[Drama 2016/2017] The Legend of The Blue Sea 푸른 바다의 전설

ilwoo_aein

I went ahead to watch the banana CF too and burst out laughing. Hahahahs. Wonder if the both of them will really dance in the ep Tmr! Hahahahs! 

Week seems to pass by in a slow motion as we all eagerly await ep 14! 

Another thought also hit me while reading through all your posts. Maybe HJJ brought SC out for a date and all is because he wants to have only happy memories with SC instead of regretting it because to him,  he prolly feels as though time is too short after knowing what happens with DR and SH. Hahas.

All these speculations,  ep 14 just come alr!  

• Like 10

Sorry if this is posted before:

Ep 14 Text preview

"이 모든 게 반복된 건.. 저주가 아니라 기회에요. 끝을 바꿀 수 있는 기회."

진 교수의 도움으로 자신이 전생과 같은 운명의 길을 가고 있는 사실을 알게 된 준재는 청이를 지켜주기로 결심한다.

한편, 유란은 준재가 고등학교 때 가출한 사실을 알게 되고, 분노에 가득 차 서희를 찾아가는데...

Interpretation from translation sites (not 100% accurate, sorry for many mistakes)

"All of this is repeated .. It's not a curse, it's a chance. The chance to change the end. "

With the help of Professor Jin, JoonJae finds out the truth that he has the same fateful path as his previous life, he decides(determines) to protect Shim Cheong.

On the other hand, YooRan finds out  the truth that JoonJae ran away from high school, she is filled with anger  and goes to visit (see) SooHee...

• Like 19

Why is it so quiet here?!:tears:

Finallyyyyu today in South Korea episode 14 will be broadcasted. Yayyyy :))

For me, it feels Like I have been waiting for weekSsss for episode #14!!!

I think the much-awaited episode for the fans is 14! :))

I have already set the clock for 6:35 A.M!!  I am SOO excited 2 sleep and Then wake up early! :D:D

What Jun Jae and Chung are doing in a Ballroom?? Dancing? Lol :D  What are they doing in a hotel?? Oohhh I cannot wait 2 Know! 

@Chellsee  OH!!! That is Jun Jae's step Bro!! What is he doing?? Why is He eating with Chung?? Yeahh Jun Jae seems jealous! :D

Jun Jae is POUTING! LOOL :D how cuuuuute!

• Like 11

I'm starting to worry that this might be it for Chi Hyun as a good if torn person because that type of new hairstyle and black suit ALWAYS mean GOING TO THE DARK SIDE kind-of transformation. Still, I hope the writer won't ruin his character.

BSCe5hB.jpg

• Like 13