[ Drama 2016] The K2 더 케이투

MindfulL

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The rooftop scene was hot....intense without any kiss at all :( I kept on waiting for at least a kiss...but none. Jeha and Anna's chemistry was so strong that I.....lost for words :P.

Tomorrow's preview looks good too. Omona Anna asked Jeha is he on her side or on YJ's side.

2 minutes ago, klgirl said:

JH leaves Cloud 9. YJ and evil secretary have a plan that she ells secretary JH should never find out about

THANKS I LOST THAT PART +ANNA AND UNCLE SCENE...WHAT A MESS!I JUST KNEW THESE WON'T ALLOW OTP TO LEAVE AND BE HAPPY...FROM THE PREVIEW ANNA IS VISITING HER MOM GRAVE...IS YJ SHOT?

5 minutes ago, zagigirl said:

Madam and her lady...'something JH never' she told her...lady was pleased it seems to me...subbs pleaseeeeeeeeeee THE END

Imagine!!! There is a preview...but will leave for later :)

What is YJ planning? oh no i am so worried!

she is going to do something to make JH come to her side or maybe now she thinks she cant trust him anymore.

is the preview good?

Aigooooo...it was an really great ep...when i add subs will be even greater :)

They r getting better and better...there was everything action tension romance bromance you name it :D

Really loved the most way guards gets along more and more and love K2 more and more...this fight when come near the end he won't be able to do it alone...at least if he won't have to watch them stubb him in the back will be more then helpfull

3 minutes ago, andy78 said:

THANKS I LOST THAT PART +ANNA AND UNCLE SCENE...WHAT A MESS!I JUST KNEW THESE WON'T ALLOW OTP TO LEAVE AND BE HAPPY...FROM THE PREVIEW ANNA IS VISITING HER MOM GRAVE...IS YJ SHOT?

The moment JH walks past the bowing Sec Kim - she lifts her head and that subservient attitude morphs into a hard expression.  She goes to YJ where she is sitting in that room and both their expressions are not the good kind - more like "we have an alternate plan that JH is not going to like one bit." YJ tells her secretary to make sure whatever it is they're planning that JH never finds out.

Bad news for Anna - for sure.

6 minutes ago, kaoriharang said:

What is YJ planning? oh no i am so worried!

she is going to do something to make JH come to her side or maybe now she thinks she cant trust him anymore.

is the preview good?

Preview is good...quite long...Anna will come to her mother grave...she'll be crying in her bed...something will happen to madam...many different scenes and quite fast

32 minutes ago, zagigirl said:

J4 calls Anna to eat...but she just looking thrue the window...JH comes :)...she smiles runs out to JH...they hugs :wub:...i'm back...you did good...so lovely...more sweet talk...they could of kissed aishhhhhhh ;)

Pipe Down @zagigirl  We will getaround to the smushy scenes..

I can't even watch this morning it's raining in my world and live stream isn't cooperating..

30 minutes ago, YourHighness . said:

LOL I think next target for Sec Kim would be SJ..he slapped YJ in front of her. Sj shouting something about Anna.

@YourHighness .  Now secty Kim isn't going to go that far as to go after SjS she knows how much Yj loves him and touching him is totally off limits without him Yj can't forfill her goal of being first lady..

26 minutes ago, alekaonu said:

Omo omo omo now its very sure that YJ feels attracted to Jeha after all.

@alekaonu  I take your word for it, Yj got hook the second time he saved her from her enemies..

34 minutes ago, zagigirl said:

seems i missed slap thing...don't know how i'll survive kidding

Madam seems doesn't give a damn...Annas dad is angry...she's calm...she is so dead inside...its so pitty with all she has

More talk...subbs needed

They r both so pittiful to me...all this missed years of life in misery and for what?...a 4 years of beeing a president and just maybe?...to me it doesn't seem  enough..but thats just me

I wish she slaps him back...he deserves it as well

I don't think S.Korea presidency has a term on it like ours do in the states..

Thanks Everyone For The Recaps And Gifs.

Also Can Someone Pls Msgs Me A TVN Live Link

I find it so funny that nobody can control Jeha, only Anna can do that. I noticed starting from the house at the beach, samchon asked Jeha to sit but he just stood still, only responded when Anna asked him to sit down.

Then at beach, when Anna asked him to play with her, chasing.....he refused but in the end he gave in.

And today's episode:

1) Mask - J4 asked him to put on mask like the rest of the bodyguards but Jeha gave many reasons. Still in the end he sat down obediently for Anna to put the mask on for him :wub: while J4 was laughing so hard.

2) Take off his jacket and shirt - this scene is so funny because Jeha thought Anna want to have xxx with him. And also finally he took of his shirt for her to put on ointment on his wounds.

hmmm i am confuse at the preview.. so YJ is sick?  like medically?

and will JH be eventually force to choose a side with this fainting spell and now that Anna is siding with the Uncle?

The last line in the preview, i cant quite make out what JH is saying but something along the lines that YJ is the person you think she is? am i right?

i am unsure. AND WOW me like JH's new hairstyle! very handsome! B)

Archived