[Drama 2016/2017] The Legend of The Blue Sea 푸른 바다의 전설

ilwoo_aein

2 hours ago, jazreen17 said:

For me I just couldn´t get thru the sbs link. to much traffic and part of me thinks China join the server and they are known to bring down servers

Sorry to hear that...i will try tomm...in the past i usually had biggest problems with tvN but lately not even with them...frozes from time to time...and i noticed that my link lates a bit from some others reccapers...but it was bearable

Still  ceka.gif for subs

• Like 6

2 hours ago, jazreen17 said:

For me I just couldn´t get thru the sbs link. to much traffic and part of me thinks China join the server and they are known to bring down servers

yeah me too try to watch on sbs web, very dificult to get in.. Load 50% then error :( 

viki not available on my country 

• Like 3

jun2.jpg

jun.jpg

jun3.jpg

Article: 'The Legend of the Blue Sea' Jun Ji Hyun x Lee Min Ho, the eye candy fantasy begins

Source: OSEN via Naver

1. [+9,384, -447] It is ridiculous how gorgeous Jun Ji Hyun is...

2. [+6,867, -03] Wow.. Jun Ji Hyun's husband is seriously so lucky ㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ it must feel like he owns the world being married to her

3. [+5,589, -489] Jun Ji Hyun's gorgeous, Lee Min Ho's handsome! Fun drama

4. [+4,757, -417] How is it that Jun Ji Hyun is so daebak even without any lines? And the OST for this drama is jjang too. Love you, scriptwriter-nim ♡

5. [+1,911, -171] Pilot episode summary: Jun Ji Hyun is pretty no matter what she does

6. [+1,684, -158] Pilot episode summary: Jun Ji Hyun stuns you with her beauty every time you see her

7. [+1,575, -164] Jun Ji Hyun's beauty hard carried this... so gorgeous

8. [+1,494, -138] Spent an hour just in awe of Jun Ji Hyun's beauty. Even as a fellow woman, she's just so beautiful, sigh...

9. [+1,371, -142] Talk about real eye candy... I still don't have a feel for the drama yet but the visuals are top notch for sure.

10. [+793, -76] From start to finish, all I said throughout the episode was "Wow, Jun Ji Hyun's so pretty, what? how is she so pretty? are you kidding me? she's really that gorgeous? wow, she's so beautiful" the end.

cr: netizenbuzz

• Like 12

Hello LBSers!

I saw the episode on Viki this morning even though it hasn't been subbed.  I still enjoyed it and will watch it again when it is fully subbed.  I thought LMH and JJH were both great and I DO see chemistry between them!  As @joongkyo said above, it's not love at first sight.  With JJH, I saw her looking at LMH, more or less like her savior.  LMH, although he's a conman, he's not without feeling.  It was sad when he left JJH at the mall as she kept watching and waiting for him.  

One of my favorite scenes was JJH looking so happy pulling the kleenex from the box.  Here's my question:  Why buy a sequin dress rather than something more practical and green shoes?  

Looking forward to tonight's episode!

• Like 8

Analysis: :glasses:

The Josen era love story is kinda sad. :tears: The scene in which Shim Chung is holding out to Kim Dam Ryung's hands and its equivalent situation modern time scene where Chung is sitting on the ground and holding out her hand while Jun Jae holding an umbrella above her is sooooooo pretty!! I love how the title of drama matches the scenes!! :) Hats off for director of the drama!! City Hunter director ia indeed Daebak!! :D 

Did u guys notice the look and expression of Jun Jae when he was looking at Chung's wounded feet in jail??? It was priceless!! It was a very professional expression showing a good and kind innerside of the Jun Jae. Jun Jae coming back for chung very soon was also impressive. He must be tender-hearted but not many people around him see this characteristic. 

PS  Seeee how sweet jun Jae is already??? Case in point: The scene he hugs Chung on escalator:wub:

• Like 8

11 minutes ago, leeminhosny said:

last 4 year's the most high raiting? Am I get wrong ? Man the from the star first episode is 15.6

the power of JJH and LMH no jokes ! lol 

Eng sub out !!! 

i've been waiting like for a year for eng sub. grrr 

• Like 12

3 minutes ago, bebe1989 said:

the power of JJH and LMH no jokes ! lol 

Eng sub out !!! 

i've been waiting like for a year for eng sub. grrr 

Heirs is the most watched drama of 2013, Man From The Star is the most watched drama of 2014 , 2 actor's power is the best raiting 

• Like 7

“The Legend of the Blue Sea,” “Weightlifting Fairy,” “Oh My Geum Bi” Premiere On Same Day In Fierce Ratings Battle

the-legend-of-the-blue-sea-and-weightlif

Ratings are in!

November 16 was a rare day where three dramas premiered, each on their respective major network. “The Legend of the Blue Sea” premiered on SBS, “Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo” on MBC, and “Oh My Geum Bi” on KBS.

“The Legend of the Blue Sea” was highly anticipated, with Jun Ji Hyun and Lee Min Ho leading a drama penned by the writer of “My Love From the Star.” The anticipation translated to ratings, with “The Legend of the Blue Sea” taking first place in viewership ratings, according to Nielsen Korea, with 16.4 percent. “Oh My Geum Bi,” starring Oh Ji Ho and Heo Jung Eun took second place with 5.9 percent, and “Weightlifting Fairy,” starring Nam Joo Hyuk and Lee Sung Kyung, took third with 3.3 percent.

source: soompi

• Like 9

Sweet, cute, funny, lovely and pretty!! :wub: Everybody! :))) Congrats for the good ratings!! Yayyyy! :D  Can someone please analyze or do some comparison for the rating?? I like to know if K-netizen have positive opinion about the drama. As you know Korean people taste is different from international fans. LOL 

Have u guys also felt overwhelmed after watching the first episode?? A Lot happend!! The episode was fast-spaced and got 2 the point soon. No dragging!! Love it!! This means that this drama has RICH content and so detailed. 

Credit: as tagged

• Like 13