[Drama 2016/2017] The Legend of The Blue Sea 푸른 바다의 전설

ilwoo_aein

I really hope SC will play a more proactive role in the last 3 episodes. The writer has been keeping her in the background for too long. 

My prediction: SC would sacrifice herself to protect HJJ (cliffhanger at the end of EP 19) because she believes HJJ would live happily even when she no longer with him. 

• Like 8

I'm reporting here first! 

30 min more! Show, pls be nice to us! 

Thank you very much!  

@farawayland I'm also hoping that SC will have more involvement and action, especially with regards to her power! Heheh.

For those who wanna watch the YouTube live link,  here you go!

On a side note, hope the ratings god are with them too! Up,  up and away! 

• Like 8

23 minutes ago, farawayland said:

I really hope SC will play a more proactive role in the last 3 episodes. The writer has been keeping her in the background for too long. 

My prediction: SC would sacrifice herself to protect HJJ (cliffhanger at the end of EP 19) because she believes HJJ would live happily even when she no longer with him. 

Don't kill me here hahaha. I will cry if she does. 

I actually think SC plays a pretty proactive role. She's one of the first female leads I see that is actually involved in eliminating the villains and helping out. I can already tell from the previews that she will be helping HJJ out with his father's murder case if that is her holding KJY's hand. Also, she's not a lead who needs HJJ to save her, and I simply love that about her. That being said, I would love to see more SC screen time. I think the last episode was mainly about HJJ so I feel a bit deprived of SC. 

3 hours ago, sweetcream said:

I was not expecting the numerous plot twists. I knew the mothers would meet at some point again. Looking at HJJ's situation when he was younger, I don't blame him for running away. Ironically he would end up making a life for himself based on deceit. Gradually Shim Chung has helped him and with the memories returning, he does what's right. He became protective. I like how the relationship between HJJ and SC developed.

Everyone on the step-family side is so sneaky. The pill scenes in 17 were creepy with the stepmother watching. Why do the father figures in HJJ's life have to go? It was saddening to see the scene between him and his Dad. All he wanted to do was help in the end. I feel like HJJ can only trust SC, his mom, and Tae Oh now. I'm curious who might change in the last three episodes.

I absolutely agree with everything you said! :)

----------------------

Announcing my presence. I woke up a little earlier than intended. Who else is here to Livestream? 

Another exciting day where we get to see JunCheong! Today gives me a bittersweet feeling, I must say. The ending is drawing near; I wish it could last longer. 

@babyval22 thank you for the YouTube link. Does the YouTube link lag? Lately, the aq link has been lagging on me. 

• Like 9

dont tell me cheong will leave joon jae because she dont want the se hwa and dam ryun' fate will repeat to her and joon jae.. altough before she said she didnt want to leave joon jae, because of knowing the fact of the past she surely will leave joon jae to protect him from danger and bad fate between them,

please tonight episode no more tears for joon jae... he was really pity he got the happiness because of the meeting with his mother but he must let go his father forever...it's too much for joon jae if cheong will leave him too with his condition now, just cheong can heal his sadness because of the death of his father.. tough i still believe his father still live there in the hospital strunggle to live...please..

chin yun... i believe you not contribute with the death of father.. you rush back home that night because of your bad feeling something happen with your father, not because you help your mother to kill father....the death of your father must be because of the poison of the flower not because of you

i think the loss of ma dae young memmories will not last long because nam doo can remember something though not clearly about that day when he knew cheong' secret... so the mermaid cant erase the memories forever but in the short time..

• Like 8

6 minutes ago, Visually-wandering said:

Can you noticed the difference between the making amd the actual drama???

Yes.  Hahaha!  Now you are seeing it ... "left" or "right?"  Love it!

(You can never see kisses the same again.)  :)

• Like 5

Starting now!  

Let's go lobsters!  

I knew it CH prolly left his dad to die after hearing his dad talking to HJJ on the msg. 

Urgh!!! Why act this way when u know your dad gonna die! He poured away the stupid drink that the dad drank.  Gosh.  

• Like 2

CH HEARD DAD TELLING JJ IS SORRY AND THAT LOVES HIM ...IS CRYING...REALIZED DAD IS DEAD AND CLEANS THE HOUSE...THE GLASS REMOVING ALL THE PROVES ...NOW TALKS WITH THE DETECTIVES ...IS CRYING...WORTHLESS MAN ...WE SEE JJ ...CRYING ...

• Like 3

police officer that helped JJ arrived ...trying to calm him...wow ND and SC scene near the pool...thanks god Taeo came in...tells them what happened ...Taeo ,ND,SC went to JJ...They left otp together ...JJ is crying in her arms ...wants her to erase all the memories with his dad

She told JJ that his pain means he loved dad ...JJ feels guilty ...SC told him was not his fault ...JJ said he loved dad but was not able to confess him that

• Like 6