[Drama 2016/2017] The Legend of The Blue Sea 푸른 바다의 전설

ilwoo_aein

Did anyone figure out WHY the professor helps MDY? I didn't understand what the professors say at all!  

By The way, Did Chung Really erase Nam Do memory?! I don't know why but I feel like ND will remember. Chung seemed a bit insecure when they were eating together. Is it possible Nam Do recalls Chungie is a mermaid??

PS  I am so Disappointed in Nam Do! Yes, he is funny. But He is SOOO greedy!!! In this episode, aftet Nam do figures out Chung cries pearl. He told her "Cry Cry". He is another evil character. LOL  he asked Chung to put a show in Las Vegas? Right?? Nam Do looked so scary this episode!! 

• Like 11

1 hour ago, bebe1989 said:

@alleram95 would you mind to translate simchung inner voices when she angry with junjae (when junjae drink water at home) thank you before..

I'm not sure my version is close enough, because I don't really understand with the words that Shim Chung used while cursing and vented out her anger to JoonJae. But here it is

SC: (calling names and cursing him (?)) Because of that he was sulking and refused to talk? My eyes must be blind. I was deceived by him back then. I used to live under the water for my whole life so what I could know.  I only thought that the only man that I should meet was Heo Joonjae. *HJJ slammed the water bottle*  Why did he only make a sound of bottle? He should just say something. When I was tailing after the airplane I was swimming so hard that my body and tail almost broken because I’m so tired. How can he asked me to make that promise

HJJ: Stop it

SC: Huh? What?

HJJ: Stop it. You are cursing me inside aren’t you?

SC: Heol, how did he know? His gaze is … I thought the most handsome man in this world is Heo Joonjae, but watching the TV (the handsome man) was everywhere. He thinks he is the only one. What a snob etc etc (cussing him more)

HJJ: Hey!

SC: Why?

• Like 22

31 minutes ago, nika94 said:

Did anyone figure out WHY the professor helps MDY? I didn't understand what the professors say at all!  

Suprisingly, there are quite many people who keep wondering the same - "WHY does the professor help MDY?", "Is he his secret helper?" And so on, but the answer is pretty obvious - HE IS A DOCTOR! HE SWORE THE HYPPOCRATIC OATH - to save lives and cure diseases without making judgements and differences between people. One part of that oath is that a doctor can't play god nor should he disclose private information about his patient (a confidentiality similar to the case of defence lawyers or priests). And make no mistake MDY IS ILL, AND SERIOUSLY SO. That is the reason why the professor didn't tell about the meeting to the detective, and it must have been a huge struggle of his conscience to tell Joon Jae.

• Like 12

9 minutes ago, alleram95 said:

I'm not sure my version is close enough, because I don't really understand with the words that Shim Chung used while cursing and vented out her anger to JoonJae. But here it is

SC: (calling names and cursing him (?)) Because of that he was sulking and refused to talk? My eyes must be blind. I was deceived by him back then. I used to live under the water for my whole life so what I could know.  I only thought that the only man that I should meet was Heo Joonjae. *HJJ slammed the water bottle*  Why did he only make a sound of bottle? He should just say something. When I was tailing after the airplane I was swimming so hard that my body and tail almost broken because I’m so tired. How can he asked me to make that promise

SC: Heol, how did he know? His gaze is … I thought the most handsome man in this world is Heo Joonjae, but watching the TV (the handsome man) was everywhere. He thinks he is the only one. What a snob etc etc (cussing him more)

hahaha this couple is dying me :wub: so funny I really love them so much 

• Like 8

@alleram95 thank you so much !

LOL. Simchungs told her self she was blind because there is many handsome man in tv. She though JJ was the only goodlooking one :w00t: she is so cute, i love her. Junjae lose words at that scene, because everything she said was true hihihi..

BTS Chungs ! JJH laugh because she saw minho shy :P 

(credit to momo)

IMG_8944.gif
IMG_8945.gif

Chungs fashion under spoiler:

Spoiler

Article about Lotbs and JJH fashion and makeup (it was said high brand she wore was became hot searching item,especially in china)

here:

http://news.naver.com/main/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=sec&oid=025&aid=0002673224&sid1=001

(Please use credit if you planning to copy paste my post, i saw some my post in other forum, i know we love lotbs but dont forget taking credit other hard work, especially this is from my source)

• Like 19

2 hours ago, briseis said:

Suprisingly, there are quite many people who keep wondering the same - "WHY does the professor help MDY?", "Is he his secret helper?" And so on, but the answer is pretty obvious - HE IS A DOCTOR! HE SWORE THE HYPPOCRATIC OATH - to save lives and cure diseases without making judgements and differences between people. One part of that oath is that a doctor can't play god nor should ge disclose private information about his patient (a confidentiality similar to the case of defence lawyers or priests). And make no mistake MDY IS ILL, AND SERIOUSLY SO. That is the reason why the professor didn't tell about the meeting to the detective, and it must have been a huge struggle of his conscience to tell Joon Jae.

I see it differently.  A doctor shouldn't reveal things told to him by a patient, but something more is happening here.  It is all over the news that MDY is being sought by police.  I believe the doctor should have revealed where MDY was.  That is different from revealing confidences told by a patient.  I guess our interpretations of the law would be a matter for the courts to work out.  :)

(Of course, I won't know what they are saying until we get the subs.)

Edit:  I don't know if the professor is good, bad, or neutral--I just don't think he is following the law.

Edited by 1ouise
  • Like 9

5 minutes ago, 1ouise said:

I see it differently.  A doctor shouldn't reveal things told to him by a patient, but something more is happening here.  It is all over the news that MDY is being sought by police.  I believe the doctor should have revealed where MDY was.  That is different from revealing confidences told by a patient.  I guess our interpretations would be a matter for the courts to work out.  :)

That's not something subs would reveal that's my interpretation of their relationship. Of course, there is probably more to it, as the doctor has the likeness of the Joseon fisherman who seemed so reluctant to help Lord Yang, as I mentioned in one of my older posts. There is even the option that this character is much more than he seems, as his role in both timelines is that of someone who knows things about mermaids and memories no one else knows. He certainly knows more than he lets on.

• Like 6

Ep 14 gave me what I was wishing for.. SC and HJJ date, Jealousy 101 & most esp ND learning about SC's secret. Oh and it seems like I got a bonus about SC who finally came to realize that HJJ hears her thoughts. I wonder whether HJJ is gonna make another excuse for answering to SC's thoughts? 

Credits to all who owners of the IG clips used in this post.

SC & HJJ date:

SC have been wondering what kind of love or affection HJJ have for her. Kissing, hugging and caring for SC and yet no proper date has happened. Wish granted SC..:wub:  and it's defo not Dirty Love.haha

I loved how SC was crying scandalously inside the theater.:grin: Looks like she forget to bring her plastic bag.haha...:grin:

Jealousy 101:

Just what I asked for on my previous post.:wub: SC and HJJ were giving each other a cold shoulder and funny how SC's thoughts about what kind of guy is HJJ really... A pervert huh!? lol:grin:

Secrets:

SC and ND scene: I was worried and just didn't think when I watched the teaser that when ND sees SC in her mermaid form, SC will just erase ND's memories. I just came to realize that when SC started approaching ND and staring at him worriedly. I just keep on forgetting SC's super powers.

SC and HJJ's scene: SC finally came to realize HJJ's secret. Yes, HJJ can hear your thoughts SC. I hope she wont think that it's the only reason why HJJ has been so good to her nor pretending to like her just bec. he hears her thoughts. SC's heart started hurting again... poor SC.:anguished:

Extra:

HJJ's dream: It was sad seeing HJJ crying and waking up to a bad dream. I hope HJJ will be able to change their (SC & HJJ) destiny.

MLFAS: CSY and Mom reunited:

Super Mermaid saves the day!:blush: I love seeing these two acting side-by-side. Future Mother-in-law and daughter-in-law were bonding.. Ooh and how cute TH was acting like the little detective following SC around just as what HJJ instructed. I think HJJ somewhat recognizes her Mom's back when she received the pic on his mobile.:grin:  I think Ep 15 might have a revelation..HJJ finally meets Mom (I wish). Thanks to TH's detective-like skills.

xxx

Ep 15: Teaser

The lover's quarrel hopefully ends and these two may kiss and make-up tonight.:blush: Ooh..looks like our SC will be quite aggressive.lol!:blush:

Seeing HJJ working closely with the Authorities, I think he'll end up working for them as he wants to keep his promise to SC (HJJ being a con-artist).

More SC and HJJ's Mom moments. I don't think CSA will ever be able to keep up with that. Will HJJ see his Mom on ep 15? I hope so.. but maybe not probably towards the end of this drama.

The Step-Mom and Step-Son tandem is defo scary... how HJJ's step-bro pulls the oxygen out. Now that CH's real side is revealed, how will he be causing harm to both SC and HJJ? I am afraid that eventually he'll be teaming up with his Mom and lunatic Dad MDY.

The 2nd half of LOTBS is getting deeper and deeper. Digging into the past and changing the future. How things will turn out in the future? When will HJJ and Mom's reunion will happen?  How this Team up CH, MDY and The Evil Queen will be towards the end?Will SC and HJJ live? Will the ending be tragic? <--- I don't want this to happen! So many things to watch out for. So, let's all watch the remaining half and tune in until the end. Thanks for reading and Have a good day ahead Chingus!:grin:

• Like 18

I cannot believe how many folks are surprised at CH being evil! I was aware of his character from the beginning. It is his only purpose for being in the drama. Perhaps, although I seriously doubt it he has an minute bit of redeeming value, but as I said, I truly doubt it. In my opinion he is a thief and possibly a murderer, we should know tomorrow.

• Like 14

2 hours ago, alleram95 said:

Hahahahaha, I am die laughing at this dialogue. SC is savage! hahaha.

44 minutes ago, bukk1 said:

I cannot believe how many folks are surprised at CH being evil! I was aware of his character from the beginning. It is his only purpose for being in the drama. Perhaps, although I seriously doubt it he has an minute bit of redeeming value, but as I said, I truly doubt it. In my opinion he is a thief and possibly a murderer, we should know tomorrow.

You are most certainly correct! You've been right all this time, and stood your grounds. I genuinely believed he would sway but never thought he would turn out to be the worse of them all. I would agree that his change isn't the biggest twist, since he has always been under suspicion. However, I would never have guessed that it was he who killed KDR and SH in the past. Now THAT, took me by surprise.

1 hour ago, 1ouise said:

I see it differently.  A doctor shouldn't reveal things told to him by a patient, but something more is happening here.  It is all over the news that MDY is being sought by police.  I believe the doctor should have revealed where MDY was.  That is different from revealing confidences told by a patient.  I guess our interpretations would be a matter for the courts to work out.  :)

I agree with you. It's one thing for a doctor to protect his patient's confidential information but hiding the whereabouts of a murder and a fugitive is against the law, regardless of whether that person is sick. Anyone, knowingly, hiding the whereabouts of a murderer is committing a crime. Doctors are no exception to that. Judging from the body language during the confrontation between the detective, HJJ, and the professor, I understood that the professor lied and HJJ was able to read right through him. However, he might be in a tight situation that does not allow him to turn MDY in because the question that lingers in my mind is that while he chooses to not turn MDY in, he reveals MDY's visions to HJJ. Therefore, he doesn't seem entirely bad either. Could it be possible that MDY is holding a card that the professor cannot reveal, and that is why he continues to supply and help out a murderer? I hope that the writer will show their ties to each other in the future, if it was not already revealed in this episode. I will be looking forward to it.  

• Like 12

It appears from the preview that the stepbrother is going to either try and kill the driver or help the driver from dying due to something his mother may have done. I really want the writer to move this story along as it relates to the family secrets. I also think SHS is very selfish to try and keep mother and son apart because she wants to try and make herself appear better before his mother after she's been extremely rude and disrespectful to her.

• Like 8

On 05/01/2017 at 2:37 AM, 1ouise said:

@bebe1989  Thanks for posting SC fashion!  Jun Ji-hyun looks great in everything ... but some of those outfits are kinda wacky.  It goes to show that men don't like women for the clothes they wear, but for the person they are, right?  

what she wore in lotbs was to fit Simchung character lovely cute crazy and strong girl. It was different In my love from the star drama, she played character as actress, so she wore many sexy looks from high brand, like high heels,feminim and comfortable clothes. In lotbs she wore many mixed clothes (belt,coat,dress/set,scarf,socks) with cute appeareance, she wore boots, some eccentric set of dress, like she wore when JJS cameo, (even i prefer casual clothes, because in fact she loves casual clothes even she was going to airport :D)

ROMANTIC DATE OTP

(credit to mysticalparadox)

https3A2F2F682Emedia2Etumblr2Ecom2F08689https3A2F2F682Emedia2Etumblr2Ecom2Fbd785
https3A2F2F682Emedia2Etumblr2Ecom2Fc84edhttps3A2F2F682Emedia2Etumblr2Ecom2F1ad0f

https3A2F2F682Emedia2Etumblr2Ecom2Febc4ahttps3A2F2F682Emedia2Etumblr2Ecom2Ff3f7a

• Like 21