[OFFICIAL] <3Ɛ> Couple ~ Jota & Kim Jin Kyung Thread

SnowApple

Yeah, you can undo a few more of those, Jota. She won't mind.

viRyO4I.gif

I think this is where he said, "You're really tall." I just liked it because he was not-so-subtly checking her out, haha! :lol:

wuoeqPk.gif

He went down to her so determinedly. 

J56khDx.gif

What's funny is, she was balancing just fine before he got there. Only after he arrived was she suddenly unsure. Fascinating how the right guy brings that out of you. 

pZMb3UD.gif

Judo next week!

Spoiler

SAME, GIRL. SAME.

EfDDUri.gif

This looks so fun. I legit want to do this one day.

PQDTYnJ.gif

I knew it was between Judo belt-tying or apron-tying for these two to have their first back hug. Looks like Judo won. 

RKyTPM9.gif

He's much more comfortable now that he's in his element. His lightning transitions between shy fluff ball and manly man are no joke.

Q3zqmzY.gif

Anyone happen to have links to videos of Jin Kyung walking the runway? We got to see a little bit in today's episode, now I'm curious how good her walk is.

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest aabes0323
15 minutes ago, SnowApple said:

Anyone happen to have links to videos of Jin Kyung walking the runway? We got to see a little bit in today's episode, now I'm curious how good her walk is.

if she is under esteem models http://new.esteemmodels.co.kr/7545 you might want to check their videos on YT under esteemmodels

Thanks everyone! Seems she has a very understated walk, not too much hip or shoulder. I hope WGM does show Jota going to one of her shows at some point. And of course she can go watch him on Music Core when he has a comeback. Geez, I can't wait for her to meet the rest of MADTOWN, those silly boys. They really are a mad town. 

8 hours ago, kazu-id said:

Jk: Does it taste good?

Jt: yes...because you made them....you don't eat (insert food's name idk) at all?

Jk: but i like (food's name) alot though. Eversince I started modelling. I naturally interested in healthy foods and other healthy thing.

Jt: I think you did a good job becoming a model

Jk: why why

Jt: i have quite many of collections like a look book

Jk: waa...you really have interest in them (fashion)

Jt: I really like clothes 

Jk: then..when they have this weekly fashion show..(i can't clearly hear this part)

Jt: I love (naming designer) clothes

Jk: I have worn his designs 

Jt: It was you, wasn't it?

(screen showing jk in cat walk and jota  watching from the side line)

Jk: I will feel strange if my husband comes to my show.

Jt: I am interested in woman's clothes too

Jk: You do? Do you have any preference when it comes to woman's clothes? 

Jt: I think I like this (pointing at jk)..casual attires 

Jk: ohya? Isn't because you like me?.....I'm sorry I think im going crazy

Studio people are talking 

Jk: wah..we do have many things in common.  Later on, I will come to see you performing on the stage.

Jt: you should come...when oppa has comeback 

Jk: this tent isn't possibly our house,  is it? (talking about house..sorry I couldn't understand this part) 

Jt: hahaha that must be fun..but even it's n another place, we can be happy (if you and IL are together) 

Jk: I will do well

Jt: me too..we will live well, both of us

Bri Jk: our first day was so hard..we said we like extreme sports.. Wedding in the nature and interest in cooking.. I've come to witness them all today, so I feel like our marriage does start now. I have to be more comfortable with oppa so we can enjoy it better.

PS: I m so bad at Korean..forgive my mistakes.. Feel free to suggest better translation so i can edit them hehehe

IKR...they both flipped their wives haahaha..the only difference is..Jota did it on their second date :D Yeoksi!! Busan Sang Namja

KAZU-ID, is it okay that I shared this translation crediting you on OH Thread too? Hihihi. It's real cuuute. Thank you by the way!

SCREEN CAPS FOR NEXT WEEK PREVIEW  :chu:  :chu:  :chu: Bless our poor hearts!  :ahmagah:  :ahmagah:  :ahmagah: 

6.jpg?w=5807.jpg?w=5808.jpg?w=5809.jpg?w=580

I'll be updating here from time to time as well. 

6 hours ago, SnowApple said:

Yeah, you can undo a few more of those, Jota. She won't mind.

I think this is where he said, "You're really tall." I just liked it because he was not-so-subtly checking her out, haha! :lol:

He went down to her so determinedly. 

What's funny is, she was balancing just fine before he got there. Only after he arrived was she suddenly unsure. Fascinating how the right guy brings that out of you. 

Judo next week!

Hide contents

SAME, GIRL. SAME.

This looks so fun. I legit want to do this one day.

I knew it was between Judo belt-tying or apron-tying for these two to have their first back hug. Looks like Judo won. 

He's much more comfortable now that he's in his element. His lightning transitions between shy fluff ball and manly man are no joke.

Spoiler

THOSE GIFS! MY GOSH MY HEART WILL BURST! THEY'RE SO FREAGIN CUTE. JUDO IS SUCH A GOOD SPORT FOR COUPLES. JOTA IS FREAGIN HOT WITH THAT BLUE JUDO UNIFORM. I'M GONNA DIE HAPPY HAHAHAHAHAHA

I can't sleep..so I did some rough trans :D 

JK: (setting up the tent) so this is....

JT: That's not it

JK: This isn't how to do it? Oh! Oh! (steel almost got JT)

JT: It's alright. I'm okay

JT: Go under the shade

(car flashback)

JT: I usually can't talk much 

Caption: you said you couldn't talk well..look at you now

(end of flashback)

JT:Go under the shade

JK: But if I go, I won't be able to do anything to help

JT: it's okay, you don't have to do anything 

Jota Bri: I can't clearly remember what I had said...all of a sudden I started talking informally.  Jinkyung must be tired..so finishing it fast was the only thing in my mind.

JK: oppa..I think we have to finish this side first. I tried hammering but the nail won't go in.

JT: (took over the hammering job...used his hand.. Ckck so impatient Jota :D

JK: oppa!! Don't use your hand!!! Where is the hammer?  Oppa..use this.

JT: we finished it, right?

JK bri: oppa...is so strong hahaha....he seemed comfortable doing all the work. When he hammered the nail one by one..they went straight in, so i thought 'oppa's energy is no joke' it made my heart flatter.

H I G H L I G H T S   F O R   E P I S O D E   2

1. Jota was mesmerized with how well Jinkyung is driving. She's driving using one hand only. I guess Jota already has the motivation to learn driving.
  2. Jinkyung is a free spirited girl. She loves to talk and is straight forward. Her personality is of great match with Jota's personality. She asked Jota if he was asked of the characteristics of a wife he wants to have and he answered that he answered he liked tall girls.
  3. Jota mentioned about Seo In Guk's MV where Jinkyung was featured and mentioned the kissing scene they made. Jinkyung retorted that she's just doing her job diligently and professionally. Hahaha. Good girl!
  4. They arrive in the place where they're about to spend some time after their wedding. The place was really beautiful! Nature at its finest. Jinkyung fell inlove of the place and so with Jota.
  5. Thought there's a surprise waiting for them in that place, it turned out that they'll be camping right there - in the middle of the forest HAHAHAHA.
  6. Jota's way of unbuttoning the first two buttons of his shirt and the way he untied his necktie was freagin hot and Jinkyung blushed upon seeing him. Hahahaha! Girl, I feel you!
  7. And now, who wouldn't fall in love with such responsible man? Building the tent like a pro. Waaa. That broad back tho. I mean oops. I sounded so perv HAHAHA. Anyway, looking at how Jota built the tent so easily - and take note, he even used his hand to bury those things that will make the tent stable - it's just so good to watch. So dependable.
  8. Jinkyung showed how she's worried of his hands and she keeps mentioning how reliable Jota is. She mentioned how strong he is.
  9. So yes! They changed clothes. And Jinkyung looked gorgeous with those casual attire. Jota told her that she's really tall. HAHAHA.
  10. They went to the caretaker and asked for some foods to eat. They were given some vegetables and side dishes by the land lady. Jinkyung was happy to see all those dishes not knowing Jota needs to eat rice. Jinkyung, as a model, has to watch her food intake so she avoids foods that can make her gain weight.
  11. Upon realizing that Jota needs to eat rice, because unlike her, a man needs a lot of carbs HAHAHA. They went back to ask some rice grains from the land lady and was spared a cup/bowl.
  12. Jota prepared the fire to where he'll cook the rice. He gathered some woods and once again showed how reliable he is. Jinkyung mentioned how she's amazed of Jota's sense. Seeing Jota doing all the chores, Jinkyung offered to cook the rice for him but ended up cooking the rice under cooked. She kept opening the lid but Jota enjoyed watching her so he did not mind. JOTA YOU'RE BLINDED BY LOVE HAHAHAHA!
  13. Jinkyung went to wash the vegetable leaves at the nearby stream. The water was perfectly clean. She was doing good when she saw Jota coming. She was surprised. Jota helped her and assisted her in going back to their tent. KYAAAA! Jota held her wrist to support her. OMG I'M FREAGIN SQUEALING!
  14. Jinkyung gave her gifts to Jota. It's home made cookies. She baked it herself.
  15. Jota gave his gifts to Jinkyung. Jinkyung was surprised since she thought she'll be the only one who's gonna give a gift. Jota handed a book to her and she was surprised and just some seconds gap after giving the gap he also showed and gave her a bouquet to which he tried to hide behind him. Jinkyung stated how she loves books and she's happy that he gave her a book.
  16. Jota, in the black room interview, mentioned that maybe their meeting is destiny. They have a lot of things in common and giving her a book he didn't know she'll love it a lot. HAHAHA.
  17. Jinkyung read the dedication written in the book and she squealed reading the "To my wife~" part. HAHAHA. Yes Jinkyung! You are married to Jota now. 

2 hours ago, ErieBee said:

KAZU-ID, is it okay that I shared this translation crediting you on OH Thread too? Hihihi. It's real cuuute. Thank you by the way!

SCREEN CAPS FOR NEXT WEEK PREVIEW  :chu:  :chu:  :chu: Bless our poor hearts!  :ahmagah:  :ahmagah:  :ahmagah: 

I'll be updating here from time to time as well. 

Sure... Go ahead..share them.

I just came back from OH.. Read someone made a highlight for this ep. 

46 minutes ago, JumeeTya said:

the sub from dramafire is out...  http://dramafire.com/we-got-married-episode-322/

@kazu-id thankyou for your translation. i cant sleep too so i keep refreshing page of my subbed wmg source and replaying the raw vid.. Your translation help a lot to ease my curiosity. 

Will get it after church. I wish someone cut their segment only tho...TT 

2 minutes ago, kazu-id said:

Jota experienced Law of The Jungle all over again..but this time, instead of having bromance with Kangjun..he is having a real romance with his beautiful wife.

Exact words! HAHAHAHA and we are here as they unfold that romance. Kyaaaa

OMMO! I didn't expect that I'll really like this couple! Jota is soooo manlly and dependable! and Jinkyung is like strong woman who doesn't rely 100% on Jota. I really like it when she makes the first move! hahaha ugghhh this couple is killing.

here's what i like from today ep:

- jota smoothly throw pick-up line here and there even he did it in shyly manner

- jinkyung is good driver.. Good job, girl!! and i dont think jota must feel intimidated., because he is dependable in different things. Just look at how he hammering with his bare hand...... and how he take care of her in the river........ swoon! He even enjoy her under cooked rice, wkwkwk....

- both of them are so considerate to prepared gift even when they dont know who their partner is... And when jota gave her the flower bouquete.... ah i feel butterfly in my stomach.... wonder how junkyung felt to received it personally

- once again i must give thumbs up to jinkyung for her straighforward speaking... "are you sure its not because you like me."... and she make him speechless once again... 

- for next week ep I think i have to prepared oxygen tank in advance... skinships, more pick-up lines and chocolate abs exposure?? i need to be ready fot it :w00t:

14th May ► EPISODE 1 in KShowDaily with English Subtitles

► EPISODE 1 in YouTube with English Subtitles

21st May ► EPISODE 2 in KShowDaily with English Subtitles

If you want to check out more Jota and Jinkyung stuffs please visit JONGJIN. I posted the fan site links, related threads about this couple and some more helpful links to know more about them. It'll be my pleasure to help you know this couple more.

Archived