[OFFICIAL THREAD] DDONGI COUPLE ~ (Eric Nam ❤ MAMAMOO Solar) LEGGO~!

Le_Sanguinea

Let's bombarded this thread with lots of updates- articles version! Lol :P

I saw a comment that tickles my heart~ "Solar can't watch this MV!" KEKEKEKEKEKE *ROFL*

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/07/eric-nam-cant-help-himself-as-he-leans-in-for-a-smooch-in-more-teasers

Told you this girl gonna drawn us closer to her even more! Yeah i shed my tear of happiness for her. Yongsun ah~ you're always gonna be a darling singer/vocalist in my heart! ♡

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/07/solar-sings-in-my-dream-in-her-next-solo-release

• Like 5

@zurah90

I think he mentioned Eunji in an old interview.. I think it was 2014 or something, many things can change in a year and a half!
I will grumble a bit about people comments on our couple I'll put it on a spoiler so you can skip it if you want.

Spoiler

I've read a lot of criticism on our couple saying they're passive and therefore deducing that they're just friends and not befitting the format of the show and I can understand their point of view. Mostly people who watch this program want to see celebrities in that kind of fantasy world where they have perfect and lovely relationship! Those kind of viewers will undoubtedly be frustrated and upset about Dong couple because there weren't any "romantic" scenes they want to see. Personally I like our couple progress and episodes even though they aren't comfortable yet with touchy gestures which is frustrating a bit. The reason might be because of their busy schedule which doesn't make them see each other much.  the only concern of mine is that they'll end their segment before they're COMPLETELY comfortable with each other. Other couples might have spent longer time with each other which made them more daring and lovely. Eric needs to step up his game and be more bolder. Expecting something from a shy person or restraining yourself won't advance the relationship and will only lead to regrets. it was funny that his wish was only to drop formality which was disappointing to be honest but I'll hope that will open Solar's eyes a bit.

Ah and I forget something, All of our couple fans here are quite lovely always seeing the good in Dong couple and are a bit delusional sometimes LOL Nothing bad about them in our eyes :D I hope this forum keeps spreading the love. Thanks ;)

Dong couple.. Fighting!

• Like 8

@ouki

Thanks for sharing your view, dearie! :) I noted that interview was in 2014. I might said that but i didn't intend to make my lovely friends here to be offended. I'm sorry if i did. I agreed with you that things could change in nearly 2 years and that is why i stan so hard for Ddongie even though i tried not to overlimit my believes in them. I do came across lots of bad comments on our couple and whenever i see that, i have no will to response to it because there's no stop to their disliking but yeah, you have to deal this with your own interpretations. The latest episode of our Ddongie... if you know what i felt from the impact, you should get what i really meant. I just couldn't say it out loud. And also, just like you, i wish for our Ddongie forum to spread the love widely. ;) 

~~~~~

Bestie Amber & Eric joining the KCON LA, but on different date respectively. Hehehe...

http://www.soompi.com/2016/07/11/eric-nam-fxs-amber-join-kcon-la-lineup/

• Like 6

Eric's Insta update 160712

Feat Loco & Lyrics by Tablo?! How cool is that!!! :w00t: 

Eric updated his profile pic at FB and the comments there... oh gosh! People sometimes need to learn the meaning of separating his personal activity with the show he is doing. That same goes to Solar too! Hahaha :P 

• Like 4

I share the same sentiment as @ouki on what ppl expecting from this show and ddongie also on eric suppose to do to solar lol you put it better than me

But yeah we should not expect much, though I did say the same that I hope they not yet act like they're still in their 1st date when they're about to end their wedding :( it'll be such a waste experience, coz hey this show is like you get to "date" openly in public so why not enjoy it fully lol

Oh about eunji 

Spoiler

Most of the guys who joined wgm had/have a crush on her like jonghyun (cn blue), eric, jota lmao who wouldnt she's amazing ;)

Oh i cant wait for eric amber interaction 

• Like 6

Good morning, ddongiedul<3

Solar's emotion Part 3. <Like A Dream> really hit me hard. Her honey voice totally kill my soul, its kill more when I found the lyrics of the songs. Its such a tragic unrequited love story. Her MV too....the ways she smiles, laugh & not to forget, how she steal glances....its just her.... *sobbing at the corner* qwq
hahaha have you guys noticed when Solar put the flower ring on the male's finger? Its remind me of our couple wedding ceremony when she put on the wedding ring for Eric~ gahhhh its bring back the feels gosh. hahaha

m4crL89m.png?1
 1rB9ITum.png?1 8LS0lwhm.png?1 

I lowkey can't wait to see Solar & Eric's reaction toward each other's songs & MV. HAHAHAHA especially Solar. Gurl, your hubby kinda intimate on his new album's teaser. LOL well....if only we get to see their reaction.....heeheng~

here my opinion about our couple, i agree on my three chingu here @ouki@zurah90 & @LaBelle :) (idk how many times i have agree hahaha we all definitely soulmate shippers LOL)

Spoiler

I agree on the part where some people always complaining about our couple. I found out those randomly. I hate to admit sometimes I find myself affected by it. But, what can I do? I just merely a shipper who can' do anything but keep supporting them both endlessly. :') 
Like I said in my last post, our couple is a special case. Maybe not special for them, but for us, yes. They're precious two hearts that trying their best for each other. I'd admit that some people doesn't like their pace of relationship, since they're not showing much on how affectionate them both to each other. But they didn't realized how our couple have grown so much from the first episode untill the latest episode. I love it when Eric holding Solar's hand in the pool without knowing the reason why :wub: Idk about others but for me, its impact me much as their shipper. I know that there a lot more will come as they being together, let's hope our Ddongi couple for the best! Fighting!

How cool of us that we realized that we can't hoping much, but we all show our endless support for Eric and Solar. I always endup smiling when I read this forum posts because eveytime each of you posted something, there nothing else but adoring them both. *cough* How lucky Eric & Solar having us as their shippers isn't? *cough* LOL
Let's keep spreading love and positivity, ddongiedul! It's okay if we've wild imagination about our couple as long we know the limit! ;) Ddongi Couple & Ddongideuls figthing! <3 

- - - - -
@NamSeoYeon18 aw, thank you for liking my edit, i'm just a lowkey amateur in editing. tehehe. sure, don't worry to credit me tho, chingu. I did it because i want like to share with all of you in here, so no worry~ :) 

@gureentea woah- really? That's cool! Ohyeah! Hahaha tbh I'm still having a little menboong when I see his teasers especially his album cover lmao 

@zurah90 woah woah, chill. that's harsh dude. How did you stumble this person? OTL that's rude of him/her......gosh....

• Like 7

10 hours ago, ouki said:

Hide contents

I've read a lot of criticism on our couple saying they're passive and therefore deducing that they're just friends and not befitting the format of the show and I can understand their point of view. Mostly people who watch this program want to see celebrities in that kind of fantasy world where they have perfect and lovely relationship! Those kind of viewers will undoubtedly be frustrated and upset about Dong couple because there weren't any "romantic" scenes they want to see. Personally I like our couple progress and episodes even though they aren't comfortable yet with touchy gestures which is frustrating a bit. The reason might be because of their busy schedule which doesn't make them see each other much.  the only concern of mine is that they'll end their segment before they're COMPLETELY comfortable with each other. Other couples might have spent longer time with each other which made them more daring and lovely. Eric needs to step up his game and be more bolder. Expecting something from a shy person or restraining yourself won't advance the relationship and will only lead to regrets. it was funny that his wish was only to drop formality which was disappointing to be honest but I'll hope that will open Solar's eyes a bit.

Ah and I forget something, All of our couple fans here are quite lovely always seeing the good in Dong couple and are a bit delusional sometimes LOL Nothing bad about them in our eyes :D I hope this forum keeps spreading the love. Thanks ;)

Dong couple.. Fighting!

agree with you.. his wish is kinda disappointing but because of that, on solar's interview she said he want that as a wish and not just ask her to drop formality.. she realize she was treating him from a certain distance and make her feel some things were stumbling down inside her, so its kind of worth it i think.. we still have a long way to goo, i keep believe in our lovely couple :) 

• Like 5

@ryuseolnims

My english is quite limited~lol :sweatingbullets: That's why i love to read everyone open minded and peaceful posts of our couple. Of course i love your thoughts too, chingu. ;) We do really want to see both of them reacts to each other MVs!!! Hahaha that's gonna be epic! Our Solar went for her innocent love concept she dreamt off while her hubby appeal to have a sexy vibe to his romance. Well, the concepts suited them, nope? Well~ for as long they successfully conveyed their messages through their songs, it's already satisfies for me. :)  I love your opinion, dearie~ it's what i have always wanted to say. So true! Both Eric & Solar are so lucky to receives "royalty" fan supports here and we are lucky too for rooting the unique couple! :wub: Soulmate shippers~ here we go! HWAITING!!!:blush:

Oh that! I stumbled it when i read comments at FB of soompi article of both Amber & Eric joining the KCON LA line up. Yeah~ it was so rude that i checked it out the link to her twitter and screencapped that... just wth was she thinking? I became concerned for a minute, after what had happened to a singer been shot and died at her concert. Such a poor young soul. Why would anyone hurt someone they didn't know of? Nowadays people are becoming more ruthless and cruel. Hate this:expressionless:

• Like 5

Hi guys regarding popularity i think eric nam solar team up are getting much love from korean fans if youre goin to monitor their videos in naver tv and mbc they have atleast got the most view on mbc fb...those who are complaining in youtube channel are mostly international fans and doesnt even know and research about them..

Dk u also notice they are getting alit of interview asking how do they think of each other...

• Like 8

42 minutes ago, gandaako05 said:

Hi guys regarding popularity i think eric nam solar team up are getting much love from korean fans if youre goin to monitor their videos in naver tv and mbc they have atleast got the most view on mbc fb...those who are complaining in youtube channel are mostly international fans and doesnt even know and research about them..

Dk u also notice they are getting alit of interview asking how do they think of each other...

you made my day mate :) thanks for sharing this important information! i see it too, because i watch them from online source too

• Like 5

@gandaako05

Yup we knew that, that's why we don't bother much about others complaining/dislike our couple. They have been receiving lots of loves nowadays~not only in WGM but also their individual activities. The peak of their popularity got them asked about each other and of course we love to see more of that! Aren't they cute? Love seeing their reactions whenever their names got mentioned to them respectively. For Solar side, we got another extra 3 reactions from the dongsaengs... hehehe :D 

~~~~~~

Was bored. Found this quite hilarious! :P Just for entertain purposes only! ;) 

Eric with long hair... *ROFL*

0pCoMCu.jpg

Oh and this... isn't Eric's half face resemblance to Solar? IDK about the rest of you, but that's just how i saw it. Nope, i'm not in delulu mode right now. Hehehe:rolleyes:

poNIMTH.jpg

• Like 6

[Summer NAM Photo 3 - 여름날의 남자친구 ]
열대 과일 같이 상큼한 모습의 여름남친 사진 공개!
‪#‎에릭남‬ ‪#‎ERICNAM‬ ‪#‎7월15일‬ ‪#‎못참겠어‬
‪#‎SummerNAM‬ ‪#‎썸남‬ ‪#‎취향저격여름남친‬
‪#‎1바캉스1에릭남‬ ‪#‎노란가디건_박제해주세요‬

Cr 에릭남 ERIC NAM NEWS

13626601_10205226463300320_898567518727613669112_10205226463340321_5040875227051

• Like 6