in really a secret agent for the Interpol or other  power legal forces ( we have so many to choice ) 

maybe he was working with them in secret from the start or start doing that  in some point ( making deal to gave them the head of some other bad and evil people - we have weapon dealing issues here  )

and so when he finish park and YJ he can freely walk away and go to live with ANNA without any problems 

you know that can solve everything's and  explain why JH was sure he can go back to Spain  with ANNA and live freely when he leaved  Spain as wanted criminal  :joy:

okay i know i told you from the start it was crazy and funny idea :wink: you know i watched  and read so many police story  and america secret and  mysterious police and spying story - so i got that crazy idea since in that kinds story's or drama  something like that can happen so easy " making deal like that ", sadly i know we are in Korea drama now so i am talking crazy ( but if i was right this time even with this  crazy and random thought:dizzy: i think i will be sure or that the writer has super power to read our thoughts or i am having that power to read his :joy::joy:)

now that's a theory! i love it! yaaapp our JH is unpredictable, like in ep 14. but again, anything is possible in kdrama, you can even travel another world if you want. probably JH is someone from Goryeo Dynasty too? (ah, ok this is just ridiculous)

@aparr well you can see it's JH we're talking about, one minute he's dying, the next he slapped CYJ in the face lol. btw i love ur pic :wub: he's so hooottt

Does anyone know what one of the songs in the drama is called? It was used multiple times but I don't see it in the OST. The only real lyrics I hear is "la la la la la". I tried searching this topic but doesn't seem like there was an answer. 

Wouldn't it be interesting if in the ending Anna was faking everything and it was part of her plot.  She recognized K2 as someone she could manipulate against Madam Choi so she was using him.  Madam Choi may seem evil on the outside but I feel she had to do that so people can fear her else not she would have died a long time ago and not survive.  She married her husband because she really loved him just to realize he was using her.  Everyone she trusted just betrayed her and didn't understand her.  She thought K2 understood her and was a real friend.

Anna may look like the victim but maybe she was putting up a fake image and just get others to do her bidding without them realizing it.  This might have been part of her master plan.  True evilness is when no one knows and at times the evil person can lie to themselves so it will look genuine but it is really hidden motives they subconsciously setup. If this was true I imagine the ending would be her being the last one standing and giving a smirk.  She would be sitting in that dark room as the head of the table.  The whole story seems to run around politics.  So in a way they may say the president is only a puppet and the true players are behind the scenes. 

15 minutes ago, gyu2003 said:
Spoiler

what i really don't understand, they called theirselves as haters, they said they wouldn't watch the show because of AN/YA but yet they still watched it and gave bad reviews about it lmao. too many butthurt comments, i just can't distinguish whether they hate YA/AN :lol:

Spoiler

Hahahaha this I do not understand too. Or they watch just to find something to hate... you know just to live up to their name "haters." :D

34 minutes ago, YourHighness . said:

Yeah about CYJ's father. She thinks he was mean to her because he had an affair with his secretary and married her. From what Master Song said, her dad had morals and would not have approved of YJ going behind the child(Anna) after killing UHR. Infact he was actually very worried about the way YJ thought(herself as the victim all the time) and what she was capable of(murder and all the shady dealing to gain the upperhand), so he didnot give her the JB group which she saw as him disappointing her and never loving her.

And she made her own bed with SJ, by marrying him as a deal so she can't blame him for never loving her either. Especially because it's hard to love a person when you can see the monster lurking underneath.

I agree with you about she going crazy or committing suicide though.

From her point of view all these people harmed her, and she said that she loved her husband, but i agree that she's too greedy , she's a total psycho, the good thing for'her would be to commit suicide, we cant have this kind of character going to jail'or whatever . Anyway let.,s wait and see

24 minutes ago, acutezone said:

Wouldn't it be interesting if in the ending Anna was faking everything and it was part of her plot.  She recognized K2 as someone she could manipulate against Madam Choi so she was using him.  Madam Choi may seem evil on the outside but I feel she had to do that so people can fear her else not she would have died a long time ago and not survive.  She married her husband because she really loved him just to realize he was using her.  Everyone she trusted just betrayed her and didn't understand her.  She thought K2 understood her and was a real friend.

Anna may look like the victim but maybe she was putting up a fake image and just get others to do her bidding without them realizing it.  This might have been part of her master plan.  True evilness is when no one knows and at times the evil person can lie to themselves so it will look genuine but it is really hidden motives they subconsciously setup. If this was true I imagine the ending would be her being the last one standing and giving a smirk.  She would be sitting in that dark room as the head of the table.  The whole story seems to run around politics.  So in a way they may say the president is only a puppet and the true players are behind the scenes. 

That would be a shocking end but dunno how the Korean viewers will feel about it. Probably like they were made a fool of? Also Anna never knew and still doesnot know how K2 is close to YJ so she cooking up such a plan is impossible. :) This ending would suit a movie with a possible sequel but a show, I doubt it.

BTW CYJ married SJS knowing full well he didn't love her. It was just a deal.

4 minutes ago, soultree said:

From her point of view all these people harmed her, and she said that she loved her husband, but i agree that she's too greedy , she's a total psycho, the good thing for'her would be to commit suicide, we cant have this kind of character going to jail'or whatever . Anyway let.,s wait and see

Yeah she has a victim syndrome. Let's see how she is dealt with. I am fine with anything: suicide, jail or her going crazy.

15 hours ago, kaoriharang said:

That scene with Anna and JH really broke my heart. I kept watching it over and over again. Gosh! It was heart wrenching. I think it emphasis again just how deep their love for each other is. 

The 'I love you' words really got to JH. That was what broke his defence. It shows what kind of effect Anna has on JH. Brilliant scene and both actors did such a fantastic job acting out that raw emotions of the scene/setting. 

I still haven't watch 2 episodes, quiet busy... but off course i already saw that scene many times hahaha and yes, that scene is superb! 

The way tears fell on JH's eyes, and when he cover his eyes.. watching Anna.. yikes .... so much feels in there... 

They both did a good job, their acting compliment each other... 

i cant wait for episode 15. Friday come faster.. fast forward everything..

Mr Writer, i dont asked much ( i lie, i want MORE jehanna)... this week you make me feel like im riding a rollercoaster :crazy::w00t::angry::tears::vicx::o:tears:, stomach pain, headache, and worst heart ache... im biting my finger nails while watching episode 13 & 14. it cost me hundreds tonite for another manicure...(but i forgive you for subway romanticsweetoverload ad, becoz of you i ordered Italian BMT with extra cheese today) .please end up all about this politics, killings, or whats so ever in episode 15, and give me good ending for final episode. 

1 hour ago, acutezone said:

hahaha, waaaaahhh, total plot twist! i was thinking the same the first half series when saw the synopsis "Anna will use love to revenge" since she barely appeared in the show. but it's only 2 eps left, and they made the plot a lil bit too slow in the beginning and excalated quickly the last 3 episode, if they planned to make something like that happen, at least they have to make it longer with 2 additional eps to explain the theory or suspicions and the throwbacks and bla bla bla. but i love it when it ends like that. turns out AN has planned it all when she was locked away and her family (ahjumma, K1, J4) are all her minions lol :lol: it's so American-styled series but i like that. well, it's kdrama, anything is possible 

The USB is the most important thing that everyone from CYJ, JSJ, PKS, and Samchon wanted to have, right? But I don't think Jeha have it with him. He took it but it wouldn't be in his hand. I saw the scene when the female doctor pulled it when the surgery. I think that it's possible if it's in Anna's hand.

1 hour ago, DreamCatcher2011 said:

The USB is the most important thing that everyone from CYJ, JSJ, PKS, and Samchon wanted to have, right? But I don't think Jeha have it with him. He took it but it wouldn't be in his hand. I saw the scene when the female doctor pulled it when the surgery. I think that it's possible if it's in Anna's hand.

Actually he buried it in the grass after he was shot.  If it was on him then CYJ would have gotten it already.

This week episodes are so good! I don't want this to end yet. I want to see more of JH and Anna but I don't want them to drag the politic part either. Anna and JH deserves a happy life in Spain away from all the greedy evil people. Please let this innocent couple have a happy ending. 

I cried on Anna and JH scenes :bawling:. And laugh at the end when the brother walk his way to cloud ninth lol. The way they put the music is exciting! 

The actress who play the Madam role, damn she's such a good actress. She deserves an award for her role here. There's time that I feel sorry for her, the lacked of love from a father and the husband made her become so cold and bitter. I feel sorry cos the people she loves don't love her back. At least that sort hair lesbian loves her thought. But I hate her more than I feel sorry for her. What she did is no excuse. that two face evil. Who's such a good liar and good at pretending to be all pitiful in the public. I can't wait when someone reveal her true self to the public. 

1 hour ago, DreamCatcher2011 said:

He hide it in the grass right where he got shot. He's so freaking smart lol If u go back to watch the scene when he got shot u will see. 

Was going through some tumblr posts and saw many people now hating on JH for his words. They claim he doesn't know her after screaming that he knows her the best. :lol: And that he had no right to tell her what he did. So I just have to say this.

JH's words were actually what the writer thinks of YJ. You think you know her better than the guy who actually created her character? :lol: And no sorry, the writer didnot ruin her for Jehanna. A murderer is never redeemed or saved. They have to face consequences/punishment for the lives they have taken. THIS was always what YJ was meant to be. The hint of it was given in episode 2 itself when she ordered 2 innocent old people to be killed because anyone who helped JH had to die, whether young, old or a child. There is no redemption for such a character.

3 hours ago, nexxco said:

Does anyone know what one of the songs in the drama is called? It was used multiple times but I don't see it in the OST. The only real lyrics I hear is "la la la la la". I tried searching this topic but doesn't seem like there was an answer. 

Do you know in which scene or episode? If you are talking about the instrumental ones, I think those might not be out until after the drama ends. I loved the instrumental OST. 

I started this drama because I am Yoona and Ji Chang Wook fan , but it is so fascinating how Choi Yoo Jin is the main reason why I become addicted to this drama !! really despite all of her evil side I do love her and can understand her as well .. the character is amazingly written but brilliantly has been portrayed by Song Yoon A !!

I pray for a happy ending for ori JSS Queen Choi Yo Jin  :cold_sweat:

Archived