[OFFICIAL] <3Ɛ> Couple ~ Jota & Kim Jin Kyung Thread

SnowApple

ahh already watch it, they are so cute together.

Spoiler

jota said jinkyung was closed to his ideal type girl cause he likes tall girl. jota also jealous because jinkyung has kiss scene in seo in-guk mv, Jota: "you've already doing kiss scene", JK: "I just work hard with my job". jinkyung give him a cookie that she made and jota give her a bouquet of flower and a book.

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hahahahaha here it goes Jota and Jinkyung segment!

Jinkyung is driving right now with ONE HAND! Hahahaha very good driver.

Hahahahaha they were too awkward inside the car.

Jinkyung keeps on teling Jota to talk HAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA JOTA MENTIONED ABOUT THE SEO IN GUK MV WHERE JINKYUNG WAS FEATURED AND... HE MENTIONED ABOUT THE KISSING SCENE OF JINKYUNG AND SEO IN GUK! HAHAHAHAHA JEALOUS JOTA IS JEALOUS YEHET!

Wow natuuuuure wow

They're in the middle of the forest hahaha

CAMPING HAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHA JOTA UNTIED HIS TIE AND JINKYUNG BLUSH AT THE SIGHT! JOTA STARTED BUILDING THE TENT!

WHAT A MAN! JOTA WAAAAAAAAAAA I NEED A JOTA IN MY LIFE!  :ahmagah:

JINKYUNG GIVE A BOX OF FORTUNE COOKIES(?) AS A GIFT TO JOTA!

AND JOTA GAVE A BOOK TO JINKYUNG AND...

A BOUQUET! IT'S SO SWEET TO LOOK AT! THEY'RE TOO CUUUUUUUUUUUUUTE MY GOSH!

JOTA IS SO CUTE WHEN HE STUTTERS!

HE MENTIONED ABOUT DESTINY BECAUSE JINKYUNG REALLY LIKES READING BOOKS AND IT'S SO TIMELY THAT THE GIFT THAT JOTA GAVE WAS A BOOK!

THE FORTUNE COOKIES WERE BAKED BY JINKYUNG HERSELF.

1.png

MY GOSH JOTA IS SO DEPENDABLE, RESPONSIBLE. JINKYUNG IS SO SUPRISED TO FIND THESE TRAITS FROM HIM

You can visit OH Thread also for updates! http://onehallyu.com/topic/329815-official-thread%E2%9A%9Cjongjin-couple%E2%9A%9C%E2%99%A5jota-madtown%E2%99%A1jinkyung%E2%99%A5%E2%94%82wgm%E2%94%82kim-jinkyung%E2%94%82lee-jonghwa%E2%94%82/page-5

MY GOD!!! Can't wait for next episode, Jota invite Jinkyung to play Judo. Soooo many skinship happens gyaaaaa....

I forgot to screencap the picture because spazzing too much!!

just read article about this couple on naver and netizen response was so good:

- it's been a long time wgm this flutteringㅋㅋㅋ

- jota jota ㅋㅋㅋ he knows the fluttering point that women like ㅋㅋ they are so sweet 

- jota cool !! they suited together

-jota jota just good (jota name also can mean good in korean)

source: http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=468&aid=0000151133&gid=999339&cid=1016981

next week preview: they play yudo together

Guest aabes0323

sorry if i'm going to flood the thread with screencaps...but they are so lovely and it would be such a waste not to screencap them

eEwJvDF.jpg

VqGlANe.jpg

Spoiler

Ivhliwx.jpg

jV0uYrJ.jpg

91Y355s.jpg

Jk: Does it taste good?

Jt: yes...because you made them....you don't eat (insert food's name idk) at all?

Jk: but i like (food's name) alot though. Eversince I started modelling. I naturally interested in healthy foods and other healthy thing.

Jt: I think you did a good job becoming a model

Jk: why why

Jt: i have quite many of collections like a look book

Jk: waa...you really have interest in them (fashion)

Jt: I really like clothes 

Jk: then..when they have this weekly fashion show..(i can't clearly hear this part)

Jt: I love (naming designer) clothes

Jk: I have worn his designs 

Jt: It was you, wasn't it?

(screen showing jk in cat walk and jota  watching from the side line)

Jk: I will feel strange if my husband comes to my show.

Jt: I am interested in woman's clothes too

Jk: You do? Do you have any preference when it comes to woman's clothes? 

Jt: I think I like this (pointing at jk)..casual attires 

Jk: ohya? Isn't because you like me?.....I'm sorry I think im going crazy

Studio people are talking 

Jk: wah..we do have many things in common.  Later on, I will come to see you performing on the stage.

Jt: you should come...when oppa has comeback 

Jk: this tent isn't possibly our house,  is it? (talking about house..sorry I couldn't understand this part) 

Jt: hahaha that must be fun..but even it's n another place, we can be happy (if you and IL are together) 

Jk: I will do well

Jt: me too..we will live well, both of us

Bri Jk: our first day was so hard..we said we like extreme sports.. Wedding in the nature and interest in cooking.. I've come to witness them all today, so I feel like our marriage does start now. I have to be more comfortable with oppa so we can enjoy it better.

PS: I m so bad at Korean..forgive my mistakes.. Feel free to suggest better translation so i can edit them hehehe

1 hour ago, aniliaz said:

Love watched man in judo uniform ... jota was like Lee Jong Hyun  .. adore this 2 man ... Jota & Jong Hyun fighting !! All da best for this couple .. 

IKR...they both flipped their wives haahaha..the only difference is..Jota did it on their second date :D Yeoksi!! Busan Sang Namja

Guest aabes0323

can I make a quick request here. I know there are many fans here from the Gonglee thread, but right now this is Jota & Jinkyung thread. Let's concentrate on them and not on the previous couple. (I mean you guys can discuss Gonglee at your own home) Every couple has their own special feature and that is why we are drawn to their actions and chemistry. So to me it is unfair if you start comparing Jota-Jinkyung to Gonglee. As much as you love the previous couple, at least please give a little respect to the new couple and their new found fans. Thank you in advance. 

@kazu-id thank you for your quick translation.

Archived