[OFFICIAL] <3Ɛ> Couple ~ Jota & Kim Jin Kyung Thread

SnowApple

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, pwnkl said:

HUGEE !Thanks for putting up this thread. actually I've been searching since last week. They're a couple to look forward to.. JOTA is so shy, and gee he's so cute being all flustered but what I actually like in him is that you can see that he's really in to this virtual marriage :wub: while I'm really loving jinkyung's initiative. GO GIRL! ;) Jota got knocked down twice I guess, from the linking of arms and oppa~ kekekek :lol:

I think three times, when jinkyung flip her hair:lol:

Hi! Im from the neighbor Jongyeon thread. And i just want to say that Jota x Jinkyung couple is cute and they have a charm that makes you smile :) im looking forward for their relationship. I wish them all the good things and this thread to go sailing smoothly ! Im a fan of them ! FIGHTING! 

Please let me to joy this new couple thread ..They made me fall in love with them at first sight ..i like Jota's dimple and Jinkyung's fearless..Jinkyhung is younger but she can lead Jota without any hesitate well. And Jota looks after his bridge very well..i'm looking forward to watch the good thing to happen between them on their virtual marriage..:wub: 

Annyeong... just want to drop by and say Hi!
I'm WGM fan... i've watched a lot couple come and go on WGM show... and usually the 1st meeting of the couple(s) is the main point for me to decide whether i will continue to watch the couple or not... 

To be honest I don't know much about Jota and kim jin kyung... but after watching their 1st meeting I like this couple already... their interactions and reverse charms (the tough appearance and muscular namja with considerate and overly shy paired with the cute-pretty yeoja with bold personality) made me giggling during their part...

Well i'm excited to see their progress especially with how jin kyung will knock Jota down with her boldness demeanor toward him ;)

Sorry for my bad english. I hope you understand what i'm rambling about... and please welcome me when i'm drop by once in a while..

I was a Gonglee shipper before this hehehe. I always love Busan ssang namja Jonghyun and Jota <3

Who can hate on Jota. He is manly..cute..not afraid of the sun..practically a chef lol..body to die for..humble..loves judo and shooting voice. As his father said.. He grew up preciously 

I think i will be back being a cinderella because of this couple again. Having a curfew to myself every saturday because of wgm. I like the way jota reacted innocently charming. The last time i became a cinderella was watching a sly but charming husband.

12 hours ago, JumeeTya said:

Annyeong... just want to drop by and say Hi!
I'm WGM fan... i've watched a lot couple come and go on WGM show... and usually the 1st meeting of the couple(s) is the main point for me to decide whether i will continue to watch the couple or not... 

To be honest I don't know much about Jota and kim jin kyung... but after watching their 1st meeting I like this couple already... their interactions and reverse charms (the tough appearance and muscular namja with considerate and overly shy paired with the cute-pretty yeoja with bold personality) made me giggling during their part...

Well i'm excited to see their progress especially with how jin kyung will knock Jota down with her boldness demeanor toward him ;)

Sorry for my bad english. I hope you understand what i'm rambling about... and please welcome me when i'm drop by once in a while..

Hi.....are u a jjongah fans too? Hahha me too..i loved them. That's whay I love Jinkyung personality...so easy-going and seems to be so friendly. This episode, there are many times when I felt like she is older than him cause she took initiative many times hahaha. But I'm looking forward to see how Jota will make him feel lile a princess. 

I wonder how Kangjun react lol..did u watch law of the jungle? Ther bromance is no joke

14 hours ago, beebie said:

Please let me to joy this new couple thread ..They made me fall in love with them at first sight ..i like Jota's dimple and Jinkyung's fearless..Jinkyhung is younger but she can lead Jota without any hesitate well. And Jota looks after his bridge very well..i'm looking forward to watch the good thing to happen between them on their virtual marriage..:wub: 

Me too me too !!!! Aarrgghhh....I need Jota's DNA... To clone him for myself :D

On 5/17/2016 at 10:17 PM, trisha02brownie said:

Hi! Im from the neighbor Jongyeon thread. And i just want to say that Jota x Jinkyung couple is cute and they have a charm that makes you smile :) im looking forward for their relationship. I wish them all the good things and this thread to go sailing smoothly ! Im a fan of them ! FIGHTING! 

Eh??? We were at the same beehive??? :D:D  i was a brownie too..and stop watching for a while until Eric was in cause i love mamamoo..then comes Jota. Now im hooked

4 hours ago, kazu-id said:

Hi.....are u a jjongah fans too? Hahha me too..i loved them. That's whay I love Jinkyung personality...so easy-going and seems to be so friendly. This episode, there are many times when I felt like she is older than him cause she took initiative many times hahaha. But I'm looking forward to see how Jota will make him feel lile a princess.

Haha... actually i am yongseo shipper, jjongaholic, Ohye couple & Ddongi couple (Eric-Solar) supporter and now i enjoy to watch Jota-Jinkyung... 

Well, its thursday guys.... lets wait for MBC to give us preview pic for this saturday episode....

Saturday palli juseyoooo!!!:rolleyes:

1 hour ago, JumeeTya said:

Haha... actually i am yongseo shipper, jjongaholic, Ohye couple & Ddongi couple (Eric-Solar) supporter and now i enjoy to watch Jota-Jinkyung... 

Well, its thursday guys.... lets wait for MBC to give us preview pic for this saturday episode....

Saturday palli juseyoooo!!!:rolleyes:

Me too!! I started with Yongseo...then move to Yura...but don't really follow Ohye, I was more into Jin Young, and of course GongLee couple  :D:D then DDongi and now here i am :wub:

I haven't watched WGM in a while - no one has caught my attention - but when I saw the first episode of Jota and Kim JinKyung - I liked them immediately.  I watched Jota in New Kids - saw him cook for the cast and I like him being shy.  I like the girl - she is not one trying to be cute - she seems so natural.

1 hour ago, viyra said:

I haven't watched WGM in a while - no one has caught my attention - but when I saw the first episode of Jota and Kim JinKyung - I liked them immediately.  I watched Jota in New Kids - saw him cook for the cast and I like him being shy.  I like the girl - she is not one trying to be cute - she seems so natural.

IKR...she seems so outgoing and easy to talk to. I am looking forward to see how Jota will 'tame' her :D:lol:

I was looking for info about JK and found this

http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.co.id/2015/08/cl-indirectly-mentions-kim-jin-kyung.html

Apparently, she was caught in controversy for accidentally mentioning CL's name

@kazu-id and so many people give her hurtful comment on her instagram :tears:, she already post her apology latter. I have been following her since her joined korea next top model cycle 3 and she has the best attitude among the other contestants even tho she was the youngest one. she always cheerful and lovely, I love her and jung hoyeon (lee donghwi's gf) the best

To be honest, I never knew who is Jota and Jin Kyung before. I watched their raw episode and suddenly they cracked me up. and I watched the sub and I became more into them. I even never knew Jota or Matdtown (in which part of K-ent fans I am, lol), but I just want to enjoy what will they show to us. And just saw the preview pictures, I just.... can't :wub::wub:

Do we have the nick name of the couple already?

I read some ideas somewhere:

1. Jong-Jin couple

2. Jo-Jin

3. Jungle couple

4. Flying couple

Lets hope they will discuss about their name in the next episode, so for now, we can call them in many ways ;) 

Archived