[OFFICIAL THREAD] DDONGI COUPLE ~ (Eric Nam ❤ MAMAMOO Solar) LEGGO~!

Le_Sanguinea

Watch the subbed episode and it gives me the feels. Aww:wub:

The scene when they were going to pray, Eric wanna do the love shot! Hahahaha...He is such a passionate man...lol

This couple really know what they are going to do in future. Planning for the trips together and to eat much more delicacies. Ddongie couple should originally named as the Foodie couple...hehehe because from ep 2 till now we never missed out watching them eating. But that's normal isn't it? 

Their unique personalities are really jjang! ;)

• Like 3

Credits To w0nderloom Via Tumblr

The BEST thing about the eric & solar couple on WGM is that if they do catch feelings for each other during the filming, they CAN DATE IRL bc solar’s beautiful company allows dating WHAT GREAT NEWS
  • Like 2

Thanks @NamSeoYeon18 for sharing the preview screencaps here though we have to wait like 2/3 weeks? 

Anyway, as well as knew that our RicNam love to take pictures and when i saw he take pictures of Solar putting on the wedding dresses... that is just awww~♡♡♡ He is such a charismatic person!

~~~~~~~~~~

I am no WGM expert and so i am really curious of one thing. Is the wedding ring sponsored by the WGM team or the couple's bought it themselves? 

• Like 1

@zurah90 Wow such a keen eyes you got ! XD I just noticed that Eric act took a picture of every dress she wore when you mentioned it and that's really sweet of him. There must be A LOT of Solar's pics in his phone already hehe he must be scrolling them whenever he got the chance oops delulu mode activated! 

@NamSeoYeon18 Well, the best we can do is to ignore them act. I find moonsun's relationship as very common and sisterly tho why would anybody really prohibiting or insulting the others if they truly love their idol? Even Esna their mom supporting Eric and Solar hehe. Solar would feel bad if she knew that her Moomos fight over this petty thing. Yeba loves both her husband and her members and that's it kekeke 

• Like 4

37 minutes ago, NamSeoYeon18 said:

this is terrible really?

Reveal hidden contents

the MS Shippers and Ddong Shippers are Fighting -.-

Reveal hidden contents

Just ignore them! Those delulu moonsun shippers are pathetic. They are really out of their mind, huh! We the delulus one supporting the fake marriage? Hahahahaha LOL... At least we are STRAIGHT!

I am a moomoo myself and i'll say this again and again... i don't mind shippers in MAMAMOO but please... they've been closer together just like a family... their skinships among each other is perfectly NORMAL. Nothing like "Omg MoonSun is real!" etc... So which moomoo out there wanna have skinships with me? After i did it, we'll be real then? Lol

~~~~~~~~~~

Both Nam Yoon Do & Kim Yong Sun is the real deal FTW♡♡♡

• Like 2

@AnothaiDara

He has got tons of Solar pictures in his camera and phone. (It's possible that he should have look at it every now and then!) Solar recently took picture of him too at the furniture mall when Eric pretended to do photoshoot...She even improvised her skill on photography by taking a picture from a perfect angle, just like Eric! TeeHee :P

That is the very 1st Eric picture taken by Solar. She should have look at his photo too from time to time! ;)

• Like 1

I came across a male fan account on insta stated that he felt dissappointed that Solar seem to be happy with Eric openly. He don't even feel jealous when Solar acted with Yoo Seung Ho in Imaginary Cat because he understood that was just acting but not with Eric Nam, not because he dislike him (he addressed Eric as hyung) but he just can't handle it.

My reaction: *ROFL*

See... our Ddongie is REAL! 

Either if they are MoonSun shippers, hardcore fans or etc, they have to bear in mind that MAMAMOO tend to show their attractions to each other not only to entertain Moomoos or their respective shippers, it's all about their sisterly relationships, especially when Wheein is the only member without sibling since she is the only child, so it's reasonable that they get closer together.

Sooner or later, MAMAMOO gonna have their own private lifes and you still don't want them to be happy with their other half? Can't believe these pathetic fans are behaving selfish and cruel... Such shameful fans!

~~~~~~~~~~

Just an open confession though... i really had enough of this. Lol

As long as we all know that our Solar had fun working with Eric, we just pray for her happiness. IF it happen that both Eric & Solar are going to be real couple one day, that's more like it!:wub:  Hahahahaha:sweatingbullets:

• Like 2

Haish another delulu in action I see hahahaha ah just ignore them, there will be shippers like them in every groups, and true mamamoo r like sisters their fanservice are for the fans and for fun. And not weird if they all love each other if not they will break soon lol and we dont want that right?

Also moonsun skinship not new thing in kpop groups, those also happened in snsd, suju, shinee, fx, got7,2pm, twice, etc 

And this the Esna one

• Like 3