[Drama 2016/2017] The Legend of The Blue Sea 푸른 바다의 전설

ilwoo_aein

On 1/16/2017 at 4:35 AM, mythicalove said:

Just throwing a possibilty out there. Wouldn't it be awesome if cheongie already saw through MDY's past that ND was evil so she already knows to take precautions? The possibilty isn't too far fetched as cheongie has proven herself to be a badass character thus far. She's been able to defend herself all this time (that's one of the traits I love about her).

I hope she has seen who they need to protect themselves against.  I want to see her show her strength and smarts.  She saw MDY's memories at the end of episode 16 and had all of episode 17 to warn Joon-jae about Nam-doo (or anyone else).  She wouldn't be keeping that to herself, right?

My wishes for the final episodes:

no more deaths

happy ending

really tease us--but don't show us--"dirty love"

OST by LMH

• Like 11

16 hours ago, 1ouise said:

I hope she has seen who they need to protect themselves against.  I want to see her show her strength and smarts.  She saw MDY's memories at the end of episode 16 and had all of episode 17 to warn Joon-jae about Nam-doo (or anyone else).  She wouldn't be keeping that to herself, right?

My wishes for the final episodes:

no more deaths

happy ending

really tease us--but don't show us--"dirty love"  (kinda like in Personal Taste)

OST by LMH

@1ouise, same here wishing  a happy ending for our couple..for dirty love scenes, you don't need to worry, I haven't seen JJH on her drama or film doing those scenes..Anyway, patiently waiting for the preview..Missing our couple so much!!!

• Like 10

Guest Moonrain
5 minutes ago, mythicalove said:

@Moonrain :bawling: where's the previews?

what's going on?

is ND beating up my baby?

What the hell! :bawling:

got this from weibo, no preview but stills only. wonder where they got the preview...

Namdoo is showing his true colors now, he was with Joon Jae for 10 years only to stab him in the back. he's a piece of work.

1 hour ago, Moonrain said:

got this from weibo, no preview but stills only. wonder where they got the preview...

Namdoo is showing his true colors now, he was with Joon Jae for 10 years only to stab him in the back. he's a piece of work.

Thanks for clarifying. That's so odd how they can get the stills but not the previews. It actually looks like those were screencaps taken from the previews. I can't wait to see. 

ND is a conniving jfkahsjdjs! You may choose to fill in "jfkahsjdjs" with whichever word you heart chooses. He's a piece of sh** for certain! 

Honestly, this gets my blood boiling! He gets me more angry than CH and KJY. He's been a long time friend of HJJ, someone HJJ saw as family. I cannot believe for the love of God that he would have the heart to do something so nasty and evil to HJJ! Especially knowing that his father just passed away? What the hell is wrong with him? He must not be human! There's no way he's human! 

I NEED Wednesday to come sooner! I am dying here! 

• Like 9

Wait what? What just happened? 

No preview but preview stills available? OMG. What's happening? 

And uri HJJ. Did ND really just beat HJJ up? What the hell? Why did he beat HJJ up? Is this the part where they finally reveal that he has been acting as a friend all along but has been in cahoots with the evil KSH? 

Omo, and it seems like HJJ mum slapped KSH. What is happening?!?!? 

Why are we going through a hell of a roller coaster ride with so much twist and turns at the end of the drama. Gosh. Writernim, pls pls pls be nice! 

:fearful:

• Like 7

Oh my goshhhhhhh. I am dying here guysssss. Where is the official preview? All of those preview stills are KILLING ME

1) SC and ND are talking beside the pool. Holy mother of all things in Kdrama land. Please don't push her into the pool ND omggggggg

2) ND hit HJJ in the back literally. Haidvidbsidbdidbdis ND, I knew you'd betray him, but those stills just make me so angryyyy grrrrrr

3) HJJ's mom and stepmom facing one another and it seems that HJJ's mom slapped her. Hahaha way to go mommy! That slap should have been given YEARSSSS ago when she stole your husband lmao

4) The still image with the hand with the ring. It seems like we will finally find out who killed them in the past. Omggggggggg

Omg guyssss. I can't take it any longer. Wednesday, please come fasterrrrr. PD-nim, the preview pleaseee huhuhu

• Like 9

That pic of the hand, I wonder what does it signify? Seems like its the modern day hand holding! And does SC look as though she's praying. 

That stupid freaking -@$"'/*=!? ND. That is a literal stab in the back, or rather whack in the back. Just watching the stills alone makes me so angry, wonder how I would react when we watch it happen. Our poor HJJ. That look on his face in the stills the moment he falls. 

Argh~~~~ I'm so upset that ND will really turn bad. To HJJ, he's family. A hyung. How can he have the heart to betray HJJ! Can someone help me breathe here? *hyperventilating* :angry:

• Like 7

nOooo!!!!!

What is this preview still???:bawling: Cannot believe Nam Do beat jun jae on his head!!! Did you guys see what he has in his hand?? Looks scary!!!! 

Why does he have 2 hit Jun Jae??? I never thought he would beat Jun Jae or harm him physicall!!! I thought he would just do something 2 Chung. This is Crazy!!!! Jun Jae still doesn't know!!! This is so sad!!! When Jun jae is gonna realize that????:(((

Stab in the back??? :bawling:

There is a man with a ring and there is another hand holding it!! What is that?? There is two hands?? 

• Like 8

Did you notice Evil Kanh Sohee in his Black attite?The kind that Koreans wear when their family dies. How frustrated and angry Jun Jae must feel!! :bawling: Jun Jae knows Kang Sohee killed his dad and The woman is attending the ceremony!! I hope Kang Sohee pays the price soon!! This is frustrating!!:bawling:

Jun Jae's mom slapped Kang Sohhe!! Does that bring back Jun Jae's Dad??:bawling: 

• Like 8