[Drama 2016/2017] The Legend of The Blue Sea 푸른 바다의 전설

ilwoo_aein

4 minutes ago, nika94 said:

Jun Jae's dad died :(((

Why didn't CH help JJ's dad??? I saw him going upstaris :(((

I guess, he called the ambulance but he had to help MDY to disappear too because he needs to protect his mother. 

On the other hand, I am "glad" that HJJ's father died because only at the very end, he really trusted his son. He never really believed his son and chose his second wife over him... I am not bloodthirsty, but he should have seen it coming. 

• Like 12

Jun Jae's dad died+ his best friend may betray him sooon :(((

That evil woman killed husband number 3!! :((((

I think the last time JJ was talking 2 Nam do , he said "I leave chung to you (like take care of) :((((

NOOOOOO writer-nim!!pleaseee this is too much :(((

• Like 11

23 minutes ago, babyval22 said:

I'm gearing at the scene the both of them talking and I have no Idea what is going on bit I'm tearing up the moment they talk serious. And the music comes on and I died. 

:bawling::bawling::bawling:

And that scene.. It should warrant a kiss damn it! 

Tell me about it!!! It was so perfect for a kiss!! Heartfelt, sweet scene! The only thing missing was the kiss.

• Like 10

My freaking heart. I can't take today's episode. As much as the father was urgh in yesterday episode, today was much much worse. I really din expect him to die so soon but the moment the stupid stepmum saw his reflection, he's a bloody goner. 

Writer park, why must you do this to me? Why why why? 

I went berserk not understanding a single thing today. 

:bawling::bawling::bawling:

And to wait a week, damn it! 

And Namdo became really scary in this episode. And to leave SC with him alone, what the hell! Poor JJ. Writernim, please dun do this do JJ. He's had enough of bad things going on in his life already. 

• Like 8

I didn't like the dad but who cried a while lot like I did, Lee Min ho always brings emotions to his acting perfectly, 

Now that nam doo remembers or rather knows our mermaid , the looks he is giving her is creepy , he is already finding ways to make money off her, he is sick yo. The fact that see is left alone in the house with him scares the hell out of me.

Now the last two ep Jj , I hope he is able to get the bad guys without anyoNE being hurt

I hurt there is a special on the 14th is that true ?

• Like 9

The reason why I didn't post anything yesterday because my feeling overwhelmed with the reunion of JoonJae and Mom. Also heart break with the reunion of JoonJae and his Dad.

BUT TODAY MY HEART IS BROKEN INTO PIECES because of TOO MUCH TEARS.

SimChung tears and JoonJae tears.

mr. Heo is died without meeting his beloved son.

JoonJae never had a chance to say good bye and sorry to Dad.

TODAY IS WAAAAAAAAY TOO MUCH OF SADNESS FOR MY FRAGILE HEART.

@maryofbethany please help me here. TTTTTTTTTTT_________TTTTTTTTTTTTT

• Like 14

1 minute ago, nika94 said:

Jun Jae's dad died+ his best friend may betray him sooon :(((

That evil woman killed husband number 3!! :((((

On the other hand, SC knows that HJJ's father and HJJ were the targets of MDY. The latter has become a burden to KJH and her son. He has no recognition of his past and identity, he seems totally lost. Look how he acted in the house... KJH will try to get rid of him and blame him for her husband's murder. He is the perfect scapegoat, especially since he has lost his identity and memories. 

• Like 12