[OFFICIAL THREAD] DDONGI COUPLE ~ (Eric Nam ❤ MAMAMOO Solar) LEGGO~!

Le_Sanguinea

I noticed that solar wasn't wearing her wedding ring at the beginning of the latest episode? like at gimpo airport and on the plane...did anyone else noticed it? she wears it when they arrived at jeju island in the rental car...

• Like 3

@LaBelle

I just envy his friendship with Ailee since she was his closest friend. :D Well, he can match with anyone but depend with the person he spent time with. He seem friendly and easy-going because he was born in western country, that's why he looks natural with skinships. The good thing he joined WGM is that we can see how he really treasure his relationship with his other half. Like he said before, Solar matched his ideal type and i see that he had bestest chemistry with Solar and enjoy his time around her so far. Not because she was his virtual wife but i do see that in their interactions. Hehe i finally watched Spring Love MV by Eric & Wendy. They look cute but i sense friendly vibes from them since they can interact very well. Oh i'm sorry... didn't realize i type this long. :sweatingbullets:

@sweet-apple

Woah! Thanks for pointing that out! I watched many times but i didn't realize it until you mentioned it. You've got an eagle eyes! But i probably think she just forgot to wear it since she left early to shoot. Eric must have reminded her then. Anyway, i find this as cute mistake though. Eric will be like, "Yeobu, you forgot to wear the wedding ring!" Lol i was imagining to it! B)

~~~~~~~~~~

Anyway his pick up line in the car was a little cheesy when he said that even though the weather is not sunnier but it still bright because of Solar! Aww~

• Like 2

Finally I got to watch the recent episode. I must say this episode was "just okay" to me. I know that sometimes there can be less romantic scene/skinship like yesterday's episode. The most memorable parts for me were when Solar was sleeping in the car while Eric looks at her and when Eric gave her some souvenirs from Costa Rica. :wub:

I can't wait for next week's episode!!! Gaaaaaaah!!!!!!!!!!! :w00t: 

• Like 3

I wonder if anyone have posted it before.

Eric once said in 12th ep that his last dating was before he came to Korea, but actually during the 'interview' showcase (before he started WGM) the reporter asked whether he has dated in Korea at least once and he said yes :huh:

I wonder who was it... :flushed:

Here is the article hehe

http://m.mwave.interest.me/mobileweb/enewsworld/en/article/103852/eric-nam-talks-about-being-called-the-nations-boyfriend (they also talk about the lyrics on his album which is based on his experience)

• Like 3

@gureentea i think in WGM, Mamamoo's question for Eric was "How many girlfriends did you have?" He said 2 and that his last girlfriend was before he came to Korea. He could have dated once (or more, who knows?) after he came to Korea, but this may have not ended up in a relationship so he did not count it. :):)

• Like 4

@gureentea

Oh woah~ thanks for posting up! Just about to write my thought but when i saw @rish1102post, i agreed with her. He might not wanted to include the last relationship he had in Korea because he wants to forget it badly. Sounds typical but he is the owner of his words. It was all in the past so i believe that he wants to keep his privacy personal. Anyway, welcome to our thread :) 

• Like 2

@zurah90 yeah, i'm thinking the girl Eric dated after he came to Korea didn't actually become his "girlfriend".. maybe things ended before they progressed into a '"relationship". You know, much like in the US where you can date without the "labels". Thus, when asked how many girlfriends he had in the past, he only counted 2 because only 2 girls did actually become his girlfriend. So I do believe him. If Mamamoo had asked, "How many girls did you date in the past?"  maybe his answer would have been different. You are right, it's all in the past so let's not dwell on it too much. :P

@gureentea welcome to the thread!  :)

• Like 4

Woah, to be honest I've read the article that he has dated in Korea before but I don't remember where the article is. Thank you @gureentea for the link and welcome to this thread :) 

Btw, I won't post our couple's updates (especially this week WGM's text preview) since I'll be abroad from July 6th until next week :( I'm sad because I'll watch the next episode next week. Hope you guys keep an eye on our couple's updates and I think I'll have many pages to catch up :sweatingbullets:

Btw, this is my most favorite moment in latest episode, they're just so silly and excited!

• Like 2

Recent Eric's Twitter update:

Has this article posted here? Quite many English articles about him are released nowadays :D 

Spoiler

Eric Nam's schedule in July (July 4th version):
Credit to: Eric Nam NEWS' Notes

Spoiler

▪  7/2  (Sat) <We Got Married>
▪  7/6  (Wed) Pictorial Shooting
▪  7/7  (Thu) <Daddy & I>
▪  7/8  (Fri) Pictorial Shooting
▪  7/9  (Sat) <We Got Married>
▪  7/9  (Sat) Advertisement Shooting
▪  7/13  (Wed) Advertisement Shooting
▪  7/13  (Wed) 11PM K-star <The Friends in Costa Rica>
▪  7/14  (Thu) <Daddy & I>
▪  7/16  (Sat) <We Got Married>
▪  7/21  (Thu) <Daddy & I>
▪  7/23  (Sat) <We Got Married>
▪  7/28  (Thu) <Daddy & I>
▪ 7/30  (Sat) <We Got Married>

-----

<MAMAMOOxGFRIEND Showtime!> Preview in english sub:

• Like 3

@Farfalle

Have a fun and safe trip chingu! :) Don't worry, we can rely from the broadcast itself. You have been a great helper here so you should enjoy your trip. You will be missed dearly here. ;) 

Yeah that was one of my favorite part from the latest episode too! They seem to enjoy themselves with the silly jokes and knowing how Solar would react, Eric find his way to make her comfortable with him. Solar finds it lame at first but then she played along with him. Sweet! 

Was this the 1st post he made on his twitter? I mean... it's rare for him to post that with the caption, "One of those days". It's like he expressed his feelings indifferently. Is he going through some tough time now? I listen to this song many times and it is one of his depressing song i've listen to. 

Thanks for posting up the article of Eric here. I agreed with you that these days he have been receiving lots of attentions and love from the western country. Just proud of this singer!

And also thanks for updating on Eric's schedules and MAMAMOO×GFRIEND Showtime. Can't wait for more funs to come!

@NamSeoYeon18

Our MAMAMOOdeul are just too pretty! ♡

~~~~~~~~~~

This lucky fan encountered Solar at NY during breakfast time and did this...rofl :P 

• Like 2

@rish1102 @zurah90 oh i never think like that xD maybe yes, he doesn't count her/them(?) as his girlfriend.. @Farfalle thank you guys for the warm welcome.. :wub:

Oh yes i wonder why did he post that song @zurah90 i read the lyrics before and it's so depressing but also touching at the same time:blink: 

---

Doesn't relate to anything but i wanna say that eric looks so gorgeous in this pictorial:heart: i love his hair

Spoiler

1459230096527_99_20160330110708.jpg1459230108478_99_20160330110708.jpg1459230118990_99_20160330110708.jpg1459230126155_99_20160330110708.jpg1459230133227_99_20160330110708.jpg1459230144182_99_20160330110708.jpg1459230155708_99_20160330110708.jpg1459228107989_99_20160330110704.jpg

Edited by gureentea
Typo
  • Like 4

@Farfalle you mean eric or the person who post that acc? XD

@zurah90 

Spoiler

Well ofc wendy eric r friends but wendy always blushed when being asked bout him lol in a cute way though, that's why i might ship them after wgm lol cos i'm not gonna hold expectation from soleric once the show end,  they becoming friends alr good enough i guess :sweatingbullets:  

• Like 2

Hello lovelies ;)

@gureentea 

Thanks for sharing that pictorial sets of cutie Eric. Those pics of him sure made me smile like an idiot person! Lol :P I absolutely love his hairstyle~♡ 

@Farfalle

You are right! It could be any meaning. Just hope that he is doing fine and everything goes on smoothly since he is busy nowadays. :) Hehe... you mentioned me twice and i finds it cute!

@LaBelle

Spoiler

Yeah i got what you meant. :) Agreed they are both a cute pair. Just like you, i'm not putting a high hope on Eric and Solar. Being good friends after the wgm ends already satisfies me. Just that I find them a little special at this moment. I know that singers can be friends with other singers since they came from the same industry. But it's rare find for Solar to have special connections with singers that associated with Eric. Ailee, Amber, EunJi, Wendy are amongst the few. Well, overall you can't deny since Eric could be so shippable with anyone! B)

• Like 2

@Farfalle ah the one he posted bout "those day" or smth? maybe it's only throwback hahaha

@zurah90 

Spoiler

Funny thing is eric had a crush on eunji but idk if they're so close or not, but he indeed close with amber ailee jackson henry wendy urban zakapa etc, and solar and byul did come to fx concert maybe invited.

I just think being friends with eric will make solar go out of her circle and hangout more, not only in with her mmm members lol oh well whatever her choice is i guess

• Like 3