[Drama 2016/2017] The Legend of The Blue Sea 푸른 바다의 전설

ilwoo_aein

7 minutes ago, i.am.bugz.funny said:

Oh gawd the much awaited lip movement kiss finally happened... all the things that I'm wishing finally came true...before I wished that Joon Jae will remember in last week episodes all the things that shim chung erased then in Ep. 10 they showed it...and before this weeks episode I wished for a memorable kiss then it happened,...oh my did you hear my thoughts too Pd-nim...oh yasss!... I'm so happy!... I'm having butterflies in the stomach right now... love Joon Jae and Shim Chung...

haven't watchd ep. 12 yet but I managed to see the kiss clip... I gotta catch up first...thank you guys for the update and posts...

Ahhhh, so it seems you are a wishing well. Then, can I ask you to wish them to reach 19% rating today? Also, next week, give me a little more KDR and SH, I miss their presence and could feel their absence, even though I am entirely enjoying HJJ and SC. I just want closure. 

The kiss was perfect! :) you spoiled yourself, lol. I had to watch the entire episode waiting for it. But, the wait makes it 10x more satisfying when it comes. It was absolutely perfect and beautiful! 

• Like 10

The way his hand cupped hers... The way he kissed her forehead... The way he told her silence is nice... The way he leaned in to kiss her... And that lingering second pull away from the kiss... :wub: 

My heart...

I can't stop myself from watching and watching again and again. I just cannot. 

It was such a sweet and much needed and desired kiss. He kissed her to assure her of his feelings. But he also kissed her, partly, to stop her from disturbing his sleep all night. I don't think that will work. I predict SC will toss and turn all night thinking about their kiss hahahahaha. That'll be hilarious! 

• Like 14

15 minutes ago, mythicalove said:

That lingering second pull away from the kiss... :wub: 

It was such a sweet and much needed and desired kiss. He kissed her to assure her of his feelings. But he also kissed her, partly, to stop her from disturbing his sleep all night. I don't think that will work. I predict SC will toss and turn all night thinking about their kiss hahahahaha. That'll be hilarious! 

I was thinking the same thing.  Let's see who can sleep.

JJH's eyelid flutter is nice as well.

• Like 10

what a *kiss* indeed .... wish i was the one kissing Min Ho instead. haha! I must say the kissing gifs are so well done! I have to restrain myself from watching them again. Thank you!

I know the step bro is hurt he is not gonna to get the inheritance as he equates it to the Dad not loving him enough ... because of that, i wonder if he will hold back information about his mum poisoning the Dad .. i wonder what exactly he told JJ on the phone. honestly, i don't think the step bro is a bad person.

I don't post as i restrain myself from watching Korean dramas. I have not watched one for many years now. somehow there was this pull of the mermaid storyline and i watched and I fell for it hook, line and sinker. Help! haha!

guess it's worthwhile to 'waste' my time on such a show as LOTBS - excellent plot and casts. I didn't find Min Ho great in 'City Hunter' and didn't think very much of him ever since. I found even his good looks then weren't enough incentive for me to watch his dramas. He is SO SO SO SO SO good looking in this show. and yes, his acting skills have improved. I've been going 'nuts' over Min Ho and show since Episode 1. Even 'Goblins' holds no allure for me. I'm more the sort who likes good looking leads plus great romantic plot. Even DOTS didn't appeal to me with the plot though i like both leads.

i even have to restrain myself from Soompi as so much things here to entice me. haha. Thank you so much Soompi and everyone for taking time to post gifs, comments, news, etc about LOTBS

:heart:

Edited by Freespirit Yvonne
  • Like 13

Beautiful Episode 12! :heart:

C0StBnRUoAEzMMN.jpg

25 minutes ago, mythicalove said:

The way his hand grabbed hers... The way he kissed her forehead... The way he told her silence is nice... The way he leaned in to kiss her... And that lingering second pull away from the kiss... :wub: 

My heart...

I feel you my dear @mythicalove... Just be still.. hahaha. I keep re-watching it even without understanding a single word! Oh yes, I'm dead crazy!

@1ouisehey count me coz I'm wide awake! LOL...

I'm hoping for a higher rating, pleaseeeeeee.

• Like 9

Hahahaha @1ouise @Chellsee I'm as awake as can be and I've been up since 4:45am. I only had 4 hours of sleep but I can't seem to fall back asleep after watching that. My heart keeps fluttering like crazy lol. 

@1ouise yup, I think neither of them will be able to sleep all night. They will both stay up thinking of their sweet kiss. Hahaha. I can't wait! 

@Freespirit Yvonne I agree with you. I don't think CH is evil. He's probably hurt at the moment and might sway back and fourth between his mother and the right thing to do. In the end though, I have faith he will put an end to his mother's wrongdoings. I, too, do not know what he revealed to HJJ. I am certainly curious and waiting eagerly for the subtitles. 

• Like 8

2 hours ago, 1ouise said:

This LMH kiss was a "lean left" kiss (instead of "lean right").  I know it's all done for camera angle, etc., but I think nearly all his past kisses have been "lean right."  (Please correct me if I'm wrong!  You won't mind researching, will you?)

Yes, I've watched LMH kisses a lot.  Don't tell me that you haven't.  :)

Lol, I had to go search it up and you are correct. Most of his kisses were "lean right" kisses, except for some exceptions in BOF, I believe. The kiss this episode is also an exception. 

Off topic but I didn't realize how intense his kiss was in Gangnam Blues. Though it was quite short. I wonder if we will ever get a kiss like that from HJJ and SC but longer, lol. Perhaps not because given the context of GB. Plus it's a rated over 18 film.

It's ok, I couldn't ask for more from today's kiss. It was perfect! I keep saying that because it's so true. :) And the beauty of it is that it is driven from an innocent desire. It's got to be one of his most beautiful kisses in my dictionary. 

Ok, enough talking about the kiss from me. I've been going off like SC lol. 

• Like 10

Aneyong evry1. I m new bee here and u all can say new bee to kdrama world too .:) i have been lurking these forum from along tym nw jst want to share i m soo happy to finally join ths forum and bcoz of kdrama fever i have started learning korean too:blush: and i m soo happy to learn i know ths can b off topic but plz i would appreciate for korean chingus to help me in learning korean and truly todays episode has all the feelings together from making us scared to givng us happy gossebumps i m sooo happyyy they kissed a REAL kiss:blush:         gamsahamnida.....

• Like 9

3 hours ago, 1ouise said:

This LMH kiss was a "lean left" kiss (instead of "lean right").  I know it's all done for camera angle, etc., but I think nearly all his past kisses have been "lean right."  (Please correct me if I'm wrong!  You won't mind researching, will you?)

Yes, I've watched LMH kisses a lot.  Don't tell me that you haven't.  :)

wow ...you very observant indeed ....wouldn't it be great if we can get gifs of all kissing scenes by Min Ho in all dramas. so we can all go on drooling non-stop. Ha!

• Like 7

@mythicalove, the mental telepathy scenes are defo funny and cute. I like how SC tries to think silently and have a monologue not knowing HJJ hears her thoughts.haha

Ep 12's first few scenes where quite intense. When HJJ lost track of SC I got worried and hoping he'll eventually find her. Thank goodness he did and right on time! I did cry... felt the sadness of almost losing SC esp when HJJ hugged her and said "I'm Sorry". :bawling: 

I had a feeling that it was too soon for MDY to find out SC's secret. Although MDY will do his best in order to get a hold of SC once again and on the 2nd encounter... what we're all afraid of might happen. I guess once he dreams of the Joseon era again, he'll be able to figure out how to capture SC. Good thing SC knows how to scare a madman like MDY.. it wont be too long though before she falls into his dirty hands once more. Please be safe SC..:cry:

Now, let's go to the mushy scenes... haha (that's more like it!).:wub:

HJJ tucking SC in bed.:wub: You're safe now SC.. HJJ will never let you out of his sight. He's so glad SC's back home and they're together again.:wub::blush:

These two really are hilarious. SC is quite a thinker and a worrier.haha.. funny how HJJ responds to SC's thoughts and leaves the rest of the gang puzzled like "What are you talking about HJJ!?" haha.. I'd love to see SC and HJJ get married and have a mental telepathy love fight and then an actual kiss and make up! Oops.. Sorry, that was supposed to be a mental convo.haha:blush:

HJJ is always jealous of Tae Ho.haha.. Tae Ho likes Shim Chung but Shim Chung likes you Heo Jun Jae.. that's for sure!:blush:

This time it's our SC's turn for a catfight. haha.. Good catch SC! :) CS, go find a man of your own!:crazy:

Ep 12's last scenes was cute and sweet.. HJJ intentionally holds SC's resting hand on the ladder and kissed her on her forehead (the sincerity of HJJ's love and care for SC was defo felt in this scene).:wub::wub::wub:

Thank you to the Writer Park and Gamdognim for the kiss scene.. (avid fan here wanting for more..haha). HJJ lands a kiss on SC's lips proving that it's only SC whom he'll love and kiss and not CS.:blush:

Even if I have to wait for another week, at least LOTBS left me something good to rewatch.. twice.. three times... uhmmm actually I am thinking more.haha.. I love that there are a lot of sweet SC and HJJ moments in ep12. It's just perfect for our sweer couple's reunion.:wub::wub::wub:Looking forward to next week's episode (as always).

cr:as tagged to all IG posts used

• Like 12

Guest Moonrain

I cant believe the subs are not out yet; i know it will take a few more hours but this time i just cant wait. The struggle is real man :fearful: 

TODAY MENU:

1. HUG

IMG_8133.gif

2. SWEET TOUCH AND FOREHEAD KISS

IMG_8138.gif

3. FRENCH KISS

IMG_8139.gif

ME AFTER WATCHING THAT KISS:

IMG_8134.gif

CREDIT TO OWNER

EPISODE 11-12

i saw glance in ch eyes, that he already having crush to SC.. (its not love triangle, but one side love). We all now sc well known as pretty mermaid like Junjae, namdo, and tae oh said. So he might mesmerize by chungs beauty and kindness, while he was lonely person.. i guess he might be friend with chungs later !

Congrats to CSA and TO as new born couple here :P though no one really care about progress this couple. I love them too :P 

In the last scene, i doubt sc will sleeping beauty. She might turn out to be so happy  after junjae kiss her, and yeah. Junjae will never have sweet dream again. Lol

• Like 18

Hi again! :)

I was checking Naver and I found The Kiss scene video and the video was seen 141,080

This number is increasing so fast!! It is not even morning yet! :D

this is a good, right? It is Not morning Yet In Seoul,so when people wake and become online, this number surely goes up.

http://m.entertain.naver.com/tvBrand/3607594/news?e=12&dummy=1612222325

• Like 12

37 minutes ago, bebe1989 said:

TODAY MENU:

Im totally satisfied and happy with todays MENU :w00t: After the ending of Ep 11 looks quite tragedy, so I thought todays Ep will get sad. But we got full of happy and sweet moments and even with a hot ending. I keep turn on and off my laptop because of JoonChung... can't wait for Eng Sub.

1482419346.gif

14824193461.gif

• Like 14

1 hour ago, najiha101 said:

Aneyong evry1. I m new bee here and u all can say new bee to kdrama world too .:) i have been lurking these forum from along tym nw jst want to share i m soo happy to finally join ths forum and bcoz of kdrama fever i have started learning korean too:blush: and i m soo happy to learn i know ths can b off topic but plz i would appreciate for korean chingus to help me in learning korean and truly todays episode has all the feelings together from making us scared to givng us happy gossebumps i m sooo happyyy they kissed a REAL kiss:blush:         gamsahamnida.....

A very warm welcome to the thread and to korean drama land from me to you. Enjoy the show :)

hahahahaha @Freespirit Yvonne Thank you for doing the honor of saying out loud what most of us on here wanted to say lol. 

@Hunter White I always enjoy how you add video clips with your post! 

Hahahaha. I love how you inner thoughts made its way into your writing. I think SC highly influences us because I have been rambling on all day nonstop as well. Some of those things, should be kept to myself in my mind lol.

I am all in for marriage between HJJ and SC and a hot intense kiss Hahahaha. There I go again... 

It's odd how I remember the first half of this episode being so intense and simply loving it when SC scared off MDY and HJJ found her and embraced her in his arms but because the episode ended off on such a lovely note, I'm flying on cloud 9. Lol. It was a hell of a rollercoaster ride today but I loved every moment of it. I found myself checking the time constantly and wishing it would never end. Like you mentioned, I love love love how HJJ unknowingly answers SC's inner voice and everyone thinks he is nuts lol. I think because he always slips, SC will find out soon. Oh girl, I live to see SC's reaction when she realizes HJJ has been hearing all her thoughts! It will be epic! Or let me rephrased, "LEGENDARY!" Hehehe.

Aside from that, I wanted to say that I found myself liking CSA this episode. She is quite a character herself, and she's really no threat to SC. I found her entertaining. 

And I found myself invested in HJJ's family's story this episode. I felt bad for HJJ's mother. It was quite heart breaking for us to see HJJ's father and not even be recognized. The worst is that she sees him next to the evil woman she once saw as a friend. Of course I felt bad for CH as well, because just like HJJ, he too, longs for the love of a father. It's just hard for him to see when his father wants to give everything to HJJ. I still don't think he will be bad in the end. I strongly believe he is good. I pray he is. 

I am seriously loving the direction of this show. I've got a feeling HJJ and his two conman will join hands with the detectives. Especially because they know now that MDY is tailing HJJ and SC, they can easily use them as a bait to catch MDY. Can't wait to see them in action.

• Like 13