[OFFICIAL THREAD] DDONGI COUPLE ~ (Eric Nam ❤ MAMAMOO Solar) LEGGO~!

Le_Sanguinea

2 hours ago, GustaveF said:

Its been a while since i shipped a WGM couple (2young) but this couple are so cute and they match together so well!! When eric started dancing and solar followed i knew i had to ship them lol! Can't wait to watch today's episode

welcome to the thread ^^

• Like 1

Awwww he wore his ring but solar never wear hers, maybe like I said before, she wanted to separate her wgm life and her as mamamoo especially those fanservices they did for the fans and 

Spoiler

her famous moonsun ship been around since beginning, she prob doesnt want to disappoint her fans lol 

But I respect whatever her reason is though and will enjoy their moment on the show :D

Edit:

@zurah90 this "The way she looked at him deeply " i notice also in ep 7 lol

• Like 2

aaaa i'm in love with this two seriously they're so cute together

and i can't wait for their wedding day and the photoshot it self

finally their eye contact made me aw aw aw ~ hahahaha

• Like 4

@LaBelle

Maybe she have other reasons but who knows one day we could see she wears it? I think Eric only wear on WGM days too... because he usually don't wear it. 

I know what you meant to say in ep7. She looked at him dearly when he is eating the beef intestine soup. ;)

I wish Solar was asked how she felt when she cleaned Eric's eyes. She did it naturally and even shift his face to face her...when he started to move, her other hands want to hold his head so he won't move. This girl...oh my!

~~~~~~~~~~

Just saw your post! Yeah i knew it he wore his wedding ring. Sweet♡♡♡ 

And yes... that deep stare! *faints* She focused on his eyes! 

• Like 3

Finally I watched it! They're really getting closer on each meeting and giving adorable vibe that I can't stop smiling watching them :wub: 
Anyway, these are the my thoughts from this episode for me: (sorry it's just too many~)

• Why did the scene where Solar asked Eric about a woman's photo at his house not aired? :huh:
  • How thoughtful of Solar to prepare the food for Eric, the driver, and herself. She even get western style food like sandwich. The way she pronounces it though, "sandwiri~" :lol:
  • Cute fans made couple ID/license cards for them! If I have a free time, I may try to translate what's written on it hehe.
  • Solar's long stare moment (again)! :w00t: It's before she reached her finger to wipe something on his eye.
  • When she reached his eye with her finger , she just used her other finger to make Eric facing her, that's so fluttering. I just really LOVE this kind of skinship when you do it naturally without thinking much/realizing, similar moment to when Solar fixed Eric's hair! ♥ Btw, I think at this moment they laughed because the road was shaky, so Solar couldn't reach Eric's eye easily since the truck was shaky hahaha. 
  • Their love shot hasn't been done. Hope they do it next time, maybe with the alcohol :) 
  • Solar's song was playing when they're cleaning the house. Eric: "Woah~ This person's voice is great~"
  • Eric's confession after holding Solar's hand is cute! He said "Ah... A chance!" :wub:
  • Many caption of "엉뚱한 아내", it means "silly wife" :lol:
  • Waiting for their trip/travel episode! They have already said that they love travelling from the first meeting. I don't really mind the destination, but somehow I'd like to see them travelling by train. While looking at the map, they discussed about the local food though, as always our Ddongi Couple ^_^
  • Just a little bit curious, but why were they eating and sitting on the table (at the terrace) when there's two chairs? Hahahahaha but I like that they're sitting closely like that.
  • Loving the "arm around shoulder" moments ♥ Solar unnie, don't be too shy hahaha.
  • Finally, Solar improved her photo taking skill. Now they have known each other's angle (?) LOL
  • It's funny when they watched the 3D TV. When the lion came out, both of them scared. Cuties!
  • The caption dubbed them as "situation drama mania", because of the scene when Solar pretended to be a Thai masseuse and when Solar pretended to be a popular singer singing to (one and only) hardcore fan :lol:
  • Waiting for Solar's eggrice(?) appearance! She was so confident. Her apple peeling skill though... :sweatingbullets:
  • Why did the next week preview not continue from this episode? I think MBC made a mistake for our couple's preview, even the title of the preview is episode 325 (which should be episode 324). I love the wedding preview though! Are there any celeb guests coming to their wedding? They seem surprised at something at the end of the preview. I hope that MBC aired their full wedding ceremony, just don't want to miss their interactions and duet. Please someone give a suggestion to MBC to air the unaired episode of the wedding hahaha.
  • Like 8

at the end of the preview i think from what i saw, that they were suprised (especially eric) because they held hands

Even though the clips in the preview we won't be seeing them till the week after , but i'm still happy that we're gonna see Eric's skinship attack next week

• Like 3

Another article for today: 

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/05/eric-nam-and-mamamoos-solar-settle-into-their-newlywed-home-on-we-got-married

~~~~~~~~~~

@Farfalle

You gotta love yesterday's episode. Many sweet moments and the most important thing is that they grow closer than before. Eric is always known to praise her. Even though Solar cut the apple funnily(?), he still said "you did great". I always watch ASC, and like you too, i noticed Solar kept gazing at him, somehow Eric too. I love how MBC brought them together in this reality show but dislike whenever they cut off the scenes from the previews. They gave us curiosity and much anticipations but it's just like they did purposely. They should have tailored the preview before airing it. And they give us preview which is too early when the scenes going to take 2-3 weeks. And the upcoming preview too... i'm thankful for that but i didn't want them to cut off the wedding ceremony scenes. That was precious. It's going to dissapoint us if they cut any part of the scenes. 

But not to worry... the skinship attacks gonna air next week. I'm really looking forward to it! ♡♡♡

• Like 4

Just watched the English sub and woww I couldn't stop smiling and grinning watching these two! Both of them are perfect for each other just date for real you two :D I might be wrong but I guess they must surely contact each other off filming since when Eric explained about his doll that he brought, he said he brought it cause Solar said she will bring one. Or maybe .. she said it during their phone call on last week's episode ? Hehe :sweatingbullets:

• Like 5