[OFFICIAL THREAD] DDONGI COUPLE ~ (Eric Nam ❤ MAMAMOO Solar) LEGGO~!

Le_Sanguinea

[ENG TRANS] Mamamoo Solar, Surprise Solo Comeback … Jo Duk Bae ‘In My Dream’ Reinterpretation

Girl group Mamamoo’s Solar released a teaser image of ‘Solar Emotions’ Part3 to alert a sudden solo comeback.

On the 7th hour 56 minutes of the 7th, local time, Mamamoo Solar posted a teaser image through the official SNS to bring news of the new song ‘Solar Emotions’ Part3 ‘In Dream’ that is to be released on the 12th.

In the released teaser image Solar is surrounded by a dense forest, gazing carefully at the creek flowing underneath a stone bridge. Solar is in a white blouse and a flowing long skirt showing off a pure charm, her falling long hair also added to the innocent image.

tumblr_inline_o9z8vsmQl31qihn3q_540.jpg

Especially the way she peers into the creek unleashes her mysterious but feminine charm and grabs the attention of all eyes.

Solar will reveal a cover of Jo Duk Bae’s ‘In My Dream’ that she reinterprets in Solar’s own unique style for ‘Solar Emotion’ Part3 ‘In My Dream’ on the 12th. For those who’ve become weary of the heat of the summer, Solar’s clear voice will most likely be able to offer a refreshing heal.

Previously Solar has released ‘Solar Emotion’ Part1 ‘I Lived Like a Fool’ and Part2 ‘Only Longing Grows’, showing off that Solar is a highly capable vocalist able to reinterpret songs with Solar’s own unique emotional perspective.

To conclude, ‘Solar Emotion’ Part3 ‘In My Dream’ will be available on various music sites at midnight on the 12th. (Source)

Translation by wheeimple @ Mamamoo-Trans.com
Reblog only on Tumblr, credit properly when taking outside.

• Like 4

Assa!! Today is the day, chingudeul! <3

Eric really look so pain doing that yoga HAHAHAHAHAHA now, who said your wifey isn't good in exercising? Be strong, Mr. Nam! Your wifey is full of charms (that's just a bit tho..) :P 
Idk why i feel so tingling when I saw them in the pool hahaha eventho if they're not in romantic mood or acting lovey dovey like other couples, the whole surrounding mood leading them into it naturally hahaha i'm blushing on behalf of them esp when Eric sound serious when he asked Solar to drop the formalities. I think that's why Solar being so shy around him when they were in KCONNY last two weeks, isn't? SInce they just filming the jeju vacation before they went to New York. While Eric, he somehow getting bold in action/words toward his wife now. I keep reminiscing how he acted silly and dance toward Solar & his sisters in law (he look like he's trying to block Solar from going into backstage:wub:)*squeals* #ddongimodeON 

I watched Solar's teaser, her monologue is so soulful. <3 and i can't help smiling and laughing at the same time, bcs some people thought the guy (MMM's Manager Oppa (?)) in Solar's teaser is Eric. Will Eric be jealous when he watch the MV later? Hahahaha *delulu mind* lol

and I do agree with @zurah90 too! Their photo teasers look kinda alike (same natural theme) but with different feelings.... Solar: Calm & Soulful (Ballad) | Eric: Funky & Summer  (Pop Dance). What a fateful coincidence :wub:

P.s: Can I add more my #DdongImaginationMode? Hehe

Spoiler

I watched a part of Samsam couple's preview for today's episode on INSTA. Where Jinkyung visited Inkigayo to give support for her husband, Jota since Madtown comeback, isnt? She even sang a healing song in aegyo way for Jota. She look so cute there & Jota really like it..........hhahaha

It's make me think of our couple......
since Eric going to have comeback with #ㅁㅊㄱㅇ next week....will Solar go to *Inkigayo to give a suprise visit to Eric & showing her support for her husband like cheering with the fans (like she did in car when she doing a fanchant to Eric) & prepare lunchbox like she used to do?:wub: I wonder if this delulu dream will become true since Solar maybe in healing time due to her toe's injury... 

But, if she still make it in such condition, isnt its more hearttouching? I wonder what Eric's reaction when he received that kind of gift from his wife..  It's like even the wife is still hurt, she always trying her best for her husband........guess, my delulu dream getting wild, guys LOL

*Inkigayo = MBC's Music Show (+since WGM also from MBC)

• Like 4

10 Idols With Unique Stage Names And What They Signify

1. MAMAMOO’s Solar (real name Kim Yong Sun)

Supposedly, her stage name comes from taking the last syllable from her actual name, “sun,” using the literal English meaning “sun,” and changing it to Solar.

Another explanation is that if you go up the scale using solfège (do, re, mi, etc.), “so” and “ra” are next to each other. If you combine these two syllables, you get the Korean pronunciation of “Solar.

Soompi

MAMAMOO-Solar.jpg

• Like 5

Brace yourselves for the most intimate episode so far :o even though it was cringe-worthy and awkward at the same time :P My Korean are not perfect so I didn't understand all their talk but from what I get.. I think this episode is my favourite for this couple so far.  Subs will be out in 12-14 hours.. can't wait till then :D

• Like 5

I can't describe the feels that I felt right now OTL they're giving so much feels today..............my stream keep lagging and endup at the last scenes where Eric sing to Solar in the pool and Solar smiles shyly while glancing at him.........................................and their parts is so short....;w; overloadness feels right now....ddongideul, letseu hugs <3 hahaha

• Like 4

@ryuseolnims

IKR! I also can't describe how i feels right now. Ddongie gave us so much feels today. So much awwness:wub: That's why i don't want to see their part to air first. But i seriously love today episode! The pool part is too romantic~♡♡♡

*lets hugs lovelies* 

• Like 4

oh dear..i missed watching it again.~~ since i'm away from home. i tend to messed up the timing. i hope the raw is coming out soon because i'm so so so so so cannot wait anymore to watch today's eppy.. :bawling:

• Like 2

@zurah90 true! I thought we will get to see their part at the last but unfortunately they're the first, and my streams still lagging at that time ;_____; even so, their parts still bring out lots of emotions. >w<  *huggies* Eric being so romantic toward Solar <3 
srsly, now I know why Solar being so shy at KCONNY before, & Eric acting otherwise hahahha :wub: yep, next week preview is the episode after they back from New York! will they talk about their meeting in NYC? :P 

@gandaako05 their parts already end, but you can watch their raw part @ kshowdaily later, maybe they will upload tonight!
 @kazuya85 awww its okay, you can try to search at Kshowdaily after this. I think they will upload the raw tonight bfr they put the engsub :) 

• Like 4

Awwwww how sad we can see Eric's wish come true, but Solar's wish is so sweet. She seems adores his voice. :wub: I really wonder will Solar go to give him a suprise visit when he make a comeback stage later? <3 

@zurah90 THANK YOU, CHINGU. YOU GIVE ME SO MUCH FEELS<3<3  THANK YOU! The next preview is so much LOL. I guess Solar asked him to wear that outfit/dress (?) HAHAHAHA next week preview is going to show Solar's real charm : EATING. xD

@coldcucumber hmm. maybe they will get their honeymoon later? But i really want them to be close first before they go to honeymoon, since honeymoon will be the memorable vacation as a newly wed couple (?) :) 

• Like 4

@ryuseolnims

Ddongie is one interesting couple. The facts they still have the awkwardness feels between them make them look more natural. What i love about them despite having it, they still can be comfortable with each other and they communicate while making eye contacts. Idk why but i just love to see when a couple communicate while looking at each other eyes. It feels sincere and secure. Also, the facts Eric gotten his ears redder in the pool... his shyness and reactions...gah! My shipper feels so much love. 

But i hate that there's many sweet parts been cut. The part where Solar felt sorry to see Eric's struggled while doing the exercise and Eric's confession of liking Yongsun ah. I always like it when Eric called Solar her that. ♡♡♡

---edit---

I'm just glad that i could share the happiness together. Hehehe ;) Oh yes~ i bet Eric loves Solar's charms when she eats. She would even express with her body. This girl is just like her name- she definitely brighten someone's day with her bright personality. I'm glad that at least Solar would be able to cheer up the tired Eric. Likewise Eric too for taking care of her and her well-being. I'm not regretting to watch WGM again because of them. This couple are full of love:heart: And yes hopefully they brought up the topic of them in KCON. Solar should have gave him the gift from a fan when she reached NY.

Like @coldcucumber, i like it too when Solar played Into You. Show how much she support her hubby even though they never show to public with their supportive gestures. We all know it happened behind the scenes. Thanks to scary Knetizens that they have to be aware and careful not to ruin each other image. They really care for each other. You can see how delighted Eric was when Solar played that song. His thankfulness reaction says it all! ;) 

• Like 4