[ Drama 2016] The K2 더 케이투

MindfulL

1 minute ago, nona88 said:

i cant take that anymore is this drama made a promise to make everything i fear come true -

are they going in that road to the end of ep so i will suffer all the week 

no some change please JH wake up already 

It would be worse if tvN gives us no previews as well! 

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, YourHighness . said:

Why the hell are these rich oldies always having a meeting in the dark? is the light bill too high? :lol:

thats why they are rich hahahahaha why bother turning the lights on when they can do meeting in the dark. hahahah :lol:

JH woke up!!!! omgggg

I just want to get a few things off my chest when it comes to this drama, I don't usually write long comments but this drama, siggghhhh. So promising, yet such a failure and a success at the same time. So many things just make no sense

I'm probably one of the blacksheeps of this tread but as I'm watching the beginning of ep 13 I can't help but laugh my a.. off. I think its hilarious how they all thought they had Choi Yoo-Jin ( Im officially naming her Villain Bae ) cornered but she showed them who's boss again. When she came out the police station, instant tears and apologizing, all I could do was laugh shake my head and just watch in admiration this woman is just mind blowing. Lets not forget the two ajummas side comments just hilarious. I absolutely love her, I want her to win by the end of this drama and be left alone with her closet full of skeletons and just as miserable ( sounded better in my head ). This women is such a great actress, take in that she playing a character that's acting as well, if she doesn't receive award for this drama, somethings wrong. I was right there with Park Gwan-Soo just laugh during the first 20 minutes of this episode. Ohhh and lets not forget the scene at the grave yard Villain Bae just knows how to get under peoples skins, I love it. Usually Drama villain are so unlikable and annoying but her, she's the first one I'm rooting for. Fitting Villain Bae !!!!

I could careless about Anna to be honest ( but I loved Yoona in "Priminister and I" ), I think instead of anxiety pills her uncle's been giving her stupid pills. This women had you put away for how many years and you thought with a couple of interviews here and there it would be able to bring her down ? Were's the logic ? I initially liked Anna, her perseverance to run away gave me hope in her character but here we are ep 13 and she's back at scare 1 its like she never left. Everything they tell her she just believes it right away, for someone who went through so much I thought she would be smarter and more calculating in her ways. Yes she suffered trauma and ya-di-ya-da but like all she's doing is making her mother come back to life and die again but worst. She as someone like K2 by her side but all they are doing is sitting on a roof top together each night, falling in love with the way they eat ramen, and kissing under blankets. I really don't understand their character development and the way they fell in love, they are super cute together don't get me wrong but i feel no chemistry.

K2 is so smart and yet so stupid at the same time, I'm really disappointed with what the writers are doing with his characther. Judging by the very revealing episode 14 preview hopefully he will be like a phoenix and rise from the aches stronger, smart and less stupid than before.

Key phrases to remember for this episode "Love isn't meant to be a group activity" lol

2 minutes ago, YourHighness . said:

Did I mention YJ had Anna call her mom and made her beg on her knees in front of all the JSS bodyguards? Miran was there too. JH is gonna whoop her.

Would love JH to do that seriously, I'm sure he doesn't want anyone to touch her and definitely not YJ either if not ... 

Archived