[OFFICIAL] <3Ɛ> Couple ~ Jota & Kim Jin Kyung Thread

SnowApple

1 hour ago, khairunni said:

To be honest, I never knew who is Jota and Jin Kyung before. I watched their raw episode and suddenly they cracked me up. and I watched the sub and I became more into them. I even never knew Jota or Matdtown (in which part of K-ent fans I am, lol), but I just want to enjoy what will they show to us. And just saw the preview pictures, I just.... can't :wub::wub:

Do we have the nick name of the couple already?

I read some ideas somewhere:

1. Jong-Jin couple

2. Jo-Jin

3. Jungle couple

4. Flying couple

Lets hope they will discuss about their name in the next episode, so for now, we can call them in many ways ;) 

I read the caption in the preview (if im not mistaken) and it says..Jungle couple. idk...maybe they will make their own name like Solar and Eric.

JJ couple? :D

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Caps Rough trans (in case someone is curious) :D I'm: so bad at hangul btw

Pic one: Which college athletic department do we go to find a senior like Jong Hwa?

Pic Two: omo....these people..already??? so cute

Pic Three: Jota is still very shy at the moment.

and all of them have dates and time of WGM broadcast.

GUYS lets make a groupchat for all the JongJin Shippers!

It can be WeChat/Whatsapp/Facebook Group Chat/Line/Viber

just tell me guys so i can make one.

I really love this couple so much and so I need someone to fangirl with.

GUYS LETS DO THIS

Hi all chingus.. im GongLee shipper .. i love WGM when accidently watched this couple .. then i watched YongSeo because falling in love in Sarangbit song .. Love watched Jongah bcoz of Yura.. like her personality ..bright and happy go lucky same as Solar ... 

Now, im also a shipper of this couple bcoz love Jota charachter in Coltz Kid in Judo .. Jin Kyung is a bold and brave like my Gong Seung Yeon.. wish da best for Jota x JinKyung...also for Eric Nam x Solar ...

9 hours ago, bearlove said:

GUYS lets make a groupchat for all the JongJin Shippers!

It can be WeChat/Whatsapp/Facebook Group Chat/Line/Viber

just tell me guys so i can make one.

I really love this couple so much and so I need someone to fangirl with.

GUYS LETS DO THIS

Omo...totally agree!!

Let's make it with LINE.

what's your line ID?

3 hours ago, SnowApple said:

They look so cute here. My imagination is having a field day thinking what she could have possibly said to make him so shy. :w00t:

I think they were discussing, what will happen on their "first night"? How their sleep position will be, in that small tent? Seriously?

omo...my imagination going wild...blame MBC why they set this couple in the wild life? lol.

2 hours ago, khairunni said:

Picture from imbc website:

rbNrnqkUUtEt635993292049084509.jpg

kK8Q4G4JBTnH635993292326280879.jpg

Hide contents

xL5nWmX7N6yO635993292597539559.jpg

OMG, he is soooo charming, even just his back :D 

Credit: 

http://www.imbc.com/broad/tv/ent/wedding/news/index.html?idx=183044

Hope people who know Hangul can translate the article ;)

'이런 남편, 설레지 아니한가!’
김진경을 설레게 만든 조타의 박력 3종세트가 공개됐다.
20일(금) MBC 예능프로그램 <우리 결혼했어요> 측이 조타의 상남자 매력이 담긴 사진을 공개하면서 시청자들의 눈길을 모으고 있다.

제작진에 따르면 조타-김진경은 숲 속에서 직접 텐트를 치고, 밥을 해먹는 등 ‘야생 데이트’를 즐길 예정으로, 단추를 풀며 소매를 걷자 드러나는 말근육으로 김진경을 설레게 했다고. 

이어 조타는 텐트 고정 핀을 망치로 내리치더니 이내 손으로 단번에 내리 꽂았고, 김진경은 “못이 쑥쑥 들어가더라고요. 뭔가 설렜어요”라며 조타를 향한 마음을 내비친 것으로 전해졌다.

이 밖에도 김진경은 “앞에서 말할 때는 수줍어하는데 위험할 땐 ‘훅’ 들어와요”라며 조타의 ‘반전 매력’에 대해 극찬을 아끼지 않는 모습을 보여준 것으로 알려져 더욱 궁금증을 유발하고 있다.

김진경을 설레게 만든 조타의 상남자 ‘반전’ 매력은 21일 토요일 오후 4시 55분 MBC 예능프로그램 <우리 결혼했어요>를 통해 공개된다.

DRUNKEN TRANSLATION BY NAVER (It will be really be appreciated if someone knows how to translate Korean articles because I can only read and somehow understand but not totally translate things. T.T)

' Oh husband, Goodwill Isn't that! 

Steering the strength of three species set have been made. excited to make the gimjingyeong
20 days (gold) mbc <We got married.> side's photos of A real man charm is where entertainment programswere disclosed by viewers caught the eye of collecting.

According to the producers gimjingyeong - steering, prepared a special meal in a tent directly in the woods,scheduled to sleeves and solve button, shows enjoy the ‘wild date’Excited to believed that gimjingyeong a horse to the muscles. 
Followed by smashes with a hammer broke and hand within one fell swoop down to a pin and fixed spray the tent, gimjingyeong said, " I noticed is a nail shot into. Something exciting. " reportedly just meant to spraytoward the heart.
In addition, gimjingyeong is the lavish rave reviews about ‘charm against war’ performance of the steering, saying, “shy when you speak to ‘hook’ when we were dangerous in front of Come on in.”Lead to harder and harder it is believed to have show curiosity.

Tingles gimjingyeong of steering make Real man charm ‘anti-war’ is 21 days at 4:55 PM on Saturday eveningmbc released through the <We got married.> entertainment programs.

my very rough translate:jota show his tough (?) or real man (?) 상남자 charm so she falling for jota's reversal charm, they going to a deep forest to "wild date", building tent and making a food. jinkyung said when jota fix their tent, he is hammering with just one full swoop. JK: " the nail just ~sook sook~ went in, somehow it's flattering". JK: "when he speak to her, he was shy but when a dangerous situation he was come forward".

I am not fluent of korea and sorry for my bad english

50 minutes ago, sitih said:

my very rough translate:jota show his tough (?) or real man (?) 상남자 charm so she falling for jota's reversal charm, they going to a deep forest to "wild date", building tent and making a food. jinkyung said when jota fix their tent, he is hammering with just one full swoop. JK: " the nail just ~sook sook~ went in, somehow it's flattering". JK: "when he speak to her, he was shy but when a dangerous situation he was come forward".

I am not fluent of korea and sorry for my bad english

Thank you for the rough translation. Yesss Jinkyung must be fell in love with Jota as they live in a wild place. He's such a reliable man!! I used ro watch him on LOTJ. He's like little Kim byung man, fast learner, a man with little words but big action. 

Jota always say that he's not good at talking, so I'm so suprise how Jota can speak quite well here on WGM!! Jinkyung made him talk, good job girl!! Can't wait for tomorrow, palli palli... 

2 hours ago, bearlove said:

febacademia   <----- thats my line id

I have searched your id,,couldnt find it

add mine @adikmeli hahaha...then we can create the group to fangirl together

Jota is a tough guy with a shyness... hehe MBC crew know the best place for him to show his manly side.. happy watching chingus in Korea.. i'll wait an episode with translation next 2 day or watch a raw episode tomorrow... 

We Got Married Live Streaming Links, Sartuday, 4:55pm KST
2. http://vodmall.imbc....ayer/onair.aspx (With this one, you have to log in first to watch )

live streaming will start at 3:55 pm Indonesia time. Hope it'll help 

Guest aabes0323

@SnowApple thank you for starting this thread. Just like any other thread, you might want to include all the house rules and also soompi rules especially on quoting pictures/videos and long postings. Just don't want the moderators coming down on the fans while you guys were having fun spazzing.

Anyway, I hope this new couple will bring more interest and more love to WGM... it seems to have lost it lately. Both Jota & Jinkyung are lovely to watch and I hope no immature idol fans out there trying to bash the new bride. If I were to choose the name of this couple, I would choose JJ COUPLE. Nice meeting all of you here.

Archived