[ Drama 2016] The K2 더 케이투

MindfulL

I believe no one here thinks SJ is way better than (or better than YJ). I think everyone agree that SJ is a scummbag .. 

It would make him even worst than a sccumbag if he did nothing to YJ when he knew she almost killed Anna. 

He was a scummbag for not doing anything to YJ when YJ shipped his daughter halfway across the globe and used his daughter as a pawn in the game of throne. He should have killed her for that.... a slap is so mild.. and it's long overdue :D

I think YJ shipper do not feel anything when YJ issued out 'Kill Anna' instruction ... if anyone here could not believe how can some people accept SJ slapping YJ and not condemn his action - Well I could not believe that someone in the right mind would actually not feel anything when YJ said 'Kill Anna' .... SHE WAS NOT JOKING .. what if JH could not saved her? She would be dead by now. Just because Anna isn't dead that does not make YJ action 'less evil'.

Isn't it hypocrite? ... Isn't this double standard?

I see YJ fans justifying (some ignore) YJ action and summed it up as 'she was a victim so it's okay for her to want to kill her husband 'bast3rd child'. Her action is justified and 'normal' since she is the victim. ?????????????

I see such comment as - We did not think she was right we know she was wrong .. BUT .... BUTTTTTTTT

once there is a 'but' in the sentences .. it is very clear YJ's fans believe her actions are justifiable and understandable ... YJ IS A VICTIM that's what her fans think ...

and Anna is not a victim? (Why?.. is it because writer chose not to r turn Anna into a sociopath, mental disturbed or someone like YJ, so Anna character is not believable and don't deserve to be the victim? ..

She should end up with 'problems' like YJ for her to fit the victim status? and now she is very weak so some 'hate' her character and she is not a victim.

Just because YJ character is interesting - that does not make her action less vicious ... or more victimized than Anna

You can't disregard Anna just because her character is not written 'properly'. You can't disregard Anna just because she does not behave 'normally' (like you think an abuse character should be). Don't stereotype an abused character to be someone like YJ. 

I believe some people expect Anna to sit in a corner... get treatment ... eat medicine ... continue to mope around .. don't return JH feeling.. stop communicating .. is that it? Then only she can be the victim and get your sympathy? ... You can't disregard her just because writer did not write her character the way you want her to be ..

We do not disregard Anna, that the reason we are sort of happy at least there's someone that dare enough to slap YJ on behalf of Anna the victim We don't really care who hit her.... as long as the deed is done ... 

I wonder if YJ's fans will continue to believe YJ is the victim if Anna die because of her 'Kill-Anna' order ... 

I wonder if YJ issued out order 'Kill-Jeha' .. will she continue be the victim in their eyes (YJ's fans)

I am trying so hard to understand this 'victim syndrome' ...  is Anna not a victim?

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, tessieroo said:

What is it you think I don't believe? (sorry but you didn't specify) I dislike YJ because I believe she's an evil, manipulative, psychopathic monster (and I've never hidden this) who abused a small, helpless child and I don't care what made her the way she is. (infidelity, daddy issues, etc) I honestly don't care to dissect her character, to me - she's evil. Period. I also didn't say anything about modern drama vs historical? I said it's a "dramatic, entertainment TV show". I hate the way she's treated Anna from the beginning just because Anna isn't her own. I'm watching another drama right now (On The Way To The Airport) where the lead male knows his wife's daughter isn't his and he doesn't care, he worships and adores the child, filling her life with love. I abhor the way step-children or orphaned kids are treated in dramas but it's just that - it's a TV story. I'm perfectly capable of making my own decisions about who I believe is evil and who is not. I said BOTH SJ and YJ are evil and should be in jail. I will also say again: 

I'm sorry you've been unable to change my mind regarding the character of YJ and we seem to keep butting heads over this issue. You are more than welcome to ignore my posts, believe me - my thoughts and opinions are not any big deal. I certainly don't see you any differently than I did at the beginning of this drama! In fact, while I might disagree with you - I love that we both find Song Yoon Ah the most interesting character in this drama. (although I hate that they've now thrown jealousy into the mix, they should have just continued with her being an evil bad***).

Oh and yes, I've warned my appa about physical assault and/or murder when he mentions he would kill anyone who tried to harm me - thank you for bringing it up. I also stated he's too old now to do much but talk. :lol:

BTW, YJ planning a way to murder Anna was also premeditated. 

You said in your previous post "We should probably stop trying to place current morals & values on a dramatic, entertainment TV show." To me it sounded like you were justifying people celebrating SeJoon physically assaulting YooJin. It's just a drama... depictions of violence against women are bound to happen... so we should take it for what it is and just enjoy them???? It just felt you were saying that. Sorry if I'm wrong... I really believe you don't believe that.

Spoiler

Also, historical or not, I never condone abuse... physical, emotional, and even sexual. In Empress Ki, TaHwan raped Nyang... and even though I understood the circumstances of why he felt he needed more power, I never justified him or said it was Nyang's fault for not being emotionally open with him. What he did was disgusting, what he did permanently tainted him as a rapist. He was still my fave character. So you don't even have to hate SeJoon, but you just can't celebrate his abuse.

I know you find YooJin evil, I'm not trying to convince you not to hate her. But hating her as a character and celebrating a depiction of marital abuse is not the same thing. I don't hate YooJin, in fact I love her character... but I don't celebrate her child abuse and murderous ways, I don't ever say Anna or Anna's mom or even SeJoon forced her hand. 

They might bring in jealousy (I'm still praying they don't)... but I posted my thoughts on YooJin's mind set when she looks at Jeha at the restaurant. I don't read it as jealousy... more like sadness, loneliness, and embarrassment.

Another poster @miriamdream2 here also did a wonderful job analyzing that scene and the events right before it! And she isn't a shipper.

6 hours ago, miriamdream2 said:

I see most ppl say she put on the makeup and went to seduce JH but failed and was jealous bc he was with Anna? I do not see it like that. From start to finish.

Reason she puts on the makeup and pretty herself up? She was just slapped half across the room by her husband in her own home in front of other ppl and not only does he not feel an ounce of gilt over what he did - he blames it ALL on her. I will not even start on the topic does she or does she not deserve it? To be hit ...by HIM of all people? ...honestly ppl. After the convo btw the two I would say she felt rather empty and broken inside, so if she cannot do anything about the way she fells inside, she can at a very least make herself look good...on the outside.

It is something she did many times before I would say - for her enemies are always watching. So I think this has become a habit of hers, and in that moment was not much related to JH but to her "autopilot" settings, she did it time and time again, bc even if SJ maybe did not hit her physically before, he sure did not lose any chance to abuse her mentally time and time again...  This is why she puts on her best makeup, her best dress and earrings... and takes a drive out side of THAT house... when she is in the car and driver asks he - where would she liked to go? She laughs at herself, knowing she has no place to go... in that house or outside that house... there is no place for her...so I do not think she head out for JH when she first walks out... along the way his face must have been the first and "only" one that came to mind...so she went to where he was

As to ppl saying she was jealous while watching him in that restaurant? Realy? She was looking at JH and JSS crew and asks a driver; were they this close/friendly from the start? He said...no... Not really... meaning it was after tonight... he asks should he call K2 out. No, don't... he must be tired... let him rest for the night... bring him to cloud 9 tomorrow morning...

Like someone mention I do not think that she even register Anna much in that moment... she was looking at JH primarily, relived he come back alive, pleased that he was this happy with so many ppl around him that liked him, people that were meant to kill him couple hours ago are now...drinking and playing with him like best friends... for me it was not jealousy but genuine loneliness and isolation she felt in that moment  while looking at that scene from inside of her car... everyone but her gets to have it... piece of happiness now and then... only she is the one that is "always in the wrong" and only she is the one that can "never be forgiven" no matter what she does.

She wanted to be next to him, as another human being, but in the end decided not to interrupt his happiness by showing up there, or taking him out to come and meet her in the office. He should have a happy life, even if she is this miserable right now...for her, just to see him happy is something that can make her fell little better.

So, if the writer knows what's best for him and his drama... he doesn't have to bring in jealousy.

4 minutes ago, Yippeuni said:

So SJ is really an richard simmons##le too in my opinion. He cheated from Uhm Hye Rin with young YJ. Of cours woman like YJ will be in rage and kill her competitor when she find out about UHR. His dream become a president is more than his love, he lost in all defense about Anna when YJ bring up about his dream. He really need to be the president at least to redeem all he did wrong to Anna. 

And this samchoon, I'm really curious about his motive to Anna. Is he really care for her because SJ proise him the whole JB group and kick YJ when he become the president, and all he do right now only protecting Anna from YJ. Or he playing both side too. He change K1, J4 and the maid to be under his control, also he told K1 to change the whole security details of the house. I know something also ON between him and Park Kwan Soo. The way they glance at each other at the hospital when Park visited YJ after the car accident in early episode. Oh please don't tell me he support Park too. As for businessman they will support both sides since they will gain the benefit from whoever stting on the top later on. 

And one more thing I always love the BGM. The one that played every action scene appear. In this episode is when JH sliding in the chair shooting Park's men. 

Ah and also what's with those detectives??? Why they look so angry when JSS guards leave the Park residence. They are siding Park right? But why?? 

agree with you about the BGM! I loved it i hope the drama releases an instrumental OST!

and yes i dont understand the Uncle, hopefully we will know this ep. since we dont have that many left. i hope the drama address some of the main drama plots.

I don't know the poster who mentioned this but it just stuck in my brain and wouldn't leave me alone.  I do credit this to the OP.

That rooftop blanket scene was certainly a chance to look deeply into JH's heart and mind.  Here is a man who had little hope or thought about his future in the beginning episode except for the instinctive urge to survive and live day to day job to job.  He is making plans for the future with the woman he loves.  Dreaming sweet dreams.

When I watched this episode again with subs, I had those thoughts in mind and everything about that scene choked me up.  What a long way JH has come. The dead look in his eyes is now one of love and warmth.  He smiles and teases, jokes and flirts, lives fully instead of just getting by.

love love love.

@perfectsmilebias

I don't celebrate her child abuse and murderous ways,

You don't celebrate her child abuse .. but you don't condemn her on that ..you never elaborate on her child abuse behavior, never get mad at her for issuing out order such as 'Kill-Anna' and you continue to believe she is the victim so it's understandable (to you) ... 

42 minutes ago, perfectsmilebias said:

I know you find YooJin evil, I'm not trying to convince you not to hate her. But hating her as a character and celebrating a depiction of marital abuse is not the same thing. I don't hate YooJin, in fact I love her character... but I don't celebrate her child abuse and murderous ways, I don't ever say Anna or Anna's mom or even SeJoon forced her hand. 

No one celebrating depiction of marital abuse - this is not marital abuse case ... YJ and SJ both abused each other by.. words, actions, threats .... They are just the same .. in fact YJ method of abusing SJ is even worst than SJ ... YJ is using an innocent child .. involved a third party ..

We don't know yet if SJ cheats on her ie having affair with UHR when he is already married ... what we think we know right now is not valid (since writer can change the fact anytime) .. So we don't know for sure if he cheats on her ... it could be UHR was his first love (someone he reallllllly love) due to some reason UHR left him .. may be when HR came back to him, he was not happy with YJ, may be he was about to divorced her .. may be YJ was a sociopath and he just realized it when he got married to YJ and there's no way out ..

It is very vague - what we believe don't matter because writer can change it anytime (just like what he did with YJ-JH tandem - Some think there was gonna be some kind of 'relation-ship' during the first few episodes - and writer proved them wrong - nothing yet up till 11 - again this can change anytime since this is live shooting).

You must remember - the writer is a guy .. he can just twist the plot to make SJ the victim ... :D Like what he did during the car scene with Jh and during the hospital scene with Anna .. don't hope too much  ...  as for me which ever direction writer choose for YJ or SJ ... I am okay with it ... if  YJ is the victim yeah - but that doesn't mean she can just kill Anna or JH or any innocent bystander (I will still hate her character for that)..

Same goes to SJ - I hate him already .... victim or not .. does not have any effect on me .. 

23 minutes ago, Bambiina said:

No one celebrating depiction of marital abuse - this is not marital abuse case ... YJ and SJ both abused each other by.. words, actions, threats .... They are just the same .. in fact YJ method of abusing SJ is even worst than SJ ... YJ is using an innocent child .. involved a third party .

Yes, she emotionally abuses him... and he physically abuses her. It is still a case of marital abuse. I don't celebrate YJ using Anna's life as blackmail against SJ (though I have some doubts on whether SJ was really powerless in the matter, I feel that even he couldn't bring back Anna to Korea, he could have at least visited her... or written to her or something... he just seems to put the responsibility on other people when it comes to Anna, has he even visited her recently??? it just seems like the Uncle wants to have more of a relationship with Anna than her father), so I don't see how people celebrate SJ hitting YJ. Hitting YooJin doesn't save Anna, it doesn't protect her, it doesn't comfort her, it does nothing for Anna, so how could people say he did it for his child?

He did it for his own ego... he always does things for his ego... why do you think he comes on to/sleeps with all those women? He feels emasculated, and him trying desperately to pump up his ego has always taken precedence over Anna's well being. 

Isn't it telling that the first thing he does after hearing his daughter was almost killed is to go to YJ, NOT visit Anna and check up on her!

22 hours ago, eva23 said:

22 hours ago, eva23 said:

I just want to see and think about my OTP with their lovey dovey scene, sweet scene.. and give us a lot passionate kiss scene.. right @Bambiina hehehheee...

But noooooooooooooooooooo there was no kiss huhuhuhuu.. but the roof  top is LOVEEEEE wakakakkakka... I loveeeee ep 11 .. I see Jehanna relationship has moved a notch ... big improvement ... now they start talking about themselves.

21 hours ago, michiusa said:

@Bambiina I hope so. Another kiss is definitely a must! Maybe even indication they've moved in together in the future. haha I'm getting too far ahead of myself. I haven't seen YongPal did it end that badly for every to be so terrified of the writer? I hope the writer learned from his mistake and hopefully is trying to redeem himself? too hard to tell we can only hope that it's an ending that pleases most people.

don't worry .. they will kiss in Spain .. we will have our bedscene in Spain (I am sure PD won't waste the trip ... there will be lovey dovey kiss scene in Spain . yehaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

21 hours ago, valsava said:

@Bambiina  Isn't this the fun part of this drama YJ could be pitied but things she has done overrules that pity. Like how she submits her life on Anna because the men around her made her unhappy that's called being very cruel rude selfish and this what makes her just a down right horrible person.. But in this story because were dealing with the rich and powerful greedy people they all wear masks to cover up who they really are.. So here it's hard to depict who is a villian and who's not because besides the ones you mention above all of them could die and they would not be missed..

And remember she can just simply cast off the most loyal friend/worker/bff aside for JH ..  no one is indispensable to her ..

(BTW I just watched THE ACCOUNTANT - a story about a guy with autism - OMG very great ... the character is written beautifully, the backstory why he became such way is fully fleshed out ... K2 writer should learn from this writer how to fleshed out a character)

@feima Wakakakakka .... I love the penguins in mask .. wkakaak 

@gimely I know what you mean  .... :D now the thread is more heated .. wakakaa.. it showed that writer able to make us 'discussed' about his character  ...

@alekaonu  Chinggu I was on RL duty ,, can't join the live capp last night huhuhu ..

9 minutes ago, Bambiina said:

But noooooooooooooooooooo there was no kiss huhuhuhuu.. but the roof  top is LOVEEEEE wakakakkakka... I loveeeee ep 11 .. I see Jehanna relationship has moved a notch ... big improvement ... now they start talking about themselves.

don't worry .. they will kiss in Spain .. we will have our bedscene in Spain (I am sure PD won't waste the trip ... there will be lovey dovey kiss scene in Spain . yehaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

And remember she can just simply cast off the most loyal friend/worker/bff aside for JH ..  no one is indispensable to her ..

(BTW I just watched THE ACCOUNTANT - a story about a guy with autism - OMG very great ... the character is written beautifully, the backstory why he became such way is fully fleshed out ... K2 writer should learn from this writer how to fleshed out a character)

@feima Wakakakakka .... I love the penguins in mask .. wkakaak 

@gimely I know what you mean  .... :D now the thread is more heated .. wakakaa.. it showed that writer able to make us 'discussed' about his character  ...

@alekaonu  Chinggu I was on RL duty ,, can't join the live capp last night huhuhu ..

About the bold part

but looking at the preview, Uncle is asking Anna not to tell JH anything. I have this feeling he wants to break JH and Anna's trust. Isolate Anna, cause without JH Anna can be easily manipulated.

@perfectsmilebias

Yes, she emotionally abuses him... and he physically abuses her. It is still a case of marital abuse. I don't celebrate YJ using Anna's life as blackmail against SJ (though I have some doubts on whether SJ was really powerless in the matter, I feel that even he couldn't bring back Anna to Korea, he could have at least visited her... or written to her or something... he just seems to put the responsibility on other people when it comes to Anna, has he even visited her recently??? it just seems like the Uncle wants to have more of a relationship with Anna than her father), so I don't see how people celebrate SJ hitting YJ. Hitting YooJin doesn't save Anna, it doesn't protect her, it doesn't comfort her, it does nothing for Anna, so how could people say he did it for his child?

He did it for his own ego... he always does things for his ego... why do you think he comes on to/sleeps with all those women? He feels emasculated, and him trying desperately to pump up his ego has always taken precedence over Anna's well being. 

Isn't it telling that the first thing he does after hearing his daughter was almost killed is to go to YJ, NOT visit Anna and check up on her!

HE IS VERY GUILTY OF ALL THE THING YOU WROTE ABOUT HIM. I hate him as much as I hate YJ ... 

and if you still want to consider as marital abuse - Yes then - Both of them in the 'marital abuse' situation

I like that he slap her because she deserved some slapping. Like I said I don't care who ... it could be the neighbour next door or some random male milkman or the postman ... 

To him - YJ crossed the line when she want to kill Anna ... (and he is such a scummbag .. a bast3rd for not being a father to Anna and only consider YJ killing Anna as the 'cross the line' status).

Anyway - I don't see you elaborating YJ decision to kill Anna .. what do you think of her action to kill Anna? ... What is your feeling about her action?... are you not angry at her at all? 

What if Anna dead? What if JH did not save her? .. is YJ instruction to Kill Anna justifiable? ... 

5 hours ago, zagigirl said:

Guys sorry for jumping a little back...but waiting for subs i've been rewatching last 2 eps...when uncle brought Anna to hospital JH and that male doctor exchanged weird glances...was any significance in that?...anyone noticed as well?...or i just imagine things

Ah..subs r up :)

@zagigirl  Thats because he wasn't a doctor but one of Yj uncle men and he was sizing JH up.. Men in they social circle have heard about JH being such a kick azz dude showed up and have taken down the powerful JSS men.. So my guess is he was thinking how to attack JH if he needed to..

Ok Let me give a brief summary on how I read the scene between JH and Congressman Park.. It's not that he couldn't kill the man but it wasn't the right time to kill him and he wanted to find out how much did he know about him as of now congressman park don't know that JH knows he was behind the framing of him nor do he know that Jh was there when he killed Rainia.. So by JH not killing Congressman Park he's going to play both sides which is why he tells Anna much much later but by far means he hasn't let Congressman Park off.. JH needs the info on what Congressman Park was doing in that country and what kind of deal he made.. I think he's trying to get his real identity back and the acknowledgement that he's not a traitor to his country.. So when he accepts the money from Congressman Park it's a jester as he could be bought and willingly to play both sides it shows he has nothing to loose.. When JH kills Congressman Park and he's going to kill him it's going to be upclose and personal because this man will let his guard down like he did when he set Rainia up to translate for them.. And just like he remembered YJ saying it's more the one way to skin a cat but to really skin that cat is to take away everything they have slaved all there lives for..(using skin a cat as a metaphor replacing the words of it's more then one way to kill a person) This is only for those that don't know the phrase.. Jh  knows he's got a long fight ahead of him and it's no more running and hiding he gots something to fight for and it's to win so he can have the big picture.. 

4 hours ago, zagigirl said:

Will get back to serious stuff later but have to laugh at this :lol:...JH: i didn't bring your food have no money i left my wallet  :lol:...he only had bag with 2 mill usd ;)...and coz of his etics gave it away all :blink:...good for him he maked it up with dinner

@zagigirl  I also found that kinda funny not only did he have 2mil in a bag but he also had about 2 ot 3 hundred grand that he walk out with in his hand.. Wonder were he stashed all that money and did he give any of it to the men that went with him.. Also Secty Kim has lost one of her men and I bet he was the # one that she could always depend on..

The actress playing YJ The scene between her and Sj, Wow she acted that scene flawless.. All SJ could do is take what she saying and had no feed back for her because of the few points she pointed out to him was spot on especially the point that he's nothing without her.. He as a man should feel ashamed of himself to allow someone to totally take control not only of his life but his daughter to.. What a dead beat and dead weight to her he can't even support himself or his daughter way to go Mr. President.. Jh didn't like the fact that YJ is trying to make him out of some hero thats very dangerous for a man in his line of business..

1 hour ago, Yippeuni said:

And this samchoon, I'm really curious about his motive to Anna. Is he really care for her because SJ proise him the whole JB group and kick YJ when he become the president, and all he do right now only protecting Anna from YJ. Or he playing both side too. He change K1, J4 and the maid to be under his control, also he told K1 to change the whole security details of the house. I know something also ON between him and Park Kwan Soo. The way they glance at each other at the hospital when Park visited YJ after the car accident in early episode. Oh please don't tell me he support Park too. As for businessman they will support both sides since they will gain the benefit from whoever stting on the top later on. 

@Yippeuni Hi, Sorry to cut your post.. But samchoon isn't approaching Anna without motive he's not going to hurt her no reason for it and besides he knows keeping Anna safe and sound is the best judgement for them all because she's YJ biggest weakness.. Using Anna could take Yj out of the game in a hearbeat.. It don't matter to him who wins this election if he's playing both fields because he is going to get some benefits from it Let's just it's his own insurances to play both fields.. But having them to change the security monitors is to keep YJ out of the loop of whats going on..YJ has become so power ridden that she forgot to take care of the main people in that inner sanction she just thinking a paycheck takes care of them but they have no social life and if they talk they are dead.. What a life for JSS security..

Finally I've watching ep 11 with sub.Beside romance scene from our OTP, I really like the action scene. JCW are awesome. The action for me is equal to hollywood level. I really hate Sec Kim when she said she can do anything like JH did. I think she really abnormal. I'm curious how she become YJ secretary. What actually YJ and sec Kim planned. I hope that doesnt make JH in danger situation.

@julie721 enjoy your moto gp moment, waiting for your review about the SJ slap.

Okay so YJ's assistant is giving me the creeps.. Like she seemed a little crazy over YJ.. Why am I sensing that the assistant see YJ as more than just a boss..?? Look at how she almost cried when YJ threatened to kill her if she ever try to kill JH again.. Man this is a complicated love square??? (YJ's assistant -> YJ -> JH -> AN.) LMAO. 

I'm actually enjoying YJ scenes every week, I'm just awed at how calm she is in almost every situation. Like that slap scene between her and JSJ. SYN is really a good actress!

OMG THAT HUG SCENE AWWWW. Look at how happy AN is when she sees JH back safe and sound. I had the exact same reaction as J4 and the ajumma~ :heart: AND THAT BACK-HUG-WITH-THE-BLANKET-ON-THE-ROOFTOP SCENE IS JUST SO OMGGGGG, I'm sorry but if you're telling me that Ji Chang Wook and Yoona didn't fell for each other while filming this show, I'M NOT GONNA BELIEVE IT. But seriously tho, I want them to date in real life omggggg. ULTIMATE SHIP!!!

Regarding YJ's love for JH, she reminds me of a girl who wants the man she love to be happy even though it pains her to see him loving other girl which is why she chose not to call JH over when she sees how happy he was with AN and the team at the restaurant. Aw man, feeling a little pity for YJ now.. 

AND OMG THE MASK SCENE!!!! OMG didn't know the JSS team is that hilarious and fun!!!! :grin: JH AN and them seemed like a very cute tight knit family~ I can't stop laughing at the part where AN was asking JH to take his shirt off, like JH YAH SHE ONLY WANTS TO APPLY MEDICINE FOR YOUR INJURY WHAT ARE YOU THINKING OMG. :w00t: 

Am I the only one who finds it cute when JH gets all flustered??? HE'S SO CUTEEE!! 

4 hours ago, liltash85 said:

can we just focus on our OTP (Jeha Anna) sweet moments and their relationship. i need more of their moments of the show rather than keep seeing YJ with her fac term "kill them all". Coz this discussion about YJ behaviour will never ends. 

Hahaha yeepp, you are not the only one, I'm still waiting for the OTP scenes. CYJ creeps me out lol.

But I don't think i should pity CYJ. Not that I am pro to the abusive Assemblyman/husband but hell, it's CYJ we're talking about. She kills ppl whenever she wants, duh! And being slapped doesn't make her down, instead she gave JSJ a threat and her evil laugh, ooo this woman is a total creep. (OMG SYA's acting is daebak! I love her!) But still, the only one who has a right to slap YJ is AN (just my two cents OK you can agree to disagree)

•  It's Saturday nite so am I gonna go out to partying??? Nah!  I am staying in for my K2 fix and here this thread whether it is a minefield or battlefield, I am turning myself like a gum meaning sticking really close here.  Remember it is drama land  - it's pure fiction not real life documentary or true story - enjoy the ride, go with the flow whether it is smooth or bumpy, let's bicker or rant in a subtle chinguing way and turn this minefield into a party.  Don't mind me I must be out of my mind while waiting *rolls eyes* :astonished:

YJ's expressions while watching K2 having drinks with Anna and colleague is very DEEP.

Has she fallen in love with K2 (romantic feelings)? OR

Is K2 her son? Well, we know very little about K2's childhood background except his nightmares. His features are very similar to YJ and his age may be that around Anna? 

50 minutes ago, lebritneeey said:

Okay so YJ's assistant is giving me the creeps.. Like she seemed a little crazy over YJ.. Why am I sensing that the assistant see YJ as more than just a boss..?? Look at how she almost cried when YJ threatened to kill her if she ever try to kill JH again.. Man this is a complicated love square??? (YJ's assistant -> YJ -> JH -> AN.) LMAO. 

I'm actually enjoying YJ scenes every week, I'm just awed at how calm she is in almost every situation. Like that slap scene between her and JSJ. SYN is really a good actress!

OMG THAT HUG SCENE AWWWW. Look at how happy AN is when she sees JH back safe and sound. I had the exact same reaction as J4 and the ajumma~ :heart: AND THAT BACK-HUG-WITH-THE-BLANKET-ON-THE-ROOFTOP SCENE IS JUST SO OMGGGGG, I'm sorry but if you're telling me that Ji Chang Wook and Yoona didn't fell for each other while filming this show, I'M NOT GONNA BELIEVE IT. But seriously tho, I want them to date in real life omggggg. ULTIMATE SHIP!!!

Regarding YJ's love for JH, she reminds me of a girl who wants the man she love to be happy even though it pains her to see him loving other girl which is why she chose not to call JH over when she sees how happy he was with AN and the team at the restaurant. Aw man, feeling a little pity for YJ now.. 

AND OMG THE MASK SCENE!!!! OMG didn't know the JSS team is that hilarious and fun!!!! :grin: JH AN and them seemed like a very cute tight knit family~ I can't stop laughing at the part where AN was asking JH to take his shirt off, like JH YAH SHE ONLY WANTS TO APPLY MEDICINE FOR YOUR INJURY WHAT ARE YOU THINKING OMG. :w00t: 

Am I the only one who finds it cute when JH gets all flustered??? HE'S SO CUTEEE!! 

J4 and ahjumma reaction when peeping on the hug scene represents us the viewers and JehAnna shipper. the supporter of their relationship. hihihi. 

Archived