[OFFICIAL THREAD] DDONGI COUPLE ~ (Eric Nam ❤ MAMAMOO Solar) LEGGO~!

Le_Sanguinea

8 minutes ago, Farfalle said:

And what I love the most, in this episode Solar looked really more comfortable with Eric than previous episodes? Or is it just me?

I think she did too.:D Except for the part on the ferry when Eric was putting his arm along the back of the bench and she kind of moved away. :sweatingbullets:

• Like 5

Edit:
Oops sorry, I just realized that the highlight clips already posted by you, @NamSeoYeon18. Thank you :D 

Love that nowadays MBC upload 4 highlight clips for our couple's part :wub::wub::wub:

@ryuseolnims Your wish is come true! You must be happy :D

@Ondine Hahahaha maybe because Eric's move was sudden. But the scene where they chatted in airport before getting on the planes looked cute. They joked around, Solar hit him playfully :lol: 

• Like 4

@Farfalle as I read your review, I can't help but I'm smiling like I'm watching them now. Hehehe. gosh! Solar definitely a down to earth girl, she really not a someone who will forget her root. Ah, I'm so glad that I'm a Solar's fans. And Eric, wow! He never forget to buy his wife souvenir whenever he go on trip esp to oversea. Remind me of Nam Appa buying Nam eomma souvenirs.  Boy, you definitely Nam Appa's copy paste.  He really a thoughtful person. Hopeless romantic Nam Yoondo! Solar is so lucky! ;) 

Woah Solar comfortably called Eric, "Oppa" (?) Kyaaaaa~~~

I'm being so giddy when you guys said he also thought abt Good For You lyrics when he let Solar sleep..........I'm now declaring that Good For You is Ddongi Couple Official Anthem <3 hehehe [Edit: yesseu! imma totally happy x))]

Thank you for your detail review, Farfalle chingu!<3

P.s.: eventho I didn't watch yet, I'm happy just by reading updates esp in here! Thank you you guys! *mention everyone in the forum* <3

• Like 4

@Farfalle @zurah90 @Ondine thanks guys for the summary, i hope this is solar slowly breaking down her wall, atleast the skinship is showing now though step by step lol 

Eric so thoughtful each time he went abroad he bought her smth, let's hope solar will to when she go to japan 

Anw solar is so houswwife material, preparing food when they're going somewhere hahaha

• Like 6

It's a little exciting but a fun episode definitely! Oh yes yes yes... i thought i'm the only one realizing that this time, Solar seems to be more comfortable much better than before this. She improved yet she still be aware at some point, like when Eric put his arm at the bench behind her. She prepared foods as usual including Eric's favorite drink that is coffee- americano. Oh and did i heard correctly when Solar said oppa? Oh my... go Solar... that's the way to get closer with your hubby comfortably. And yet again it was sweet of Eric to buy her a souvenir from his trip from Costa Rica! Not only that, his gift are full of meaning- that is their initial names.Aww♡ He wanted Solar to fish because it reminds him of his family activity did- his dad, younger brothers and his mom. Oh great! Thanks to his encouragement, Solar became pro immediately. Eric is totally right. Solar charms shone when she ate deliciously. He can't help but to smile proudly when he sees that his wife enjoys eating the foods. Foods really make them look more lovable. 

Next week preview... i just wish there's no cut! And that (love) theme took place at the pool...That"s sexy! Eric be like, "Come on honey~come to me!" and i can't wait to see Solar's unpredictable move on Eric. That yoga activity they did look cute though!

Hahaha sorry @Farfalle & @ryuseolnims for not replying to your post. I'm glad that Eric actually realized the lyric of his song matched the atmosphere when Solar was sound asleep. Hehehe but the comical Solar had me laugh when she woke up instantly. So i declare the song "Good For You" as our Ddongie couple song anthem! 

• Like 5

[REPOSTING PREVIEW WITH TRANS]

Rough translation for the Ddongie couple:
0:19 Yong-sun: This is the 2nd mission - exercising.
(paddleboard yoga)
(Yong-sun who's good at yoga...
... and stiff Eric)
Yoon-do: OMG.
OH YAHHH, I THINK I'M GONNA TEAR SOMETHING
Yong-sun: HAHA gosh I'm so sorry

0:36 Yong-sun: Ooh this place is pretty!
Yoon-do: Yeah
Yong-sun: Swimming costume fashion show
Yong ddong style.
This guy's pretending not to see anything while seeing EVERYTHING
Yoon-do: giggles
gestures Yong-sun for a hug

0:44 Yong-sun: waittttt shy
Yoon-do: I just wanna hold your hand
(and the last mission, LOVE) (commentor's note: I'm not sure about translating this because "love" sounds too strong and it's more casual than that so yeah take it with a pinch of salt)
Yoon-do: Yong-sun ah, I like you
Yong-sun: giggles

0:55 Yoon-do: Drop honorifics with me
Yong-sun: really?

Trans by a comment on this video

omg

ERIC TO SOLAR
I LIKE YOU YONGSUNGIE <3 <3 <3
jbszakjdaskjzdbja
  • Like 7

@ryuseolnims I just heard one "oppa" though at the beginning. Hopefully, she will call him like that from now on. Yes, he really resembles his father at that aspect. If I'm right, Eric said that he originally doesn't like buying souvenirs though, but now he has someone that he can buy the souvenirs for.

@LaBelle Yeah, agree with you! Oh, you're right, let's see when Solar comes back from Japan hehe.

After watch the preview again with repeated pause (so I can read and listen slowly), does Eric ask her to drop her formal speech? :wub: And more than the hand-holding, I prefer the subtle skinship like fixing hair though because it is done by instinct. Solar has done it at their 2nd meeting, the sudden eye cleaning in the truck, and next week she will do it again (please don't cut this, MBC!)

• Like 6

Honestly when Solar did her own skincare cf, i thought she gonna say: Neutrogena Foam Cleanser... i LOL for a moment! And we can see how big impact Solar is to Eric when he received the mission card and said "Leggo". Solar influenced him eventually...hehehe

After being a DJ, Solar said that she felt sleepy and Eric asked her to sleep but she said it's okay but then she can't take it anymore and Eric said she should just sleep and she told him to wake her up after 5 minutes... the way he looked at sleeping Solar... aww~ he likes it anyway!

And please notice Solar wore mismatched shoes~ correct me if that was a trend nowadays or what? But i find it cute...hahaha

The fishing moment... Eric must soon get used to Solar's scream. It's cute to see him startled by Solar scream!

Remember Eric when you said she's tough? She really is! 

• Like 5

Out of satisfaction that his wife could fishing like a pro, he stood from his seat just to hi-5 with her again. I like it when he wait for her to eat first so that he could see her expression tasting the foods. Aww~

I can't wait for them to drop their honorifics. Thanks to Eric to finally said it. Come on Yongddon ah~ your Mr Yoonddon wanna hear you calling him oppa already! 

For the next week episode... it was filmed before their KCON NY right? No wonder Eric showed his affections to Solar quite bravely now!

The confession he made to Solar, "I like you, YongSun ah!" and not only that, Solar reacted with her cute laugh! Omg my heart goes dugeun dugeun♡ 

Okay left out something... i love Eric's reaction looking at Solar's ID! Solar really look pretty even in her ID. She is such a darlin'!!!

Omg... i'm sorry to mess up my post here and there. My delulu mind is not doing well today! Jjeongmal mianhae yeorobundeul~:sweatingbullets:

• Like 5

Many ppl keep wanting Solar to drop the honorific.. cause it felt awkward or because Eric wants it that way too cause coming from America, where "honorifcs" don't really exist, he wants to feel closer to Solar by having her speaking informally to her. But tbh, my Korean girl friends speak with honorifics to their boyfriends. It's not unusual. Because some guys like it that way, they wanna feel like "oppa" and "respected" and the girls feel more comfortable that way too. So it really depends on different people! Plus Solar mixes it up - sometimes she dropped the honorifics. So I think whatever make Solar feel comfortable would be best! Anyways, just my two cents!

But I really do think, Solar feels a lot more confortable with Eric as the time goes by, it shows in this episode!

• Like 7