[Current Daily Drama 2016] The Unusual Family 별난 가족 - Monday to Friday 20:25

hipeachi

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Call me crazy, but When I saw Kim Jin Woo have a guest appearance on "Monster,"  I felt a bit satisfied when his character was handed his face in his hands by KGT.  It's only because I despise his character, GYJ, so much.  I know there's no correlation, but I needed that relief.  I want the retribution to start now.  I want him to be so envious of DY that he''ll want to jump in the Han.  Enough is enough! LOL

I don't believe I can hang on for 120 episodes of abuse.  I'll pick it back up when the tide of the show changes.

waahaaa!!   A ghost in the honeymoon night  so  no consummation for YJ and HR     Now I’m getting curious whether it’s for just one night or more coming…    At the beginning I was curious about DY’s ghost brother then I lost interest in him till now.   Are the writers going to make him as a minor silly prop or will there be some more twists.  I was a bit surprised how fast the wedding took place.  I thought, if there was a wedding between YJ and HR,  then there would be no DY and YJ at the end. YJ might try to wiggle back with regret and repent but once he married to HR then there would be zero chance between DY and YJ.  It means DY and DT.    Unless the writers have something up their sleeves to make a double somersault makjang  so that a married YJ might end up with DY. :tears::angry:   

However in the opening scene in each drama,  at first DY runs into DT but then in the next scene DY has her arm around YJ’s and DT stands alone next to DY,  and HR behind YJ & DY  

PS  UF has kept up #1 spot ever since (... EP57  24.8%   EP58 24.5%)

screencaps  a ghost and YJ/HR  and the opening scenes. 

o3s7CiY.gif   fFzWfPK.gif  c3jwZMW.gif

Dto76Ur.jpg

BNR3XCx.jpg

Spoiler

DJZzHxX.jpg

viBUVzi.jpg

aZy2iTs.jpg

qUASBK9.jpg

JkvfKkx.jpg

m8TSdvQ.jpg

em9d7uT.jpg

txf6bFc.jpgVOSa4ZB.jpgw9E5U1Y.jpg0YtY6zw.jpg

that scene of DY ma asking DT all kind of question was funny. i think DT was take back when DY ma ask him if he have a gf. i sure DT already falling for DY . it just that it havent hit him yet.

that scene of money grabber trying to sweet talk to DT was a litte awkward to watch. i love that DT go on and on about how nice person DY is. . that have to hurt money grabber pride. if she even have one.

1 hour ago, booha said:

waahaaa!!   A ghost in the honeymoon night  so  no consummation for YJ and HR     Now I’m getting curious whether it’s for just one night or more coming…    At the beginning I was curious about DY’s ghost brother then I lost interest in him till now.   Are the writers going to make him as a minor silly prop or will there be some more twists.  I was a bit surprised how fast the wedding took place.  I thought, if there was a wedding between YJ and HR,  then there would be no DY and YJ at the end. YJ might try to wiggle back with regret and repent but once he married to HR then there would be zero chance between DY and YJ.  It means DY and DT.    Unless the writers have something up their sleeves to make a double somersault makjang  so that a married YJ might end up with DY. :tears::angry:   

However in the opening scene in each drama,  at first DY runs into DT but then in the next scene DY has her arm around YJ’s and DT stands alone next to DY,  and HR behind YJ & DY  

PS  UF has kept up #1 spot ever since (... EP57  24.8%   EP58 24.5%)

screencaps  a ghost and YJ/HR  and the opening scenes. 

o3s7CiY.gif   fFzWfPK.gif  c3jwZMW.gif

Chingu, I too have been wondering why Kang Man Soo would always make an appearance when she was talking to herself . Then he showed himself to Hye Ri when her husband was about to kiss. I wonder how many times will he appear in front of Hye Ri everytime she wants to be intimate with her husband. 

I reallly can't stand Hye Ri. She is a liar and I canMt wait for her to show her reall colors to her In Laws when she doesn't get her way or when her husband starts to show interest in DY. 

I always wondered about the ghost...totally underused. I find it interesting that the ghost decided to appear on spoil brats honey moon. It makes one question why he decided to show himself to her of all people. I've always had a funny feeling about spoiled brat other than her ex-husband supposedly cheated on her and they got a divorce after all she hasn't been married to the first one that long if I recall.

At the end of today’s episode DT told his mom that he would stay in the company but with a condition, DY’s resignation  had to be null.   Could this mean that DT breaks out from adolescent care free DT  and moves into grown/maturing DT??    

Now TUF is in a mid point in the drama.  wondering whether the writers are preparing for the next phase. 

Here is what happened lately

1:YJ and HR’s wedding and DY’s  heartbroken peek at it and then a ghost     

2: DT’s dad moved back to his hometown after giving his wife divorce papers which she asked for though she did it in spite.

3:  DT might stay in the company with DY ( if it happens, I can see YJ trapped in no man’s land with HR  Yeap YJ will not get a top position and in some point HR and hopefully her mom will make YJ pull his hair out in tears) :w00t::w00t:  

@UnniSarah

Yes  Lately HR seemed like she was acting sweet in order to get YJ but we know that’s just temporary.  When HR finds that DY is YJ’s first girlfriend,  there will be a lot screaming.   I can hardly wait to see DY/DT vs HR/YJ.  

'Taking off a spoiler boy image and crowned with a sugar boy' (7/21)

ClGgJG0.jpg

http://tenasia.hankyung.com/archives/980591

'Rookie Shin Ji Hoon joins ‘TUF’ to fill vacancy (DT character) left by Lee Hyun Jin' (4/20)

wHWaVhu.jpg

http://news1.kr/articles/?2639706

DT as friend has done more for DY then that greeding YJ. he even welling to work for his mom company if she take DY back.

i really hope DY will see just how better man DT is then YJ.

that money grabber SW need to stop looking for DT.
he doesnt like her no matter how she try to sweet talk to him. his mind already full of DY.

lol  must say  this YJ   guy all he had to  do was marry their  spoiled  daughter. now, for the time being he is seeing himself as president. FIL left  home, MIL depends on  him,  YJ  spoiled  wife can't live without him. now, all he  have to do is get rid of DT,maybe DT   also moves to  farm with DY.lol. both   YJ wife and mil  are evil to the  bone  ,plain nasty. wonder how YJ will get his MIL  fired so, he can take over  the company,I am sure  his spoil  wife  will make  her  mother give up being the president,cause she  will not want to lose her  man.lolol .maybe later on  his insane wife will  give him all her shares  she  have in the  company, after  all she is only helping her greedy man .lolol. then YJ goes looking for DY cause he always just  loved her.lol   this  drama is insane...

DY/DT will be the ones to get the company back..

I'm loving DT. He's really matured from the guy we met in ep 1 and has stepped his game up in being strong, determined, and supportive. I love that he can see right through YJ (though no one has nor will listen to him). I love that he sees what a two faced, lying, scheming, parachute, leech the man is. His mom and sister will regret not heeding his warnings. I really enjoy how much he so obviously cares a lot for DY. He likes her so much and I'm glad even momma can see that. With his father living next door. I hope mom plays Cupid and helps to bring DY and DT together. 

YJ remains the weakest and idiotic link, good-bye! He's a real dum dum if he honestly believes rich momma bear will give him the company over her own son or even daughter. It's a pipe dream and I can't wait to see him shatter once that reality hits him. All the butt kissing and doing for means nothing to rich momma. He needs to open his eyes. After the way momma did what she could to make her daughter happy (get him to marry her) and her desperation to keep DT in the company....what has him believing he will ever get his hands on the company. richard simmons!

DY needs to comeback to the company so she and DY's romance can start. I'm glad stuck up I want a better DIL momma is getting hers and seeing that the grass isn't greener on the other side. I was cracking up when HR couldn't do simple tasks such as peel onions or cut potatoes. All that glitter is not gold and I hope she continues to make MIL worry and eventually suffer due to her incompetence. 

Other than the mentioned, I really don't care about the others and find them to be bad actors, or bad/boring basic storytelling. The love crossed aunt and uncle anger me so much with their bad bad acting and bland watery storyline. SaeRa or whatever she's calling herself these days, gold digging self should die in a fire for all I care. I want her disgraced on camera by that other seller because I loath her so much. Everyone else are pretty useless and ghost brother is just...can someone call an exorcist and make sure he stay gone. The actor is soooooo bad. I did however get a nice chuckle out of him cockblocking HR and YJ.

Woo hoo ... story is now getting more interesting.

Yes yes yes! In your face YJ. :lol: DT is now chief Director. He can protect DY with his new power. Does DY knows that he is the President's son?

DT hasn't realised he has fallen for DY yet but everyone is telling it to his face.  He will soon get it when DY has a new suitor or when he realised YJ is the ex boyfriend. DT will manage the Co together with DT. She will guide & help him. 

I just started this yesterday and I'm enjoying it although so far I only like Dani, Sunae, Dongtak, and the president. Is it worth continuing though? I get frustrated with annoying characters and since my JinJooxTaemin couple didn't get a lot of screen time in 5C, I'm hoping at least one of my ships (DongtakxDani) gets proper screen time...

Okay  YJ got his first slap.  He learned DT wasn’t going to leave as he hoped.  DT got appointed as the special team’s   manager  and now everybody knows he’s the president’s son.   

PsuVGew.jpgvAjrVrU.jpgMekRYB1.jpg 

http://ilyo.co.kr/?ac=article_view&entry_id=193233

1469188099527643.jpg

@Chay Brooks

Ouu  I’m following 5C on and off like this drama. :P    To me this drama is lighthearted and easy to watch and not so heavy in angst.   Also I began to see a certain chemistry between DY and DT. I hope it will continue to grow on them.  Besides these two, I would like to see too what the writers will do with Sun Ae and the president.  I doubt they will have a real love line but they will be a target of DT mom’s wrath as she mistakenly thinks of Sun Ae as the other woman or something like that.  This is a typical makjang daily so there are many silly twists among all of the characters. :astonished: 

Ok....so currently with YJ/HR married...the elder sister can't be with YJ older brother. YJ/HR are doomed and I think ghosty will take care of that.

I am loving DT dad. His ex wife simply did not understand her husband. After rewatching the last thirty episodes you can see she doesn't care about family, just the company. She kept harping to him about the company....company this and that...always about the company and never about how he must have felt. Heck you notice how she didn't get offended when her friend from teh board says most of the board approved of him resigning....it never once hit her if he wanted the job or not. Which makes me wonder are they going to try to put him and DY mom together...surely hope not...btw...I absolutely love when he gave the divorce papers to her he didn't bat an eye and she was surprised that he called her bluff.

YJ will succeed in taking the company, but that will be before it crashes on him. HR will learn that DY/YJ used to be engaged and that will spell the end of them. I predict we have at least three weeks since we are on ep 60 now.

DT deal with his mom...she needs to understand DT takes after his dad and that means if DY is not there he is not there. He is more than happy to simply walk away from the company which is why his own mother doesn't understand him. The moment she fires DY it will be the last time she will ever see her son and of course she thinks he is lying.

Don't think DY knows DT is the president son, the workers found out  at the  wedding  and DY was not there  at the  greeting  section...

but trouble  is brewing everywhere, when DT mother finds  out   after a  while that DY aunt and DT  father  might like each  other, or  she goes to visit and see them   talking, lol she will not sign the divorce papers, DT mother might  just  go  there and accuse DY aunt of taking her  man.lol

YJ uncle is in love with HR aunt, the father sister  who is also being mistreated  in that  house.  and now YJ  uncle ex wife is   playing the hide and seek  game  with the  child she abandoned.

YJ keeps going to his parents  house to  eat  ,while telling his  wife  he is working late.lolol

DT got a good position in the  company and he is bringing along YJ ex DY  lolol . YJ will have  problems all over the  place, at home with the MIL and  wife always nagging about something, his wife  finding out   YJ been eating dinner  at his parents  house  instead of their  home.lol  YJ uncle wants to marry   his wife  aunt.  then we have the gold digger who is  hunting down  DT . gold digger with fake name and all. whom DY knows about cause its her niece. and  the gold digger  dated YJ brother thinking he was the president son.lolol.this is a drama full  series..

just remembered , that DT  remembered gold digger as poo girl.lololol but she claims she is someone else  who lived in boston.lol

Yup  Here is a threesome tango: DY doesn’t know DT is the president’s son and the gold digger, Sam  Wol knows DT is the one and DT doesn’t know DY and SW are related.  :blink:   

Well  It looks like we have enough ingredients to make UF stew.  Hopefully there will be a few tasty morsels for us to hang on to till the end.  :P

10 hours ago, Chay Brooks said:

In what episode does Dani and Yunjae break up? It's driving me crazy watching Dani give these sulky looks all the time while Yunjae looks to the side while lying :expressionless:

DY & YJ’s break went for awhile but in EP44 YJ finally told DY. Then in EP50 with YJ and HR’s wedding, DY made a final closer about YJ.  It was a sad scene where DY peeked into the wedding.:(  

EP44 engsub

EP50 engsub

Archived