[Drama 2016/2017] The Legend of The Blue Sea 푸른 바다의 전설

ilwoo_aein

9 minutes ago, alleram95 said:

It's a happy ending... the first 30 minutes, is fun too even though no HJJ-SC pairing.. TO drunk antic is cute.. He stole everything around him lol... Glad that ND have another job after stop scamming people. 

YN past life is half mermaid.. Her mother was a mermaid and her father was a normal person

SC: I’m going to miss everything that I have eaten in this place (in the convenience store) Goodbye
YN: Goodbye. You have to comeback. Where are you going?
SC: You still recognize me?
YN: Of course, why shouldn’t I recognize?
SC: You shouldn’t be remembered anything about me though. It’s not supposed to be like this
YN: About what?
SC: You are quite strange. You can hear my (inner) voice which can’t be heard by other people. Why?
YN: I saw you in my dream
SC: Me?
YN: Yeah *flashback* in my dream, you were a mermaid. I am a mermaid too
SC: You said you are a mermaid too?
YN: Yeah. In my dream my dad was a human and my mom was a mermaid. It’s interesting, right? I can share many things and hear many stories with the mermaid in the sea *flashback to young YN let the fishermen knew that there will be a storm and stop them from fishing*
SC: And then what happened?
YN: Inside my dream, I was quite happy. I feel good the whole day after I dreamt it
SC: What a relief
YN: About what?
SC: It’s not only a legend. It’s a true story

Thank you so much for the translation.

The writer actually made a full circle with Yoona's story as well, tying that loose end.

I love it!

• Like 12

12 minutes ago, minekas said:

We finally got to see dirty love between Joon Cheong, never seen my fav actor like this.. hu huuu, feeling so shy:blush::heart:

1 minute ago, Chellsee said:

YES dear! we had the best of everything in Episode 20. :blush:

Ahhh after i saw this..i can wait for subs in peace :wub:

So so glad..there was to much sadness throughout this wonderful drama :)

• Like 10

4 minutes ago, Kris Silva said:

WOW, thanks for sharing... I didn't believe it at first but with this video, i can say there is definitely tongue !  Now I'm blushing... LOL. 

Hahahaha me too. I'm blushing like crazy, especially because I replay it on full screen lol.

@leeminhosny Thanks for the naver link. The top comment speaks of how they don't know what to watch now that LOTBS and Goblin is over. Lol. I don't know what to watch either.

• Like 11

4 minutes ago, Kris Silva said:

WOW, thanks for sharing... I didn't believe it at first but with this video, i can say there is definitely tongue !  Now I'm blushing... LOL. 

hahahha everyone didn't understand while watching because fuss but we can understand now hahaha we can barely recover:grin:

• Like 11

Im literally killing my replay button. Watching the tongues kiss on replay since the epi ended. :D:D yaaay it was actually a dirty love wow. WriterNim listened to our demands. 

Good HJJ & SC. 

Please update about netizens reaction to Tongues kiss and today's epi. 

• Like 13

4 minutes ago, mythicalove said:

Hahahaha me too. I'm blushing like crazy, especially because I replay it on full screen lol.

@leeminhosny Thanks for the naver link. The top comment speaks of how they don't know what to watch now that LOTBS and Goblin is over. Lol. I don't know what to watch either.

hahaha we can light now hahah:grin: while we were watching, we couldn't understand

And I don't know what to watch either I think to rewatch and rewatch and rewatch LOBS :grin:

• Like 10

Guest Moonrain
11 minutes ago, Chellsee said:

YT version of our favorite part... :blush:

OMG im shocked but luvvvv ittttt hahahahaha didnt we ask for dirty love? now were all omg what was that hahahaha

its still on repeat i feel like a perv lol