[ Drama 2016] The K2 더 케이투

MindfulL

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

YJ congratulates Kim sec. Telling her do not touch JH. YJ is angry at her. Kim sec try to defend but YJ already picking side, and she pick JH side. Kim sec eyes are teary. YJ is blamming her. 

SJ call YJ ask her to go home and meet him there. 

Anna standing by the window. MR shouting call her for dinner, but Anna not answering. 

Yeay JH is coming. He honk his car, Anna smiling and run to the door to see him. The main and MR look at her smiling. Anna run and find JH. She run and hug him. Aaaaawwwww they hugged each other....

seems i missed slap thing...don't know how i'll survive kidding

Madam seems doesn't give a damn...Annas dad is angry...she's calm...she is so dead inside...its so pitty with all she has

More talk...subbs needed

They r both so pittiful to me...all this missed years of life in misery and for what?...a 4 years of beeing a president and just maybe?...to me it doesn't seem  enough..but thats just me

I wish she slaps him back...he deserves it as well

Welcome home, she said.

I'm home, JH said

Good job, Anna said.

Then JH apologize for not bringing her the tteokbokki because he didn't bring the money.

SJ arrive at home, YJ waiting for him. SJ walks very fast and SLAP her right away. SJ shouting at her about what happen to Anna. YJ say okay I will not do that again. Then YJ say something...SJ laugh and reply her back. 

I'm too afraid of this couple. 

YJ say something about Park to SJ. About SJ and Park. well YJ win the argument now. YJ voice is crumble even SJ already lost for words to her. YJ keep talking and challenge SJ in front of his face, she is laughing too...this evil lady really need some medicine. 

SJ froze to hear all YJ threat. 

YJ putting make up scene....I always find this scene as scary as I see someone getting torture....hiiiyyyy.

She is smiling to herself. 

YJ on her car, going somewhere.

SJ froze to hear all YJ threat. 

YJ putting make up scene....I always find this scene as scary as I see someone getting torture....hiiiyyyy.

She is smiling to herself. 

YJ on her car, going somewhere.

Archived