[ Drama 2016] The K2 더 케이투

MindfulL

JH listen to everything. SJ leaving..Anna crying. 

Outside SJ look at JH before he left. SJ looks angry. YJ laughing and crying at the same time...she is definitely will end at mental facility at this rate..

JH watching Anna crying. SJ looks very pissed, YJ crying or laughing....JH looks very sad seeing Anna. 

END

PREVIEW:

Anna held conference pers, JH fighting with a sniper, JH AND ANNA SITTING TOGETHER LAUGHING and looks like Park office is getting a visit from the prosecutor

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jeha's senior (JSS team  leader - calls): YA! Why did you not answer your phone.

JSJ: *give that to me - with his hand*

JSJ: (speaks to team leade) I am at JSS building. 

JSJ: Make sure to keep your secret. Alright, let's go. Let's meet my pitiful daughter.

CYJ: (to Mirror) JSJ is here? Okay. Show me CCTV.

JSJ: Anna, dad has come.

JSJ: Is she asleep?

Dr: No, not yet.

JSJ: Sorry Anna, Dad was really busy. But where was she hurt?

Dr: She ate strawberries which she is allergic to.

JSJ: WHAT? She has allergy to strawberry?

(JSJ is just acting for the staff to see)

JSSJ made everyone go out

JSJ: Anna, everyone's gone now. You can talk to me. (she moves Anna to see her up front)

Anna gets up to hug her dad

Anna: I missed you dad.

JSJ: My daughter. *in his thoughts - Sorry Anna* Just wait a bit more.

Anna: I remembered about mom's death. There was someone else there.

JSJ: Don't remember/Forget about that now.

Anna: I'm sure that it's CYJ's doing.

JSJ: Don't say things like that.

JSJ: If you say more things like that, otherwise I won't meet you again.

Anna: I have one more thing to ask. Did you really loved mom?

JSJ: Of course. I loved her and that's how we had you.

They talk more and JSJ thought - Choi Yoo Jin. - meaning she did something he doesn't like.

Anna remembers what she and CYJ talked about.

Anna: CYJ was right. Vana illusion. *she lies down to cry more*

JSJ goes out. He looks angry.

CYJ laughs/cries at the same time.

Jeha watches Anna cry.

NXqQplsaQ86yqWmQTWjtorpcnvDvpslMYR5ZKYjc

Px1JeqdIntBxDw6uiHAwaHoxBcZWF5aL6hVe_KOF

Jtevax-IkIwrWIMhMRRiCSFJij1nSwp8jDqmdvNn

Qyk8ZKlv9oYOoSyB87wJrDAvUzz9jDns4D9Ejbnv

cDgySMpvG-lJnUshpniFN1ny0FXxtIi3uDk1q7p7

Mc96tlfIQmT_lNX3TRoYAxLVbjcMu-GHzfoTWj9I

Dad gets out...thinks about his wife and i think something  Anna  mentioned...he's not happy...YJ first laughing then crying...scary...the end

PREVIEW: something...something...you'll see...last scene...our birds on the roof...lovely :wub:

4 minutes ago, Yippeuni said:

JH listen to everything. SJ leaving..Anna crying. 

Outside SJ look at JH before he left. SJ looks angry. YJ laughing and crying at the same time...she is definitely will end at mental facility at this rate..

JH watching Anna crying. SJ looks very pissed, YJ crying or laughing....JH looks very sad seeing Anna. 

END

PREVIEW:

Anna held conference pers, JH fighting with a sniper, JH AND ANNA SITTING TOGETHER LAUGHING and looks like Park office is getting a visit from the prosecutor

she crazy no one tell me again she is anything but a a crazy monster 

PREVIEW:

Tax investigators/prosecutor coming out of a building (probably the opponent's side - Park Kwan Soo, because a shot of him looking angry and hitting the table was shown)

Anna holds a press conference "My dad is..."

CYJ is amongst the audience and shakes her head while making an angry face to Anna. "Anna, don't"

Jeha fights with a sniper (a bloody fighting scene yet again)

A roof scene again, but this time Jeha slips and ends up getting caught by Anna

Anna: Thank you

Jeha and Anna sitting side by side laughing <3

I have not watch the ep 7 yet. But i am so happy at the development.

True i still find YJ and her husband just plain wicked. I mean YJ is just plain evil and such a torturous witch around Anna. I truly feel like slapping her. And her husband is no better, i mean despite what has happen to Anna's mother and Anna herself. he doesnt show that much signs of remorse. He still goes around his playboys ways, which still get him into trouble. If he hadnt been for JH i think that stylist would have totally killed him. :rage:

And come on the egg throwing show? just to gain more votes and sympathy? no one he wants to be in politics, he is two faced. I cant stand such people. And the fact that YJ has Anna on complete lock down is just insane. everything she does is watched, monitored. i mean how can this girl live?!

I have not watch the scene yet, but i am praying that he is indeed genuine when he was with Anna in the room. about how sorry he is and i want to really believe that they only way he can protect Anna is by staying away from her. I want to believe that, but for now i still cant.

I am happy to see that JH does make real his promise, he told Anna he would bring her father to her and he did. I love how he ignore the cost and still did it.

I love the development of JH-Anna. Finally JH has now seen and heard how YJ treats Anna. YES! finally our poor princess has a black knight. I am so glad he came in and stopped YJ with her taunts, at least he is brave enough to stand up to her. And i like how he found the whole situation with Anna ridiculous. How she cant go to a hospital because at all cost she has to remain hidden. here to to more development with our otp!! :love:

I am expecting more from tmr's ep!

thank you to everyone who recapped and screen cap! I really appreciate the constant effort and hard work! <3 :thumbsup:

Well...this ep was so sad...can't wait for subs...but somehow in both YJ and Anna's dad i can't see any sincerity...only in Anna and HJ...he couldn't do much and Anna was crying most of the time...again

I missed some more action today...hope will be more tomm

P.S. TO ALL AGENTS: I do not understand much of Korean...so please sorry and be free to skip my posts during recapping...i do not want to mislead anyone but i just can't help it...must share what i see...hope all chingus will understand

Yep, Dad knew dragon lady was listening/watching so he was very careful in what he said to Anna. Especially when she brought up seeing someone else inside her Mother's bedroom the night she was murdered. Still - it IS possible to speak with Anna alone, we saw JH do it while they were eating ice-cream. Is Dad afraid of Anna blurting something out that dragon lady will hear? I don't get this guy! On the other hand, if he were to warn Anna to be careful what she says, it would rush the story/plot. MEH

JH looks pissed at both of them. :lol: But he does know a lot more now than he did so I hope he begins investigating what happened to Anna's Mother. 

Dragon lady is cray-cray evil. 

The father daughter was good. .even though he could say everything but it help become stronger..she needed that

I still je us more sorry to anna..not sure if it's love...well I guess next ep it will be more clear for me..I didn't see beg..started the part of convo w daughter.father 

omg that was one of the greatest ep 

• the scene with JH face worry and having panic for the sick ANNA - JCW you are the king of face acting 

•  the father act was so great - i know you love your daughter now - i am glad you did that for her ,  i am not going to hate you today but you still cant get any forgiving from me - cause you really want that chair and not just for ANNA and you jerk with two faces person  who lie to the whole country and like to act as victim and one last note did you finally today know what YJ was doing to your daughter and how she was mentally abusing her - okay you was angry but you just have to get that - just keep opining your eyes and see the poor girl suffering and learn to face you child and stop running from your fault saying you are a victim 
  • YJ - you can make another stander for the evil monsters in drama land - so good and respect for the actor she did amazing role and she keep rocking that role i like you so much as much i hate YJ and want her to suffer to death - that amazing acting for YJ character 

• ANNA-OMG she broke my heart she finally out of her dream land and has to survive alone and that can  make any rock heart person cry for her - i dont want to hear anyone say that YOONA cant act - cause her scene with the dad make me see only ANNA the broken heart and girl who has being psychology abused for years - she did more then great job and she win my respect me who was seeing her  cant act before the K2  - i proud of her she  WIN my respect and had made me change how i view her and i am not ashamed to admit that i was wrong about her before 

i will be here after watching the ep with eng sub but i need to rest now - by my Friends and thanks for everyone who made the live recap

@Yippeuni  @tessieroo @zagigirl @jycmdrn @alekaonu  and sorry if i forget anyone my friends  i love K2 and love everyone here:heart:

Archived