Quantcast
Le_Sanguinea

[OFFICIAL THREAD] DDONGI COUPLE ~ (Eric Nam ❤ MAMAMOO Solar) LEGGO~!

10 Idols With Unique Stage Names And What They Signify

1. MAMAMOO’s Solar (real name Kim Yong Sun)

Supposedly, her stage name comes from taking the last syllable from her actual name, “sun,” using the literal English meaning “sun,” and changing it to Solar.

Another explanation is that if you go up the scale using solfège (do, re, mi, etc.), “so” and “ra” are next to each other. If you combine these two syllables, you get the Korean pronunciation of “Solar.

Soompi

MAMAMOO-Solar.jpg

• Like 5

Brace yourselves for the most intimate episode so far :o even though it was cringe-worthy and awkward at the same time :P My Korean are not perfect so I didn't understand all their talk but from what I get.. I think this episode is my favourite for this couple so far.  Subs will be out in 12-14 hours.. can't wait till then :D

• Like 5

Even though i didn't understand all the part, so far today episode filled with feelings~ all emotions put together! Aww♡ But their part went first... sigh! 

• Like 4

I can't describe the feels that I felt right now OTL they're giving so much feels today..............my stream keep lagging and endup at the last scenes where Eric sing to Solar in the pool and Solar smiles shyly while glancing at him.........................................and their parts is so short....;w; overloadness feels right now....ddongideul, letseu hugs <3 hahaha

• Like 4

@ryuseolnims

IKR! I also can't describe how i feels right now. Ddongie gave us so much feels today. So much awwness:wub: That's why i don't want to see their part to air first. But i seriously love today episode! The pool part is too romantic~♡♡♡

*lets hugs lovelies* 

• Like 4

The time have come! They do the mukbang show in next week preview! I believe that was shoot after kcon...right? 

• Like 3

oh dear..i missed watching it again.~~ since i'm away from home. i tend to messed up the timing. i hope the raw is coming out soon because i'm so so so so so cannot wait anymore to watch today's eppy.. :bawling:

• Like 2

Eric's wish was for Solar to drop formalities with him. Solar's wish was to hear him sing for her. The peak of having a singer husband~ I LOVE IT♡♡♡ 

• Like 5

@zurah90 true! I thought we will get to see their part at the last but unfortunately they're the first, and my streams still lagging at that time ;_____; even so, their parts still bring out lots of emotions. >w<  *huggies* Eric being so romantic toward Solar <3 
srsly, now I know why Solar being so shy at KCONNY before, & Eric acting otherwise hahahha :wub: yep, next week preview is the episode after they back from New York! will they talk about their meeting in NYC? :P 

@gandaako05 their parts already end, but you can watch their raw part @ kshowdaily later, maybe they will upload tonight!
 @kazuya85 awww its okay, you can try to search at Kshowdaily after this. I think they will upload the raw tonight bfr they put the engsub :) 

• Like 4

Other than the pool part, I really like it when Solar plays Eric's new song Into You. Today's ep is so sweet but I was wondering when will they have their honeymoon?? Hahaha

• Like 6

Awwwww how sad we can see Eric's wish come true, but Solar's wish is so sweet. She seems adores his voice. :wub: I really wonder will Solar go to give him a suprise visit when he make a comeback stage later? <3 

@zurah90 THANK YOU, CHINGU. YOU GIVE ME SO MUCH FEELS<3<3  THANK YOU! The next preview is so much LOL. I guess Solar asked him to wear that outfit/dress (?) HAHAHAHA next week preview is going to show Solar's real charm : EATING. xD

@coldcucumber hmm. maybe they will get their honeymoon later? But i really want them to be close first before they go to honeymoon, since honeymoon will be the memorable vacation as a newly wed couple (?) :) 

• Like 4

@ryuseolnims

Ddongie is one interesting couple. The facts they still have the awkwardness feels between them make them look more natural. What i love about them despite having it, they still can be comfortable with each other and they communicate while making eye contacts. Idk why but i just love to see when a couple communicate while looking at each other eyes. It feels sincere and secure. Also, the facts Eric gotten his ears redder in the pool... his shyness and reactions...gah! My shipper feels so much love. 

But i hate that there's many sweet parts been cut. The part where Solar felt sorry to see Eric's struggled while doing the exercise and Eric's confession of liking Yongsun ah. I always like it when Eric called Solar her that. ♡♡♡

---edit---

I'm just glad that i could share the happiness together. Hehehe ;) Oh yes~ i bet Eric loves Solar's charms when she eats. She would even express with her body. This girl is just like her name- she definitely brighten someone's day with her bright personality. I'm glad that at least Solar would be able to cheer up the tired Eric. Likewise Eric too for taking care of her and her well-being. I'm not regretting to watch WGM again because of them. This couple are full of love:heart: And yes hopefully they brought up the topic of them in KCON. Solar should have gave him the gift from a fan when she reached NY.

Like @coldcucumber, i like it too when Solar played Into You. Show how much she support her hubby even though they never show to public with their supportive gestures. We all know it happened behind the scenes. Thanks to scary Knetizens that they have to be aware and careful not to ruin each other image. They really care for each other. You can see how delighted Eric was when Solar played that song. His thankfulness reaction says it all! ;) 

• Like 4

lol the mukbang couple nextweek hahaha 

• Like 2

Eric Nam sshi... even Solar likes it when you styles your hair to the back! 

Girls, Solar helped us to convey that message already. Lol... is Solar in here too spying on us? 

Solar even killed us & Eric with her sexy abs... this girl is full of surprises! #bodygoals

• Like 3

Arhhhh!! Why they are so sweet and romantic?? I'm getting the goosebump..keke.. if i'm not mistaken, eric buy something for solar mom.. he started to take care of her mom too i see.. i was impressed when solar play into you.. It's shows that she do care about eric.. next week preview, i'm laughing hard when solar seem to stretch eric clothes..haha..the song eric choose to sing to solar has quite deep meaning..

PS: Jason Mraz, I Won't Give Up Lyrics

When I look into your eyes
It's like watching the night sky
Or a beautiful sunrise
Well, there's so much they hold
And just like them old stars
I see that you've come so far
To be right where you are
How old is your soul?

Well, I won't give up on us
Even if the skies get rough
I'm giving you all my love
I'm still looking up

And when you're needing your space
To do some navigating
I'll be here patiently waiting
To see what you find

'Cause even the stars they burn
Some even fall to the earth
We've got a lot to learn
God knows we're worth it
No, I won't give up

I don't wanna be someone who walks away so easily
I'm here to stay and make the difference that I can make
Our differences they do a lot to teach us how to use
The tools and gifts we got, yeah, we got a lot at stake
And in the end, you're still my friend at least we did intend
For us to work we didn't break, we didn't burn
We had to learn how to bend without the world caving in
I had to learn what I've got, and what I'm not, and who I am

I won't give up on us
I'm still looking up, I'm still looking up.

Well, I won't give up on us (no I'm not giving up)
God knows I'm tough enough (I am tough, I am loved)
We've got a lot to learn (we're alive, we are loved)
God knows we're worth it (and we're worth it)

I won't give up on us
I'm still looking up

• Like 3

Hey guys

Sorry not active lately, i miss this thread hahaha i'm still on vacation :)

But i just want to say I really like this episode, the feel and all just on point and this is why they need more alone time (though staff are there) but solar seems more comfortable with staff (ppl she knows) being around them more than in public eyes lol

Eric need to be like this and just hold her hand, but i think we wont get that in next week ep cos they're in public

Anyway, thanks sweeties for the updates :D

• Like 5