Quantcast
Le_Sanguinea

[OFFICIAL THREAD] DDONGI COUPLE ~ (Eric Nam ❤ MAMAMOO Solar) LEGGO~!

@zurah90 yeah 100% agree with you, eric will always the one who initiate first..and just like WGM MC said, he is worth to be son in law.. and as we know eric is in a rush to meet his mother in law lol , wish the best for them :)  

• Like 4

Just like his title, i #Can'tHelpMyself too!

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/07/eric-nam-says-he-cant-help-myself-in-his-newest-teaser

Let me put this in my sentence.

#InMyDream, I #Can'tHelpMyself to not #MeltMyHeart with both Eric and Solar. My expressions goes #UmOhAhYeah whenever i watch them.:wub:

#You'reTheBest WGM couple i've ever watch, Eric and Solar! ;) 

• Like 6

Eric Nam Snapchat Update 

Looks Like He's filming WGM the white Mic is there

c1e8071b62826cb038bd5bceb1ea9a3c.jpgfcaf84836fdedb13fb3e450736ed6cbf.jpgf49fe6979c956b3a4bfa899887963875.jpga39f0aa9eec3ba2fe95611defc317ef6.jpg93150d153a60bc0ed6d403e61f5c0400.jpg5f855aea56251c891d6245c3bbd6f8ff.jpg

• Like 7

Brace your little heart girls...

The official behind the scenes teaser photos for Eric's Can't Help Myself MV...

http://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=420&aid=0000003068

Thanks @NamSeoYeon18... i low-key thought i saw Solar's leg when he posted that food pic...hahaha :P 

---EDIT---

Spoiler

Idk if you watched 33_couple (Double J_ Jota&JinKyung)... JinKyung reacted to Jota's skinships to the actress in the MV with full of jealousy. 

I low key hoping for Solar to react to Eric's MV... it's gonna be fun to watch her unpredictable expression! Gosh...hahaha :P 

• Like 6

1 hour ago, zurah90 said:

Hide contents

Idk if you watched 33_couple (Double J_ Jota&JinKyung)... JinKyung reacted to Jota's skinships to the actress in the MV with full of jealousy. 

I low key hoping for Solar to react to Eric's MV... it's gonna be fun to watch her unpredictable expression! Gosh...hahaha :P 

omg thats gonna be daebak! 

• Like 3

Our cheerful Yongsunnie~ ;) 

---Edit---

Our cutie oppa Eric Nam appeared as a guest on a comedy show, Comedy Big League... i really didn't expect this to happen tho! 

• Like 5

Can't wait for this...

Solar's emotion song will be release by tomorrow midnight. Along with VROMANCE's debut MV! 

2016 is definitely my year of happiness! ^_^

• Like 4

1 hour ago, zurah90 said:

Our cheerful Yongsunnie~ ;) 

---Edit---

Our cutie oppa Eric Nam appeared as a guest on a comedy show, Comedy Big League... i really didn't expect this to happen tho! 

He screamed "SOLAR-SSI" and was given this vitamin "solar-C" omg hahaha

Spoiler

Vitamin%20Candy%20_Solar_C%20Tablet__3.j

• Like 4

Many good points here about ddongie couple interaction in and out of wgm :)

Also tbh if eric really tried to kinda put a will on holding her hands she wont refuse, maybe at 1st yes but she will get used to it

Like in that latest ep, remember after they play a bit with the dogs eric put his arm around her shoulder she no longer felt awkward for that gesture unlike in their 2nd or 3rd date where she laugh it off and step away abit and when eric made a joke bout spent money on the hotel, solar touched his arm, it's not that she oppose for skinship but she only shy over intimate or showing lovey dovey gesture with a guy in front of public eyes, that's why she's more comfortable when there were only the staffs or them alone (with installed cams), eric could actually took advantage of that but like been said he respect her much to go full force lol

• Like 7

Just #Can'tHelpMyself waiting for this... D-4.

http://www.soompi.com/2016/07/11/eric-nam-drops-teaser-images-comeback-cant-help/

@gureentea

That was one awesome pun, right? Anyway dearie, would you mind not to quote the image and vids? Thanks. ;) We just need to follow some basic rules here, just to stay safe.:D 

• Like 6

Omg! I literally screamed out my lung when there's a V live from MAMAMOO- Solar!!! 

I can't hear her voice at first but it's cute how she kept asking whether we could hear her or not. Basically she talks about her part 3 song, #InMyDream. Introduced how the song is like and she gave a little snippet of the song too! I'm confident that all of you gonna fall for her dreamy and soothing voice. I'm loving it already!♡♡♡ Someone asked in a comment whether the MV contain kissing scene~ hahaha. Then she cheered on her juniors, VROMANCE and asked to give them lots of love. Ahh~ Yongsunnie is too lovable! There's like her event or something where the winner could receive the book and a stone with her signature on it... i might be wrong on this. Her laughs, smiles and her reactions melt me even more! Aww~♡ Her reactions when she seem to pause for a little when she heard somebody came in the room~ that was a priceless one coz she had big eyes on her and she stood for a bit of seconds, like a doll! She was so lovable till her last greeting~ waving... ahh~ Yongsunnie is too adorable!

Oh~ do i overreact too much? Sorry! Coz i really #Can'tHelpMyself and drawn into Solar. Hahaha... :P I wanna meet both Eric & Solar #InMyDream , can't i? It was such a golden opportunity since it's rare for a member to do V live since it's a group account. 

• Like 6

for those didnt watch solar's v-live app here

※ 앞부분 소리가 작습니다 이어폰 끼고 보세요 ※ 솔라감성 part.3 '꿈에' 발매직전이야기~ 우리 솔라는요 이렇게 마음이 착해요.. 음원순위 물론 성적이 좋으면 좋겠지만 그런거 때문에 노래하는 가수가 아닙니다ㅠㅠ♥ 진짜 노래해줘서 고맙고 마마무라서 고마워♥

Posted by 마마무 놓지않을게 on Monday, July 11, 2016

• Like 2

Let's bombarded this thread with lots of updates- articles version! Lol :P

I saw a comment that tickles my heart~ "Solar can't watch this MV!" KEKEKEKEKEKE *ROFL*

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/07/eric-nam-cant-help-himself-as-he-leans-in-for-a-smooch-in-more-teasers

Told you this girl gonna drawn us closer to her even more! Yeah i shed my tear of happiness for her. Yongsun ah~ you're always gonna be a darling singer/vocalist in my heart! ♡

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/07/solar-sings-in-my-dream-in-her-next-solo-release

• Like 5

[LINEUP] Amber & Eric Nam are the newest additions to the #KCON16LA Lineup! Are you ready to play with them?

13614990_1270857516278808_65244621990213

• Like 5

@zurah90

I think he mentioned Eunji in an old interview.. I think it was 2014 or something, many things can change in a year and a half!
I will grumble a bit about people comments on our couple I'll put it on a spoiler so you can skip it if you want.

Spoiler

I've read a lot of criticism on our couple saying they're passive and therefore deducing that they're just friends and not befitting the format of the show and I can understand their point of view. Mostly people who watch this program want to see celebrities in that kind of fantasy world where they have perfect and lovely relationship! Those kind of viewers will undoubtedly be frustrated and upset about Dong couple because there weren't any "romantic" scenes they want to see. Personally I like our couple progress and episodes even though they aren't comfortable yet with touchy gestures which is frustrating a bit. The reason might be because of their busy schedule which doesn't make them see each other much.  the only concern of mine is that they'll end their segment before they're COMPLETELY comfortable with each other. Other couples might have spent longer time with each other which made them more daring and lovely. Eric needs to step up his game and be more bolder. Expecting something from a shy person or restraining yourself won't advance the relationship and will only lead to regrets. it was funny that his wish was only to drop formality which was disappointing to be honest but I'll hope that will open Solar's eyes a bit.

Ah and I forget something, All of our couple fans here are quite lovely always seeing the good in Dong couple and are a bit delusional sometimes LOL Nothing bad about them in our eyes :D I hope this forum keeps spreading the love. Thanks ;)

Dong couple.. Fighting!

• Like 8

@ouki

Thanks for sharing your view, dearie! :) I noted that interview was in 2014. I might said that but i didn't intend to make my lovely friends here to be offended. I'm sorry if i did. I agreed with you that things could change in nearly 2 years and that is why i stan so hard for Ddongie even though i tried not to overlimit my believes in them. I do came across lots of bad comments on our couple and whenever i see that, i have no will to response to it because there's no stop to their disliking but yeah, you have to deal this with your own interpretations. The latest episode of our Ddongie... if you know what i felt from the impact, you should get what i really meant. I just couldn't say it out loud. And also, just like you, i wish for our Ddongie forum to spread the love widely. ;) 

~~~~~

Bestie Amber & Eric joining the KCON LA, but on different date respectively. Hehehe...

http://www.soompi.com/2016/07/11/eric-nam-fxs-amber-join-kcon-la-lineup/

• Like 6