[ Drama 2016] The K2 더 케이투

MindfulL

11 minutes ago, meh2222 said:

To be really honest, what happened to Anna should be a big deal. Imagine a child experiencing that psychological torture that she was the cause of the death of your mother and left untreated? Then he or she was sent away and kept hidden from the outside world? I am not really surprised by her naiveté or her careless actions because she has come out just recently. I cannot expect her to go smart and perfectly able to beat YJ because she cannot and she will never get even with her alone. That's why it's pretty understandable that she will grab the opportunity to side with anyone as long as it's against YJ and because she basically has no choice either. 

With respect to YJ and the JH-YJ ship thing. First, I will comment on YJ's character. I was originally fascinated by her character. Setting aside her mental illness (I'm not so sure if this is definite), but I at the start loved her as the villain. But something always seems off to me when people tend to romantically associate JH with YJ. Although, I can sense her so called "feeling" towards JH, it seems hard for me to believe that it's love. All I can agree on is that JH is special to her for saving her while risking his life without any reason, and for treating her as an equal - a friend. Some may share my view with respect to her feelings. Some believe she is in love w/ JH. Some believe that she treats him as friend. While some have been speculating that she can be the mother of JH (ikr, some may see this as impossible but believe me I read some comment/s somewhere). Anyway, whatever it is, I don't like to see any romance between the two. And even if there is one, I will not be able to swallow the situation where such romance or feelings on her part will make her stop whatever it is her goal because what's really the point of all the things she fought for? What's really the point of all the political issues and personal issues and all if it could just be stopped by her so called love for a "man?"

I can't seem to understand that with all her sacrifices, she will all be a changed person because she "fell in love?" like so  now this whole drama became a mushy and a sentimental one and we all become "Awwww our villain is now a changed woman because she found the right man for herself and he influenced her to be the best person she can be.. Awww I love it, what a good writing the K2 is... really..." (note the sarcasm) This is where my problem lies is. She is a STRONG woman. She basically LEADS. She CONTROLS. Everyone FEARS her. I really am at awe at how she basically carries her weak and a good-for-nothing husband to make sure he gets the presidency. Without her, her husband is NOTHING. I just love that FACT. I just love that her character is written that way. She is maybe a villain but I want to see her in action. That's why I don't want her to lose her composure or control just because she found a so-called JH whom she probably wished existed during her time when she was still a "Raniyah" or an "Anna." I want her to be a strong and independent character --- a villain through and through... a person who gets what she wants no matter what with her ferocity and amazing wit. If she's suffering from a mental illness, I want her to be properly treated and rehabilitated at the end. In short, I do not want her to stop just because she is "in love" w/ a man. I know this is not wrong and it can be a noble thing really to give up everything for the "sake" of "love". But for some reason I just can't accept this idea considering the view I have with her character. If she decides to be a good person, I don't want that the SOLE REASON for that change is "her supposed romantic feelings towards JH." I just can't. This is my strong, independent, and witty YJ. She can definitely find light on her own. That is what I want to believe.

YJ may have suffered a lot in the past and may still be suffering but the things she did with Anna and with others just to get what she wants cannot be excused. I hate her cheating husband. I hated everyone who made her the way she is now. She might not be the one fully responsible for the death of Anna's mother. But these things and circumstances do not excuse her to go out all the way ordering innocent elderly people to get killed just because they knew JH? Yes I sympathized with her but I cannot agree with all the things she has been doing. Fairness and justice demands that she faces the consequences of her actions.

Second, I am now fearing that K2 will end with so many unanswered questions with six remaining episodes left. I mean I am still thirsty with more Jehanna scenes. LOL. Oh I digressed. Yeah the drama might end with so many unanswered questions, because I want to see JSJ's side of the story. I want to see more of YJ's past. What was she really like in the past? I also feel that JH's past is still vague too. On the other hand, with Anna's past, we just know the gist of it. TT 

I will write my OTP's like I wanna scream.. and I cannot move on w/ episode 9 and 10 Jehanna moments.. like my heart is in another universe still floating around and still attempting to find its way back to the earth... so yeah...  I have so many things to say but I cannot say because of so many feels like my feels ...oh my golly did you see that kiss... and the eyes like JH's eyes... guys did you actually see that like... my heart... Oh well, just... I'm gonna write about this later... :grimace:

100% agreed with you.. and I can't say no more.. your post is my whole meaning about YJ.. 

please write soon.. I would love to read it dear.. :)

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
23 minutes ago, blindfury said:

Yeah i do agree with most of my mom's opinion. So ? Did i say you are a psychopath or anyone else is?  My mom is pointing at how influences numbs our senses to reality and hence sometimes moves what SHE thinks is her morality borderline.

I mean good for you that you are smart and will never get influenced. but there is chinese saying 请勿对号入座.  

yup.. i didn't think who loves YJ character a psycho too.. it's just an opinion right?

and what is the meaning of the chinese said dear.. its in chinese tho.. and I don't understand at all..

15 minutes ago, meh2222 said:

To be really honest, what happened to Anna should be a big deal. Imagine a child experiencing that psychological torture that she was the cause of the death of your mother and left untreated? Then he or she was sent away and kept hidden from the outside world? I am not really surprised by her naiveté or her careless actions because she has come out just recently. I cannot expect her to go smart and perfectly able to beat YJ because she cannot and she will never get even with her alone. That's why it's pretty understandable that she will grab the opportunity to side with anyone as long as it's against YJ and because she basically has no choice either. 

With respect to YJ and the JH-YJ ship thing. First, I will comment on YJ's character. I was originally fascinated by her character. Setting aside her mental illness (I'm not so sure if this is definite), but I at the start loved her as the villain. But something always seems off to me when people tend to romantically associate JH with YJ. Although, I can sense her so called "feeling" towards JH, it seems hard for me to believe that it's love. All I can agree on is that JH is special to her for saving her while risking his life without any reason, and for treating her as an equal - a friend. Some may share my view with respect to her feelings. Some believe she is in love w/ JH. Some believe that she treats him as friend. While some have been speculating that she can be the mother of JH (ikr, some may see this as impossible but believe me I read some comment/s somewhere). Anyway, whatever it is, I don't like to see any romance between the two. And even if there is one, I will not be able to swallow the situation where such romance or feelings on her part will make her stop whatever it is her goal because what's really the point of all the things she fought for? What's really the point of all the political issues and personal issues and all if it could just be stopped by her so called love for a "man?"

I can't seem to understand that with all her sacrifices, she will all be a changed person because she "fell in love?" like so  now this whole drama became a mushy and a sentimental one and we all become "Awwww our villain is now a changed woman because she found the right man for herself and he influenced her to be the best person she can be.. Awww I love it, what a good writing the K2 is... really..." (note the sarcasm) This is where my problem lies is. She is a STRONG woman. She basically LEADS. She CONTROLS. Everyone FEARS her. I really am at awe at how she basically carries her weak and a good-for-nothing husband to make sure he gets the presidency. Without her, her husband is NOTHING. I just love that FACT. I just love that her character is written that way. She is maybe a villain but I want to see her in action. That's why I don't want her to lose her composure or control just because she found a so-called JH whom she probably wished existed during her time when she was still a "Raniyah" or an "Anna." I want her to be a strong and independent character --- a villain through and through... a person who gets what she wants no matter what with her ferocity and amazing wit. If she's suffering from a mental illness, I want her to be properly treated and rehabilitated at the end. In short, I do not want her to stop just because she is "in love" w/ a man. I know this is not wrong and it can be a noble thing really to give up everything for the "sake" of "love". But for some reason I just can't accept this idea considering the view I have with her character. If she decides to be a good person, I don't want that the SOLE REASON for that change is "her supposed romantic feelings towards JH." I just can't. This is my strong, independent, and witty YJ. She can definitely find light on her own. That is what I want to believe.

YJ may have suffered a lot in the past and may still be suffering but the things she did with Anna and with others just to get what she wants cannot be excused. I hate her cheating husband. I hated everyone who made her the way she is now. She might not be the one fully responsible for the death of Anna's mother. But these things and circumstances do not excuse her to go out all the way ordering innocent elderly people to get killed just because they knew JH? Yes I sympathized with her but I cannot agree with all the things she has been doing. Fairness and justice demands that she faces the consequences of her actions.

Second, I am now fearing that K2 will end with so many unanswered questions with six remaining episodes left. I mean I am still thirsty with more Jehanna scenes. LOL. Oh I digressed. Yeah the drama might end with so many unanswered questions, because I want to see JSJ's side of the story. I want to see more of YJ's past. What was she really like in the past? I also feel that JH's past is still vague too. On the other hand, with Anna's past, we just know the gist of it. TT 

I will write my OTP's like I wanna scream.. and I cannot move on w/ episode 9 and 10 Jehanna moments.. like my heart is in another universe still floating around and still attempting to find its way back to the earth... so yeah...  I have so many things to say but I cannot say because of so many feels like my feels ...oh my golly did you see that kiss... and the eyes like JH's eyes... guys did you actually see that like... my heart... Oh well, just... I'm gonna write about this later... :grimace:

I am one of those people who interpret YooJin as in love with Jeha. But i agree with you, YooJin won't change only because of her love for Jeha. It could the catalyst, not just her love for him but his belief in her, but not the sole reason. She has to admit she did wrong. And honestly, nothing suggests to me that YooJin will stop being witty, ambitiois, indrpendent, and strong if she gets redeemed and/or she falls in love with Jeha.

Since I really don't interpret Jeha as someone that is on the moral highground compared to YooJin, I wouldnt see a romance between them as wrong. There is an equality in their dynamic that I like in most of my ships.

off topic  a little , but it has some links to our drama 

okay i have a sad news and happy news, first i wasn't so much here last weeks since i had so many works but more then work i didnt have time to even sleep cause one of my closet friend is having a really hard time with family , love and other things so i needed to be with her, sadly she away that  i cant go and hold her and cry with her , but i made sure to be there for her even with talking or chatting online 

and the happy news is cause that friends i decide to open again my own site as a gift for her did you hear @julie721 i open one , at first i want to make it private one with a few friends who sharing life post and helping each other , but i open it to make a fun place to a friend that i got to know in the past in my own blog in my teenager days and we become a really life friends and not just online friends

so cause i decide to make it public ,it site that i will write about life and drama when i have time and and since i am so into the K2  i write my second post about this drama , a long post that looking at drama from  the life relationships in it , 

the site is new i didnt even had time to finish everything's( rules and everything also on it) so i still didnt invite any other  people to see it , but since i finished written one post about the K2  i am going to post the links here for my friends in soompi if they want to read it , or if they wanted to flow my site in the future , as i said the site was a gift for dear friend who having a really hard times now , we start our friendship in blog talking about things we like and she having hard time to even write but i know she reading since she ask me to do that cause she missed the time we enjoyed our past blogs and thoughts together , so i dont care about the number of people who going to be there as long as t help one person to go out of his hard time , but everyone is invited to read , comment and share the fun , i think i maybe keep written about K2 from a view of human life and maybe will start making recap in the future for dramas or anythings also 

so here the links of my first post about THE K2 that was my second post on my new site 

https://whatnonathinking.wordpress.com/2016/10/25/the-k2-great-life-relationships/  

and sorry for the simple site as i said i didnt finish the set up yet 

51 minutes ago, riiko1988 said:

@nona88 you must be a great friend :bawling: can i be your friend too? teehee. i will follow your blog and read everything you post. tell your friend fighting! himnaee! i hope she will feel better..

Spoiler

thanks for cheering for my friend ( she  a really great person and sadly just having a hard life now ) ,  i would be happy if you follow my site and enjoy it and you can be my friends there or here or any other place , and dear i am not that great friend i am just someone who blessed with great friend in my life so i learn to treasure that , they are the greatest things in my life and my family and my friends is the people who going to stand with me no matter if i am young , old pretty or ugly or having money and so many other things so i am just thankful to have this people in my life and i am doing not much  then what they going to do for me when i need them 

Guest julie721
6 hours ago, eva23 said:

I found interest comment on IG about what happen after the blanket kiss.. how were they got to anna's room together? still in the blanket? I want to know their faces and reaction after the kiss sooooooooooo badly..

what was Jeha's doing all those times in anna's room.. cuz anna already changed her dress.. Imagining that guys.. :flushed: 

I can't continue.. it's all over my head now 

MOD EDIT: explicit content

6 hours ago, eva23 said:

where is your hand land Jeha yaaaaaaaa.. :glasses:

~pictures are deleted due to inappropriate content~ B/R Agent A1

in that situation.. I just can't help... thirst of their skinship.. :blush:

6 hours ago, riiko1988 said:

omooo omooo! byuntaee! hahahah why are you saying that girl! my mind is going wild! hahahah :glasses:

She is darling.. BIG TIME!!! Just don't let her corrupt you hahahahaha

5 hours ago, cherkell said:

You must be registered with an account on Daum and then register with the cafe administrators to join the group.  Unfortunately, there is no English option to assist with sign-up at present, because the fan cafe wants to test the waters with the Korean viewers first before opening up the voting to international viewers.  Right now, there are only 2 posts asking basic yes and no questions; nothing substantive (inclusion of OST, BTS, cast interviews, etc.) is being discussed yet.  I've already put in my two cents regarding this potential box set production and will monitor for any movement along the line.

This is survey for PO K2 DVD/blu-rays of K2 directors cut right? I read this earlier today on Twitter.. But it's complicated when I open it. So I might wait later for kind soul to provide tutorials or they open order for the blu-Rays. Worse thing worse, I'll buy them later when I visit SK in Jan. (Yay.. I'm going to SK next years) Hopefully they already in store by that time.

ah, I'm too exhausted to continue reading your post.. Will continue tommorow.. See you agents. I bid good night (evening in my time zone now) see ya... Anyeong...

giphy.gif

@eva23 Chinese saying means don't put your number against the chair number, a way of saying don't fit yourself into the statement (chair) that was never about you.  When people think the statement is about them, they think the chair is made for them when it's not. Hope I explained it well. Chinese is only spoken at home so mine is quite limited.

Okay here I go for my OTP scenes:

As I was expecting, JH treats Anna as his very "precious" one. He is so "overprotective" of her. I think his main priority now is to make sure no harm will befall on Anna. He does not even want to worry her and makes her feel that everything will be alright or okay. We can see that when he confronted Anna's uncle about letting Anna out in public, when he was about to do a dangerous mission at the end, he casually answered the phone and conversed with her like everything is well and fine... and also when he tries to keep her off the dark when he wanted to talk with YJ about her... Also in the previous episodes, we saw how he always try to act in front of Anna that nothing is going wrong (despite her life being threatened) and does the hard work in protecting her. If this continues, I feel like our JH will probably be able to move mountains if he can and if Anna wishes it and Anna will most probably have NO idea how hard it was to do that. 

Well, let's get to the scenes I love the most, shall we. Guys, I have always said this JCW's expression in his eyes is seriously no joke. Watch the clip when Anna was a little tipsy because of the wine. Look at JH's expression from 0:41 to 0:55 mark... TT

Spoiler

The tenderness in his eyes. I just can't get enough of it. How does he do that? Seriously, that soft and tender stare towards Anna is just out of this world. I can't explain really. He was hopelessly lovestruck and smittened and just couldn't do anything about it. When I actually watched that clip, I just couldn't take it... my heart just melted.. and keeps melting and melting every time I watch it. I just can't move on from it as of now..

The way Anna's face just fit into his large hands, again, I felt something tugged my heart.. It was so sweet... I mean how perfect it is to look at those large hands perfectly warming (or rather cooling) that perfectly cute face of Anna. Like it was the cutest thing... and the sweetest thing like guys, can you tell me what I feel... Like TT

Spoiler

Now the hug scene.. The hug scene... I'm waiting for that clip to come out but still TVN did not upload it... Anna is really sooo precious to JH. So precious that in everything he does for her, he always does it in a gentle way every single damn time.... Guys and gals, watch the hug clip again and notice how he was able to hug her in a rush but in a gentle way and how he caressed her head, it was firm but at the same time with so much care and so much tenderness...  We see things like this in a drama, but never have I experienced watching an impactful and yet so tender and emotionally driven the rush of embracing someone such as this. Guys, I know I am bad at explaining but I know you get what I mean, right? 

And the hug itself. The hug itself. It's not just a typical hug.... It was.... TT I will just let the photos speak for themselves.

Spoiler

The blanket kiss scene was heart fluttering. I love the little bit of awkwardness and Anna, girl, you know what you want aren't you? HAHAHAHAH and you JH, what are you trying to do? Hahaha these two really... You can actually feel their "want" to kiss each other... JH was just finding the perfect timing and Anna was just there willing to wait for that timing... LOL...

The ending scene... . After accepting the order, we only saw how JH just wanted to get through with it despite the risks... But when Anna called, you actually saw how his eyes instantly changed the moment he answered his phone. Look at his eyes and his tone of voice making sure that he speaks with her with no alarm in his voice. But towards the end, when Anna said that, "you have to come. that's an order." see how his eyes quickly changed while telling her "I will come back to you" as if, expressing that "there's no way I'm not going to come back alive." That "glint" in his eyes. Unlike others who worried about JH getting dead or alive, (but of course, we all know he's going to be alive because we still have 6 episodes), that "glint" in his eyes during their last lines of conversation made me believe that he will come out alive, no matter what it takes. There's no way he's gonna die. He's gonna live because he wants to. 

Spoiler

From this:

To these:

And my dear Anna, when you choked up, I choked up too.. When your tears flowed, I found myself crying too... Yoona how can you do that to me? How? 

Spoiler

I am really out of words to describe my feelings for all the JehAnna moments. And I am not really good at expressing them. The JehAnna moments are all so precious. The chemistry is overflowing. I do not know what's happening but never in my entire existence did I repeat a kissing scene in particular, no matter how much I love or adore my ship. But JehAnna is surprisingly an exception. What's happening to me, really? What is JehAnna doing to me? hAHHAHAH Can someone tell me? LOL...

**** I'm sorry guys, this is my first time posting pics in this forum but I do not know why it is not working. :( 

@meh2222 what do you mean you are not good with words ???you doing a great job here , i love your post about the OTP scene , no better words to talk about them , like you i love every scene they together in it , the way they loving each other , understanding and trying hard to protect each other make my heart jumping and crying in the same time , in the last scene ( the phone scene ) ANNA know that he going to risk his life in mission , since J4 and the maid was in the room with worry in their face so i think they get the news from JSS that JH going to mission that he may never come back  a life from it , but ANNA hold her tear and pain ,she wanted to tell him to come back and to not go but she couldnt burden him more , so she simply order him to come a live to her , he not allowed to not come back no matter what , that was my FAV since it show how much ANNA start to grow up and face the reality of the world 

@julie721@eva23 , @riiko1988  why everyone having wild party here , and that prove that i am the pure one here , since going away for one day make you go wild here :smirk:  hold yourself my dears teachers in life , what will you do when they be in the same room and bed if you trying to see skinship on the scene they fighting for their life :tounge_wink:

p.s. poor JH her trying to save the girl innocently and he has to face pervert analysis for his pure acting :thumbsup:

@eva23 ,    @valsava and @blindfury i agree with you all , i am not a mom my self but as women we all have the mother part on us , so i was angry with YJ and SJ for the same reason , how dare they treat a child like this ??? and about her love to JH sure they have a great scene together and hot sparks when they looked at each other but that was never a normal love i wanted to go on since it was creepy seeing her shown affect to JH and in the same day making order to kill , hurt or abused someone ... okay she creep me , i was from the start trying to understand her and understand her pain and reason and i still till now waiting to have the whole picture but i sad i will never forgave what she did to ANNA or think that she can have JH as lover .. i write so much about her version  of love that i dont like 

You know where YJ is wrong in politics? She uses fear and bullying to get what she wants. That's effective first but every human being is instilled with a fighting instinct to protect oneself and their loved ones. People start to fight after the initial cower.

Whereas Minister Park uses sweet talk and money to get what he wants.

That's a smart move. Fear, you can fight against but greed is constant for human beings.

Yes, YJ is smart and cunning and blah blah but is she a good politician? I don't think so. Look how everyone has started revolting against her. She is thoroughly alone now. Even her husband is plotting against her. I would pity her but then I remember the murders and how she treated an innocent young child. Karma is truly a -;) I am looking forward to every character getting exactly what they deserve.

5 hours ago, kris27 said:

Hi everyone! I was silent reader here.
I think much about YJ words about Anna. Anna is a daughter of a wolf. It means she can hunt, right? She is not so innocent and pure. Then this drama is so similar to Yong Pal, where main heroine was seeking revenge and YP trying his best to save everyone around him (including her). I didn’t like it at all.
In that drama heroine (don’t remember her name) was strong and vindictive but Anna is like vindictive CHILD, who doesn’t understand the whole situation but acts bravely. I can’t say that I don’t like her, but I feel pity to JH. He suffers and will suffer because of her actions. I just hope Anna will know more about JH and think twice before doing something. 
P.S. Can someone tell me why Anna trusts "her uncle"? He didn't do anything to prove his kindness.

If i recall right...last she said to JH she didn't decided yet if she trusts him but will use him since he wants YJ down too...i agree with you thats dangerous...i wish too  she would consult JH before she acts...moreover if she counts that he'll stay on her side and gets her out of the mess if happens

Well she doesn't know JH's thought and reasons why he's here as well...there r risks from both parts...will be interesting

Guest rainmoon

Hi Guys,

Just a reminder to please adhere to the Soompi forum rules regarding Offensive comments:

3. NO OFFENSIVE CONTENT
Sexually explicit content, as well as content that endorses illegal activity, is forbidden.

Archived