[Drama 2016/2017] The Legend of The Blue Sea 푸른 바다의 전설

ilwoo_aein

4 minutes ago, alleram95 said:

My translation for preview

SC: I have something that I want to ask you
HJJ: Does it important to you now?
HJJ: Have you found Kang Jiyeon?
ND: It’s the first time for me to get goose bumps like this
KJY/KSH: I thought you said that you wanted to stop working? Do you want to work at our house? (the second sentence is my speculation, I can’t hear what she said very clearly)
CH: Secretary, your condition is getting better
SC: We are going to hold a birthday party. Can you come?
YMR: I’ll be there
SC: I have a good idea
HJJ: What do you mean?
SC: Let’s do this Heo Joonjae. Trust me and … (?)

yeeees SC lets do this hahah HJJ trust SC 

• Like 10

Guest Moonrain

omg i always crack up when lobsters call shi ah boring girl lol

here's boring girl making a fool of herself hhaha

cr: as tagged

7 minutes ago, damnfreakinJIHYUN said:

I laughed at this date lol,SC wearing heels while playing that dance revo,also the titanic scene i wish im the janitor lol..I would love to have SC's pearls :)

SC cried while watching Titanic, I wonder how she will react if she knew about her past. 

---------------

I am dying to know what SC said at the end. Did she say she would die without him anyway, because of a mermaid's nature? What did she say that made HJJ so angry, hurt? 

--------------

Also, let's give a moment of silence to appreciate the new OST! It was perfect for the ending! I'm loving the soundtrack of this drama. 

• Like 10

okay, i though namdo was a good person, but he only care about money -.- i saw he seems care about chungs, but he asked chungs to do mermaid show?in las vegas.. grrrrrr.....glad she erased his memories..

i hope money wasnt turn him into bad person toward chungs !!!

just like i told you, chi hyun or LJH was actor who good at playing crazy villain with unstable mind (sometimes he is good sometimes he is bad) like in the "mirror of the witch" drama.. 

Probably the one who killed DR was him (Ch), because namdo doesnt have connection to dae young and his wife in the past. .

by the way, the last song was really good.. i hope they will release new song tomorrow.. :D

@alleram95 thank you for translate.. :D 

• Like 16

8 minutes ago, alleram95 said:

My translation for preview

SC: I have something that I want to ask you
HJJ: Does it important to you now?
HJJ: Have you found Kang Jiyeon?
ND: It’s the first time for me to get goose bumps like this
KJY/KSH: I thought you said that you wanted to stop working? Do you want to work at our house? (the second sentence is my speculation, I can’t hear what she said very clearly)
CH: Secretary, your condition is getting better
SC: We are going to hold a birthday party. Can you come?
YMR: I’ll be there
SC: I have a good idea
HJJ: What do you mean?
SC: Let’s do this Heo Joonjae. Trust me and … (?)

Dirty love?!? :blush: 

Thanks @alleram95 for translating!

• Like 10

11 minutes ago, andy78 said:

Heo Chi-Hyun is really his mom and dad son!I hope he will be the one that will die in this life!Sc said she won't be able to live if JJ dies!She is a mermaid and inlove ...her heart will beat as long as her man is with her and loves her back

That's the problem now Andy because when DR died the last person he saw who threw the spear si MDY and not CH so is in the dream of HJJ. But in MDY's dream he saw that he was not the one who killed DR and SC. Now, JJ will think that he should only take care of him and SC from MDY and he doesn't know that CH is the person they should get rid off. I haven't watched the episode well because SBS doesn't work for me today. I will wait for episode 14 with subs tmr. I love the last scene of the preview. :wub:

• Like 13

Guest Moonrain
11 minutes ago, damnfreakinJIHYUN said:

I laughed at this date lol,SC wearing heels while playing that dance revo,also the titanic scene i wish im the janitor lol..I would love to have SC's pearls :)

the whole date scene :wub:romantic luv is in the air;

now dirty luv here we come lol

3 minutes ago, annie1234 said:

When she is this strong, I wonder how HJJ can 'handle' her :phew::phew:

lol we'd luv to see that woudnt we kekekeke

12 minutes ago, Su-Hae said:

That's the problem now Andy because when DR died the last person he saw who threw the spear si MDY and not CH so is in the dream of HJJ. But in MDY's dream he saw that he was not the one who killed DR and SC. Now, JJ will think that he should only take care of him and SC from MDY and he doesn't know that CH is the person they should get rid off. I haven't watched the episode well because SBS doesn't work for me today. I will wait for episode 14 with subs tmr. I love the last scene of the preview. :wub:

I believe HJJ found out that MDY did not kill KDR and SH in the past life when he spoke to the professor. I don't understand korean language but that is what I took away. Like you have suggested, the real problem now is that HJJ has no idea who killed them in the past. However, he has always suspected CH, so at least he isn't too far behind. 

--------------

Hahahahahaha! Ok, we have to stop before I die from laughing from all the speculations of "dirty love" possibilities in the coming episode. Hahahaha.  

• Like 15

3 minutes ago, Moonrain said:

the whole date scene :wub:romantic luv is in the air;

now dirty luv here we come lol

How can SC play the dance revo well while wearing heals hahaha. What's her secret I wanna know too :))

They're so sweeeeet :wub: thanks for sharing the whole date scene

• Like 12

@mythicalove I wonder why CH asked SC to eat dinner with him. Is it because that he really likes her? or he has a bad plan? Who could have he been in the past life? It's a thing that we must discover. :blink: HJJ and SC dance so fast!!! :w00t: Maybe they are really good at dancing in a dance arcade machine. Its quite difficult! 

• Like 10

1 hour ago, Su-Hae said:

@mythicalove I wonder why CH asked SC to eat dinner with him. Is it because that he really likes her? or he has a bad plan? Who could have he been in the past life? It's a thing that we must discover. :blink: HJJ and SC dance so fast!!! :w00t: Maybe they are really good at dancing in a dance arcade machine. Its quite difficult! 

Judging from CH's drastic change, his intentions cannot be good. He seems to be luring SC in to gain her trust so he can later use her as a weapon against HJJ or he genuinely thinks he can win SC's love, as he has always been jealous of the love HJJ received and it would satisfy his greed if he was able to steal SC's heart. 

I am holding onto my intuition that CH is the person who killed KDR and SH in the past. I know they blurred his face but the physique is too similar. We also see that CH attempts to kill ahjussi in the next episode, therefore, he has definitely chosen his path and it's not looking very good. There is a saying that goes, "only love makes you kill." This is particularly true in CH's case. His drive to kill is his greed for love. His "love" is twisted and dysfunction. But hey, who can you blame him when his parents are both crazy, messed up, individuals. 

Though, I do worry for when ND connects the pieces and figures out SC's identity. It's more dangerous because he will realize that SC erased his memories so he will probably not tell, afraid she might do so again. His greed for money is scary. 

• Like 13

Yesss!  What a great episode!  Like someone said, maybe it is even more intense when you don't understand what everyone is saying!

I feel bad for the viewers who didn't have the patience, or who didn't see the subtlety of this drama.  They are missing out on something special!

Thank you subbers, and hurry please!

• Like 8