[ Drama 2016] The K2 더 케이투

MindfulL

11 minutes ago, kaoriharang said:

i think more like she is more vulnerable. cause now YJ can do anything to her openly. She can very well send Anna overseas in the open and have her killed there now? I think this is her move in separating Anna away from JH.

And yes she does seems to be slowly getting a little obsessional over JH, scary. This even more does not bone well for Anna.

Is it entirely possible that YJ can manipulate the mirror? Like the information is not quite what it is? at least when it comes to the information regarding YJ?

oh my poor heart, we hardly got any scenes with much of the otp. And we only have 4 episodes left? oh my gosh how is it going to end!!

now Anna has no advantage to samchon side and she also not a subject to keep SJ. She is not safe now. YJ can do anything to her. 

Jeha pls leave YJ side please. Safe Anna n take her away. Forget about your Raniya Revenge against PKS before you need to fight another revenge when you lost Anna. You have a reason to be happy now remember? 

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, liltash85 said:

now Anna has no advantage to samchon side and she also not a subject to keep SJ. She is not safe now. YJ can do anything to her. 

Jeha pls leave YJ side please. Safe Anna n take her away. Forget about your Raniya Revenge against PKS before you need to fight another revenge when you lost Anna. You have a reason to be happy now remember? 

perhaps this is also going to be a situation where JH will be force to come to terms that he cannot execute his revenge. As he said before, he know has someone he wants to protect. Perhaps now JH will have to come to that fatal decision of having to really choose a side. and make sure he sticks to that side?

4 minutes ago, alekaonu said:

Yup I also thought like that when I was watching the scene. I'm sure the Mirror will record the conversation and YJ will listen to it later. Smart villain YJ.

that does like something that could be the case. We know that YJ is a really smart woman. She could have plan the whole thing, the press conference, the mirror. JH please open your eyes!!

12 minutes ago, Sesame Chew said:

Wow. This drama. Just when I was beginning to feel restless about the story especially with no action and little OTP moments, they have to bring in a new twist. YJ did say she can support anyone to be president to achieve her goal. She must have something up her sleeve.

But looking at this development, then Anna doesn't have to die. There is no more reason to kill her right? Or is there? I wonder what's the thing YJ told Secretary Kim to keep away from Jeha. Hmm...feels like whatever YJ is planning, she wants to keep JH away from Anna. She might get rid of Anna to have Jeha. The way she zoomed into his picture looks disturbing. It's like she really wants him for herself. 

4 more episodes! :sweatingbullets:

@Sesame Chew  I think she going to hide Anna again especially siince she has outed that she's Sj daughter. Yj is going to make it look like one of his political opponets had something to do with it.. Then again she may have it set up for Congressman Park will be involved in it and uses Jh more to get rid of that opponet YJ isn't giving up on being the First Lady and have Anna to go missing will win Sj a lot of political votes.. I tell you she's a matermind.. 

12 minutes ago, YourHighness . said:

I think JH realized just how much danger Anna is in now. He looked horrified while watching the press conference. I don't think SJ knew what YJ was about to do. He looked just as shocked. I think all the badies felt she will back down. But she one upped them. Bravo. Now she is the cheated on wife who still took care of her illegitimate stepdaughter, a victim in everyone's eyes.

Now your getting the big picture @YourHighness .  YJ is no fool and these dummies got to get up pretty early in the morning to pull one over on her.. Yj has calculated moves so far in advance that only one person will be able to keep up with her and thats JH they sort of similar in that way.. So whats on YJ mind is getting SJ elected with sympathy votes..

i really hope Jeha will tell anna why he is stick with JSS before anna started to doubt him even more. Cannot blame her because the one that close to her who still sticks on her stepmom side is none other thatn her boyfriend. I am afraid this will create trust issues in their relationship later. Jeha needs to pick side nad i hope he is picking the RIGHT side. 

sticks here means still working with JSS and still be YJ errand guy. 

7 minutes ago, Mau_Cherry said:

On Point! Yes! Even so I don´t think her fainting was a fake - it helps her now. And seh is the one who appologize to everyone.

No - Yoo Jin told noone what she will do. She was hurted enough. Someone it was all about An Na. And even the Guy she likes (and yes I see it like that...) has only Eyes for An Na - can smile when he is around her. Everyone can be happy ... but not with her.

An Na became a Knife too many People use to hurt her - so she made it that it is not so sharp anymore - and she can even turn it around.

Uncle will not need An Na anymore. She will be hurted when she finds out that she was only a tool for him.

Are you sure she didn't fake the faint? She herself said she is a good actress. If she did fake it, then she is even more dangerous than everyone though. I have a feeling she did fake it, she talked normally with Master Song  and was curiously "weak" in front of stepbrother and SJ.

Oh yes..Anna was the weapon but she turned her into a target surrounded with arrow signs and bright lights to help the killers. And YJ-JH..however we interpret is, this is her way of removing her from the equation. That is a brilliant move. Now she will just say that she just ousted the secret that everyone was threatening her with when JH comes to confront her. She's going to act innocent. I wonder if JH will buy that load of crap.

It's about time Anna realizes that her step uncle was using her. It's good that she knows now before he manages to hurt her anymore. Although..he can still use her to accuse YJ of killing UMR but YJ can spin that easily using imagination as an excuse due to Anna's young age.

i missed the live stream , sorry my friends i had to go out from the morning for important matter and didnt have time to even look at my phone 

i just saw few video and that dont look good right '

• the uncle trying to abusing ANNA to make her remember what happen that night , and to force her to be more fast in her revenge , so YJ use that abusing to make her forget and be weak all this years and the brother using it to make her remember and be more strong fast even if that break the girl ( okay there are reason they both sibling they both has black blood) 
  • JH still hidden why he working for YJ but that no good JH , i know you trying to protect her , and i know that you dont want to know that you made dirty deal with YJ just to be able to kill someone but that no good how can you keep asking her to trust you and fellow you when you keeping so many secret and their the uncle using that to make her to stop trusting you , ANNA not stupid but every one keeping her in the dark even JH , so how anyone think that she should act right and to not do studied mistakes by trusting the wrong people - 
  • YJ what a move she did ??? she run from being the biggest lair with her husband and now will make the whole country feel pity with them as the mother who did mistake when she was young , and the man who loved his wife so much to accept her and even risk his future by hidden that with her and protecting her , she going to act as the weak and sick mother who feeling bad for her child and feeling guilty for her beloved husband- she make the tool who was going to destroy her and her husband dreams into the tool to win more love and respect from the people - i have to say sometimes you so smart that you make me respect you but you making me more sick , how i ever going to trust any politic story in my really life   ( and now she out of the killing charge since why she will killed her friends who helped her to hide and raise her child !!!) 

okay i have to go watch raw later in the night since i still cant do that now , and i have everyone post , but really i dont think i am the only one here thinking that it wrong , it just wrong 

what going in this drama !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! what are they trying to do ??? really we just have 4 ep's so what ???????????????

p.s. if YJ had say that ANNA IS HER daughter then is YJ get killed or go to the prison or to hospital for the rest of her life then ANNA going to have all her money and even JB group i will like to see her getting everything and make YJ and the uncle regret trying to control her life 

Yj mirrior has everyone allowed to enter clod nine voice analysis.. Yj will frame JH before all is said and done once he finds out about she's behind the next move on Anna that her and secty Kim planted 

9 minutes ago, liltash85 said:

@liltash85  This is the main fight he had to win JH knew going in it wouldn't be easy to leave but it gave his life some sense of normacy where he didn't have to run and hide he could freely move around in the open.. I do think he has something in store for Yj when he do leave he's going to have a big bargaining chip on her and she him so they end in a mexican stand off.. Nither will be able to report or kill the other..I tell you I would like to see him have Secty Kim running scared though..

5 minutes ago, nona88 said:

i missed the live stream , sorry my friends i had to go out from the morning for important matter and didnt have time to even look at my phone 

i just saw few video and that dont look good right '

• the uncle trying to abusing ANNA to make her remember what happen that night , and to force her to be more fast in her revenge , so YJ use that abusing to make her forget and be weak all this years and the brother using it to make her remember and be more strong fast even if that break the girl ( okay there are reason they both sibling they both has black blood) 
  • JH still hidden why he working for YJ but that no good JH , i know you trying to protect her , and i know that you dont want to know that you made dirty deal with YJ just to be able to kill someone but that no good how can you keep asking her to trust you and fellow you when you keeping so many secret and their the uncle using that to make her to stop trusting you , ANNA not stupid but every one keeping her in the dark even JH , so how anyone think that she should act right and to not do studied mistakes by trusting the wrong people - 
  • YJ what a move she did ??? she run from being the biggest lair with her husband and now will make the whole country feel pity with them as the mother who did mistake when she was young , and the man who loved his wife so much to accept her and even risk his future by hidden that with her and protecting her , she going to act as the weak and sick mother who feeling bad for her child and feeling guilty for her beloved husband- she make the tool who was going to destroy her and her husband dreams into the tool to win more love and respect from the people - i have to say sometimes you so smart that you make me respect you but you making me more sick , how i ever going to trust any politic story in my really life   ( and now she out of the killing charge since why she will killed her friends who helped her to hide and raise her child !!!) 

okay i have to go watch raw later in the night since i still cant do that now , and i have everyone post , but really i dont think i am the only one here thinking that it wrong , it just wrong 

what going in this drama !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! what are they trying to do ??? really we just have 4 ep's so what ???????????????

p.s. if YJ had say that ANNA IS HER daughter then is YJ get killed or go to the prison or to hospital for the rest of her life then ANNA going to have all her money and even JB group i will like to see her getting everything and make YJ and the uncle regret trying to control her life 

yes, that medicine that Uncle gives to Anna is definitely not just a simple medicine. It probably does something to her mentally. It is upsetting that Anna is placing a lot of trust in Uncle. But i think her trust is slowly dwindling.

and yes, i was happy that JH was honest about Rania but i want him to be more forthcoming with Anna. That where will be less misunderstanding between the two.

hmmm interesting about the highlighted area. Gosh! In that sense, she has made Anna more powerful in that sense. Though i doubt YJ will let Anna be her successor anyways. She will get rid of Anna before that.

YJ is really going to take out every enemy and put Anna on a target board. She is truly evil really.

16 minutes ago, alekaonu said:

Yup I also thought like that when I was watching the scene. I'm sure the Mirror will record the conversation and YJ will listen to it later. Smart villain YJ.

JH is not as trusted as YJ makes him and us believe. She just wants JH to think she trusts him. Now it's getting clear that YJ's redemption will not be coming. It's either death or crazy town.

10 minutes ago, kaoriharang said:

that does like something that could be the case. We know that YJ is a really smart woman. She could have plan the whole thing, the press conference, the mirror. JH please open your eyes!!

She did! I am convinced of that..remember how she told JH that Park will call him soon to get her killed? She had this all planned out.

9 minutes ago, valsava said:

Now your getting the big picture @YourHighness .  YJ is no fool and these dummies got to get up pretty early in the morning to pull one over on her.. Yj has calculated moves so far in advance that only one person will be able to keep up with her and thats JH they sort of similar in that way.. So whats on YJ mind is getting SJ elected with sympathy votes..

Hiding Anna won't get them sympathy points...Anna's death will..and I always expected YJ to push Anna in between the war and watch as she is targeted by everyone. I just expected it to happen in episode 13 or 14. Not now.

wahhhhh.. tonight episode are headache.. really sad for Anna.. Jeha?? what are you doing.. hope ep 13 and 14 they can reconcile all this trouble.. I don't want a rush ending..

anna and jeha deserve an happy ending.. please.. begging you writernim..

9 minutes ago, YourHighness . said:

JH is not as trusted as YJ makes him and us believe. She just wants JH to think she trusts him. Now it's getting clear that YJ's redemption will not be coming. It's either death or crazy town.

She did! I am convinced of that..remember how she told JH that Park will call him soon to get her killed? She had this all planned out.

Hiding Anna won't get them sympathy points...Anna's death will..and I always expected YJ to push Anna in between the war and watch as she is targeted by everyone. I just expected it to happen in episode 13 or 14. Not now.

Exactly, i think she knows that JH loves Anna. She probably likes JH a lot and want him on her side. So she is going to do whatever it takes to get that done. Now with Anna 'exposed' JH's role as protector in public will no longer be needed.

Well maybe redemption perhaps? but i dont know how it would be played out. And yes Anna's death will paint her as a tragic mother and give her and her husband more votes to enter the Blue House.

this is getting so hard, i am going crazy over what to expect. my dear otp.... :cold_sweat::bawling:

we only have 4 episodes left!! :scream: is OST out today??

14 minutes ago, YourHighness . said:

Are you sure she didn't fake the faint? She herself said she is a good actress. If she did fake it, then she is even more dangerous than everyone though. I have a feeling she did fake it, she talked normally with Master Song  and was curiously "weak" in front of stepbrother and SJ.

Oh yes..Anna was the weapon but she turned her into a target surrounded with arrow signs and bright lights to help the killers. And YJ-JH..however we interpret is, this is her way of removing her from the equation. That is a brilliant move. Now she will just say that she just ousted the secret that everyone was threatening her with when JH comes to confront her. She's going to act innocent. I wonder if JH will buy that load of crap.

It's about time Anna realizes that her step uncle was using her. It's good that she knows now before he manages to hurt her anymore. Although..he can still use her to accuse YJ of killing UMR but YJ can spin that easily using imagination as an excuse due to Anna's young age.

Yes - my Feeling say - the Fainting was not faked. But I can be wrong - sure. Still - we knew from the start that she has mental problems. Still - I first need the subs to understand what was going on.

The Music - when the Media came to her when she was out to do voluntary work was the same as it was played when little An Na was brought to the convent. One Line - let my live... like right now everything happend what she was afraid of - and her life - everything what she wished for - was in danger. I wish to know when was it before that she had mental problems... with her Father... or later with her cheating husband...

maybe

6 minutes ago, kaoriharang said:

hmmm interesting about the highlighted area. Gosh! In that sense, she has made Anna more powerful in that sense. Though i doubt YJ will let Anna be her successor anyways. She will get rid of Anna before that.

YJ is really going to take out every enemy and put Anna on a target board. She is truly evil really.

and by doing that she going to get her killed without even order anyone to do that , she will be innocent in the eyes of SJ and JH and the law but who are you joking is JH that stupid to forgave you or to join hand with you if anything happen to ANNA , she may thinking that gotten ANNA killed by other or even worst by PARK hand who really hate YJ now will make JH had to join hand with her more to take revenge but okay let stop that writer 

JH has to stop being in the two side and know that no matter how much he is he still cant get to YJ smart and evil mind and that she going to play with him all the times 

JH need to have a really deep and honest talk with ANNA about what he doing  , ANNA now in danger and cant trust anyone since everyone lies and using her so she really need his honest answer or everything's going to be a big mess

ANNA now i so much danger , JH should make his choice now , that enough he should learn from what happen with SJ when he wanted so many things in the same time  

5 minutes ago, andy78 said:

i finshed reading today recaps posts !thanks everybody!i'm shocked!what is that witch plan?She wants to own  JH (k2)?Pathetic woman!!!

really pathetic woman.. I hate her more and more now.. haiisshhh... what a smart villain its getting me creeps.. 

and thank you guys.. recappers, videos, gifts and photos.. really appreciate it..

Jeha really got bullied from her.. and did he realize that? now.. poor Jeha and Anna.. become a toy for YooJin.. superb villain indeed in this drama..

really she is like a witch queen in the snow white..

5 minutes ago, nona88 said:

and by doing that she going to get her killed without even order anyone to do that , she will be innocent in the eyes of SJ and JH and the law but who are you joking is JH that stupid to forgave you or to join hand with you if anything happen to ANNA , she may thinking that gotten ANNA killed by other or even worst by PARK hand who really hate YJ now will make JH had to join hand with her more to take revenge but okay let stop that writer 

JH has to stop being in the two side and know that no matter how much he is he still cant get to YJ smart and evil mind and that she going to play with him all the times 

JH need to have a really deep and honest talk with ANNA about what he doing  , ANNA now in danger and cant trust anyone since everyone lies and using her so she really need his honest answer or everything's going to be a big mess

ANNA now i so much danger , JH should make his choice now , that enough he should learn from what happen with SJ when he wanted so many things in the same time  

exactly!! I totally agree with you! :dizzy:

I think how JH sees YJ now has to completely change. he cant think he can play with YJ when i think he now realizes he has been played. exactly i think they need to sit down and have some plan of their own. It is great that have this promise between them to go back to Spain and live together. But they need something to get there.

I really want SJ to step up and take some bloody control but he is so under YJ's thumb I am unsure how he is going to do so. It would be nice that Anna is freed because of her father....

YES JH stop and choose a side!! PLEASE! for Anna's sake.

Now another week of waiting. :cold_sweat:

19 minutes ago, nona88 said:

Nope she didn't say Anna is hers.  She said Anna is SJ's birth daughter - she basically outed Anna and SJ. 

Archived