[OFFICIAL THREAD] DDONGI COUPLE ~ (Eric Nam ❤ MAMAMOO Solar) LEGGO~!

Le_Sanguinea

sorry if this vid already been posted, but i can't help my self, that vid on KCON NY 30 June, you can see at minute 2:13 and at the ending, their interaction!! lol, of course ailee help her friend eric to find some opportunity to be with his wifee lol and the crowd go crazy at the ending scene.. big applause to ailee and mamamo member! but is solar like put a distance? or she is just shy? i dont quite sure.. i can't wait too see next week eps, hope they can get more closer and be real...just like solar realize how eric's wish on the last wgm eps..it makes her feel bad :') happy shipping!

credit to the video owner

• Like 6

Hai all, i am an old viewer of wgm. I watched it since its first airing. Like somebody else mentioned it here, to have the couples interacted outside shoot of wgm is almost impossible. So i really commend Eric for giving it a shot and then reciprocated also by Solar. As shy as she is, seing her gave him the hand wave then a punch was a very brave moves. So i salute her as well. People seing this as a mere show so perhaps some prefer different pace and different approachment, but i am glad they take their pace and progress as the way they really are. Because it proves that this is more than just a show for them. Eric i believe liked her way before WGM and since he was once the panelist whom gave comment in the sofa, he might has the closeness with the production team so he could deliberately saying whom he wants to be paired with. Solar i believe touched by how Eric understand and accepting her, she might not have the grand gestures but here and there u could see how she actually comfortable being around Eric. She touched Eric's arm since their third meeting, coming from a girl who is very uncomfortable with skinship to men thats a big deal. What i love about their relationship is how much trust Solar gave to Eric and how much respect he gave to her. That is more than just holding hands i believe. 

Korean entertainment industry is quite harsh, being a girl group leader is not easy and we all know Eric's journey. So i think they both understand each other hardship and concern and that is showed each time they met, they tried to ease each other by having fun to the max and enjoy the time together. And i think thay have very deep conversation as well, most might not and will not broadcasted i believe because the PD might want to picture them as fun loving couple. Well let us just see. About the pace and the skinship? We all can trust Eric, he knows exactly what he needs to do. Solar? Solar will do and follow what Eric asked, and Eric knows that but since he respect her so much he wont behave so recklessly. 

Enjoy the show while it last friends. Just watch the progress and the interaction, thats the beauty of watching WGM. From total strangers to at least being a friend. Even in real world that so difficult to have isnt it?

• Like 8

Hello & Welcome to both @sight_stv & @autumnleaves19_stv:) 

I agreed it was a very rare sight for WGM couples to have off screen interactions. We have to thank KCON too for inviting them as their performers. Even if Eric and Solar have little interactions, i like it how they still don't avoid each other. Solar is just shy and she's not avoiding Eric, of course. Thanks to Eric for making his initiates first just so Solar could took his lead bravely.

I agreed with @autumnleaves19_stv post. Except for...

Spoiler

Fact:

Originally, Eric picked APINK's EunJi as a WGM partner he would like to be with. 

I can't say much about WGM but i would like to wish the best for our Ddongie couple. Let us just enjoy their journey. :) 

~~~~~~~~~~

Eric's Insta Update 160711

He looks HOT in red! 

MAMAMOO Upcoming schedules...

Spoiler

I believe Solar still shoots WGM with her current conditions. Wish for her injury to subside quickly. It must have been uncomfortable and frustrated for her to move around feeling as if there's something stuck on her leg. Ugh i hate that feeling!

I just can't wait to hear Solar and Eric's voice anymore! 

I watched MAMAMOO×GFRIEND presscon and i LOL-ed when that male reporter from MYDAILY(?) questioned Solar to compare WGM and SHOWTIME. I find it absurd...hahaha :P For goodness sake, these two reality shows are totally incomparable. Gah! That reporter need to study his sense and knowledge before comprehend the question. I'm sorry but he sounds so dumb! 

• Like 5

Just like his title, i #Can'tHelpMyself too!

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/07/eric-nam-says-he-cant-help-myself-in-his-newest-teaser

Let me put this in my sentence.

#InMyDream, I #Can'tHelpMyself to not #MeltMyHeart with both Eric and Solar. My expressions goes #UmOhAhYeah whenever i watch them.:wub:

#You'reTheBest WGM couple i've ever watch, Eric and Solar! ;) 

• Like 6

Brace your little heart girls...

The official behind the scenes teaser photos for Eric's Can't Help Myself MV...

http://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=420&aid=0000003068

Thanks @NamSeoYeon18... i low-key thought i saw Solar's leg when he posted that food pic...hahaha :P 

---EDIT---

Spoiler

Idk if you watched 33_couple (Double J_ Jota&JinKyung)... JinKyung reacted to Jota's skinships to the actress in the MV with full of jealousy. 

I low key hoping for Solar to react to Eric's MV... it's gonna be fun to watch her unpredictable expression! Gosh...hahaha :P 

• Like 6

1 hour ago, zurah90 said:

Hide contents

Idk if you watched 33_couple (Double J_ Jota&JinKyung)... JinKyung reacted to Jota's skinships to the actress in the MV with full of jealousy. 

I low key hoping for Solar to react to Eric's MV... it's gonna be fun to watch her unpredictable expression! Gosh...hahaha :P 

omg thats gonna be daebak! 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, zurah90 said:

Our cheerful Yongsunnie~ ;) 

---Edit---

Our cutie oppa Eric Nam appeared as a guest on a comedy show, Comedy Big League... i really didn't expect this to happen tho! 

He screamed "SOLAR-SSI" and was given this vitamin "solar-C" omg hahaha

Spoiler

Vitamin%20Candy%20_Solar_C%20Tablet__3.j

• Like 4

Many good points here about ddongie couple interaction in and out of wgm :)

Also tbh if eric really tried to kinda put a will on holding her hands she wont refuse, maybe at 1st yes but she will get used to it

Like in that latest ep, remember after they play a bit with the dogs eric put his arm around her shoulder she no longer felt awkward for that gesture unlike in their 2nd or 3rd date where she laugh it off and step away abit and when eric made a joke bout spent money on the hotel, solar touched his arm, it's not that she oppose for skinship but she only shy over intimate or showing lovey dovey gesture with a guy in front of public eyes, that's why she's more comfortable when there were only the staffs or them alone (with installed cams), eric could actually took advantage of that but like been said he respect her much to go full force lol

• Like 7

Omg! I literally screamed out my lung when there's a V live from MAMAMOO- Solar!!! 

I can't hear her voice at first but it's cute how she kept asking whether we could hear her or not. Basically she talks about her part 3 song, #InMyDream. Introduced how the song is like and she gave a little snippet of the song too! I'm confident that all of you gonna fall for her dreamy and soothing voice. I'm loving it already!♡♡♡ Someone asked in a comment whether the MV contain kissing scene~ hahaha. Then she cheered on her juniors, VROMANCE and asked to give them lots of love. Ahh~ Yongsunnie is too lovable! There's like her event or something where the winner could receive the book and a stone with her signature on it... i might be wrong on this. Her laughs, smiles and her reactions melt me even more! Aww~♡ Her reactions when she seem to pause for a little when she heard somebody came in the room~ that was a priceless one coz she had big eyes on her and she stood for a bit of seconds, like a doll! She was so lovable till her last greeting~ waving... ahh~ Yongsunnie is too adorable!

Oh~ do i overreact too much? Sorry! Coz i really #Can'tHelpMyself and drawn into Solar. Hahaha... :P I wanna meet both Eric & Solar #InMyDream , can't i? It was such a golden opportunity since it's rare for a member to do V live since it's a group account. 

• Like 6

for those didnt watch solar's v-live app here

※ 앞부분 소리가 작습니다 이어폰 끼고 보세요 ※ 솔라감성 part.3 '꿈에' 발매직전이야기~ 우리 솔라는요 이렇게 마음이 착해요.. 음원순위 물론 성적이 좋으면 좋겠지만 그런거 때문에 노래하는 가수가 아닙니다ㅠㅠ♥ 진짜 노래해줘서 고맙고 마마무라서 고마워♥

Posted by 마마무 놓지않을게 on Monday, July 11, 2016

• Like 2