[Current Daily Drama 2016] The Unusual Family 별난 가족 - Monday to Friday 20:25

hipeachi

1 hour ago, 0ly40 said:

I think DT will tell DY he likes her first, but DY will reject him, because he's rich and brother of the SR. I don't think DY come back to YJ for dignity and for all the pain he caused her. I hope DY little by little likes DT too and DT soon realizes who is DY's ex-boyfriend. I don't want DT/DY's romance begins until episode 100 or 110. Jebal writenim :(

That is one of the things I dislike about long dramas. Many times they put the OTP together toward the last third of the drama and then rush to their get love line going, and write a hasty & unsatisfactory ending. I hate rushed endings. Since this will be a +100 long daily, I would like DY & DT to continue to work together on the sauce & launch the product successfully. Then have them collaborate on another project, and they start to fall in love with each other due to the constant companionship & friendship leading to eventually DT finding out that DY's ex-fiancee is his bro-in-law. I also want DT to continue to stand up fro DY even once he finds out about YJ & DY's past as he was there when DY was heartbroken by her ex-fiancee. Would also be awesome to have them get married prior to the ending (like maybe when there 10-15 eps left).

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

DT was annoying to me at the beginning of episodes but now he is getting cuter and so adorable with now. He has that innocent eager look on his face whenever he is with DY. I like that he stands firm & tall against YJ and shows YJ who is the boss and that he is not mippet to push or pull around.

today episode was great too. i like how DT is not backing down from that greeding YJ.

i cant get enough of seeing money grabber face when DT trun her down. i really dislike woman like SW who a two face person.

i thought DT was going to kiss DY in that last sad. the look he have when DY caught him staring at her was great.

i hope the writer dont wait to long to start DT/DY romance. their scene together is the reason i still follow this drama.

this  child miss a  mother  she  never  had. she was a baby  when her  mother    left  her. now all of a  sudden  all er  father/ grandma  did  for    her is  worthless. lol  this  part of the  drama   is  worthless.   no new  born  remembers a  mother  that  never did   crap  for  them. goodness, yeap  lie to  the  man , your  father  for some  cheap  woman  who  says she is  your  mama...  dumb part of the  drama

I’m glad to see Shin Ji Hoon is growing into the DT character.  It was fun to watch him in the last couple episodes as how he jumped around DY because of his emotions.  Yes he got bitten by a love bug.:D:)   The way he hugged DY after learning she came to work was cute. Whenever he tried to be with DY, DY pushed him aside which made him so frustrated.    When finally the opportunity came so he could work with DY in the store, he pushed the gold digger aside so fast because he didn’t want to see DY change her mind.  haha   Now DT confessed to DY.   I’m very interested to see whether DY’s feeling will open to DT over time or not.  Sooner or later everyone will find that DY was ex fiancé to YJ and then all hell will break out. I wonder who will be the first to learn about DY and YJ…  DT,HR, her mom, the gold digger??…  :o:o

별난가족 신지훈 김진우 이시아

http://tvdaily.asiae.co.kr/read.php3?aid=14697066421141909002

3 part that i like for today episode

money grabber want to follow DT/DY to the market. DT told her she cant go.
how many time it going take for money grabber to understand. DT only have eye for DY.

DT telling YJ that work hour is over. so the team can leave.

DT confress his love for DY. i hope DY will start to have feeling for DT. she need start dating again.

I'm so anxious for DT/DY love line to start! Watching the clips from ep 65 had me squealing :D I'm curious to whether she's resist for a while and drag it out or whether she''ll be mean about it. I have no hope of her immediately accepting haha...

Also, I wonder if I'm the only one whose getting annoyed with Dani standing around and glaring. I know she's upset and it's understandable but at the same time, when she's at work she's just sitting there and glaring. I would feel so uncomfortable working with her. She looks like she's on the verge of tears constantly and if DT even shows a little concern she bites his head off. Plus the way she deals with her superiors at work is grating. I know she doesn't get along with Hyeri and hates YJ but if anything, she should show indifference as opposed to outright defiance or belligerence. Yeah she has something to hold over YJ but Hyeri is a different story. If Hyeri is the cause of an argument she shouldn't get mad at DT for defending her. She should know but now that while he may be a bit immature, he's fair and righteous. He doesn't take the easy route just for himself anymore. She's been around him for the majority of that growth so idk why it's such an issue for her.  

Idk, maybe I'm just ready for her to be happy and confident again. She said she was over him but it seems like she's far from it in reality. DT is such a great guy and he cares a lot about her. I don't want her to hurt him thinking she's protecting herself. 

@Chay Brooks.   I was thinking the same thing about DY's glaring in the office and her snarly attitude towards DT so much so that I was trying to remember what she did in the beginning that attracted DT.  Because right now DY is not appealing at all being so cold and unfriendly to DT.   The writer can't make this snarly attitude go on much longer because it's too much and it's killing any reason why DT would want her.  It's also killing our reason to want to root for her because we're not liking her right now.   DY taking her personal pain out on nice people around her to this degree at work...I mean DT has gone out of his way for her so much that her attitude is becoming ridiculous   Very self centered to a destructive level.  Let's hope the teasing at lunch about dating DT plus YJ telling her not to have a personal relationship with DT (because she would be played with and not marriage material) gets DY's anger up enough to prove him wrong.   In the meantime she'll fall for DT with the lovely puppy eyes.  Let's see DY change in Monday's episode..if not Monday then by Tuesday...please dear writer.

YJ's mother seems to be more likeable now that she's showing genuine concern for her brother in law and niece. Really couldn't stand her when she was pushing YJ to break up with DY and get together with HR.

On 7/31/2016 at 1:09 AM, desertflower said:

@Chay Brooks.   I was thinking the same thing about DY's glaring in the office and her snarly attitude towards DT so much so that I was trying to remember what she did in the beginning that attracted DT.  Because right now DY is not appealing at all being so cold and unfriendly to DT.   The writer can't make this snarly attitude go on much longer because it's too much and it's killing any reason why DT would want her.  It's also killing our reason to want to root for her because we're not liking her right now.   DY taking her personal pain out on nice people around her to this degree at work...I mean DT has gone out of his way for her so much that her attitude is becoming ridiculous   Very self centered to a destructive level.  Let's hope the teasing at lunch about dating DT plus YJ telling her not to have a personal relationship with DT (because she would be played with and not marriage material) gets DY's anger up enough to prove him wrong.   In the meantime she'll fall for DT with the lovely puppy eyes.  Let's see DY change in Monday's episode..if not Monday then by Tuesday...please dear writer.

The first step was DT admitting he likes her. Eventually DY will see the earnest side of DT and give him a shot...that generally will be in another 10 episodes or less. I would also throw this out...DT will get hurt saving DY from a plan by YJ that was meant to take DT out because he is a threat to YJ plans....it will be there DY sees the true value in DT.

Arrr  I thought too that DT might suspect something between DY and YJ.  In the preview DT wipes off some hot sauce on DY’s face.   Does he do that because he finds that YJ is DY’s former boyfriend and he feels sad for DY?  Or DT doesn’t find out about DY and YJ yet??     Instead of seeing some change in DY’s feeling for DT,  it’s frustrating to see DT keep giving a false signal to the gold digger.  :confounded:  

What happened to DT’s dad and DY’s SIL in today’s episode?  Are they going to have a love line or are the writers teasing with them??  :confounded:

20160801002108334_1.jpg

http://www.asiatoday.co.kr/

L20160802.99002105951i1.jpg

http://www.kookje.co.kr/news

Here is a funny comment left by one Korean viewer and another viewer responded to it. Yup Everybody wants to see DY and DT in line together.  BTW DY didn’t want to come back to her job because of YJ so I guess DY needs a bit more time ?? 

:)

I feel DT is a much better person than YJ for DY yet when DY found out DT was the president’s son, DY became the enemy and fought with DT which seemed to me so ridiculous.  Why why DY?? 

Yes It’s so true kkkk   But I think DY’s heart is so filled with anger for YJ  that she can’t afford to see DT  at the moment.  I hope to see DY with DT soon.  It’s so cute to see how desperately DT is  trying to stay next to DY kkkk    I know DY is acting silly with DT.  Hopefully the writer will unfold for these two in a good way

http://tip.daum.net/question/88707253/88707289?q=별난-가족

Someone said why does Gongju (The uncles' daughter) miss her mother so much when she doesn't even know her as she left her when she was just a baby and all. My answer to that would be that there would be a minimum of two reasons  to that question.

The first being that she misses her mother because she wants to be like other normal kids around her. This being that it is almost human nature to be like others and want what they have to fit in with them. For instance if a person knows a bunch of friends that have the same thing such as lets say that there is a person in a group of 5 people and each of them have the same thing such as a car, bags, gaming consoles, jewellery, clothes etc  then that person that doesn't have them will also want the same thing so that they don't seem to be the odd one out of the party and can also lend their two cents on the same product or can be part of the conversation that their friends may be having. In this case Gongju would be hearing a lot of things that her classmates would be doing with both their parents such as holding hands, going to amusement parks and enjoying themselves with their parents and other similar activities perhaps their mother taking care of them when they were sick and all. Thus Gongju would want the same things for herself and thus miss these things not happening to her and all. In other words she wants to be like normal children and she doesn't like to be left out. A perfect example of said behavior could be seen in one of the beginning episodes when she refused to take part in the aerobic classes because of her heart condition. She then finally decided to take part when her aerobic teacher managed to convince her to do so. We all saw what happened to her then. She could have easily told her the reason why she wasn't taking part but at that point Gongju just wanted to be treated as a normal child and thus took part in the dance class even though she knew that it was bad for her. Perhaps she didn't know how bad but it clearly showed that she wanted to be part of the normal children in her class.

The second reason why Gongju would be missing her mother would be because of her families desire to protect her and not hurt her feelings. In this case they lied to her thinking that it was for her own good and told her that her mother loved her very much and that she was in the States. Frankly in my opinion they should have kept the first part of the lie (then again it might have been true) but for the later part they would have been better of if they told her that her mother had died thus preventing further complications even if her mother ever showed up. Due to Gongju thinking that her mother was in the States she always had hope that one day her parents would get back together and then they could all become a real family once again. Hope is a dangerous thing indeed. So clearly in this case she wouldn't be ready to accept a new stepmother all of a sudden. Well atleast those are my opinions why she misses her mother and I may be totally wrong in this case so in that case my apologies before hand.

On the other hand Gongju's mother knowing that her daughter was lied to that she was in the States can take advantage of this fact as well. So if she knows that the aerobic teacher is the one her husband has been dating (question were those two ever married and if that is the case are they even divorced in the first place please confirm this fact for me) then she can cause further problems between the Aunt and Uncle getting together. We already know with how much difficulty those two have had to face to get where they currently are and how they first disliked each other but even now they are on rocky ground and you can be sure that if the mother were to find out who the teacher is then she would go and confront her and tell her to leave her man alone as they have finally decided to get back together for their daughter's sake and all thus causing misunderstanding between the Aunt and Uncle. Hopefully they would be able to overcome even such obstacles and would become an item in the end for I really can't forgive Gongju's mother for abandoning her family and now wanting a second chance with them. The only way that I can see it in me to forgive her is if it is revealed that she found out that she was about to die or something and secretly left them so that they wouldn't suffer that much when she died and during all this time she was facing treatment for her illness and has now sufficiently recovered or isn't going to die. Only in this case might I be willing to slightly forgive her otherwise no chance as of now.

So Dani's SiL and Dong Tak's dad having a small moment with each other. Well as of now he isn't legally divorced so I can see that becoming an issue down the road but if those two do end up together then that will certainly put a hamper in March's plans to marry Dong Tak and for that reason I am all for it. Foiled by her own mother oh the irony and Karma in that. Bet she won't be able to blame Dani for that anymore :)

In regards to Hyeri I really hate her character because she belongs to the new breed of 2nd Female Leads who now go after leads that are already taken. What is with this issue all of a sudden I just don't get it. I mean I can understand unrequited first loves and all and even though they know each other the lead always goes for the other first lead most of the times. (Yes I am looking at you A Tale Of Two Sisters/Sincerity Moves Heaven. Still have no idea how that show got so out of hand :) ) But not in this case where I can't even feel sorry for Hyeri even if I wanted to. I mean it would have been a totally different case if Hyeri had feelings for Youngjae and tells him that but she doesn't know that he was in a relationship at that time. Youngjae then decides to use Hyeri for his ambitions and climb up the social ladder so he dumps Dani for Hyeri and ends up with her. In that case I could feel sympathy for both girls but since this isn't the case and Hyeri continued to pursue him even after knowing that he was taken. Sure one can say that he was also at fault for making her waver at certain points and all. But Frankly Hyeri should have let him go the moment she knew that he was in a relationship instead of pursuing him because the worst bit is that as a woman she should have understood where Dani would be coming from. Especially when you realize that she went through something similar when her former husband ended up cheating on her with some other woman. In this case she was the other woman and Dani would be going through the same things that she went through when she discovered her husband had been cheating on her. But since she didn't I won't feel anything for her  when she discovers the truth later on. She will deserver the pain of betrayal that she will feel once again when she discovers the truth.

As for Dani and Dong Tak I can she why she would want to keep her distance from him when she discovered that he was the presidents son. No matter how sincere he may seem to her would she be ready to join his family when that family has done so much for her. Please note I am not talking about the dad or in this case even Dong Tak. But about the remaining members. That family stole her finance, she doesn't get along with Hyeri for obvious reasons and Hyeri not getting her hostility thinks that she is a gold digger and has even accused her of it atleast once and then she doesn't get along with Juran as well. If she becomes part of that family she would have to constantly see Youngjae on a daily basis and it is one thing to see him at work but totally different to even see him at home as well. Until she is 100% over him it wouldn't be fair to start a new relationship and the start would be to avoid him as much as possible. So it might be easier for her to date someone else as of now if she only had to see Youngjae at work because then she wouldn't be reminded of how he hurt her as much as seeing him at home as well if she were to marry Dong Tak. There are a few more points but this is one for a starter.

Also Dani is part of the strong female leads that doesn't need to rely so much on the male lead. There are of course times when she would need some sort of support by the lead but other than that she likes to fight her own battles something Dong Tak doesn't get. He likes to think that he is the Knight in Shining Armor. But Dani is no Damsel In Distress. She can hold her own most of the time. But then again she doesn't like to lean on others perhaps because the only one that she did do left her as for the others who can she lean on for help. Her mother is to old, her brother is dead, March is simply to immature as for her SiL she has her own issues.

Frankly speaking of March I hope that she can help out her Aunt when she discovers that Youngjae was the one that dumped her for Hyeri and can be some sort of support for Dani. But that is asking for two much. She is not only to immature she thinks that she is to small as she is almost always being compared with Dani with whatever she has done and is doing as well. She would rather step ahead and not recognize Dani if she could help it rather then help her own Aunt. She should know that Dani is suffering when she found out that Dani is not only not getting married but got dumped as well in that case she should have tried to lend a supporting shoulder to her yet she tried to continue on her own path to climb the social ladder by tring the discover the identity of the presidents son and all and thus marry him. Good luck in that department. Still speaking of that I wonder why she wants to be with Dong Tak after all he clearly told her that he isn't interested in running the company and only wants to be there so that he gets funding for his movie. In that case she isn't going to have a great life that she thinks that she would have. Can't seem to figure out her game as of now.

Anyway have to run for now will be back later on to complete my post so till then take care all of you and keep posting. :)

I havent watch the latest ep in English sub but from the clip ... SW is such a f@@&&&# richard simmons. I hope the kitchen has CCTV and captures her dumping the product in the drain. SW thought she is taking revenge on DY but in fact she is destroying DT's future in Co. She is such a loser. I want her to be found out on her fake resume. Arrgh ... I can't stand her. She is such a selfish richard simmons. 

4 hours ago, cheekychipmunk_stv said:

I havent watch the latest ep in English sub but from the clip ... SW is such a f@@&&&# richard simmons. I hope the kitchen has CCTV and captures her dumping the product in the drain. SW thought she is taking revenge on DY but in fact she is destroying DT's future in Co. She is such a loser. I want her to be found out on her fake resume. Arrgh ... I can't stand her. She is such a selfish richard simmons. 

@cheekychipmunk_stv, totally agreed with you; I don't really watch the daily drama, but; still check the comments on this thread.  This makes my blood boils which is not good.

I like DY and DT, but; they will have a long way to go to find their happiness!!! 

Archived