Quantcast
Le_Sanguinea

[OFFICIAL THREAD] DDONGI COUPLE ~ (Eric Nam ❤ MAMAMOO Solar) LEGGO~!

Solar running her hands through Eric's hair squeeeeeasjkladsfh;ashkl :wub:. And her looking at him so directly and not dropping her eyes or looking away. :wub: And thank you Solar for saying Eric's hair looks better off his forehead (I assume that's what she was saying :p). I eagerly await the subs tomorrow. :D

• Like 6

Solar Unnie Stiting On Lotus Festival

Hope for solar fast recovery.... She needs to do wgm, showtime, concert, events, cf...
13592651_10205211259560236_3591377970627
  • Like 5

Episode 14 gave us lots of feels and this by far the sweetest episode! :heart:

Favorite scenes.

• Eric non-stop compliments of Solar's fitness and seem proud in whatever she did. He kept asking her how come she can be this good? I envy of her too, oppa! 
  • His reaction when Solar changed into swimwear outfit during the exercise and also when she did the "fashion" show. Also when Solar bun up her hair. Honestly, she looks pretty and neat with that hairstyle. This couple are the best at giving such genuine reactions. ;) 
  • So finally we got to see the cutie puppies family fully from Eric's snapchat! Aww~ too cute! No wonder he wanted to bring it home. 
  • Solar seem to miss her step and Eric happened to see that and so his natural manner hands at it again. Thank you oppa for your care! 
  • Even though paddleboard yoga was too difficult for Eric to get hang of it, Solar didn't stop giving him encouragement. Lol... so they seem to discuss that sport activity gonna be the first and last? 
  • Jamming in the car time! I especially love it when Solar played "Into You". I didn't expect too for her to choose that song! Eric seem quite surprised at first but was also delighted by her sense of thought. Shows that both of them did support each other off screen. They never show it through their SNS as they need to be wary of their fans and take care of each other personal interactions. They are such #friendshipgoals too! During their dorky danced off to BOA's Atlantic Princess, the energetic Solar comfortably spread her hand across Eric's chest...that was such an epic scene that i couldn't stop laughing.
  • Eric's thoughtful fruit gifts for Solar's mother. Aww~♡♡♡ 
  • So their special gift they received is the resort? They really hold special memories there.
  • Eric insisted for Solar to dive in the pool but Solar didn't because of her make up and didn't want him to see her bare face. He even came close to her to "help" clear off her makeup face. Why Solar? Your bare face is pretty too! 
  • Eric initiates skinship by making his move. Well done, oppa! You have to take the lead in that area in order for her to follow suit! 
  • For Solar to be naturally styling and ran through her hands through Eric's hair... oh gosh! This girl makes my heart fluttering~ that atmosphere melts me.
  • Eric expression of being shy is quite rare but when he did, he look cute!
  • Solar getting comfortable with Eric! She did touched his arm! And especially eye contacts! She always avoided most of the time but in this episode, there's so much of exchanging of glances between them.
  • They are both taken aback by each other wishes but still they did it! Solar's wish is kind of sweet especially she noticed that the surrounding around them seem serene and therefore asked Eric to sing a song just for her. The sudden song (I Won't Give Up by Jason Mraz) that Eric chose to sing for her, even if he forgets the lyric, the song itself have deep meaning in it. Thanks to @cnsdlover49 for posting up the lyric here. And to top it off, Solar got into her mood when he sang it to her and presented him the sweetest smile ever while glancing at him. Their romance vibes are jjang! :wub:

For next week episode, i know it's gonna be a hilarious one! Just look at the amount Solar makes Eric laugh! 

Another #friendshipgoals point of them: Just like her name, Solar helps to brighten up people's day with her bright personality charms. Likewise, Eric really took great care of her well-being. Despite being tired from their individual activities off screen, i like how they could enjoy each other's company. 

This couple is full of love! :heart: They really have amazing chemistry! ;) 

• Like 8

Our Ddongie articles: :wub:

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/07/mamamoos-solar-surprises-eric-nam-with-her-swimming-suit-on-we-got-married

http://www.soompi.com/2016/07/09/watch-eric-nam-solar-go-romantic-nighttime-swim-got-married/ 

Off topic:

Spoiler

Full vid By HOLIC. Ouch~ miss our hyper Solar. But MAMAMOO never disappoint me. Love their interactions with their leader unnie onstage! ♡♡♡
MBC Love Concert(?)

This kid leader Sowon asked the unnie leader Solar about her "marriage" in ep 2 preview... lol :P 

• Like 4

The subs is out and I have to admit.. I almost cried when Solar commented on Eric's wish.
I think she was right I felt it last episode.. Eric seems frustrated at their pace and wanted more but didn't know what to do since he didn't want to pressure her. You can see Solar feeling sorry and tearing up a bit.. Eric was just awkward the whole time :P I want them to continue for 2 years at least but I know that's impossible :( Next episode will be fun to watch I can't wait already.

• Like 6

Can't believe i actually cried on that scene @ouki talked about. I've always knew that Eric wanted Solar to be comfortable around him. It is his nature to initiates first in order not to pressure Solar since he understands her and respect her. In the other hand, i can't blame Solar. She's being herself but also it's good that she's making efforts to be closer with Eric in her own comfort way. Glad that she realized it when Eric told her his wish. He could have asked her but he's been waiting for a right moment to use his opportunity. And that really hit her very hard. When she said out her thought about it, you can see she really meant it and at the same time felt sorry for not realizing it sooner due to her shy personality. It's just how thankful she was for Eric to still be able to accept her. 

She spoke casually as he wanted but he felt weird. Lol. :P Why? Do you feel something different, oppa? 

When Eric insisted her to dive in to challenge to see who can breathe the longest under water, i knew he meant to see her bare face. It shows how much he was already comfortable with her. As expected, Solar is not the one to give in immediately. She wanted to swim badly but she had to hold in just for her makeup. I just wish one day she could show her bare face to Eric. Tbh, i finds her makeup at the swimming pool was a bit thicker than she usually wears. She applied it double...lol

• Like 5

@NamSeoYeon18

Thanks! He sport a boy-next-door looks! ;) This cute oppa... *melts*

Anyway, i find it hilarious when the panelist members being too hopeful for Eric's wish and they got upset when his wish was not what they expected. Lol

• Like 5

Good evening, ddongideul<3

I've to admitted that this episode actually taught me as a ddongi shipper that tolerance & respect also a source of love (?). I mean, our couple isn't acting lovey dovey or being cheesy toward each other. Just by being respect & patiently wait for their other half to be able accept them as their partner and act comfortably around her/him, is enough for us to see that they both is actually sharing the same feeling. Their eyes, facial expressions & actions shows that they starting to accept the fact they're care for each other. I love the way Solar's eyes & her smiles show how grateful she have someone like Eric being her husband, even tho i know the fact that she actually still awkward and cautious in everytime around Eric, her eyes & her actions show otherwise. Its show that she starting growing fond to Eric, as a prove she always endup glancing and give Eric a fond look whenever he doesn't notice. While Eric, I have no words since his manners always on top. I'm touched when he said his wish, its really sweet yet touching cause we know that Eric is waiting for the right moment for his wife to adress him comfortably (while the panelists being upset after they hear his wish LOL) Just like what @zurah90 & @ouki chingu said ♡  
I can't deny that this episode kinda touchy-emotional a bit when the scene where they open-up & reveal their wish for each other is just gahhhhh....too much feels~ i felt like a mom watching our Ddongi Couple.
*I gotta admit that sometimes (mostly maybe LOL) i find that Eric & Solar acting like a arranged marriage couple who just found love after marriage (?) hahaha ignore my delulu mind, sometimes this two bring too much feels in me ;__;

Anyway, guys! I thought that today is Eric ♡ Solar's 100th days? Isn't? *throws confetti & fluffy love toward Yoondonggi & Yongddongi*♡♡♡  I hope you both will find time to be closer ~ we, your shippers will always support and wait for you both patiently♡
Thank you, Eric for your patient and undertsanding toward your adorkable wifey, Yongsun! 
Thank you, Solar for trying to your best to be the best wife for your hubby, Yoondo! 
Eric Nam Yoondo♡Solar Kim Yongsun, may your marriage life will be full of happiness & stay charming to each other! stay together you two~ ;) ♡

P.s : Since I once said that I'm on the mood for editing, so I made this for our couple's 100th days~ ^_^
P.s.s: Sorry if its doesn't look good >_<  this edit just to feed my delulu mind who thought them taking selca while celebrating their 100th days together! 

Spoiler

ZzR05Tv.png

• Like 7

@ryuseolnims i love your edit im gonna post this to my ddongi thread too i will credits lol and gonna save this for dp purposes haha

• Like 2

My favorite in this episode is Lee Geon and his reactions. He was a guest panelist but I think he should be a fixed one. I really loved his reaction for the wishes. :D The wishes were weak...but cute ones. And one more thing. That yoga in the stormy sea.......well....insane? I don't know, it just looked stupid.

• Like 4

English subs-Presscon

Cr Mamamoo Trans x GFUnited

• Like 6

Another episode was up! I can't stop squealing again while watching this recent episode :lol:

My favorite scenes were holding hands skinship and Solar fixing Eric's wet hair look :wub: I also want to commend Eric for remembering Solar's mother by sending her some "orange(?)". 

I also remember I posted here my question whether Solar is speaking in informal or formal Korean language and nobody answered :sweatingbullets: Now my question has been answered!!! Haha! I also felt bad when Eric has to use his wish coupon just to ease up Solar. Anyways, I hope she can stick to her word. 

• Like 6

lol sowon was dream to be in wgm and thats why she ask solar xD 

• Like 5

You know i really like it when Solar laughs like this she looks the prettiest SHE LOOKS LIKE A KITTEN SO CUTE

Eric is right about her being the prettiest when she laughs

Spoiler

ijuKOmg.jpgpyKX1Kn.jpg9krE2mD.jpg

• Like 8

sorry if this vid already been posted, but i can't help my self, that vid on KCON NY 30 June, you can see at minute 2:13 and at the ending, their interaction!! lol, of course ailee help her friend eric to find some opportunity to be with his wifee lol and the crowd go crazy at the ending scene.. big applause to ailee and mamamo member! but is solar like put a distance? or she is just shy? i dont quite sure.. i can't wait too see next week eps, hope they can get more closer and be real...just like solar realize how eric's wish on the last wgm eps..it makes her feel bad :') happy shipping!

credit to the video owner

• Like 6

Hai all, i am an old viewer of wgm. I watched it since its first airing. Like somebody else mentioned it here, to have the couples interacted outside shoot of wgm is almost impossible. So i really commend Eric for giving it a shot and then reciprocated also by Solar. As shy as she is, seing her gave him the hand wave then a punch was a very brave moves. So i salute her as well. People seing this as a mere show so perhaps some prefer different pace and different approachment, but i am glad they take their pace and progress as the way they really are. Because it proves that this is more than just a show for them. Eric i believe liked her way before WGM and since he was once the panelist whom gave comment in the sofa, he might has the closeness with the production team so he could deliberately saying whom he wants to be paired with. Solar i believe touched by how Eric understand and accepting her, she might not have the grand gestures but here and there u could see how she actually comfortable being around Eric. She touched Eric's arm since their third meeting, coming from a girl who is very uncomfortable with skinship to men thats a big deal. What i love about their relationship is how much trust Solar gave to Eric and how much respect he gave to her. That is more than just holding hands i believe. 

Korean entertainment industry is quite harsh, being a girl group leader is not easy and we all know Eric's journey. So i think they both understand each other hardship and concern and that is showed each time they met, they tried to ease each other by having fun to the max and enjoy the time together. And i think thay have very deep conversation as well, most might not and will not broadcasted i believe because the PD might want to picture them as fun loving couple. Well let us just see. About the pace and the skinship? We all can trust Eric, he knows exactly what he needs to do. Solar? Solar will do and follow what Eric asked, and Eric knows that but since he respect her so much he wont behave so recklessly. 

Enjoy the show while it last friends. Just watch the progress and the interaction, thats the beauty of watching WGM. From total strangers to at least being a friend. Even in real world that so difficult to have isnt it?

• Like 8

@autumnleaves19_stv yeahh i could feel it too, eric is the one who initiate because he already fall for her even before WGM hope things go well for them :) oh and one thing, seeing these two remind me of adam couple..

• Like 3

Hello & Welcome to both @sight_stv & @autumnleaves19_stv:) 

I agreed it was a very rare sight for WGM couples to have off screen interactions. We have to thank KCON too for inviting them as their performers. Even if Eric and Solar have little interactions, i like it how they still don't avoid each other. Solar is just shy and she's not avoiding Eric, of course. Thanks to Eric for making his initiates first just so Solar could took his lead bravely.

I agreed with @autumnleaves19_stv post. Except for...

Spoiler

Fact:

Originally, Eric picked APINK's EunJi as a WGM partner he would like to be with. 

I can't say much about WGM but i would like to wish the best for our Ddongie couple. Let us just enjoy their journey. :) 

~~~~~~~~~~

Eric's Insta Update 160711

He looks HOT in red! 

MAMAMOO Upcoming schedules...

Spoiler

I believe Solar still shoots WGM with her current conditions. Wish for her injury to subside quickly. It must have been uncomfortable and frustrated for her to move around feeling as if there's something stuck on her leg. Ugh i hate that feeling!

I just can't wait to hear Solar and Eric's voice anymore! 

I watched MAMAMOO×GFRIEND presscon and i LOL-ed when that male reporter from MYDAILY(?) questioned Solar to compare WGM and SHOWTIME. I find it absurd...hahaha :P For goodness sake, these two reality shows are totally incomparable. Gah! That reporter need to study his sense and knowledge before comprehend the question. I'm sorry but he sounds so dumb! 

• Like 5