[ Drama 2016] The K2 더 케이투

MindfulL

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hmmm...what is going on in YJ's mind right now. By ousting Anna as SJ's daughter, she took away the power from the bad guys but also shoved Anna in the middle of a war. Park will definitely target Anna and try to claim that YJ had her killed because she was illegitimate. She herself can also kill Anna and blame Park for it.

This reminds me of The Lion King where the cub Simba was caught in between stampede. Anna is in such a situation now. Very diabolical of YJ. She's going to paint herself the victim now and take over from SJ, I feel. LOL.

Wow. This drama. Just when I was beginning to feel restless about the story especially with no action and little OTP moments, they have to bring in a new twist. YJ did say she can support anyone to be president to achieve her goal. She must have something up her sleeve.

But looking at this development, then Anna doesn't have to die. There is no more reason to kill her right? Or is there? I wonder what's the thing YJ told Secretary Kim to keep away from Jeha. Hmm...feels like whatever YJ is planning, she wants to keep JH away from Anna. She might get rid of Anna to have Jeha. The way she zoomed into his picture looks disturbing. It's like she really wants him for herself. 

4 more episodes! :sweatingbullets:

3 minutes ago, YourHighness . said:

Hmmm...what is going on in YJ's mind right now. By ousting Anna as SJ's daughter, she took away the power from the bad guys but also shoved Anna in the middle of a war. Park will definitely target Anna and try to claim that YJ had her killed because she was illegitimate. She herself can also kill Anna and blame Park for it.

This reminds me of The Lion King where the cub Simba was caught in between stampede. Anna is in such a situation now. Very diabolical of YJ. She's going to paint herself the victim now and take over from SJ, I feel. LOL.

oh dear, this is just so much headache.

Now JH is going to have to defend and protect Anna even more. Anna has no more hold of YJ. For sure uncle would no longer have any use of her. I am just wondering that now that Anna's identity is now 'exposed' as her daughter. What will SJ do? I really want some redemption for him as a father to Anna. But it seems that he perhaps knew what YJ was going to do when she called that press conference.

SJ has yet again abandon his own daughter.

17 minutes ago, valsava said:

I tell you it was Secty Kim that acted on her own and had her killed not knowing the consequences of her action would cause such an effect this is why YJ has stipulated to Jss gurads that they are not to act without her permission.. Also this is another reason Secty Kim wants Anna dead if Anna is dead people would stop talking about the case and all is forgotten..  

I agree you on that chingu

YJ is too smart to do that...must have known will lead to her at some point

@jeonghyang Thank you for the gifs!!!

lyAQtjg.gif

Why do it looks like Mirrow is waiting for him. He don´t need to put his security access --- there is something strange.

Like it was made up that he can enter without trouble. And what is Mirrow saying. I think it was about - Do you know who I am. And Mirror said - Yes - you are Kim Je Ha (shouldn´t the Mirror know his real name?) and Je Ha is asking what he is allow to do? Can he really freely use Mirror at that Moment? What is going on.

It´t not that he can identify himself and that´s why he could enter. The Way was already free for him....

I sense trouble.

Mirrow will not turn out to have sort of a free will right - wrong genre... so - who made it that Je Ha can just enter and act like the new King. Yoo Jin????

7 minutes ago, Sesame Chew said:

Wow. This drama. Just when I was beginning to feel restless about the story especially with no action and little OTP moments, they have to bring in a new twist. YJ did say she can support anyone to be president to achieve her goal. She must have something up her sleeve.

But looking at this development, then Anna doesn't have to die. There is no more reason to kill her right? Or is there? I wonder what's the thing YJ told Secretary Kim to keep away from Jeha. Hmm...feels like whatever YJ is planning, she wants to keep JH away from Anna. She might get rid of Anna to have Jeha. The way she zoomed into his picture looks disturbing. It's like she really wants him for herself. 

4 more episodes! :sweatingbullets:

i think more like she is more vulnerable. cause now YJ can do anything to her openly. She can very well send Anna overseas in the open and have her killed there now? I think this is her move in separating Anna away from JH.

And yes she does seems to be slowly getting a little obsessional over JH, scary. This even more does not bone well for Anna.

Is it entirely possible that YJ can manipulate the mirror? Like the information is not quite what it is? at least when it comes to the information regarding YJ?

oh my poor heart, we hardly got any scenes with much of the otp. And we only have 4 episodes left? oh my gosh how is it going to end!!

15 minutes ago, Yongzura said:

What a cliffhanger.

Did CYJ said Anna is her husband's daughter?

Everyone is in shock, especially the uncle. Hmmm.. what is he going to do now?

Yup what a cliffhanger. Yes @Yongzura YJ admitted to the reporters that Anna is her husband, SJ's daughter. I wonder with this announcement, will it affect SJ's career as a politician. I think YJ is smart, by confessing that dreaded secret, she's free from being blackmail. She doesn't has to keep on hiding Anna from the public. Anna was shocked too at the news.

1 minute ago, kaoriharang said:

oh dear, this is just so much headache.

Now JH is going to have to defend and protect Anna even more. Anna has no more hold of YJ. For sure uncle would no longer have any use of her. I am just wondering that now that Anna's identity is now 'exposed' as her daughter. What will SJ do? I really want some redemption for him as a father to Anna. But it seems that he perhaps knew what YJ was going to do when she called that press conference.

SJ has yet again abandon his own daughter.

I think JH realized just how much danger Anna is in now. He looked horrified while watching the press conference. I don't think SJ knew what YJ was about to do. He looked just as shocked. I think all the badies felt she will back down. But she one upped them. Bravo. Now she is the cheated on wife who still took care of her illegitimate stepdaughter, a victim in everyone's eyes.

I´m sorry - because my Son is ill I´m not so often here right now. I was not able to watch Episode 11 with subs - but I watched it on Air - and today too. So - I guess it will be better to watch first and than write a comment. But I could not really stop myself.

Missed you... And I sadly can´t backread eveything now. Happy to see that a lot are so active. And now I have to check my screenshots. Gosh - Je Ha was soooo damn handsome today. Good Job from An Na to give him in the Handy of the Stylist. :wub:

2 minutes ago, YourHighness . said:

I think JH realized just how much danger Anna is in now. He looked horrified while watching the press conference. I don't think SJ knew what YJ was about to do. He looked just as shocked. I think all the badies felt she will back down. But she one upped them. Bravo. Now she is the cheated on wife who still took care of her illegitimate stepdaughter, a victim in everyone's eyes.

She is just so evil but she is brilliant. i have to admit that she is a really good strategist. i mean, :scream:

Now this no preview is killing me, i need to know what can be expected next week :(

5 minutes ago, Mau_Cherry said:

@jeonghyang Thank you for the gifs!!!

Why do it looks like Mirrow is waiting for him. He don´t need to put his security access --- there is something strange.

Like it was made up that he can enter without trouble. And what is Mirrow saying. I think it was about - Do you know who I am. And Mirror said - Yes - you are Kim Je Ha (shouldn´t the Mirror know his real name?) and Je Ha is asking what he is allow to do? Can he really freely use Mirror at that Moment? What is going on.

It´t not that he can identify himself and that´s why he could enter. The Way was already free for him....

I sense trouble.

Mirrow will not turn out to have sort of a free will right - wrong genre... so - who made it that Je Ha can just enter and act like the new King. Yoo Jin????

Oh I think the mirror can be manipulated like that..to make it seem like it is giving all the information but also keeping something back. Also I think the mirror will record everything JH asked and report it to YJ.

4 minutes ago, YourHighness . said:

On Point! Yes! Even so I don´t think her fainting was a fake - it helps her now. And seh is the one who appologize to everyone.

No - Yoo Jin told noone what she will do. She was hurted enough. Someone it was all about An Na. And even the Guy she likes (and yes I see it like that...) has only Eyes for An Na - can smile when he is around her. Everyone can be happy ... but not with her.

An Na became a Knife too many People use to hurt her - so she made it that it is not so sharp anymore - and she can even turn it around.

Uncle will not need An Na anymore. She will be hurted when she finds out that she was only a tool for him.

I find it really suspicious that JH can enter easily without any access code. Sooooo fishy. 

YJ is a great actor, pretending to be stressed out with Anna's news, fainted and then revealed "the cause" of her health conditions like she's some sort of "victim" and nice person so that she continues getting favourable reaction from the public

So many things that are fishy and uncertain. 

I am very worried for Anna now because any politician could be plotting kidnap or murder to threaten Appa. 

Need sub fast so I can understand and interpret bettter.

Thoughts while watching live:

Uncle is a scumbag, just like the rest! UGH, I hope Anna stops trusting or believing a single word he says. 

Dragon Lady zooming in on JH's face and then smiling was creeeeepy. :crazy:  

IF Dragon Lady outed SJ, it might be the first time I love her. (LMAO) Good for her, take him down! He will no longer be able to be President...unless this is some twisted plan of YJ's? 

I too think this might place Anna in more danger but who knows. 

@Mau_Cherry - That whole scene worried me too, the doors just opened automatically without JH having to use his fingerprints and the retinal scan. Something is off. 

EDIT: Forgot about Master Song, can't wait to find out how long he's known YJ and what he knows about her. *heh* 

2 minutes ago, kaoriharang said:

She is just so evil but she is brilliant. i have to admit that she is a really good strategist. i mean, :scream:

Now this no preview is killing me, i need to know what can be expected next week :(

She is that...evil and diabolical smart. Scary set of qualities. From what we know..fans leaked pictures of JH shooting in the hospital so I am guessing JH made his way to talk to her. Also I am pretty sure this is the plan that YJ wanted Sec to keep it hidden from JH.

Poor Anna, she is in such terrible danger.

5 minutes ago, YourHighness . said:

Oh I think the mirror can be manipulated like that..to make it seem like it is giving all the information but also keeping something back. Also I think the mirror will record everything JH asked and report it to YJ.

Yup I also thought like that when I was watching the scene. I'm sure the Mirror will record the conversation and YJ will listen to it later. Smart villain YJ.

Archived